WHELVE ↠ NA JAEMIN

By dhyuckszen

↠ MAFIA / GANG AU ↠ " DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO KEEP YOUR EYES TO YOURSELF? " BOOK 1 (NeoC-T series) gang series... More

↠ P R E L U D E
↠ C . 1
↠ C . 2
↠ C . 3
↠ C . 4
↠ C . 5
↠ C . 6
↠ C . 7
↠ C . 8
↠ C . 10
↠ C . 11
↠ C . 12
↠ C . 13
↠ C . 14
↠ C . 15
↠ C . 16
↠ C . 17
↠ C . 18
↠ C . 19
↠ C . 20
↠ C .21
↠ C . 22
↠ C . 23
↠ C . 24
↠ C . 25
↠ C . 26
↠ C . 27
↠ C . 28
↠ C . 29
↠ C . 30
↠ C . 31
↠ C . 32
↠ C . 33
↠ C . 34
↠ C . 35
↠ C . 36
↠ C . 37
↠ C . 38
↠ C . 39
↠ C . 40
↠ C . 41
↠ C . 42
↠ C . 43
↠ C . 44
↠ C . 45
↠ C . 46
↠ C . 47
↠ C . 48
↠ C . 49
↠ C . 50
↠ c . 51
↠ C . 52
↠ C . 53
↠ C . 54
↠ C . 55
↠ C . 56
↠ C . 57
↠ C . 58
↠ C . 59
↠ C . 60
↠ C . 61
↠ C . 62
↠ C . 63
↠ C . 64
↠ C . 65
↠ C . 66
↠ C . 67
↠ C . 68
100K

↠ C . 9

10K 306 231
By dhyuckszen

"Yong, I'm leaving for school now!"

The boy faced the 19 year old girl. Her back facing him as she tied her shoe laces. . Taeyeon stood up and by the time she could react she was pulled into a warm hug by her brother. 

"Have a nice day and come home safely" He faintly kissed her hair and gently pushed her to the front door. Taeyeon waved bye to him and cycled her way to school.

The cold wind ran through her wavy locks as she cycled down hill. The best part of her journey on the way to school. Taeyeon came to rest on a street waiting for Dasom.  She hopped of her cycle and bent her head around the corner to see a girl cycling towards her smiling widely and waving at the girl vigorously. 

"Yeonie~ omg it's been so long since I saw you. We didn't even meet up much in the summer" Dasom ran into Taeyeons arms pouting at the girl. Taeyeon giggled while ruffling her hair. "I missed you as well. Let's go! I don't want to be late the first day back "

Laughter and screams echoed through the school corridors. 

How are they all energetic ? - Taeyeon clicked her tongue not feeling that excited. The girls made their way towards their lockers. Chatting amongst themselves but then they were interrupted by loud shrieks ringing across the corridor.

Both girls automatically turned towards the disruption. Teenage girls squealing at the group of boys who were making their way down the busy corridor. As soon as she saw them, Taeyeon looked at Dasom. The girl's eyes were dazzling in the sunlight and her face glowed. She scrunched up her nose, judging her love-struck friend. Shaking her head in disapproval, she carried on with her business.

The boys walked past the girls. Taeyeon turned and noticed how one of them winked at Dasom. Dramatically she fake fainted towards Taeyeon making her immediately catch her.

Used to the same old routines she rolled her eyes and placed Dasom back onto her feet. "Aren't the Dreamies so hot! And did you see how Haechan winked at me!" Taeyeon plugged her ear drums from exploding by shrieks vibrating from the surrounding girl.

Without sparing another second she made her way to the homeroom. Dasom was in her own world daydreaming while staring into space. Taeyeon groaned and grabbed the girl's wrist, dragging her into their new classroom.

Both girls checked their assigned seats and sat at the second last seat near the window while Dasom took the seat beside her. Both of them smiled happily at the fact that they were luckily beside each other.

Taeyeon yet again was disturbed by loud noises. She tilted her head to the classroom door to see 2 boys enter. Dasom's eyes widened; she yanked her friend arm shaking it. "Look who is in our class!!"  personally she didn't see what was the big deal about them. Just a bunch of good looking boys.

The 2 popular boys took their seats in the back row. Haechan sat right behind Dasom and Taeyeon knew exactly what her friend was thinking as she spotted the wide grin on her face. Her lips slightly tugged upwards.

 She turned back towards Haechan who already had his eyes set on the girl. When they both made eye contact and he waved at her. Taeyeon smiled back at him and reciprocated his action. They both were friends. Got close during after school cleaning up. But due to the bundle of attention the boy pulls towards him she keeps their friendship lowkey. 

Unconsciously, her head swirled to the back making contact with the figure behind her. The boy's eyes were already focused on hers. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

Why is he looking at me?

She didn't turn away and gazed back at him as he intently looked at her.

"Face front. Keep your eyes to yourself," he spoke, monotone. Heat raised up the girl's cheeks as she realised she was staring at him for awhile. Her head whipped forward and shut her eyes tightly in embarrassment.

The first few lessons went by fast and weren't too boring. I mean it was the first day back so the teachers tried to go easy on the students and make the lessons a tad bit fun. It was lunch time and obviously it was the best part of school. But to Taeyeon's dismay today couldn't be the best.

As she was carrying her food tray she accidentally bumped into someone's chest spilling all the content on their clothes. 

Gasps echoed in the canteen "OMG I am so sorry!" Taeyeon grabbed her napkin and gently rubbed the food off him but was stopped as a hand gripped on her wrist harshly. She looked up into the boy's eyes. They wandered around his features.

"I told you to keep your eyes to yourself!" he gritted his teeth, the tone of his voice falling an octave deeper sending goosebumps along her arms. Taeyeon took a heavy gulp and blinked a few times looking away from him.

"I-i'm sorry!" Jaemin faced the floor and chuckled lowly . His palm tightened, nails grazing her skin. Small whimpers left her lips, she could feel the burning sensation spreading the area. He left go revealing red printing along her skin, painfully slow he lifted his head and glared into the girl's eyes before releasing a small scoff.

"You think a small apology will fix this!!" Jaemin pushed her to the floor effortlessly making her wince as her knee grazed onto the hard flooring, blood slipped smoothly out the new cut. He took a step towards the girl but was stopped by Haechan holding him back.

"Don't" Jaemin rolled his eyes and glanced down to face the girl once again. "Whatever" He gritted his teeth and walked past her against his will out the doors. Dasom ran towards Taeyeon. "Yeon are you ok... omg your bleeding. Lets go to the nurse"

"No It's ok! It's a small cut I will just go and get a bandage" Taeyeon was about to stand up but was then gently pulled up by Haechan. "Seriously though are you ok?" he asked, his voice laced with concern. She nodded giving him a small smile.  "Sorry about Jaemin!"

"It's ok" Haechan's features relaxed and he faced the canteen "Nothing to look here carry on eating" After the other students stopped mumbling and continues with their business Haechan walked back to his table with the other dreamies.

Dasom took the girl to the nurse. Seating her on a chair waiting for the girl. She left her alone to look for Cyrah their school nurse. A sigh left her lips as she was nowhere to be seen so she rushed back towards the injured girl. "What a terrible first day!" she muttered inaudible to Taeyeon. 

"Apart from Jaemin, the rest of the dreamies are kind. I don't understand what his problem is" Dasom complained while placing on the bandage. "He is cold to everyone!" she carried on making Taeyeon purse her lips feeling guilty for making her friend worried. 

"You know Haechan is the only nice one!" hearing those words Taeyeon smirked taking advantage. "Yeah because you like him!" Dasom stood up straighter stopping her hands from dabbing at the girls knee. "I guess but he's more of an eye candy. I would never get with him" 

"Hmm-whatever you say" Dasom hit Taeyeon's arm as she teased her further. "Honestly You really piss me off sometimes" she rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah but you still love me" she stuck her tongue out. "Anyway Somsom go and finish your food, I'm going to the toilet. I don't think I will eat today" Dasom didn't want to go eat alone but at the same time she knew that even if she tried to drag Taeyeon who wouldn't come. When the girl makes her mind up it's extremely difficult to change. Dasom nodded and walked off.

Taeyeon made it to the toilet and finished her business. Normally whenever she skips lunch the girl spends her time on the rooftop garden. But as off her situation with the bandaged knees, she barely had the energy to even take a single step on a staircase. Slowly she walked towards her classroom to rest up. One turn to the right and her classroom would be 2 doors away. 

Unfortunately, today seems to be back luck. As she took the corner she bumped into a tall figure again. A small squeal left the girls lips as her body was falling back.

Tightly shutting her eyes, she waited for the impact which never came. An arm rested around her waist holding her midair. She slowly looked up to find herself closely faced to Jaemin.

A gasp left the girl and she stood up straight on her feet. "I-I'm sorry" Jaemin aggressively sighed and rolled his eyes. He banged his locker door shut making it resound. The girl squeal once again at the vibrating noise ringing in her ear. Jaemin took a deep inhale controlling his frustration.

"Why do I keep bumping into you today?" Taeyeon pursed her lips not finding his presence that pleasing either. She glared at him but then turned bright red after realising that he wasn't wearing a shirt. 

Her eyes trailed his carved abs on his smooth skin glowing agaisnt the blazing sun. They were defined and sharp. The girls mouth few apart ajar and she took a deep gulp unintentionally. Noticing her gaze, Jaemin's lips slightly etched to the corner and glanced down at his body rubbing his abs.

"Didn't I tell you to keep your eyes to yourself?" The girl blushed harder. She looked straight into his eyes. "I-uh...umm..." she was speechless, couldn't say a word. She shook her head bringing her mind back to reality pushing past him hurriedly escaping away from his sight. She stepped into the classroom and closed the door shut without even glancing back towards the boy. 

Jaemin watched her running away. He furrowed his eyebrows by her bizarre behaviour.

"What are you looking at?" Haechan scared the boy with his sudden presence. He was staring at the direction Jaemin was just looking but found nothing interesting but a quiet abandoned corridor. 

"What's the name of the girl who I bumped into in the canteen" by his random question Haechan looked at him confused but have said that he answered. "Taeyeon... Lee Taeyeon"

"...Lee Taeyeon" he repeated.  Not finding anything fascinating he turned to pay attention to his locker but then a small gasp left his lips. "- wait, that's her?" Jaemin's eyes widened in shock

A smirk adorned Haechan's lips. He chuckled nodding his head. " Yeah it is. " Jaemin hummed in response and placed on his shirt. 

"Why are you interested in her?" not expecting the cold hearted boy to even ask about a girls name he was genuinely curious why he was now. All of a sudden. 

"She is the least of my concerns."

With that said Jaemin harshly brushed his shoulder against Haechan's and walked away in his own direction

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 197 20
"Why are you always sneaking out?" "To see you" Started: 22 ⁿᵈ October 2022 Ended: ~28ᵗʰ August 2023
20.8K 603 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
228K 7.8K 33
in where a girl texts chenle for fun, but didn't expect him to see it. a crack fic. • swearing • alcohol mentioned • • book 1 of the social media se...
205K 8.7K 50
"𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣" When her friends reveal to her their mafia connections, C...