MHA/BNHA Stories.

By ziakitty

What can I say? There will be yandere. This book is mainly being made for a friend of mine on this site, KoiF... More

Requests.
Home, Sweet Home.
Safe.
Protection.
Desk Oddities.
Sanity.
Trapped.
Watching.
Little One.
Good Deeds.
Desk
Hellfire.
Fourth.
Overworked.
Shush.
July Fifteenth.
Freedom
Warmth
Bad Life
Studies.
Three Days.
Wingman
Sacrifice.
Game Of Tag
Idols
Manica
Childhood Relived.
Handshake
Strings.
Baby.
Deceiving.
Yes, Sir.
Cheshire.
Popsicle
Full Moon
Wondering
Disappear.
Gaming
Two Years.
Directions.
Happy Little Accidents.
Trick.
Damage.
Glue.
Safe Space
Purr For Me.
Snow White Queen.
Revel in the Darkness.
You Are His.
Beaches.
Merman or Siren?
Interviews.
Acoustics.
Playthings.
Honesty.
Just a Dream.
Hunter.
Dealt With.
Beautiful Music.
Beautiful Mistakes.
American Heroes.
Taming
The Basement.
The Gift.
Worthy.
Discord Fun.
Something old, something new, and something used.
Upgrades
Family Again.
Pretty Mate.
Seven Days.
Self Control.
Fluff.
It's Time for a Change.
Forgotten.
Risk.
Soft.
Tasty.
Consummate.
Teacher's Pet.
Normalcy
Silver Fox.
Naptime.
Shelter.
Fun Times on Discord.
Family.
Versus
Youth.
Hybrid.
Game Over.
Sweetpea
Sweet Dreams, Sweetpea.
Father's Day.
Acceptance Letter.
Starlight.
Drabble.
New Toys.
Accidental Touches.
Birthday Surprise.
Doctor's Order.
Lovable.
Sacrificial Bride
Speak not a word.
Cold Touch

Firestarter

1.3K 20 35
By ziakitty

You had awakened to a room that was dyed in your favorite colors. The bed was huge, felt just right to you, the kind of bed that was made to keep its owner there for hours. Siting up, you looked around, wondering where you were but not making a move. This bed was just too damn comfy.

This was clearly not your house or room, where the hell are you? The last thing you remembered was being comforted by the number one hero, All Might. Your body felt heavy like you had been asleep for years. Your mouth was dry, breath hot, turning your head, you saw a nightstand. On it was a bottom of water, a travel-size toothbrush and toothpaste kit, mouth wash, and a small basin to spit in, all unopened.

Is this a hotel? If so, how did I get here? Did All Might take me here? Scanning your surroundings once more, you opted for leaving the room. A toilet was needed, badly. On wobbly legs, much like a newborn calf, you moved, slowly your pace became more sturdy. The first door you saw was on your left, opening it, you found a closet. This wasn't what you needed or wanted at the moment so you paid no heed to it. (Perhaps you should though, just sayin'.) The next one went out to a hallway, it wasn't very long, so the idea of being in a hotel was semi-thrown out.

Maybe it's a B&B, bed, and breakfast. After a bit more roaming, finding more rooms, you learned it was a well-maintained home, not too big nor too small, with high ceilings. Then it dawned on you, as you found the damn bathroom, that this had to be AM's home.

Now, why would a hero, that had no connection to you, take you to his house? You two had never really met. The only interaction you two had if one could call it that, was the one-time Endeavor had been called away while on an outing with you. You agreed to help him pick out a gift for his child, (you can pick which child, and no, we aren't getting a tombstone with Enji's name on it.) A man, one you hadn't seen fully, called out gently, almost in a small manner. You saw a flash of blue, most likely eyes, then nothingness, both men were gone.

The doors and windows were all unlocked, meaning, you could leave at any time, however, with no idea where you were, and no way to call for a ride, why would you leave? Besides, it was nighttime. Just how long were you out....?

Your stomach growled, letting you know it was way past eating time. Frowning a bit, you made your way to the kitchen and started looking through the cabinets, which you either had to use a chair to reach or stand on your toes. Opening one you saw that all your favorite snacks were there. Both healthy and unhealthy, as you were about to chew down, the sound of a door opening, followed by footsteps, grabbed your attention. Turning toward the sound, you tilted your head but didn't make any other movements.

Gently knocking on your bedroom door, Toshinori softly announced himself before waiting for a reply or any sound of you still being asleep. When he heard nothing, the blue-eyed blond let himself in. To his surprise, you weren't there. How alarming was this! None of his alarms had gone off, so he knew no one had come in nor had you left. Turning around, he made a quick swept of the upper floors before coming to the kitchen. Seeing you there was a relief. Yagi chuckled, his signature smile was plastered onto his face. That alone was unsettling to you, why the hell was he smiling? "It's good to see you awake. I was starting to think you were in a coma or something." An emotion flashed through those oceanic irises but it didn't stay long enough for you to decode.

"If you thought I was in a coma, why didn't you take me to the hospital?" Arching a brow, (yes you can arch a brow even if you have no hair on them.) "Well, it's unsafe for you there. Whoever tried to kill you by burning down your house surely would have gone to the hospitals to check for you."

Thinking about this you gave a small unsure nod, that's when Toshinori stepped forward, in his hand were two bags. Judging by the smell, it was your favorite food. Maybe you two had that in common? "You found the snacks, that's good but I think you'll enjoy this more." Taking the bag and placing it on the table, he quickly went to wash his hands before setting out each meal, yours and his.

Your favorite food, drink, colors, snacks, this was all too creepy to you. How did he know this, did someone tell him? Feeling your unrest, All Might tilted his head, looking at you like a giant golden retriever. The look in his eyes was so sweet, caring, loving even. "Are you alright? I can call the doctor to check on you again." Pushing his chair back a bit, he reached over the table with ease and placed a hand on your forehead. "Doesn't seem like you have a fever..."

He had a doctor checking on me, that's good to know.

"You said that you thought I was in a coma...." To this, the seven-foot-two (218.44 cm) hero nods and moves his hand from your forehead to your cheek. Gently he stroked your cheek before catching himself and sitting back down. While you were sleeping he would often sit next to you and gently caress your face. Nothing too bad, no stealing kisses, or touching in naughtier ways. Had the thought came to mind, you bet your arse it did but that was a line he wouldn't cross...Or would he?

"Four...."

"Four?" Yagi nodded to this but said nothing else, he sat there watching as you slowly chewed your food or took a sip of your drink. "Okay, four what? Hours?" He shook his head no. Your mind started to panic a bit, as you saw his smile return, this time it was creepier, and that look in his eyes seemed to be coming back, the one from earlier. It was hungry, primal, mad, possessive.

"Four days?"

"Hmm, no, sweet Y/n." Sweet...This...This is not good. Don't panic, don't panic! "It's been four weeks." Hearing that you pretty much leaped from your seat, eyes wide. "I'VE BEEN HERE FOR FOUR WEEKS!? Nodding, quite calmly, the pro hero finished his meal, when? You had no bloody idea, not that it mattered. Why were you out for that long? What happened during that time? Was anyone out there looking for you? "I-I should go home. I need to call my-" the look on All Might's face stopped you mid-sentence.

"You want to leave? That's fine, you can leave at any time." Hearing this helped you calm down greatly but then he continued. "My car, you can take it, if you know how to drive. I never use it as I tend to walk, jump, or run everywhere I need to go." So I'm not being held hostage here, thank goodness.

"But, can you tell me..." You looked at him, a brow arched, "where is home?" That's when reality slapped you in the face. You had no home, no phone to call anyone, and if you had a phone, you didn't have your phone with all your numbers in it. There was no telling who knew where you were or who you were with.

As your mind replayed this bit of information on an endless loop, your body was lifted, then cradled against the much larger male's own body. With a calm grace, he left the room, walking up the stairs, still holding you as if you would break.

Completely lost in your thoughts, you failed to notice that you were being brought into a room, not the one you had awakened in, this room was Toshinori's. Laying you down onto his bed, Yagi locked the door, that small click brought you back to the situation before you. Just as quickly as the blond was at the door, he was at your side then hovering over you.

"My dear Y/n, you look so appealing in my shirt." Glancing down at yourself, you noticed that you were indeed, in one of his shirts, nothing more. Who had changed your clothes why you were out? The doctor or... "Just relax, you can stay here for as long as you'd like. There is nothing to fear, for I am here." That once-iconic smile was now nightmare fuel, that hungry look replaced the friendliness that normally shone in his baby blues. You were in the presence of an apex predator, with no way of escaping, even with freedom right on the other side.

Wordcount, 1508.

Bonus ending!

Endeavor was pacing around his study. His darling friend had been missing for weeks now, and the only person that might know of their whereabouts was being tight-lipped. Every time he approached the slightly older and taller man, Enji was dismissed in one way or another. The few times he was able to get anything out of All Might, it turned out fruitless. Something wasn't right, the ginger knew it, Toshinori had done something to you but what, he did not know.

Making up his mind, Todoroki grabbed his coat and phone, left a quick message with Burnin' his most trusted sidekick, and left. Calling up the number one hero, Enji told Yagi to meet him at Y/N's former address, a lead had been found.

All Might stood there, looking over the empty plot. His eyes were sharp as if looking for that new lead, it had to be something for him to be called out there. "All Might..." Turning around after hearing his name, oceanic hues stared into turquoise gems. "Yes, Endeavor?" Neither man was backing down, the air around them was tense.

"I called you out here for a reason but first, I want to ask you a question." Yagi gave a small nod as his back straightened, even more, he didn't look like it but his guard was up, so was Enji's. "What were you doing out here that night? And don't tell me you were patrolling or out for a moonlit walk. You don't live in this neighborhood, nor do you patrol it."

Immediately Toshinori's mind went back to that night, the night he snuck into your house, via the back door. (Enji had been telling you for a long time to get that damn door fixed, to get better locks but you always blew him off. Hell, he even offered to pay for it.) Made his way through your home, walking in total darkness, the blond had the whole place mapped out by now. Checking to make sure everything was in place, and giving you your nightly, even if it is unknown to you, forehead kiss. After that a quick trip to the kitchen was made, there he carefully unhooked your stove, causing a gas leak.

Heading outside, he waited a few moments, making a few laps around the area, just in case anyone became curious as to why he was there. Then again, a hero on patrol wasn't unheard of. Going by your home, he sniffed the air, almost making a show of it before stopping a neighbor, telling them to call the fire department, there was a gas leak. Too bad that neighbor had a bad habit of smoking...

Rushing into your house, he quickly made his way to your bedroom, grabbing your half-asleep form, and your pet, (if any). Confusion was clearly written all over your face, that is until you smelled gas. Thanking the giant, you hugged him, and were pleased that no one was hurt, during this time, everyone failed to notice, the change in weather, (All Might can control wind pressure and change the weather, the man is op.) A gust of wind blew that lit cigarette from your neighbor's hand, making it land in your backyard. Within seconds the house was engulfed in flames.

"Well, what were you doing here?" One look into those shining irises, and Enji had his answer.

"Today we mourn the loss of a great hero, Endeavor, the number two hero was found slain." You sat there, on his lap, which had room for at least two other people, watching the news. While being cuddled by Toshinori Yagi aka All Might, the giant had come home earlier than usual, he looked worse for wear. As the reporter talked more about the former number two hero, All Might's grip got tighter and tighter.

Escape? Don't know her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 100 54
Hey there, thank you very much for opening this book! This book is literally random shots that comes to my mind, I'm currently 14years old so I'm sor...
571K 7K 126
Hello! Welcome to this scenario book! This book has a no gender reader but is aimed more for feminine peeps unless said otherwise! I do not own any o...
57K 2.4K 19
"ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵒʳᵏ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ?" "ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ, ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃ? ᵀʰᵉ ᴸᵉᵃᵍᵘᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃˡˡ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ." 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢�...
12.7K 235 31
Miruko makes friends with a new pro hero, Hawks. One day she meets his sister in law, Todoroki Fuyumi, and she completely falls in love. gotta admit...