Atlast Got Married, But!... (...

By FlowerVine98

'They say Marriages are made in heaven. I think God forget to fix my match. Because still am unmarried.' - Al... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue

Chapter 13

10.2K 528 60
By FlowerVine98

*** Sorry for the late🙃. And please bear with the mistakes. Happy reading💖***

Ilankodi pov:

"Noooooooooo" I shouted.....

"What happened" came a panicked voice from my left side. I turned my head and seen there, reyansh sitting on the bed with gun in his hand.

What gun.

Wait, I was on the bed right. But only he is in the bed. Then where am.

I looked down at myself, I was sitting on the floor over the mattress. I checked myself, whether am covered with clothes or not.

Surprisingly, am covered with my saree.

Wait.... Then it's an dream.

'Erotic dream' my mind replied. That is when I seen again clearly, that only source of light is moon light.

God, what I have been dreaming. Fuck fuck.

'This is what you have been dreamt off' my mind replied.

'Shut up'

"What happened. Are you okay, did anything happened to you" reyansh asked me, by grabbing my shoulder. As he is kneeling down before me.

But all I seen is gun. An gun, which will produce more sound right. And even take up the life. God no no.

"Ahhhh" I shouted as his hand reminded about dream.

"What happened, why are you shouting" he asked me.

'You tried to rape me' this is what happened. But how can I say it to him. That I dreamt about him, who tried to touch me.

Ahhh....

"What happened. Do anyone entered in our room" he asked me slowly.

I nodded my head as no. Why the fuck will anyone will enter into our room that too in midnight.

"Then why are you shouting" he slowly asked me again.

"N. N... Nothing" I stutters. How can I say to him.

"Did you had any bad dream" he asked me.

Yasss, that too with you. But the kiss felt real. Fuck. Do I really thought of him about kissing me. Fuck fuck.

"Am asking you" he again asked me but with little harsh tone.

"Yes" I meekly told.

"Okay" he said.

"If you want you can share that with me." he said.

"You know sharing will give you a relief" he said again as I kept mum.

"No" I said. How can I say to him that he tried to misbehave with me.

"Okay okay cool" he said.

"Have this and drink first" saying this he gave me the opened water bottle. I nodded my head and darnked the water.

"Thank you" saying this I tried to pass the water bottle to him. But he kept his hand over mine. That reminds the dream, I just leaved the bottle from my hand.

As a result, the whole mattress, even my dress got ruined with water.

"Shit" he shouted.

"Stand up" he said at me. I nodded my head at him and immediately stood up.

"The whole mattresses is ruined. Better you can sleep on bed" he said.

"What no no....." I shouted immediately. How can I sleep in bed with him. I can't, that too after a erotic dream. Definitely not me.

"Then what you are planning to do" he asked me curtly.

"I will...." I itself don't know, as this room doesn't have any big sofa. It's like a two seater sofa alone.

"The time is 2.30, go and sleep" saying this he entered into the bathroom.

I dried my dress, with towel.

'I can't sleep with him'

'You don't have any other choice' my mind replied. So without any choice. I climbed the bed, and moved to the very corner of the bed.

I slept, by giving him enormous place. I think I will sleep like a good lady.

'Yass' my mind replied.

After sometime, I heard the bathroom door opening sound. Then I heard his foot steps, and the bed dipped. Okay he lied.

I kept thinking about the dream. Seriously, could anyone get a dream like this. Like erotic kind of dream. That too the kiss, hug everything felt so real.

'Do you really thought, that he will touch you. Seriously ila, he will never get a mood to touch you. Do you forget your ugly body. Do you forget your ugly self.' my mind reminded.

Thats it, my tears started to fall.

'How could you think, that he tried to make love to you. It will never happen. You both will live like a stranger for life. Atleast if you were beautiful, there is some possibilities for him to fall for you. You were zero in that department. Then there is no way for you to make him fall for you. 'my mind again said.

' You are ugly '

' you are ugly '

' You are ugly'

'You are ugly' my mind kept reminding me. More tears kept falling from my eyes. But I don't know, when I slept with the tear filled eyes. But it is not new to me right. To sleep with tears. It's my routine, because am ugly.

Reyansh pov:

I lied down beside her. And started to sleep. I came around 12 clock to home from work. When I came inside, like everyday she was sleeping on the mattress.

Her weeping sound stopped my thinking, is she crying? . Did she had that much of an bad dream. Am not good at consoling and all. So it will be better if she itself take care of her.

I tried to sleep, but couldn't able to. As for next 15 mins her weeping sound is all amhearing. After that, her sound subsided. But I couldn't able to sleep.

'Sleep Reyansh' I said at myself.

I started to sleep, but before that. I heard some murmurs.

I opened my eyes and started to look into the room. I can able to see with the moon light atleast. I turned to my left side, that is where the source of sound is actually coming.

Is she murmuring?

I somehow, leaned towards her, just to hear her. Is she having any habit of speaking while sleeping.

'You moron how dare you to touch me" I heard her. Is she speaking with someone on phone.

But when I see her face from behind by hovering over her, as she is sleeping by facing her back towards me, her eyes were closed. Only her mouth is moving.

God she is definitely something.

In her sleeping state, she turned her body. Such that her front faced me. As I was leaning into her, her body brushed with me.

Fuck.

I just slept back again in my place.

"You did a grave mistake. How can you kiss me. How dare you? " again she started to mutter.

What someone kissed her. Who is that.

"That too on lips. How can you do it" she again muttered.

That's it, how can someone kiss her that too on her lips. When she is married to me. Am her husband atleast in the paper. It's wrong to have some other relationship. Women are meant to do the betrayals only. I know it.

This got me angered.

May be may be, she might have kissed before marriage. Then it's... Oa.. Okay.

"Not for once, you kissed me twice. How could you do it to me. Then you were removed my saree..... You even removed my blowse. You even op... Ip... Opened my bra hooks." she blabbered.

What she is muttering. What happened. Who is that.

This really got me very angry. I just sat up and thought of wake her. Did anyone blackmailing her. Or did anything happened to her.

I started to move towards her to wake her. But her next sentence cut offed me.

"How could you do this to me. Just because I seen you nude, you Useless creature" her statement stopped my actions.

Is she referring me.

"Reyansh, you kissed me not once but twice. You touched me inappropriately. You gave me hickey on my neck. If only I didn't shouted as no, y... U.... Y.... You would have raped me" she blabeerred.

Fuck, she literally dreamt about me. That too am raping her. Fuck, do I look like a rapist. The audicity of this girl.

But, somehow her words relaxed me. As its not someone.

'Why' my mind asked me. But I didn't give any reply.

"Good, its just a dream. I know this will never happen... Because am ugly. No one will even think to touch a ugly girl. You are not an exception" she stopped with a tear flowing from her eyes.

What she is speaking

I heard her even breathing. Which means she is sleeping properly.

"Useless creature" she said.

This girl is problem for me. Before she thought me as man whore. Now am a rapist. Still what more to come, I don't know.

'Don't think much. Sleep reyansh' I said to myself. And started to sleep. But did she leaved me, she wrapped her hands and legs over me. Do I look like a stand to her.

I tried to took off her hands and legs. But all she did is, pressed her face in my chest and slept off.

She clutched my shirt tightly in her sleepy state. Again I tried to move away from her.

But she didn't allowing me. So without any choice, I too slept beaude her by wrapping my hands over her waist for support only.

She even pressed more herself into me.

'What is our relationship status actually' I thought.

*********************************

Time skipped:

Its is Sunday, we both have to visit her parents house for virunthu.

Mostly this ritual will happen from groom side family. But, my side there is no such close relatives to us. So her mom asked us to visit them.

"Are you ready Anna" Jeevika asked me when I scooped Ishaan in my arms who is sitting on the kitchen island.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Is anni got readied" she asked me.

"How do I know" I replied at her non chantly. She kept the vessel on the gas stove and turned towards me and took ishaan from my hand.

"Go and check your wife anna" she shouted at me.

I glared at her. Is that rowdy girl is an small baby or what. Jeevika is asking me to check over her. I seriously hate this.

I grumpily gone to my room, there she is getting ready. She is trying to hook the necklace over her neck.

But she is failing miserably.

"Shit, how can anyone wear it simply. I hate these ornaments. But my mom will beat me to death if I didn't wear any jewels that too while am visiting her." she spoked with herself.

Still now she didn't seen me.

"Ahhh" she again shouted. I think her hand is paining by trying to hook the ornament.

"Need any help?" I asked her.

She panicked, as I can sense by her clumsiness. Because her chain actually landed on the floor and she kept her hand over her chest, as of she didn't expect this in sudden.

She is wearing a peach color saree. This saree gives her bright look on her dusky color. Her hair is adorned with jasmine garland. Her bangles were jiggling. Her earing is moving according to her movement.

She immediately bend down to take the chain. On doing this, her thaali falled from her blowse and moved before her face.

Once she collected her chain from the floor. She stood up and faced me properly. She then adjusted her saree by turning.

"Can you call Jeevika, for helping me to wear this chain" she asked me.

I nodded my head and started to move out. But I stopped, as I know if I asked Jeevika to help my wife. Then when she got to know what help my wife is asking. Then Jeevika will scold me for death. Don't even think about the lecture.

I turned towards her, who is keeping the vermilion over the head partition. She seen me through the mirror. I too seen her eyes.

"What" she asked me.

"I.. Will help you" I somehow delivered.

She nodded her head at me, so I gone before her.

"Please turn" I said at her. She noddingly turned around.

I collected all her hair along with jasmine garland, by accidently I traced my fingers over her neck skin. She shuddered at my doings.

I took hold of the chain which she is trying to hook it.

I leaned down to get better view of the hook, as she is very low in height.

Once I hooked the chain, I made sure it is locked perfectly and then placed the chain hook over her thaali. Then I placed her hair properly.

I looked up, only to meet her eyes which is focusing one through the mirror at me.

"Shall we move" I asked her. She nodded her head at me.

Then we both closed our room. And started to go out, not before informing to ishaan and jeevika. My wife informed my parents too.

Then we both moved out towards my bike.

Ilankodi pov:

'What bike' I thought. No way, that too in saree, I can't. Till date I didn't tried these kind of bike with saree.

I kept standing, he is wearing white shirt with brown trowser. He looks very dashing. Very very handsome.

'You have seen him more' my mind replied. Shit. I have seen him fully nide right. If alone he get to know that I dreamt of him touching me. He will definitely scold me.

He keyed his bike and started it. Then ride towards me and stopped it, I kept standing near his bike.

"Come on hop on" he said. I meekly nodded my head and walked towards the back seat.

'God help me' I thought.

I somehow hoped on, and sat as one side as am wearing saree.

"Wear this" saying this he gave me another helmet. As he is already wearing one.

What.

Without having any choice I got it from him and weared it properly. I know I can't argue with him, because at the end he is a police who will teach us every rules. No lecture is needed right now.

He started the bike. I for a support hold his right shoulder. He shivered I guess. But who cares, right now my life is important. Good thing he didn't scolded me for holding him.

After 30 mins of ride, he stopped the bike near some bakery shop and asked me to get down.

Ahhh.

"Yeah" saying this I get down from the bike.

"Wait here itself I will come back" saying this he gone inside of the bakery. I kept standing nea his bike for 10 mins.

I got a call from my sister, I started to speak with her. She is kept on asking me when we both reach the home. And she said that some of our relatives also were present in our home. As most of them didn't attended our marriage. Once I finished speaking with her. I just put the phone in my handbag.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I shouted, as some one just pulled me by grabbing my chain along with thaali which is on my neck.

I turned and seen one man who is weraing the mask trying to snatch my chain.

Ahhh. I tightly clutched my chain. As he even got hold of my thaali. It is important to me.

I tried to hit that man with my handbag. But he just slapped me at my cheeks.

"Ahhhhhhbb" its paining like hell. Already my neck is paining because of the force he is applying to snatch my chain.

"Leave me you bastard" I kept shouting at him, and started to hit him. This being the NH Road doesn't have many audience. The only audiences were in the shop I guess, only few shops were here.

I tried to call him. But my neck is paining, as he his tightening his hold over my chain as well as thaali.

"Leave me you bastard" I shouted and tried to hit him. But,...

*Slap* he again slapped me.

Again he raised to slap me, but he got a punch on his face, which made him to land on the road.

"You scoundrel, bastard" I heard a voice which belongs to my husband. He looks really mad.

Really really mad.

He just grabbed that thief head and just punched him on his stomach for multiple times. And then slapprd him on his face for mutliple times.

By this time many people surrounded us. I got panicked what if something happened to that theif. Because reyansh punch is very force.

"St... St.. Stop" I feebily said at reyansh. As I couldn't able to speak properly because of the tight hold which that theif had over me some time before.

Its paining.

He leaved the thief. But he again holds the thief collar.

And started to punch his face too.

I couldn't able to stand, I just kneel down on the road. And holded his bike for support. Seeing me reyansh turned towards me.

"Hold him" he said at someone.

He came towards me and grabbed me slowly as he too kneel down before me.

He inspected my neck.

"Are you okay" he slowly asked me.

I slowly nodded my head at him. He inspected my face too. He immediately opened the water bottle as someone gave him. Then he took out his kerchief and doped it with some water and then placed it over my neck.

"Ahhhhh" Ionadd in pain.

"It will be okay. Relax relax" he slowly said at me.

He took me to the side pathway and he sat first then he made me to sit beside him. Then he made me to lean over his chest.

He first opened the chain, and started to took out my thaali too.

"No" I slowly said at him.

He nodded his head at me. He asked some member to get ice cubes from shop.

Once that man came with ice cubes, he started to place the ice cubes over my neck.

"Ahhhhhh" I shouted.

I clutched his shirt very tightly for his every ice touch.

"It will be okay."he again said near my ears.

" Mmmm"

"Shall we visit hospital" he asked me. I nodded my head as no. Its not that much severe hurt.

He wiped my face with his hand. I just melted at his doings. Eventhough we both were being a stranger, his care is something I like.

After wiping my face, he made my hair in one side so that it won't touch my neck.

'Don't be so generous reyansh' I thought in my mind.

'He will do the same for everyone' my mind replied.

'You are right' I replied to it. I tried to move away from him. But he grabbed my shoulder and made me to lie over his shoulder again.

"Don't, just stay still. You will be fine in few mins" he said.

"If you want we can visit doctor" he again asked me.

"No its not necessary" I slowly said at him. He nodded his head at me. I just looked up at him who is calling someone through his phone. He asked everyone to go, but asked two members to hold that thief.

"Yeah, 212 police station. Am assistant commissioner in line. I require someone to arrest a theif who tried to snatch a chain......" I didn't heard any other words. As I just kept seeing his jaw movement, which looks very manly. He wrapped his hand over my waist. My breath hitched. Am I over reacting.

No no.

Am not.

After sometime an police jeep came and stopped before us.

" Good morning sir" an voice came. I tried to move away from him, as the other policemates will see us right.

But reyansh didn't allowed me to move away from him. He just tightened his hold over me.

"Mmm" reyansh replied to the officers.

"This is 202 police station sub inspector reporting sir."

"Good morning. I want you to arrest that man, who is wanted list thief who snatched many items so far. Arrest him, I will come and take care of him" he said. He said his thanks to the one who hold

I turned and seen that, theif who looks he will pass out anytime because of the punches he got.

"Are you feeling better" he asked me again once everyone gone.

"Yes. Thank you soo much" I said at him. He nodded his head and slowly stood up along with me.

"Shall we move" he akaed me. I nodded my head at him. All through the speech we both kept seeing each other.

He then started his bike and held my hand then he made me to sit behind him. He didn't made me to wear the helmet. I wrapped my hand over his shoulder again.

'I felt very safe when am with him' I thought.

Author's note:

Thank you all💞

How was the chapter?

Please bear with the mistakes😬

Love you all😍

Love yourself 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 124 15
Different types of curvy/plus size one shots Warning: All contents in this one shots is 18+🌢️. Please read at your own risk :) Btw, pls be kind on u...
266K 11.5K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...
13.4K 1.5K 14
Let's be Strangers!! What would go wrong in a marraige? Everything if both parties are agreed to be strangers. Peep into the story to know about t...
1.4K 22 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...