Damnation (OLD AND DISCONTINU...

Od Ellypso

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS! GO TO MY PROFILE FOR THE NEW VERSION OF DAMNATION Více

**EXCERPT #2**
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
***A SMALL NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR***
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
******
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Chapter 23 1/2
*********

**EXCERPT #1**

140 6 0
Od Ellypso

***This is just a small piece of this story. I'm sorry to whoever read "Infection"; this story is actually supposed to come first. So here goes!***

It was a breathtaking moment, freefalling from the roof to the ground below. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. I lost my ability to breathe. Most would say your life flashes before your eyes when you're about to die. My only thought was how unlucky I was to die like this. My life sucked.

With a great thud, I hit the ground. I could feel my ribs shatter on impact. I coughed up blood. Everything hurt. My heart began to slow down with every beat. My vision became blurry. As I teetered on the brink of unconsciousness, I stared up at the roof. Sandra stood there, a huge grin on her face. Eventually, my vision went black. Was this really going to be the end?

***So here's the excerpt. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of this story. Thanks!***

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.1K 1.3K 14
What if the Sirius Black had a daughter? What if the day James and Lily Potter died, Alexia Black disappeared? What if she was now living in Mystic...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...