Reflection [Yuurakio]

By Arrymiko

The Chaos Emerald goes wrong and opens a new world. Sonic and Shadow are going to fix the problem. As they go... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32

Episode 9

85 4 0
By Arrymiko

*Back to Mobius*

*A portal appears at the sky and Shadow along with the 7 Chaos Emerald fall with him. Knuckles saw Shadow and he goes check him out.*

Knuckles: Shadow!! Where's Sonic?

Shadow: *gets up* Ugh... he... might not gonna go back home for a moment...

Knuckles: What do you mean?! Did you left him behind?!

Shadow: I'm not make his decision...

Knuckles: *sigh* What in the world has gotten into you Sonic...

*Back to Amita*

*Yuuri and Sonic are still thinking of a plan as they get inside the mansion. Yuuri become a rat and get on Sonic's head to see what's going on.*

Yuuri: I think we're safe... there's no guard guarding this hallway. But, we better be careful...

Sonic: Right! Let's go!

*Sonic run across the hallway and suddenly the alarm goes off. A big cage fall above them and it managed to catch Sonic that fast. They were surprised.*

Yuuri: Oh no! They planned this from the start! I guess they know that we're coming here to take Akio!

Ambrose: Indeed... The mirror explain everything to us... Oh, the blue hedgehog is still here? 

Sonic: Yeah right! I'm not going home until I save my twins!!

Ambrose: Tch... you and Akio are really not look alike! Not even a little bit! I suggest you to go home instead since you have no match with me!!

Sonic: I think you forget who's with me... Together we will take you down!!

*Yuuri break the cage by transforming into a dragon and attack Ambrose with fire breathe. However, Ambrose manage to dodge and the fire somehow give him protection instead of damage. Yuuri was shocked and he never knew Ambrose is immune to fire. But, Sonic use his blue tornado and Ambrose flew away.*

*Sonic use homing attack for a final blow. They discovered that Blake is disguised as Ambrose since two of them are twin as well.*

Yuuri: Where's Rose?!

Blake: heh, you never touch my brother so easily... It's too late for you to save Akio... He's ours now...

*They heard Akio screaming and Sonic follow the voice. Yuuri follow him as well. They discovered a big hall and Akio was at the center. There's no sign of Ambrose anywhere but they still be careful with their surroundings.*

Yuuri: Akio! You okay?

Akio: Yuyu!! *look up* Oh no...

Yuuri: What's wrong? *look above Akio* Ah!

Sonic: Hey, something's wrong?

Yuuri: Night of the crescent moon... Akio will transform into Alpha vampire! At this rate, he might not be able to control himself!

Sonic: Then we should cover the windows so Akio wouldn't make an eye contact with the moon!

Yuuri: Is that even possible?!

Sonic: *run to Akio* Hey, can you walk?

Akio: *show Sonic the chains around his legs, arms and neck* I can't... Ambrose wants to take me away by sacrifice me to the demon...

Yuuri: No way!! I can't let Rose have you!!

Ambrose: Oh, you think so? I have some special gift for you Yuuri...

Yuuri: Huh?

Ambrose: Your addiction to cutting yourself and killing makes me wants to give you a test... Let's see if you can handle your addiction! *summon a thorn around Yuuri*

Sonic: Yuuri!!!

Ambrose: *summon water ball to Sonic and trap him inside*

Sonic: Agh!! I can't swim!! I can't even breath--- Oh, wait a second, I can breathe!!

Ambrose: Shut up blue rat!! Now, Yuuri, if you really love Akio so, so, much that you could sacrifice yourself for him, prove it to me and Akio would be yours...

Akio: Don't listen to him, Yuuri!! Don't do this!!

Ambrose: Shut up!! *hit Akio with a whip*

Akio: Agh!!!!

Yuuri: Stop!! Okay!! I'll do this... I just... *look down and smirk*

Ambrose: hmm? What so funny?

Yuuri: Hehehehe, hahahaha, AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *transform into Akio vampire form*

Akio: Yuuri... *look at himself* Eh!? Why I'm inside Yuuri's body?

Ambrose: Tch... you!

Yuuri: You think I'm going to sacrifice my blood to you? For the ritual to be completed? Ha! Not a chance! I can be anything I want to be!!! *attack Ambrose*

Ambrose: Agghhh!!!! 

Sonic: *fall* aahh! ha! *look at Akio, who's inside Yuuri's body* Akio?

Akio: Sonic!! We have to get out from here!!

Sonic: right! *break the chains and pick Akio up*

Yuuri: *saw Sonic save Akio and smile* You two escape... I'll handle Rose!

Sonic: Be careful! *escape*

Yuuri: Please wait for me, Akio. *transform into Akio and pretend to be him*

Blake: Brother! Huh? Brother, you okay?

Ambrose: *get up* I'm... fine... *looks at Akio* Are you Yuuri or Akio?

Yuuri: ... Akio...

*Meanwhile, Sonic ran deeper into the woods and Akio exhausted. Sonic stop for a moment and sit down. Akio's body is no longer Yuuri's body. Yuuri use his power to make Ambrose confused for a while.*

Sonic: Yuuri's power are so powerful... I never saw him like that...

Akio: Me too... this is the first time Yuuri be like that...

Sonic: *looks up and saw red crescent moon* Akio... will you hug me while your transform?

Akio: Huh? You know that I was gonna transform into Alpha Vampire?

Sonic: *smiled* Yuuri tells everything... hope you don't mind...

Akio: *cries* Sonic... *hug Sonic tight*

*As the cloud revealed the red crescent moon above them, Akio groaned in pain as he hug Sonic tightly. He screamed in pain as a vampire wings grow on his back. Sonic witness the gruesome transformation and blood spluttering everywhere. Akio's clothes torn apart as he cries.*

*Sonic give Akio a kiss and he kissed back.*

Sonic: That feels hurt... you always had the same transformation every time red crescent moon appears?

Akio: *nodded* I hate it... But, I will become powerful than before...

Sonic: I see...

Akio: Agh... I'm thirsty... Yuuri is in danger and I got no one to bite...

Sonic: Bite me then...

Akio: But, I never bite anyone's neck except Yuuri... It must be weird when I bite and drained your blood...

Sonic: It's not that weird... you're Alpha Vampire now. You need more blood because look at you... you lost many blood from transform into this...

Akio: You're right... I need to even Yuuri is not here, I need to! Maybe you shouldn't moan like what Yuuri did...

Sonic: Why?

Akio: It's makes me feel embarrassed...

Sonic: No need to feel embarrassed... I really wanna feel how vampire bites my neck... I've read many vampire books before and it says, it feels hot and pleasurable...

Akio: oh, it is pleasurable... 

Sonic: *pull Akio's head closer* Now, bite me. My body is all yours... Pretend that I'm Yuuri to you...

Akio: *gasp* Ah... Okay...

*Akio get behind Sonic and lick his neck. Sonic make a soft moan and Akio stops. Sonic kiss him back to make sure he didn't feel shy anymore. Akio proceeds, biting into Sonic's neck. Sonic moaned more as Akio's fangs dig deeper into his neck and drink his blood. The moon shines above them, giving Akio more pleasure as he bite.*

*Later, Sonic fall asleep as soon as Akio finish drinking his blood. He look at his vampire wings and wipe away the remaining blood. He lay down besides Sonic as his wings covered both of them like a blanket.*

Akio: *kiss Sonic* Good night, Sonic...

Sonic: *smile in his sleep* mmm... Akio...

*To Be Continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 220 14
[Possibly Discontinued.] Project Shadow - a mystery for many decades. That is, until, a certain Ivo Robotnik rediscovers and releases this 'Shadow'...
4.4K 176 12
Shadow has a crush on Sonic, but when Sonic gets suspicious Shadow tells him he has a crush on one of their classmates. Sonic offers to help and Shad...
18K 437 10
SONIC PRIME SPOILERS‼️‼️‼️‼️ COVER ART IS MINE‼️ _____________________________________ Nine arrives in Sonic's world. Sonic supposedly has all the s...
2.5K 116 21
Summary: In the midst of the battle, Sonic calls upon Silver and Shadow to help him defeat their enemy. The seven chaos emeralds are there and react...