Love the Quiet Ones

By DesireFix

Sam is the cool guy, the popular guy, the guy that always gets what he wants. And when he sees Adam, he knows... More

໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 1 ~ ๖ศ໒K ๑f ₮ཏཛ ໒ʆศຮຮཞ๑๑ฅ
໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 2 ~ Math is Simply Not Important Enough
໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 3 ~ Art, Lunch, and Man Whores
໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 4 ~ Waiting is Good Waiting is Bad
໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 5 ~ Blackmail is a Thing
Chapter 6 ~ Bachelor Plan Not a Master Bachelor
໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 7 ~ My Mother the Mistress and the Wardrobe
໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 8 ~ One Step Too Far
໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 9 ~ Ignore the Felix
໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 10 ~ First Experience
໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 10.e ~ omake
໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 11 ~ Stealing My Man? You Don't Know Who You're Messing With
໒ཏศ♇₮ཛཞ 12 ~ So I Remembered it Wrong Big Whoop
Chapter 14 ~ Maybe if I Pretend
Chapter 15 ~ His Mother is Terrifying
Chapter 16 ~ My Angel
Chapter 18 ~ Family Outing Invitation. Make that a Plus One
Chapter 19 ~ To Be Invited or Not to Be
Chapter 20 ~ Breaking Up??
Chapter 20.e ~ omake II

Chapter 17 ~ A Morning For Every

365 14 8
By DesireFix

This chapter is dedicated to @SilverWolf202 because it's their birthday, like days or possibly weeks ago but because I'm such a bad author I totes am slow!! Yay! (about their birthday not me being slow as crap, I'm sure none of you like that). Thanks so much darling, it means a lot that you've stuck with me this long and even read the author's note. I LOVES YOU!!

I'm thinking of switching back to the normal font

I just reread to correct (I like, always miss things, so if ya want to point 'em out, that'd be great) and I've realized like nothing happens but fluff XD dear god, ever since I've started reading Destiel fanfictions I've only been thinking in terms of fluff. I'm so sorry if ya don't wants de fluff DX

:|:A Morning for Every:|:

:|:Chapter 17:|:

Sam

~ I was groggy when I woke up, blinking in the sun's harsh light. It blinded me enough to make me want to scream into my pillow. I reached for it absently. My fingers brushed a mess of tangled hair. I looked up to see Adam's sleeping face, a string of drool was sliding down his face. My heart stuttered. I wiped it away, he groaned, his eyes fluttering. He opened his eyes only to snap them shut again. The morning light blinded him too. I smiled.

Adam sat up, lazily wiping his mouth and chin with his arm. "I see drooling in your sleep isn't uncommon," I pointed out.

"Shut it," he bit out. He sat up, his legs bent to either side of him. It looked uncomfortable but he seemed not to mind. Adam raised his arms, stretching his arms, back, and stomach. I happily soaked in the sight. He's naked, my mind whispered, my eyes shifted down subconsciously. I can't remember him ever getting naked, never-the-less I couldn't bring myself not to smile at the sight. Adam didn't notice. Just absently chewed air, I suspect trying to get the taste of sleep out of his mouth, and scratching his stomach lightly. I feasted on everything. He didn't seem to realize this wasn't normal yet.

I touched the head of his dick, just wanting to see what his reaction would be. He moaned. My whole face heated up. He moaned! My mind screamed at me, sending the blood straight to my groin. He didn't hold back. He didn't hold it back. It was like my brain was stabbing me, trying everything it could to send the blood from it. I think my brain likes my other brain better. I bit my lip realizing I'm naked too. I touched his knee, letting my hand skim up his inner thigh. He shivered beneath my hand.

The door knob hit the wall with a loud bang, "good morning beautifuls!" My mother was humming to herself, a plate of pancakes in one hand, the other on the door. She spied Adam's child like sitting position and my hand on his thigh. She winked at me, "I've been waiting to intrude." she brought the pancakes in with two forks, setting the plate in the space between Adam and me. She smirked, saying with a wink, "good thing Adam is so loud."

Adam stuffed a pancake in his mouth before falling face first into the pillow, it muffled his words.

"What sweetheart?" my mother cooed. Yeah, she's definitely taken a shining to him. Pretty proud self, I won't lie, it's good to find someone your parent approves of. True, Sam, true. I need to stop talking to myself. Why? Is it weird? I guess it is. I mean, I don't know if anyone else has this long of inner monologues complete with praising, shaming, and sarcasm. Well, I guess you wouldn't know until you ask. Can I do that? Sure you can, you're not physically disabled from doing that, and though it's really not up to me, I'd say you may. Haha, very funny self, now shut the fuck up.

Adam sat up like lightning had struck him, I let my eyes just wander all about him. I took in every part of him I could see. The way his the sun caught his hair. The way his eyes looked like a forest of jade, sun light bouncing off the jeweled tree tops. The crook of his mouth, how it lifted higher on one side of his face. The way one eyes blinked faster than the other. The way his neck and shoulders were dotted in freckles but his collar was clear. The freckles on the bottom of his right ear, the freckles on the top of his left. How his belly button was round but more like a slit, how I could almost see the bottom so I wasn't very shallow. I even looked at the way his legs were bruised, like he ran into every piece of furniture he ever came within range of. Reminds me of my own legs. Theway his hair grew on his stomach, leading a very thin trail to his crotch. All my eye wandering led me to two conclusions; 1. I really love this boy and 2. He'smine. And I'll be damned if those aren't the best conclusions I've ever, or anyone's ever, come to.

"Where am I?" Adam's voice leaked with a worrisome fear. Please don't regret this.

I slipped into that oh-so-comfortable snide smirk. I picked up this expression from the popular crowd I started hanging with. Little did I know I'd become the popular crowd. "My house," I raised a suggestive eyebrow at him, "my bed."

Adam's mouth slipped open, hanging as if on hinges. I gently closed it for him. Quickly so the pancake crumble wouldn't tumble out. Ew. He swallowed. he looked around nervously, "I gotta go."

My mother laughed, almost scaring me off my bed. Forgot she was here. God damn it Adam, getting me all wrapped up in you all the time I forget about the existence of others. I forget the existence of the world. I sighed internally, oh but how I love you anyway. "Stay! Stay~" my mother cheered. "I already made breakfast," she counted it off on her fingers. "I contacted the school," two fingers. "I called your mother," three fingers, "oh and she's totally fine with you being here. I got her permission for you to stay here any time you want." She said the last one with a wink. She held up four fingers, "and I really like having you here."

I grinned at Adam's baffles expression. My mother does indeed have a way with words, I'd like to believe I've inherited that. Though it's obvious nobody in Adam's house is able to think on their feet, I mean, listen to Adam talk sometimes, it's clear that his brain in a full ten seconds in the past.

"I-I-I," he stuttered. See, point proven. It looked liked he struggled to find the words he needed, or maybe he didn't even know what words he wanted to use. "I- ah," he blushed. No stop, stop that. You're only allowed to blush for me, not even my mother is exempt from that rule. Adam scratched the back of his head, "thank you very much ma'am."

I really think that he didn't at all hear her call him loud, otherwise he wouldn't be thanking her. He'd be running. My heart was slamming against my chest though. Just the thought. He's waking up next to me. I want this to be every morning. Every morning for the rest of my life.

I grabbed one of his hands, stroking it lightly, feeling just the weight of it in my own. That blessed, blessed weight. I kissed it softly. I felt his eyes on me, I new his face was bright red. I knew because I could feel the heat leaving his hand the moment my lips touched it. I made eye contact, waiting to pull my lips away, letting them linger, savoring the look on his face.

The on coming of my smirk was stopped by the slick feel of saliva in my ear. I jumped up to a sitting position. "Mother!" I practically yelled, "did you just give me a wet willy?!"

She giggled, I swear to god she's like five years old, how is my mother even a mother? I mean, besides from the obvious reasons like she gave birth to me. Like, that ain't what I'm talking about. "I did," she twirled out of the room, "it's your fault for forgetting about me."

Entirely Adam's fault.

"Adam?" I asked. I just ran my hands up from his stomach to his chest.

He didn't bat an eye at me, which is weird, "hmmm?"

I snaked my hand around his neck, bringing his face closer to mine, I could hear his breathing hitch. I felt his hot breath on my face, he was looking at my lips, then stealing glances up at my eyes. It was hard to look away, not get caught up in a jungle adventure, living in his stare.

"What?" he asked again.

I glanced down at his lips, they were plump, dry from sleep. How I wanted to lick them, remedy his little problem.

His voice was hoarse as he asked again, "what?" It was one words, but a word so low and gravely that I felt myself shiver.

I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I kissed him, hard, enjoying even the disgusting tinge of sleep still lingering his mouth. No doubt my own as well.

When he moaned ever so quietly I let go, "I love ya." I heard my old accent slipping through, but I didn't bother to correct the words, didn't want to pull them back. Adam can know, that's okay.

I was surprised when he kissed me back after that. Almost so taken back that I didn't attempt to retaliate as he took control of the kiss. Not just because that was incredibly hot, like wow, but because I was so taken a back. Damn Adam, I need you to do this more often.

When he pulled away finally he and I we both breathing hard. Huffing. Puffing. Sharing air in a strangely sexy way. I want to be sharing my air with him until there's no more air to share, honestly.

"Why," I started, "why are you going this far?"

He whispered one more kiss on my jaw bone, dragging his lips higher and higher, closer and closer, to my ear. I trembled as I felt his voice as a purr, "for the pancakes."

I honestly didn't realize he liked pancakes that much. I will totally remember.

Then I opened my eyes to a similar disgusting feelings of saliva once again. "Argh!" I jumped up. I heard my mother giggle.

"Like that?" She asked.

"Clearly not," I huffed, flopping down into bed. My eyes squinted in the harsh morning light. I spied Adam next to me, still asleep, a single string of drool spilling from his adorable lips.

That's when I realized, it was a dream. I think I could cry. I think I will cry.

"I think it's about time you got up," my mother told me, "Adam has to be home some time."

I wiped Adam's face free of drool and rolled off the bed. I quickly regretted that decision when I felt something stab my back. I cringed, my hand wrapped around behind me, stealing what every that pointy object was. I squinted at it. Confused. A fork.

My dream came back to me and I smiled. Maybe there's hope that it happened? Doesn't that make this a day, a morning rather, to mold every other day? ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 312 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
10.4M 378K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...
19 4 6
Notes and confessions, Finn's life has been filled with them. The boy with the face of an Angel, since middle school Finn has never accepted a single...
42.5K 1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...