๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘ โžณ ๐‹๐„๐„...

By jisungiespace

โžณ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š„ โžณ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐š„ โžณ"๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ด ๐š†๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ด ๐™ต๐š๐™พ๐™ผ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ ๐š†๐™พ๐š... More

โžณ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โžณ
โžณ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โžณ
โžณ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โžณ
โžณ1
โžณ2
โžณ3
โžณ4
โžณ5
โžณ6
โžณ7
โžณ8
โžณ9
โžณ10
โžณ11
โžณ12
โžณ13
โžณ14
โžณ15
โžณ16
โžณ17
โžณ19
โžณ20
โžณ21
โžณ22
โžณ23
โžณ24
โžณ25
โžณ26
โžณ27
โžณ28
โžณ29
โžณ30
โžณ31
โžณ32
โžณ33
โžณ34
โžณ35
โžณ36
โžณ37
โžณ38
โžณ39
โžณ40
โžณ41
โžณ42
โžณ43
โžณ44
โžณ45
โžณ46
โžณ47
โžณ48
โžณ49
โžณ50
โžณ51
โžณ52
โžณ53
โžณ54
โžณ55
โžณ56
โžณ57
โžณ58
โžณ59
โžณ60
โžณ61
โžณ62
โžณ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โžณ

โžณ18

1.9K 108 122
By jisungiespace

And won't you hit me up on Kakao?~

Finally the day, 23rd April came. Thanks God it was Friday so, the students who were invited to Jeno's birthday party, didn't need to worry about the university the next day and could fully enjoy the party.

"I'm ready. Let's go", Kiara said, dressed in her ash-blue slit dress chosen by Mark.

Yumi locked the door and turned around to face her roommate. "I think I did too much makeup today. I told you to not put blush."

The girl put her hands on her shoulders and said, "Yumi! Have you seen yourself in the mirror? You look so beautiful today. And your makeup is just perfect. Believe me."

"Actually i never did so much makeup before. So I feel a bit insecure." She pursed her pink lips.

Kiara let out a sigh. "Shut up. Believe me you look amazing." Seeing the older finally smiling, she said, "Now c'mon. The boys are waiting for us." She linked her arm with hers and took her out of the dormitory.

On the other hand, the two youngest boys were struggling to tie a tie.

"You can't tie a tie? Didn't you go to school?", Chenle asked in a loud tone as he saw the younger struggling to tie the Chinese boy's tie.

"I had my mom that time. But now I live away from her. What about you? You also went to school."

"No. We never wore a tie in our school." Chenle didn't lie though as in the underwater world, there were schools but they didn't have a tie.

"Which school doesn't have a tie as a part of their uniform?" Jisung raised an eyebrow.

"Our school! You can't do this. Let me try." Chenle picked up his phone and opened YouTube.

"What are you doing?" Jisung peeked at his phone and saw him searching 'how to tie a tie?'. Jisung gasped being amazed by his new bestfriend.

"Don't work hard but work smart." The orange-haired boy winked at his friend and started tying Jisung's tie. And after that, he tied his own tie. Now they were ready to have a blast of fun at the party.

■•■•■•■•■•■•■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■

"I just hope there are pretty girls in the party", Haechan said putting his arm around his bestfriend's shoulders.

"Dude you are going there for Jeno not for girls." Mark rolled his eyes.

"But if we flirt with a few girls, there's no harm", Renjun said, shrugging his shoulders.

"You guys can't think of anything else except girls right?"

"Yeah because I'm straight", Haechan replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Well I'm straight too!", the oldest exclaimed.

"But we are not anti-romantic like you", Renjun replied with a smirk.

"You two-"

Mark's words got cut off when they heard "Guys!" from behind. All of them turned around only to see their two female friends.

"Woahhh Yumi suddenly you look like a girl", Haechan commented as his jaw dropped.

The girl gave him a blank expression. "Are you kidding me? I have been a girl ever since I was born!!!"

"You look so different today. You look so pretty", Renjun said with wide eyes.

"You used to think I'm ugly?" She crossed her arms.

"No no no!!!" Renjun waved his hand as a no. "You have always been pretty but today you're prettier you know?"

"Ok ok. You have said enough." She playfully rolled her eyes.

Then the boys eyes diverted to the other girl.

The tanned boy gasped as he moved closer to her. "Kiara, Kiara, Kiara, were you always this beautiful?"

She gave him a nervously smile.

"If it wasn't for Yumi, you and I were already dating", the Chinese commented while winking at her.

She let out a giggle as a reaction.

For Mark, he couldn't move his eyes away from her as he was mesmerized seeing a living angel infront of him. They held an eye contact for a couple of seconds as Kiara flashed a small smile at him.

"Mark!" The boy hearing his name, looked down infront of him. "How do I look like?", Yumi asked with a grin.

"You always look good", he answered in a monotone voice as usual. Yumi's smile became bigger. Getting a compliment from him means a lot to her.

"Ok ok. Now let's go. Chenle and Jisung are sitting inside my car. And Jaemin went to the venue with Jeno early", the brown-haired male said.

Yumi dragged Mark with her as she called, "Kiara, we will go in Mark's car. Let's go."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The group of friends arrived at the 5-star hotel where the party was held. They entered the big hall where they saw people enjoying among themselves. The hall was decorated with colorful lights. Everyone wore a new suit or a dress for the special event. Before entering the hall, a rose was handed to every guest with greetings. A sweet melody was drifting through the busy atmosphere. Unlimited food was placed on the long table as there was a different section for drinks. Tables and chairs were covered in white and golden covers. Many prestigious people also came to the party.

"Look Jeno is there!", Chenle exclaimed as he walked to the boy who was wearing an expensive white suit, with his friends.

"Happy birthday, Jeno!", the seven friends wished their best friend gave him the gifts they had brought.

The black-haired boy turned around and was greeted with his friends' smiles. "Finally you guys came. Thank you for the gifts. Come. Meet my Dad." He took them to his father who was talking with a middle-aged man. "Dad!", Jeno called.

The man in his late 40s said to the other man, "Excuse me." He turned around and greeted them with a smile. "Hi kids! How are you?"

Everyone of them bowed to show respect to the older man. "We all are fine, Mr. Lee", Mark said. They all talked for a few minutes as the man left them to enjoy among themselves.

"By the way, Yumi I don't know why but you look so beautiful today", Jeno said, showing his eye smile.

Yumi gasped. "Jeno that means you also think that I was ugly before."

"Oh my God! No no no! I didn't mean that."

Yumi let out a laugh. "I know I know."

"By the way, where is Jaemin?", Kiara asked.

"I'm here." They turned around and saw the boy in a black suit with his angelic smile.

Kiara approached him first. "Jaemin, where were you?"

"I was talking with some other students there."

"Oh."

Jaemin observed her properly- how her hair was perfectly curled, her makeup was just perfect, her beautiful eyes which attracted him the most, the off-shoulder slit dress was exposing her collar bones and her one leg. She looked absolutely splendid.

"I like your dress."

"Ofcourse you will like it. Afterall it's Mark's choice."

Hearing Jisung's words, Jaemin furrowed his brows in confusion. "What? Mark chose this dress?"

"Yeah."

He looked at the oldest boy who had that same blank face and then back at the pretty girl infront of him. 'Strange. He never showed any interest in these things. Then why did he suddenly choose a dress for Kiara?'

He shrugged off the thought and began a conversation with his friends.

This one was just a normal chapter. Look forward to the next one ;)

I have so many things planned for this book but I don't know how many chapters it will have. So, let's see.

Btw I went to shopping yesterday after ages. I'm so happy :)

Also my exams are coming and I don't know what I will do :(

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.2K 21
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๏ผŽ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๏ผŽ...
12.9K 598 21
โœ˜ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡ แด€แดœ โœ˜ โ-สแดแดœ สœแด€แด… สแดแดœส€ แด„สœแด€ษดแด„แด‡, ๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ แด๊œฐ๊œฐโž โœ˜ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, แดษชษด-แด‹สแดœษดษข ๊œฑแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ สœแดœแดษชสŸษชแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด๊œฐ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€แด…๊œฑ "๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ สแดแดœ" แดษด สœแด‡ส€ แดกส€ษช๊œฑแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกสœแด‡ษด...
937K 33.4K 87
โ” ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š / ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ # ้–“้•ใฃใŸ โ” ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ " ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
11.5K 215 16
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„] ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‰๐ž๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ...