MY WORLD (Taekook FF)

By mystarmavis

Taehyung being an rare omega want to be independent...... Will Jungkook like it when he comes to know that... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34

Introduction

1K 22 3
By mystarmavis

KIM TAEHYUNG                                                                                                                  AGE:24  An Omega. Works atJeon Corporation as a CFO. Loves soft and squishy things. Pretends to be strong but he softie as you become close with him..                                                                                          

 Wolf name: V                                                                                           

JEON JUNGKOOK                                                                                                                    AGE:22 An Alpha that to a trueblood. He is an arrogant alpha due to his wolf which is cold and rude in nature. But jungkook and his wolf love his family and friends. Jungkook has a good relationship with his wolf, they are bestfriends.                                                                                                       

Wolf name: JK          

KIM NAMJOON 

AGE:28 An Alpha 

Brother of Taehyung. Mated and married with with Seokjin. Works in KIM Corporations as a CEO of Korean branch.

Wolf name: RM

KIM SEOKJIN

Age:27 A Beta

Jin is married to Namjoon. He owns many restaurants in Korea. He likes to cook and taking  care of his family. He is like a mother to Tae.

Wolf name: Jinne 

MIN YOONGI

AGE:28 An Alpha

Yoongi is mated wih Jimin and Hoseok. He works at JEON Corporations as a Managing Director and he was Jungkook's close friend but he know Namjoon too through Buisness and became close friend with him too. Underground Rapper known as August D.

Wolf name : SUGA

PARK JIMIN

AGE:24 A Beta    but submissive, people mistook him as an omega.

Best friend of Taehyung. Mated with Yoongi and Hosoek. He works in JEON Corporations and is secretary of Mr.Jeon. He as total softie inside and out.

Wolf name : Mochi

JUNG HOSEOK 

AGE:25 An Alpha 

Hoseok is an rapper artist and idol known as J-HOPE. He is sunshine of the group. he doesn't really like negativity around him. Mated with Yoongi and Jimin. 

Wolf name :HOBI

Other Characters

MR.JEON: Jungook's father Gong yoo and CEO of JEON CORPORATIONS. Best friend of Mr.Kim.

MRS.JEON: Jungkook's mother Jun ji hyun works with his husband in his company as a Co-CEO. Bestfriend with Mrs.Kim.

MR.KIM :Taehyung's father Kim Seojoon and is CEO of KIM CORPORATIONS. Beastfriend of Mr.Jeon.  His buisness is at America.

MRS.KIM :Taehyung's mother Kim Yoona works with his husband and is betfriend of Mrs.Jeon    

MR.KIM 2 : Kim Seojoon's small brother Kim Hyung-sik. Namjoon's dad. Works in KIM CORPORATIONS in Korean branch as CEO. Loves his family.  

MRS KIM 2 : Hyung-sik's wife Kim Jihyun and mother of Namjoon. She is housewife

MR.KIM 3 : Taehyung's grandfather Kim Joong-ki.

MRS.KIM 3 :Taehyung's grandmother Yeo-bin.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys this is your author the characters in this ff are all imaginary characters and a part my imagination it is not related to real life........

Pls enjoy the ff 

I PURPLE YOU💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

HAVE A NICE DAY

AND PICTURES GOES TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER IIT DONT BELONG TO ME.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 67.8K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
3K 212 32
kim taehyung is a male omega who doesn't trust alphas and it won't be wrong to say that he hates them due to a trauma he has from them in his recent...
193K 7.6K 60
Jungkook is soon to be alpha. He is waiting for his mate to shower him with love and affection and claim him as his. He waited for his mate for many...
10.6K 615 33
HIS world revolves around HIM and HE is HIS world HE is alive when HE breath but HE is in HIS breath ......... Kim Taehyung , a true blood alpha wh...