Darling, Quiet (Fred X Fem Re...

By aFredWsimp

"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, proble... More

Reunited
Dementor Attack
The Feast and the First Morning
The Boggarts
Quidditch
Ready for Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade and Black
Sleeping in the Great Hall
Truth or Dare
The Map
Going home for Christmas
Going back
"Please just go"
April 1st
End of Year 5
The Burrow
Midnight talk
The Bardot Vault
Summer
The day before tomorrow
Quidditch World Cup Part 1
Quidditch World Cup Part 2
The Attack
Heading to the Castle
Start of Year 6
Crucio and The Potion
The Tri-Wizard Champions
Opening Up
Cedric
Interrupted
The First Task
Practice
Disappointed
The Yule Ball
First Time
1995
Photos
Sneaking
The Second Task
Suspicions
The Party
Betrayal
Silence
Close to Talking
Amortentia
Easter Break
Payback
Rough mornings
Charlotte
The Third Task
Diggory
Acceptance
Home
Keeping in touch
Harry's arrival
To the Castle
Conflict in the Common Room
Exclusive
In the Dormitory
The Second Night
Reading Revelations
Lunch Date
High Inquisitor
Lazy mornings
Recruitment
Finding the room
Practice Begins
Spectating
Kicked off
The DA
Gone
Together Again
Christmas
Love
The Challenge
"Darling, Quiet"
No Returns
Patronus
The Plan
Bang
Summer with You
Attack of the Alley
A trip to the Castle
Keeping An Eye Out
Taken
Missing Person
Getting Worse
Days Away
The Big Event
Closure
The Haunting
Successful
-Charlotte Chantey x
A Final Wish
Moving Harry
Attack at the Wedding
No.1 Desireable
Staying Home
Keeping Ron Home
A Forever Promise
Taking The Control
Happy Valentines
Surprise visit
Eventful Activities
Being 20
"Darling, it's time"
02.05.1998
In Remembrance
The Last One Standing
Our Promises
The Start Of Us

"I'll be back"

1.7K 55 106
By aFredWsimp

"Time for what?" You asked looking worried into Fred's eyes.

"Harry is at the castle, mum phoned. We have to get over there." He said.

"This isn't a prank is it?" You questioned, hoping it was.

"No darling. We have to go." He walked back out of the room to George who seemed to be pacing.

You stood for a second trying to analyse what Fred had just told you. This was it, the start of the end. No matter if it was your end or not, it was going to be over for some, inevitably.

You remembered Dumbledores last message to you, you had to use your power to protect as many people as you can. That weight now laid firmly on your shoulders, okay y/n Bardot we can do this.

You closed your door again and began to change clothes into something more appropriate. You took out a pair of causal jeans and a light hoodie with a cami top underneath. You put your hair up tightly to make sure it didn't fall out. You took your wand off your dresser and you were ready to go. Fred came barging in pulling out a pair of jeans, a turtleneck and a jacket he had that matched George. It was a different colour but they were the same style.

"Freddie, please stop freaking out." You said, seeing the stress in Fred's eyes.

"I can't. You have to promise me something." He began.

"Fred, we can't make promises here. Not yet. We make them when we're there, okay? Nothings going to happen to us." You gave him a small kiss and held your hand on his cheek, leaving the room shortly after. As you left you saw George eating a sandwich in your kitchen, wearing the same outfit Fred was putting on.

"You okay Bardot?" He asked.

"I'd be lying if I said yes." You walked past him and made yourself a sandwich too, for a small snack to eat. 

"We ready?" Fred asked, standing at your door frame, coming into the main living areas.

"I think so, do you know how we're going to get in?"

"Y/n, you should know of all people. We know our ways." George winked.

You were walking through a secret passage way towards the other members of the order, whom you assumed were going to be in the castle already. You got the portrait and pushed it open, Fred had kept hold of your hand through the whole journey.

"Y/n Bardot." You heard whispers amongst the crowd of children, you also saw other members of the order hugging and reuniting with people.

Fred jumped out the portrait fist and held out his hand for you to take.

"Lupin. What are you doing here?" You asked walking over to Remus.

"I have to be here for Harry." He exclaimed, trying to seem prepared and not at all frightened.

"You have to be home for teddy." You said, in hope he would stay home and protect his family.

"I have to do this, I'm the last marauder standing at the end of the day." He tried to laugh, but his smile faded.

"Please be safe." You walked over to the other members and greeted them, wishing them to be safe through whatever was about to unfold.

You were then left to go back to the twins.

"I'm not saying it yet." You refused to even remotely wish them their safety because in your mind nothing was going to go wrong.

"We have to be ready though soon y/n. They're coming." Fred said, putting a hand onto your cheek, a thing that you usually done to him. You felt calm yet so on edge.

"I love you." You told him looking up.

"I love you too." He replied.

You waited around in the room you stood in waiting for the assembly to be over and Harry's call for your support. It was so tense. You were stood outside the great hall doors.

The castle had a very different feel to it, you wouldn't call it home anymore. It felt cold, depressing and isolating.

"Are you okay?" George nudged you and asked, you kept zoning out and imagining the worst.

"I mean, how okay can I be?" You replied.

"You know you don't have to fully commit to what Dumbledore asked." He added.

"You know I do Georgie." You gave him an awkward sort of smile and looked forward again.

You looked to the other side of you and saw Fred, he looked nervous. You took his hand in yours and kept eye contact, "it will be okay." You reassured.

He nodded and looked back forward, he was trying to be strong.

You waited until Kingsley opened the great hall doors and you all followed inside with him, still holding Fred's hand. It was all too surreal.

"How dare you stand where he stood." Harry was confronting Snape, "tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eyes, a man that trusted you. And killed him. Tell them." He ordered of snape.

But Severus was lost for words, he went to defend himself by pulling his wand out at Harry. Mcgonagall pushed him behind her and challenged Snape. You could see he felt shocked and surprised, a sense of betrayal.

Everyone in the order took form and held out their wands too, there was no chance Snape could take you all at the same time.

Mcgonagall threw the first spell, Snape deflected it. Then again. And again. And again. Knocking the two death eater professors off their feet. She kept throwing the spells, Snape kept using defensive ones to stop her. He didn't want to fight her. He kept deflecting them until he turned into a ball of black and got away.

"Coward!" Mcgonagall shouted as he left.

All the students cheered as she lit the room up, making the castle already feel more like it did before. But that feeling didn't last long.

A young girl, one you assumed was a first year was in the corner screaming, followed by one of the Patel sisters.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter." Voldemort was whispering to everyone in Hogwarts.

"Fred, I'm scared." You admitted. You were always so strong. Strong infront of others anyways. But hearing Voldemort actually talking and addressing you all petrified you.

"You have one hour." He said, referencing the handing over of Harry.

The whole great hall turned to face him. He looked lost. He didn't know what to do and neither did anyone else. Nobody wanted to get hurt but no body wanted Harry to get hurt.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him." Pansy Parkinson pointed and shouted. You had seen her a few times in her prime, teasing the golden trio, sucking up to malfoy. It was clear to everyone but her that he didn't like her.

Ginny stood in front of Harry, followed by Hermione, then everyone else. He couldn't do this alone. And he wasn't going to.

Filch came running in with his usual "students out of bed" just to be shut down by mcgonagall. She ordered him to take the Slytherins down to the dungeons, where they should stay for their 'bias' against Harry. You didn't find it fair, yes, some parents of the Slytherin children were untrustworthy and probably devoted to the dark Lord but not all students deserved that punishment.

Everyone started shifting, preparing while Harry caught up with mcgonagall.

"Freddie, you know we have to say what we have to say." You were trying to keep up with him as he tried walking away from reality.

"You need to go home y/n, please." He turned around and towered over you.

"You know I won't do that." You replied, looking up and standing your ground.

"You can't do this. You're going to get yourself hurt." He turned and started walking off again, this time he was going slower.

"You think I don't know that? You don't think I know what I could be throwing away by doing this? Don't try and walk away from what is going to happen freddie. Please." You begged, students running around you both.

"If you know the consequences of what you are going through with then why are you still doing it?" He was being hurt by you willing to protect everyone.

"I have to. I've gone almost my whole life without being helped and saved. Then you did and that felt amazing, I survived, I was free. I have to do that for the innocent children here  who are being sent to slaughter." Fred was left speechless, just shaking his head in a sense of disbelief, "I have no intention of dying tonight."

"Neither do I." Fred replied, getting closer to you again.

"I can't make you any promises, but I will live for you as best I can. Because I love you Fredrick Gideon Weasley."

"I will live for you too y/n Bardot, and I love you too. Our story is still not over, don't you forget that."

You tried to smile but felt yourself getting a little worked up. In your mind you thought it was a god thing. You were letting emotions fill you up, your force was bound to be strong. You did need more time though, to build up the strength of what you were capable of. You didn't have any idea if you had enough strength in you to use it to such high amounts.

Fred took your hand again and began taking you through the castle with him. You could see George in the distance, looking out the window.

"Georgie, we're going upstairs upstairs. You coming?" You asked walking past you still holding Fred's hand. He began following you up in no time.

You kept walking and shoving past students, just trying to get out of the way to strategise.

You walked up to the top of the castle and put onto a balcony. Some of the teachers were straight outside using protective spells to create a shield around the premises.

"It's strangely beautiful." You admitted, looking to the sky.

Neither of the twins said anything but continued to look up at the sky.

You were holding onto Fred's arm and hand, as the castle was fully sealed. It was now a matter of waiting.

"Bardot?" George said, standing next to you.

"Yeah?" You replied.

"Are you not scared?" He asked.

"I am Georgie. I'm terrified. Not only for myself but everyone else too." You didn't want to lie to try and make him feel better. Now wasn't the time for it.

"Same here." He replied.

You looked to Fred, "yeah." He calmly stated, "I'm scared too."

You kept hold of him and just waited. That's all anyone was doing, waiting.  It was only a matter of time for before the deatheaters came to raid the castle, killing and hurting anyone in their way to please the dark Lord and find Harry Potter.

The castle was sealed, the army's stood. Silence. You were hugging the side of Fred, standing next to George, who's hand was on your shoulder. They knew you were worried, not only for your safety but the succession of your actions. You didn't know how your body was going to react having to use your power at such extreme levels.

One. A spell hit the shield. They were here. Two, three, four, fifteen, seventy, two hundred. They were all attacking the defence trying to get a way in.

You knew the shield was strong, but it wasn't going to stay up forever.

Your eyes stayed wide open seeing cracks forming. The light was hitting your face almost in the same way that fireworks did.

Your heart sunk hearing George, "you okay freddie?" He was worried about losing his second half. He knew they were coming much like the rest and needed to know he was right by his side.

"Yeah." Fred responded again. You closed your eyes, tears threatening to leave your eyes as you stayed hugging Fred.

"Me too." George nudged Fred.

"I have to go." You said letting go of Fred.

"Why?" Fred asked.

"They need me down there, I need to keep out as many of them as possible." You reminded him of your duty again, "if I stay up here any longer I'll question myself."

"Then don't go. Darling it's too dangerous." He cupped your face and angled it to his.

"I have to."

You could see his heart was almost breaking in the same way yours was.

"I love you darling. Promise me you'll stay safe." He begged.

"I love you too." You replied.

"Y/n?" He wanted you to promise.

"I'll be back."

AN:
Sorry about the uploads, had a lot going on :P

Stay safe and well,
-i <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 778 72
Y/N is a gifted Hufflepuff witch, the best in her year. She was a hatstall . She is a muggleborn. Cedric and her are chilhood bestfriends and are ins...
211 1 19
Scarlett Diggory was an ordinary Hogwarts student, well, as ordinary as you can be with the Golden boy of Hogwarts as your twin brother. She was smar...
38.4K 1.1K 29
*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like I said, you both have to grit your teeth...
689K 18K 66
Charlotte Whittle is one of the daughters of the powerful Death Eater Charles Whittle. While her life has always been planned out for her and every m...