Accomplice » Berlin | Andres...

By nadz119

We both looked at the direction of the noise and saw a person in the hallway clapping his hands purposely slo... More

1 | The Bike
2 | Keanu Reeves & Groceries
3 | Castles
4 | The Birthday Cake
5 | Sushi and Exes
6 | The scarf
FOR NAIROBI! (SPOILER ALERT!)
7 | Helmer's Myopathy
8 | Slow Dancing
9 | Seoul
10 | Sandwich and Coats
11 | Cigarettes
12 | Ryan
13 | Bad dream
14 | Sleeping Buddy
15 | Street Party
16 | Hangover
17 | The Talk
18 | Puberty stuff
19 | Cherry Flavor
20 | The Balcony
21 | Better Service
22 | Bathroom Dilemma
23 | HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
DAMN BABY!
24 | Operation Tuxedo
25 | Thoughts & Talks

Live Many Lives

1.1K 46 13
By nadz119

SPOILERS ALERT!!!

Hello my Berlin Lovers!

I'M BACK PEOPLE!!

So I'm guessing most of you have already watched the new season huh?

I'd really love to hear your thoughts and reactions.

What do you think about Alicia?

Is your tickets to Spain ready once Arturito wakes up?

What about Monica?

And our Berlin is still there looking good and still the clever man he is, teaching his son how to do it. I mean I would volunteer stealing too if he's my teacher so... I've got new ideas for his scenes on the new season.

And here's an idea, wouldn't it be awesome if there's a show just about Berlin and his adventures and robberries.

And bestie here's some tissue and let's go bawl our eyes out for Tokyo.

Istg when Denver called her his sister, it broke me even more.

And girl I'm straight but the actress of Tokyo, Ursula Corbero, is really testing me.

I'm just gonna leave this photo here.

I wanna hear your thoughts and rants. I love that.

And besties I appreciate your patience and understanding for me. Currently I'm a graduating student during this pandemic (which btw makes it all worse) and surviving online classes with lots of assessments and essays to finish. I have to set my priorities and put school first before everything else. That is why we haven't heard of this couple for awhile now. But I'm gonna bring them back now.

It amazes me how this story is still getting some support and love despite of its lack of updates.

I hope y'all are doing well my gorgeous readers!

I'll be in your notifications soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 17 33
~"I will help her. I have to." Dylan snaps and Steve holds his hands up in surrender. "Alright, alright. Why are you so riled up anyway? You never ca...
90.3K 2.9K 48
Based on Money Heist's Berlin. Just when Berlin thinks he's found his final love in Tatiana, a girl who is also a white collar criminal appears in I...
95.5K 5.2K 82
Book #3 in The Fire series BLAKE RIVERA "You're the leader of a gang." Aiden yells. I look up at him. "You don't think I know that?" I yel...
9.9K 770 74
"My name is Tokyo... But when this story started, that wasn't my name." Running from the wounds of her past, she finds her solace in a dull life, unt...