Reflection [Yuurakio]

Arrymiko

The Chaos Emerald goes wrong and opens a new world. Sonic and Shadow are going to fix the problem. As they go... Еще

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32

Episode 5

92 5 0
Arrymiko

Thanks to @galaxerknight for the art cover

*The nights come and they haven't seen any checkpoint. They don't have any choice but to stay overnight. It would be dangerous if they set a camp where there's no safe zone.*

*Sonic picks Akio up and Yuuri keeps watching them from behind.*

Yuuri: *sigh* (Why do I suddenly feel jealous when Sonic picks Akio up? And why does he act like that to Akio? Akio was never as friendly as that before...)

Sonic: Akio... Are you tired?

Akio: No...

Sonic: Just sleep... It takes a long way to reach the second checkpoint.

Yuuri: (How does Sonic know it takes a long way to reach the second checkpoint? I should be the leader since I'm the one who starts the adventure!)

Shadow: Sonic, don't you think we should stop for a moment?

Sonic: We can't, right Yuuri?

Yuuri: Huh? Oh! Yeah... It's very dangerous to set up a camp when we're outside of a safe zone...

Shadow: Why don't we just teleport? It would be easy?

Sonic: I know I want to do the same but, Akio and Yuuri can't have an access to Chaos Emerald, which means if we're teleport, Akio and Yuuri not...

Shadow: I understand... Maybe walking or running is not a bad idea...

Yuuri: *sigh and take out a small knife and make a cut on his wrist*

Akio: *sniff* Yuuri... *looks behind at Yuuri*

Yuuri: *cut more on his wrist*

Akio: (Oh no...) Um... Sonic. Can you put me down?

Sonic: Sure! *put Akio down*

Akio: You two get along while me and Yuuri are behind, to make sure that you are both safe from any creatures.

Sonic: Okay! Come on Shadow!

Shadow: Right!

*Yuuri was far behind but Akio runs towards him. Yuuri quickly hides the small knife and also his cuts.*

Akio: Yuuri... It's no use for you to hide your cut from me...

Yuuri: W-Why did you come to me?!

Akio: I smell blood! That's why!

Yuuri: Only that? You never asked how I am... Akio, each cut I make, is each pain I feel in my chest...

Akio: I know and I care about you! You don't have to cut yourself... *hug Yuuri* I'm sorry...

Yuuri: *hug back* No... It's my fault... I'm sorry...

Akio: Oh, we better catch up with Sonic and Shadow. We're far behind...

Yuuri: Let's go... I'll let you drink my blood from my cut while we're walking...

*Meanwhile, from afar land where a big mansion stood strong.*

???: *sigh* Mirror, Mirror on the wall, where is that half-vampire hedgehog now?

*The mirror shows a reflection of Akio along with the other three hedgehogs who walks with him.*

???: Ah... There you are... Hmm? Wait a minute... That two hedgehog looks unfamiliar... I saw them before...

???: What should we do brother? Aren't our mission is to take that cyan hedgehog and kill him?

???: We are but... Take a look at the other two hedgehogs... Blue hedgehog and black hedgehog with red stripes...not the purple one...

???: Ah... I see them, brother. Are you going to take them as well?

???: Hehehe, Since I saw them... Yes... We must capture them all!!

*Back to Akio and the others, they saw something shining from the tree.*

Sonic: What's that on the tree?

Shadow: Fairies maybe?

Yuuri: What?! There's no such thing as fairies!! Why don't we go and have a look?

Sonic: You're right! Let's go!

*As they getting closer, they finally saw what makes the tree shines. It was a Chaos Emerald. Two Chaos Emeralds.*

Sonic: Ha! Today is our lucky day everyone! Ha! *take the emeralds down from the tree* Got it!!

Akio: Woah... That emerald is so beautiful, especially that cyan one... Can I hold it?

Sonic: Sure!

Yuuri: Akio don't--- *hold Akio hands*

Akio: What?

Sonic: What's wrong Yuuri?

Yuuri: The last time I hold the emerald, I got electrocuted...

Akio: What?! I don't believe you! *hold the cyan emerald and got electrocuted* Ow!!

Yuuri: *hold Akio's arms* See!!! I told you not to touch it!! Your hand must've hurt... *kiss Akio's hands*

Sonic: But... How?

Shadow: Remember what you said about Akio and Yuuri can't have an access to the Chaos Emerald? Since the emerald is from our world, I guess two of them can't even touch it.

Sonic: ahh... I understand... Well, only 3 more Chaos Emerald to go. Is Akio alright?

Yuuri: Yeah... He's alright...

Sonic: I'm so sorry Akio... I should have known about this...

Akio: It's okay... It's my fault...

Sonic: No...It's my fault...

Shadow: Come on everyone! We can't stay here a little longer... I heard something coming after us!

Akio: How about we stay above the tree for tonight?

Yuuri: We can try!

*The four hedgehogs climb up the tree and they sit on the big branches. Akio looks up at the sky and saw a new moon.*

Akio: *sighs*

Yuuri: Something's wrong, Akio?

Akio: Uhh... Look. It's a new moon tonight...

Yuuri: Yeah... Oh, don't worry about it okay?  I have your clothes here if you grow wings this week or maybe next week.

Sonic: Huh? Grow what?

Yuuri: Aahh!! Nothing! Nothing!!

Sonic: Oh, okay...

Akio: *whispered* Yuyu!

Yuuri: *whispered* Sorry... I will be careful from now...

Akio: *hug Yuuri*

Sonic: *look at Akio and Yuuri* (They look good together... Why I had a feeling for Akio of a sudden?)

Shadow: *hold Sonic's cheeks* You okay?

Sonic: Ah... I'm okay. Yuuri, Akio! Good night!

Akio: Good night!

Yuuri: Night!

Shadow: Good night...

*To Be Continued*

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

32.4K 671 13
WARNING there will most likely be smut, this is your one and only warning, if you didn't read the description then I guess you're screwed There is a...
His Little Secret Coffee__Freak

Любовные романы

4.4K 176 12
Shadow has a crush on Sonic, but when Sonic gets suspicious Shadow tells him he has a crush on one of their classmates. Sonic offers to help and Shad...
21.3K 698 20
When Sonic and Shadow decide to go Sonadow on everyone, Eggman becomes jealous of the attention Sonic no longer has for battling Badnicks and mechs...
7.6K 220 14
[Possibly Discontinued.] Project Shadow - a mystery for many decades. That is, until, a certain Ivo Robotnik rediscovers and releases this 'Shadow'...