Fighting For You (Book 2)

By book-lover4ever

Fight! Fight! FIGHT!!! When everything that you've ever loved has been taking away from you, what would yo... More

Darkness hides the truth
Black Widow
What a bloody mess
Frankly, he deserves to die
The thing about young love
Is it morning already?
Locked up like this
Sex, secrets and lies are a killer combination
Oh brother, what a mess
Hunting little red
Beauty and the blade
I'm back motherf**kers!
Whole again
You don't know me, Bitch!
Love, lies and Sex
Oh, but it hurts so good
The devil's wife
Be still my beating heart
Ready or not, here I come
Death becomes her
Rivers Run Red
Tears Of A Killer
Rose Red With Black Thorn
Carbon Copy
Honey trap
Not quite lacey enough
Pretty little bate
Thy Sons and Daughters
History repeats
She is, or she isn't?
Confused Heart
Field Mission
Everything is Rosey
Lacey's Troubles
Mystery Woman
Forgotten, but not gone
This one, that one, which one?
Now she knows
Young love
Mystery Woman
Mummy Dearest
Lost Girl
His undoing
Terrible Trouble
Once broken, now fixed
A family again
Meet up
Family Feud
Revelations - Part One
Revelations - Part Two
Richard
GIVEAWAY CHAPTER
One down
Addison
Perfect bate
Have the dress, but not the man
Two is a couple, three is a nuisance
Operation graveyard
Crazy bitch alert
Long overdue
Author's note

The Calm Before The Storm

2K 99 22
By book-lover4ever

Hello, my lovelies! I'm here with another chapter. This one is not very eventful, but I promise the next one will be. I'm working on the next one, so you won't have to wait long, I promise. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you again for choosing to read my book. 

Happy reading. I love you guys!

******

Lilly's P.O.V

I couldn't take anymore. It was too much. Too f**king much.

My breath hissed as another wave of sensation rippled through my body. I try to close my legs because I was unsure if I could take any more of his assault.

"Oh no, baby, I'm not done tasting you yet."

He nudged my legs opened further. His hot breath flicked over my even hotter flesh, just as his tongue darted out, stroking the length of me. The cry of ecstasy lodged in my throat before violently bursting from my lips.

"I can't... I can't, it's too much, please."

The words felt raw against my bruised throat. I tried to push his head away but lost all control of myself when his teeth lightly grazed my most sensitive spot. I gasped, but it lodged itself in my throat. The wicked things he was doing to me with his tongue, send a warm tingling sensation coursing through my body.

I felt hot everywhere. It started in my core then disbursed throughout me. Stars settled behind my eyes as he closed his mouth over my swollen bud. The warmth within me changed, quickly turning into sparks of electricity, that zapped me every time he applied pressure with his tantalising tongue.

"God! Please stop, you're killing me."

It did feel like I was dying. It felt like my body couldn't handle any more of the sweet pleasure he was evoking in me. He sucked harder on me and I all but give up breathing. His tempo increased, causing me to sink my hands deeper into the sheets beside me. My back arched as a tingle crept down my spine, causing my toes to curl. I was on the verge of exploding and I didn't care. All I wanted was the release my body was promising, but he pulled away, leaving me heaving with the need for fulfilment.

"Shall I make you come baby? Is that what you want?"

I tried to process what he was saying, but it was hard because my brain had melted into a puddle, making it so I was unable to form coherent words. When I didn't answer he bit down on me. I was so sensitive that it caused my body to shudder.

"I can keep this up all day if you don't answer me."

To prove that he meant what he said, he took my heated flesh back into his mouth and sucked. I couldn't stop the way my back arched, or how my hips lifted up to him. I need the release that he was promising and denying me.

"Yes. Oh god, please, I can't take it anymore."

"Your wish is my command, baby."

I wanted to be reserve. I shouldn't have been behaving in the wanton way that I was. But all care left me when his mouth started doing wicked things to my inside. I didn't care that I was screaming loud enough for the neighbours to hear. Or that I was gripping the bedsheet so tight that my nails were threatening to snap. All I care about was the powerful feeling that he seemed to be drawing out from my soul.

All I could do was close my eyes and welcome the release as the pressure increase in the pit of my stomach. My head started spinning, as I tried to catch my breath. The pressure built and built until I could no longer take it. When I finally got my release, my entire body went limp. My heart was beating so fast, and my breathing was so laboured that I thought I was dying for a moment.

Killian raised from between my opened thighs, coming to settle above me. I stared up into his eyes. The look he wore was of a starving man that had found his prey.

His lips took mine in a furiously passionate kiss. I tasted myself on his lips along with his need for me. I wrapped my hands around him intending to lose myself in him, but he broke the kiss, pulling away to gaze into my eyes.

"Shall I f**k you? Destroy your walls until there's nothing left? Mark your inside with only me?"

He hovered over me. Poised at my entrance, teasing me. I lifted my body up to meet him, desperately needing him inside of me, but he held my hips firmly on the bed.

An amused chuckle escaped him. "Not so fast, baby. You still haven't answered my questions."

I tried to remember what he had asked me, but nothing but need, want and utter desperation came to my muddled brain.

"Yes! Yes! Whatever it is, just god yes!"

I didn't know what I had said yes to, but I'd give away my soul just to feel him inside of me.

He chuckled again, "As you wish, baby. As you wish."

I wanted to tell him to shut up and just f**k me already, but the words caught in my throat when he thrust into me. It took my breath away. I completely forgot how to breathe as I felt him settled in me.

"Oh God." I managed to get out when his thrusting increased.

"Not God, baby. Me, I'm the one f**king you."

As if to prove it to me, he started deepening his movements. Going further than he's ever gone before. Or at least it felt that way. His hands moved from my hips to hook the back of my knees, lifting my body higher, which sent him plummeting further within my depths.

All I could do was scream. I was convinced my cries could be heard throughout the large house, but I didn't care. In that moment, all I cared about was the feeling of him inside of me and the pressure building in my core.

The bed beneath us threatened to fall to pieces from the force of his f**king. He was not being gentle. It wasn't a sensual lovemaking. No, it was a hard and fast f**king. But God, if it wasn't what I needed. After everything that I've been through, I needed him to take my body like I was a really, really bad girl. I needed him to f**k me like it was my last day on earth.

"Don't close your eyes, baby, look at me."

I opened my eyes and looked at him. But not because he asked me to, but because he stopped moving. I smiled at him when I saw the amount of love his green eyes held for me. If I ever denied it before, looking at him at that moment confirmed it. He loved me, and I loved him right back.

He returned my smile, leaning down and taking my lips in a passionate kiss once more. I moaned against him. My hands let go of the bedsheet to bury themselves in his hair.

He pulled away just as I was getting into the kiss. "Let's make another baby."

I was startled by his request. I knew he said it to the triplets, but I never thought that he truly meant it. But did I really want another baby? So far, I'm the mother of five children already. Did I really want a sixth? I didn't think I did. However, looking up into Killian's eyes and seeing his need changed my mind. He has never experienced the joy of pregnancy. The joy of watching his baby grow in me, or even witness their birth. And when I thought about it, I hadn't either. I didn't remember my pregnancy with Rosey, and I was in a coma when the triplets were born.

"Yeah, let's."

The ecstatic smile that lit up his eyes send butterflies swarming in my stomach. I loved him, and I would have done anything to make him happy.

****

"Are you ready to see Jessy?"

That was the fifth time in two weeks that he'd asked that question, and all times my response was no.

"No, I'm not ready."

I didn't know if I'd ever be ready. It's not that I didn't want to meet her, I just wasn't confident enough. This person was supposed to be my best friend. Closer to me than a sister would be. We would have shared all our secrets. Know each other inside out. But I didn't remember her. Would she resent me for it? Would she expect me to be the person she Knew before? What if I didn't live up to her expectation? What if we've grown so far apart that we could never get back to where we were? There were so many questions, but none that I was rushing to know the answer to.

"No rush, baby."

I smiled at him. He was sat on the couch with Liliane sitting on his lap. Her braid had come undone, and she had asked him to redo it. The way he brushed and combed her hair, told me that he had some experience.

"You're really good at that," I commented in fascination.

"I've had a lot of practice."

He continued plaiting her hair with a skill that would put a lot of mothers to shame. My daughter just sat patiently, enjoying the attention that she was getting. My boys were there also, just watching Killian in fascination. It had been like that for two weeks. They hardly ever left his side, and he was just as happy to be around them. He enjoyed spending time with them, and they enjoyed spending time with him.

I was happy. I thought that the change would have been hard for them, but they took to it calmly. They love Killian and I could tell that he loved them too. I knew that Richard never paid them much attention, but I didn't know how much it had affected them. They wanted the love of a father and Richard never gave it to them. Killian, on the other hand, was showering them in it.

I often left them to be alone. My time was spent getting to know my two daughters. It still felt strange to me that Rose and Freya were my daughters, but it also felt familiar as well. I still hadn't remembered anything, but at times I would get flashes. I could never fully make out any of the images, but I was slowly starting to get comfortable with being Lilly. It wasn't a very big progress, but it was one none the less.

Killian even told me about Noah. It was strange hearing him telling me things about my life that I should have known. However, from what I gathered, he didn't like Noah very much but appreciated that he kept me safe for seven years. There was a little tension in his voice. Well, not just a little, a lot of tension when he talked about the relationship me, and Noah had. I wanted to tell him that his anger and jealousy was missed place because at the time I thought he was dead. But I held back when I realise that nothing, I said would change his mind.

"All done."

Killian tied a purple ribbon on the end of her braid. With a bright smile, she twisted around on his lap, looping her arms around his neck and kissing his cheeks.

"I love it! Thanks daddy."

Hearing them call him daddy was still strange to me. I knew that he was their dad, but for four years, Richard was the only father they knew. But I guess it was all new to me and not them because they knew he was their real father before I did.

I still couldn't believe all the things that Richard did to keep me with him. And I still haven't figured out why he did them. Did he really swap my life with the real Lacey, or was there something more sinister involved? I wanted to know but at the same time, I didn't. I was afraid of what I'd find out once I open that door.

"You are welcome, princess."

Killian embraced her tightly. It warmed my heart watching them. My life so far was perfect and happy. But I knew that it wasn't going to stay that way forever. Richard was out there looking for me. I knew this because, I had turned off my phone and stopped checking my email after Killian took us away from the house. However, after almost two weeks of not knowing what Richard was doing, I decided to check my phone. I found lots of messages from him, Hayley and Olly. There were even a few from his mother and Lucy.

Killian was with me when I check my phone. Olly and Hayley were worried about me because Richard had come in one day and process my resignation. The reason he gave for me leaving was personal issues. I wanted to contact them, but Killian told me not to. Richard's messages were very threatening. He wanted to know where I was and who I was with. He told me to come back, and all would be forgiven, but if I made him look for me, I'd regret it. He went into great details about some of the things that he'd do to me if I didn't go back to him. His threats scared me, but they pissed Killian off. I had always thought that between Richard and Killian, Richard was the scariest, but I was starting to realise that Killian had levels of scary and I still hadn't seen them all.

"What's on that beautiful mind of yours?"

I felt his arms around me, and his voice breaking into my thoughts. I looked up and noticed that we were alone. The kids had run off, probably going in search of their older sisters. Freya and Rose had taken very nicely to them, and the triplets loved the attention they were getting from their big sisters, especially Liliane.

"I think I'm ready to see Lacey."

It was not what I was thinking, but I knew I meant it the moment I said it. I needed to see her. I lived her life, knew everything about her, including the fact that she had always wanted to run from Richard. For some reason, my gut feeling was telling me that she wasn't innocent in all this. I knew that she played a part in our lives getting swapped. However, I couldn't pinpoint what part. From what I knew of Richard, he wouldn't have given Lacey up to another man. So, what happened? How did I end up in her life, and her in mine?

"You sure about that?" He asked.

His brow furrowed as if trying to gauge my reaction. Lately, I've been very on edge, and any mention of meeting other people would send me over a cliff of emotions and anxiety. I still wasn't ready to meet new people, but I was ready to meet her. I needed to know if she genuinely thought she was me, or if she was faking it. I couldn't trust Killian's judgment on this matter. He was blinded by her face, but I wouldn't be. And besides, if anyone could tell if she was lying it would be me. There was one thing she couldn't do... Lie to herself.

"Yes, I'm sure."

Killian nodded, "Okay, then I'll arrange it for tomorrow."

I couldn't wait. I would meet her and if I found out that she was lying, that she was somehow part of all the f**kery I had to endure from Richard. I would kill her with my bare hands, sister or not. I felt sorry for her pain of living in that family, but to put someone else in it so that you could escape, was heartless. There were things that Richard did that I'd have to live with for the rest of my life. Things that I could never reveal to Killian. If she played a part in any of it, I would return the pain to her tenfold. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.2K 39
|c o m p l e t e| Life is risky, love is dangerous, but both are worth it _____ We had our little staring contest before he suddenly let go of my thi...
32.7K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...
9.2K 396 49
We were watching TV, my father and I, waiting for my mother to come down. We were going to go somewhere for my birthday but it was a surprise. I was...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...