Atlast Got Married, But!... (...

By FlowerVine98

'They say Marriages are made in heaven. I think God forget to fix my match. Because still am unmarried.' - Al... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue

Chapter 12

10.1K 498 160
By FlowerVine98

***Hope you guys like this chapter💞. Happy reading 💕💕***

Reyansh pov:

Its been one week of our marriage. This week Sunday, I mean in still two days, her parents asked us to visit them for virunthu( An ritual kind of thing, where groom nad bride asked to visit some of the relative house to have food treat)

Even jeevika insisted me to say yes, so atlast I said yes at my father in law who contacted me.

Today is Thursday, am currently getting ready. Today I wokeup little late only by 6:20.

Me and she were living like a perfect strangers. Am happy in that way. She won't ask me if I had my breakfast, lunch or dinner. The same from my side.

Ilankodi pov:

I wokeup at 6.30 and seen he was not present, like always. After that I took bath and get ready in normal saree. Then gone towards kitchen to help jeevika. This is all I did from morning

Now the time is 8 clock. I didn't seen him from morning. He might have gone before 6.30.

"Anni" I heard jeevika voice.

"Yes jeevika" I said.

"Don't think always about my Anna. Please drink your coffee" she teased me.

Its been a week of our marriage. We both wont speak with each other. But it's okay, atleast he accepted me as his wife right. Its a big deal for me.

He gave me my space. He won't scold me for anything.

'For that you both have to speak' my mind replied.

I sighed and nodded my head at jeevika and took my coffee cup and walked towards my room.

I don't know why he is not having breakfast and dinner properly in home, sometimes he will eat in home, I mean in his bedroom only.

I rarely see him in home.

Mostly I will be the one, in his room. But at night he will mostly come and sleep I guess. And at morning he will go off even before even I woke up. I only know that he is coming to home through his dirty clothes which I will sr ein dirty clothes basket.

I gone inside our room. As I have to call my sister Or else I would have had my coffee in kitchen itself. Once I reached our room, I just closed the door. And walked towards his bed and took out my mobile from his nearby table.

I just dialed gayu number and kept the phone on my ear to speak. And sat over the bed.

I heard her hello tune, with that I started to take a sip from my coffee cup.

After a sip, I looked up. Only to be gawked at the sight in my front.

There my husband stood in half naked, who is standing near the closed window. As he was speaking with someone through phone, how comes I didn't noticed him still now. Okay I got it, he didn't replied to other end anything till now .

On one hand he is holding mobile near his ear. And on another hand he is drying his hair.

He looks hot.

The water were dripping from his hair, then flows over his face, then through his neck, then in between his chest.... Stomach.... And.....

'Stop' I scream in my mind.

Is some fashion show is happening or what.

'Just turn around ila' my mind screamed at me.

"Yes, check that criminal record. Try to match his fingerprint with our criminal list portal. Yes you Ma...." I didn't heard any of his voice.

As my eyes focused on his well built body.

My throat felt dried for some reason.

I kept seeing his half nude beauty. But, but..... Something... Some mistake happened. Be.. Be... Because his towel which he tied over his lower waist, got loosened.

As a result....... It actually started to fall off from his waist. No no.....

"Nooooooo" I shouted. And just like that coffee cup slipped off my hand to floor. And even phone too slipped off, but it landed on bed.

Not only this two falled off, the one cloth which covered his sanity too falled off, leaving him full nud.....

He stopped his speech and looked up at me.

But all happened in split second, he couldn't able to understand what is happening.

So as a result I seen him. I seen him fully without even a single piece of cloth.

I seen him.

That too his priva....

I immediately turned. Hereafter what is the need.

I seen him.

I see him fully nude for fucking sake.

Reyansh pov:

Fuck fuck.

Ahhh, didn't she knows the manners
Or atleast I could have weared some clothes. I grabbed my falled towel from the floor. She seen me fully nude for fuck sake.

I immediately wrapped the towel over my waist properly. Hereafter what is the usage.

'So are you planning to walk nudely before her or what' my mind asked me.

I cleared my throat to indicate her that am in decent looking now.

She just kept facing the wall. I leaned down and took my mobile which falled on the mat. Thank god nothing happens to it.

But.....

I again cleared my throat.

Atlast she turned towards me, who looks very flassbergered.

"I actull.... Actually don't know you were inside your room. I... Don't worry I didn't seen you fully. But... I seen your... That thing.... Fuck.. Fuck.. Am sorry. I didn't seen you.. Fully.... Just here and there I seen you. Don't worry I won't say to anyone that I saw you in nude.... "she stopped her rambling by placing her hand over her mouth.

" Am sorry "came again a meeky voice.

" Just forget about what happened here "I said at her.

" I seriously didn't seen you fully. Believe me "she started. But I just glared at her.

" It's not my mistake, you could have atleast locked the door. Useless creature " she said in a hurry

Ahh, don't she have any filter to her mouth.

I just make sure, my towel is wrapped properly and gone towards her. Who is seeing me with some fear.

"Please wear something" I heard her her with heavy breathing.

"Already you have seen me nude right. So, what is the problem" I asked her.

"See mister. It's your mistake, you didn't locked the door. So it's clearly your mistake. Besides that I didn't seen you properly, so dont worry" she rambled Gain.

"How will I believe you that you didn't seen me. " I amusedly asked her. I fucking knew she seen me fully.

"See mister useless creature. We are living as a stranger in same room. So it is our responsibility to safeguard our sanity. You did a mistake. But see I didnt seen you fully. Like I said, I seen you here and there. Nothing much, I didn't see you much, as I only seen a big mole on your upper thigh...... "she closed her mouth with her hand.

I sighed and looked amusedly at her.

" Just don't blabber this with anyone "I slowly yet dangerously said at her.

" Regarding your nudity...... "she stopped as I glared at her..

She didn't have any filter to her mouth. I know that.

" I won't say to anyone."she said. I nodded my head. Then I started to move, but but.... I stepped on to the coffee on the tile floor I guess.

The next I know, I falled over her who is standing beside the bed, so as a result we both falled over the bed.

With my half upper body pressing over her. Fuck.

" Anni.... "came a voice followed by door opening sound. I turned and seen jeevika is looking at us shockingly and immediately closed the door and ranned away.

Very nice.

What she will think about us now. That I was fucking her right.

I sighed.

I turned and seen that my wife is closing her eyes very tightly and placed her one hand over my bare chest to stop my chest touching her fully. I tried to stand up, but couldn't able to as again I placed the foot over the same place and falled over her only.

All am feeling is, her soft chubby body, blossom and her stomach which is bare I guess during this chacos.

'Reyansh, just fucking stand up. If you want to save your sanity.' my mind reminded me.

"You weight like ton. Can... Can you please move away from me" I heard her. I nodded my head at her grumpily.

I tried to stand up, but her bangle got stucked with my towel. Good thing, I didn't stood up immediately. Or else I have to stand as nude by now before her, thar too for very close.

She is a problem, I know.

"Wait" I heard her panic voice.

"One time seeing his thing is enough. If I seen his thing again, then I will surely slip into coma I guess." she muttered slowly.

But I heard her.

I gulped.

She seen me. I heaved a sigh.

"Can you please atleast move little sideways" she asked me. I nodded my head and leaned sideways from here.

She started to move her left hand which is actually sticked with my towel. So as a result, even the towel started to loosen.

"Hy wait wait don't move keep your hand still" I shouted at her.

"Okay okay" she said slowly.

"Let me hep you" saying this I grabbed her left hand. But before that, I just tightened my towel somehow.

As her bangel actually connected with some thread of one side of towel end. So if she moves her hand, then my towel will definitely unwrapped and leaving me in nude.

I leaned towards her hand and started to inspect the thread which actually got stucked in her bangle.

Ilankodi pov:

Did he know what he is doing to me.

His breath is tickling my hand
His hold is enough to erupt lakhs of butterflies in my stomach.

I kept looking at his built chest. It's wrong I know, but this traitor eye is going to that side only.

On the upper side of his chest, an Mark is there. I couldn't able to say from how or when he got that. May be during his work.

After some mins, he stood by turning away from me. Okay atlast he separated the thread.

"Don't say to anyone" he said.

"I won't say, that I seen you" I replied at him.

"Will you go out" he asked me irritatedly.

I nodded my head at him. And started to get down from the bed. But I placed my foot on coffee which already splattered on the floor.

As a result I falled over him, who is sitting over the bed.

Ahh not again. What day it is.

We both banged on the bed, me hovering him and my lips on his chest.

I raised my head to only meet his shocked eyes.

What he will think of me.

Already we both were living like an stranger. Why am adding so much of blunder to my relation.

"Am sorry, its the tiles problem" I slowly said at him.

"Can you please stand up " he asked me. Oh god, I will be weighting like an elephant. Without thinking much, I stood up by placing my foot away from the coffee.

"Sorry" saying this I gone out of the room.

'Oh god my phone' I thought about my phone.

I have called gayu, did she attended the call. Oh god, what if she attend the call and heard all our moments. With this thought I again opened the door without thinking much. His room is actually situated at the corner. So mostly no one comes here.

But its an grave mistake again. As he untied his towel again that too facing at me I mean towards the door.

He looked up at the sound of door creaking.

He immediately wrapped the towel. But hereafter what is the use. I see him fully for two times.

"Am sorry sorry. I.. Came to collect my mobile. Am sorry.... Sorry... Don't worry, its not like I didn't seen you before.... Don't worry,... This time I didn't seen any other thing..... But I see......."

"Will you just shut up and get lost" he said with a irritation dripping in his face.

"Yeah. Just one minute" I said.

"What now" he asked me.

"I came to take my mobile" saying this I entered into the room and took my mobile from the bed and ranned out from the room.

I seen my mobile, that call actually got rejected. And she didn't called me back. Good thing.

I entered into the kitchen.

"How was the romance" jeevika asked me as soon as I entered into the kitchen.

I blushed, as she seen us in inappropriate way.

'Don't ever think that you will be pampered or have romantic session with your husband. You will never be appealing to him. You are ugly. Don't forget' my mind screamed. This is reality check right.

"Anni, atleast speak with me. Don't think about Anna always" she said.

Why jeevika why. I heaved a sigh.

"What we need to prepare for breakfasr" I asked at her just to deviate her.

"Me and ishaan had breakfast. I came to call you for breakfast. I happened to see you, you were having different kind of breakfast with your husband. But don't forget to have real breakfast" saying this she gone out of the kitchen. Leaving me flasbegerred.

"If only you knew what happened Jeevika. I fucking seen him fully nude" I slowly muttered.

I gone to pooja room and kept some viboothi on my forehead.

'God please save me. Am getting his full picture. God no no' i prayed to god and gone to the kitchen. I filled my plate with three idly and chutney. Then gone to his bedroom. He didn't had his breakfast still know. But its my duty to ask him whether he had is breakfast or not. So for courtesy will ask him. If he dont want, then I will eat this. Simple.

' God please, better he won't present there. I don't want to see him' chanting this I entered into room. Only to see Him sitting on the bed. Atleast now he is not nude.

"What you need now?" he asked me.

"I bought you a breakfast." I said.

"I don't need " he replied.

I just kept standing there, as I don't know what to do. Mostly I will eat along with jeevika. Today they too had their breakfast. I don't eat alone, even in school mostly I will eat among with my students. In home, I will eat along with my gayu.

I hate to eat alone.

'It's better to not have breakfast.' my mind said.

"Okay" saying this I started to move towards the kitchen. Once I reached there, I closed the plate with another plate and had some water .

Reyansh pov:

I need to inform jeevika that I will be late today. As we all were involve in the money heist case.

'You were having a wife. So don't you want to inform your wife' my mind asked. I just ignored it.

Either way jeevika will inform my wife. So no worries. With this thought I moved to the kitchen, only to meet with two ladies.

"Anni, what happened. Why you were not having breakfast" I heard jeevika.

"Am not hungry jeevika" rowdy girl said.

"Anni it's wrong to not......" jeevika stopped after seeing me, as am standing near the kitchen entrance.

"Anna, see anni is not having her breakfast. I know you too didn't had your breakfast. So better, take your wife along with you to the bedroom. And you both are going to have your breakfast right this instant" jeebika said.

"I have work" I said at her curtly.

"You will have your work always Anna. Atleast for 10 mins your work can wait" jeevika said and gone out of the room with two plates in her hand to my room. This girl. Ahhh.

"Am going" I again shouted at jeevika.

"Resh pease eat eat" came an ishaan voice.

I turned towards him, who is clutching my pant. I scooped him in my arms.

"Good morning" I said.

"Sleepy" he said. This word reminds my wife. I turned towards my wife and seen she is standing in the kitchen.

"Anna come" saying this jeevika grabbed my hand and took me to my room.

"Anni you also" jeevika shouted at back.

Ufff, not this.

"Jeevika, what are you doing. Am having work" I shouted at her. But all she did is, just walking towards my room.

I turned and see, whether my wife is coming or not. Or else jeevika will ask me whether I have scolded my wife to not have food along with me.

She is actually coming.

Once she made me to sit.,then she made rowdy girl to sit beside me. And gave each of us plate. And instructed us to eat.

Until we both eat, she didn't leaved the room.

Once I had my breakfast, I gone to my police station to begin my work.

Ilankodi pov :

I sat on his bed, As am not getting sleep. But couldn't able to, as his image is the one which is coming in my mind.

Ahhh why I seen him as nude. I think that image will never leave my head.

What am going to do.

I think, I will get fever within morning.

Right now the time is 10.30 at night.

'Okay ila, you can do it. Just sleep on the floor and have some god photo beside you. Then, nothing will happen to you. No spirit can disturb your sleep.' I thought.

'When your husband becomes a spirit.' my innerself asked me.

'He is not. But his nudity is' I replied.

With that, I did placed the mattress on the floor and pillow. Then I slept on it.

I closed my eyes by clutching the god photo in my hand. I heaved a sigh.

I don't know when I slept, without his nude image coming to my mind.

Like every good thing comes to end. My sleep to got braked. As some knocking sound ruined my beauty sleep. Did I locked the room door. Fuck.

I switched on my phone and seen the time is 12 clock.

I made my hair in a bun. And stood up from my sleeping position. Then I walked towards the door and opened it.

There stood my not so sweet husband. After opening the door, I turned back and started to walk.

But, due to some sudden impact, I falled over his chest in such that my back hits his front.

Not again, do I placed my foot on any substance on the floor. I opened my eyes as I closed my eyes on sudden pact.

"Where you were trying to go" came his deep reply. is he is the cause for the sudden impact?

I turned myself slightly towards his side. He looks dashing.

With his dishelved hair. With his crispy shirt. With his uneven beard.

He raised his eyebrow. And closed the door with his one hand and put the lock.

What I need to do now.

"Uhhh?"

"Where you were trying to move away from your husband" he asked me again.

"T.. Ta.. Tha....." I stopped my stuttering as he... He placed his hand over my waist. That too a bare waist.

"Wh.. Wha.. What are.. A.. Are you... Doing...." I asked him slurpily.

"What am I doing" he asked me. By turning me towards him fully and pressing myself into him.

My breath hitched.

What he is doing?

"Pl... Take... Y.. Your.. Han... Hand" I stuttered at him.

"Why am I not allowed to hold you like this" he asked me by coming nearer to my face. Such that, only a few inch gap is between our both face.

"uhh" only a sound came from me.

He switfly, pinned me to the wall. My eyes widened at his doings.

He moved his hand from my bare waist to......... My navel and garbbed it. Fuck. What he is doing.

"What are yo... Y.. Yo... You doi...." he didn't let me to speak. As he kissed my cheek.

My first kiss.

God.

I closed my eyes, as soon as his lips touched my cheeks.

But did he stopped there. No, As he started to move his lips towards my lips. My breath hitched.

What he is doing.

Its wrong right?

Didn't it?

Right or wro.... Before I think much, his lip landed on mine. I immediately opened my eyes.

What is happening. We are agreed to stay as strange.....

My mind stopped its thinking. As he captured my lower lip inbetwen his. And started to chew it. With his eyes focused on mine, his lips were in action.

I tried turn his head by my hand. But he grabbed my both hands in his left one.

He bitted my lips harshly. After sometime he captured my upper lip and did the same torture to it.

Why he is kissing me. Its wrong. It's wrong. We are not loving each other. We are not even a friends. We are not even a acquaintance. We are just strangers.

Why he is kissing me then. He is the one who asked for stranger life. Now he itself throwing away his words.

Suddenly he pinched my bare waist. What....

In a effect, I opened my mouth. Which gives him a access now. Oh god. No no. This is our very first kiss. I don't know why the heck he is kissing me.

He started to rub my wiast, as if cooling down the pinched area.

Then he grabbed my neck and tilted it. He is being very tall, so for this kiss he is leaning down to kiss me.

My every other thoughts flewed away, as myself started to enjoy the kiss. He is doing some magic I guess.

He smiled in between his kiss, as I too started to reciprocate his kiss.

He pressed more into myself.

After sometime, he left me as we both ranned out of the breath.

And he adjusted my hair fringes which kept falled over my cheeks.

Then he kissed my forehead.

"You look beautiful with the moon light" he said. Before even process what he meant, he placed his face in my neck and started to kiss there and even bited leaving an hickey.

Its paining.

'But with pleasure' my mind completed.

I clutched his shirt tightly. As my legs were started to wobble. I couldn't able to stand on my own hereafter, because of his sweet torture.

In the middle way, he opened my safety pin, which I pinned on the shoulder for saree pallu. As a result, my saree falls off from my shoulder leaving me in my blowse and half undone saree before him.

He then roamed his hand freely over my big stomach.

"Chubbiness overload" I heard him.

"I like it" again he said.

My whole body shuddered under his touch. Already I couldn't able to stand, his torture were making me impossible to stand.

I just holded his hand for support to stand, he smiled at my action. His dimple were standing out.

He swiftly unwrapped my remaining part of saree leaving me in just boowse and Inskirt.

I started to hide my front side with my hands, but he just grabbed my both hands.

He just took me along with him, by clutching me tightly and made me to lie on the bed.

What is hapen....

He didn't let me to think. As he, just sat beside me. I tried to sit on the bed. But he again made me to lie on the bed.

"I....." before I say anything. He leaned down ad captured my lips on his. He started to chew my lips.

I too started to like it. He placed his hand over my chest and started to open the hook in between our kiss.

I panicked.

This is not rig....

He didn't let me to think again. He didn't let me to think about my insecurities. As he deepen our kiss. My question were flown on the window. As he opened my all the hooks of the blowse. Then he opened my inner bra too by making me to lift somehow. He started to took off my bra from my shoulder.

'It is wrong. It's not right. It is wrong. We both agreed to be as starnger. Am ugly. If he seen me, then he will leave me. My ugliness. No no, I don't want him to see me. I don't want him to see my thick thighs, cellutiee, thick arms......

Above all we both are not even loving each other. Not even liking each other.

Am means nothing to him. Then why. He tried to peel off the bra from my body. As its an backside hook, so only if he took off the bra, then I will be half nude before him.

My mind didn't want me to take it further more. But, my body didn't supporting me.

"You seen me nude, so now it's my turn" I heard him. I started to process his words.

"What" I asked him shoutingly.

"What what, let me see you" he said again.

Oh god, what he is saying. Is it because, that I seen him nude at morning. Oh god. Is it kind of revenge.

I tried to clutch the only piece of cloth which hiding my upper body. But with his little strength, he started to pull off the bra......

"Noooooooooooo" I shouted.......

Author's note:

Thank you all💓

How was the chapter🙈?

Myslf laughed very much while am writing it😁. Just share your thoughts guys. Please say it whether you like the storyline or not.

11june97, I can't give you as per you asked. But I tried this for you😂 adjust karro girl😁🙈

Please bear with the mistakes.

Love you all❤️

Love yourself💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 11.3K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
10.9K 1.3K 13
Let's be Strangers!! What would go wrong in a marraige? Everything if both parties are agreed to be strangers. Peep into the story to know about t...
77.1K 6.3K 47
She wants to live her life to fullest. So he? Maybe not like her level. She don't want any commitment. So he? Maybe not though fully. She don't give...