Naval Fleet to Remnant

By EvanSiegfried

A joint Azur Lane and Wilhelmshaven Maritime Fleet ends up in Remnant More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Fleets Involved
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Halloween Special Prologue
Halloween Special
Halloween Special Finale
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Discontinued
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue - The Final Salvo
Vale ending + birthday special
Beacon ending
Atlas Ending
See you again someday
Call to arms Team EVGL: Visitors from the Rainbow Bifrost
Call to arms Team EVGL : Reinforcements from back home
Vol 2 scrapped
Vol 2 trailer

Chapter 11

646 12 3
By EvanSiegfried

*Grasswater Town

*Evan/My POV

We walked around Grasswater town, passing by shops and houses. The shops have weird names like Just Rite instead of names like Grand Optical, Sephora and mcdonalds.

"Guess no Breakfast Wraps for me." I thought as we walked through the shops.

"No cosmetics and perfumes." I heard Glorious say that behind me in a disappointed tone.

"Ja." Thea agreed.

"No Breakfast Wraps, Hotcakes and mccafe." I decided to join in after realising the others have something unavailable to them.

"Welcome to the group Evan." Glorious welcomed me. We stopped in front of a shop called From Dust Till Dawn and decided to browse it to see if there's any replacement for perfume and cosmetics.

"Hello How may I help you?" The shopkeeper greeted us once we entered his shop.

"We are just browsing, thanks." I replied. The three of us looked around and saw many crystals and vials filled with mysterious powder.

"Evan. Do you know what this is? All I know is that this is not perfume or any sort of cosmetic." Glorious came up to me holding one of those crystals.

"Looks like a crystal of some sort, unless it has magical properties, it's most likely a normal crystal." I replied after looking at the crystal closely.

"Do you think it has magical properties?" Glorious asked me.

"It doesn't look like this crystal has any magical properties or whatsoever. Unless I bring it back to see if it has magical properties or not, I'll say no." I replied.

"should we buy it?" Glorious asked me.

"Even if it does have magical properties, I don't see a need for it so we'll just leave it here for now." I replied.

"Okay. Then I'll put it back where I found it." Glorious said and I nodded.

*timeskip

After combing the shop and finding no perfume or any cosmetics, the three of us left.

"Mr Siegfried, Where should we go next?" Thea asked me once we were outside. Before I could answer, I smelled cooked food.

"Did you smell that?" I asked as I sniffed the air.

"Is this cooked food?" Glorious started sniffing the air as well.

"No doubt about that" Thea agreed. The three of us followed the smell and arrived at a restaurant.

"Should we grab a bite?" I asked. 

"Sure." Glorious replied

"I don't mind. Besides, I'm a little hungry as well." Thea replied. The three of us made our way to the restaurant, unaware that another group was coming this way.

*??? POV

"What did the bowling pins say to the bowling ball? Spare us!" My half sister, Yang told a joke and I laughed.

"For the last time Yang, please stop. Your jokes are seriously not funny." my friend, Weiss pleaded.

"Too bad because welcome to Yang Xiao Long's puns." Yang replied and I laughed even harder.

"Come on Ice Queen, you must laugh every now and then. Laughter is the best medicine after all." I tried to cheer Weiss up.

"Ruby, How many times must I tell you? My name is not Ice Queen." Weiss protested.

"Girls, there's a restaurant up ahead." Blake pointed up ahead and sure enough, there was a restaurant in front of us.

"Thank goodness, I'm getting hungry." Weiss exclaimed.

"Yay Food!" I exclaimed in joy. 

"A steak and a hamburger had a race. Who won?" Yang began to tell another joke.

"Who?" I asked, eager to know the answer.

"The hamburger because he's fast food." Yang replied and I laughed.

"Euro? What is a Euro?" I heard the shopkeeper say that once we entered the restaurant.

"Whoa. What's going on?" I asked. I saw three people at the counter. A man, a woman and a girl.

The man has chestnut blonde hair and wore what appears to be a khaki green military cap and uniform with golden shoulder pads with an anchor and five stars on them. The left side of his chest is full of rainbow coloured things and a golden wing badge on top. What looks like a baby dragon rests on the man's shoulder.

"Then do you accept pounds?" the woman asked. The woman had pure blonde hair and wore some weird blue uniform and metallic looking animal ears.

"Pounds? I don't accept weights." the shopkeeper replied.

"Looks like this guy doesn't know the dollar, euro and pounds." the girl remarked. The girl had light purple hair and wore a black military cap and uniform with a cape.

"Look. either you pay me lien or you leave." the shopkeeper said.

"Okay okay. We're leaving." the man announced.

"Wait!" I stepped in just as the man, the woman and the girl are about to leave. "My group and I will pay for them." I said.

"Ruby!" Weiss started to protest but I ignored her.

*Evan/My POV 

The three of us looked at the girl.

"well. Looks like you three can stay after all." the shopkeeper remarked.

"Come sit with us." The girl beckoned us to come and sit at her table with her friends. I looked at Glorious and Thea for a moment before all three of us slowly went and sat with the girl and her friends.

"Headgear Down Miss Kreutzer." I instructed and took off my khaki peaked cap after I sat down.

"Ja." Thea acknowledged and did the same.

*Evan/My Azur Lane Base

*Third Person POV

Back at Evan's Azur Lane Base, three girls are meeting at the docks at night.

"What's the news Eleanor?" a girl with grey twintails and a crown asked another girl with pinkish hair.

"Enterprise is considering sending out search teams to look for father and Victoria's mother." the girl with pink hair replied.

"Then it's time to make our move." the girl with twintails and crown remarked.

"What plan do you have Clementine?" the last girl asked. She has blonde hair and wore a witches hat.

"Simple Victoria. When the first search team departs, we'll sneak behind and participate as well." Clementine replied.

"Oh my. You're such a bad girl." Eleanor giggled at Clementine. Her giggle greatly resembles that of Lexington.

"Hope my magic can be of help." Victoria commented.

"Your magic helps us greatly, Victoria. When any perverts come and try to kidnap us, just blast them away with your Arcane Cannon." Clementine replied before brushing away one of her twintails. Her charisma greatly resembles that of Valiant.

"you're right. Search and destroy these perverts." Victoria giggled as she borrowed one of Glorious' lines

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 513 11
Formerly Azur Lane x Male Reader. What if a ship from the future somehow came to the past? Well, let's find out as Azur Lane finds an ally that might...
9.1K 111 56
Azur Lane AU
56K 517 28
When the two Nuclear Aircraft Carriers went to the World of Shipgirls
57.1K 1.2K 34
Y/n! An Anotherworlder person. He tries to find peace and last resort, he finally finds it, or he thought! The attack of the Sirens! Azur Lane VS Cri...