The Heiress

By chaelisabestgirlsx

If Chaeyoung could use any three words to describe herself, she would say that she is rich, beautiful, and ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 99

1.2K 85 38
By chaelisabestgirlsx

***

"Now, let's start!" Chaeyoung said before lifting the bow. Lisa then nooked the arrow and held it for Chaeyoung.

The couple was in a very loving position. Chaeyoung was inside Lisa's arms holding the bow as Lisa wrapped her hands around her, holding the string for her.

Everyone stood there dumbfounded.

Just what was this situation?

Why did it look like this was some romance movie where the leads are flirting with each other?

"Ehem... Ehem," Taehyung broke the silence. "Go, Chaeng! You can do this," he said when he noticed that everyone was staring at him. Taehyung was just trying to stop himself from laughing. He did not mean to disturb everyone ah.

Chaeyoung smirked at her cousin. "Alright! I am ready now! Miss Zhang, let me first apologize as I might hit you later as my sight is not the best." she smiled and appeared sincere. "Alright! I hope you will honor the contract! Here we go!"

Seulgi's face paled when she heard Chaeyoung's words. Her heart started to sink as she watched Lisa who was standing so close to Chaeyoung that from afar, it looked like Lisa was hugging her.

Meanwhile, Lisa was smirking at Seulgi and her face was full of mockery.

Now, Seulgi understood that the smile that Lisa gave earlier was never for her. In fact, it was for all the things that Chaeyoung had done.

This was the reason why Lisa did not stop this challenge earlier. Lisa and Chaeyoung must have known in advance that she just wanted to scare and embarrass Chaeyoung. They must have known! That was why they were so confident.

This couple seemed to understand each other so much to the point of knowing each other's thoughts without even talking. Just what type of relationship did Chaeyoung and Lisa have that they would silently agree with each other's actions?

She closed her eyes as a single tear fall to her cheeks followed by another. She was crying.

"WAIT!" she yelled. "I give up! You win! I will pay... I.. Don't shoot!"

"What? Seulgi? What are you talking about? Are you backing down? Are you going to pay the penalty?" Dara was the first to react. After all, she was her mother. She ran towards Seulgi and immediately hugged her when she noticed that she was crying.

"Seulgi, what happened? You can't quit. Fifty million is too much for us. You know that we cannot afford to pay out that much money!" she said in a low voice while patting her daughter's back. "Go on, just let her shoot. I'm sure she will take responsibility if she injure you."

"Mother... she does not even know how to hold a bow properly. Are you trying to get me killed? If she misses, she will hit my head. I will not only get injured but there is a big possibility that I might die!" she said. "That woman is crazy... Plain crazy... Let's just go back, we can't trick her."

"Seulgi.. hey... look at me. You can't do this... you…"

"Why can't I? I am the one who signed that damn contract!" she hissed.

"How will you pay her?"

"I'll find a way!"

Seeing her daughter's persistence, Dara felt helpless and shook her head. "Alright... we give up. We will just pay the fine," she said. This was just their first encounter and yet, Chaeyoung had already milked some money out of them.

Because of this, Dara instantly regretted agreeing to the Queen's request. They were supposed to be here to check if Chaeyoung was as outstanding as the rumors had said. At first, they thought that she was not really that smart. She even planned on telling the Queen that the media was just exaggerating, that Chaeyoung was actually stupid, naive and impulsive.

Who would have thought that she would cost them almost all of their assets in less than twenty-four hours since meeting her?

"Aiya... this is sad." Chaeyoung immediately gave Lisa the bow and look at the crying Seulgi. "Why are you crying? Who bullied you?"

Seeing that she would not get a response from Seulgi, Chaeyoung calmly walked towards her uncle and Taehyung. "Uncle, all the fun has made me hungry. Why don't we have lunch with everyone?" she glanced at the Zhang's and the Wu's before her gaze caught the eyes of Nathan who was staring at her, without minding the fact that Chaeyoung was also staring at him.

Chaeyoung only raised an eyebrow at him before turning away. Her mind was alert and in chaos. She had a bad feeling about this man the moment she first saw him. She needed to know who he is.

After Seulgi calmed down, everyone immediately went to have lunch.

The atmosphere was extremely awkward so to ease things up, Jackson decided to ask some questions to Dara and Sara as well as Nathan.

Everyone seemed to have a peaceful lunch as Jackson and Taehyung somehow made the guest comfortable after what happened earlier. After lunch both Jackson and Taehyung also decided to tag along with Chaeyoung, afraid that she will do another thing and will end up hurting someone this time.

The ride towards the cemetery was still not as warm as everyone expected. Still, no one said another thing about the deal. Moreover, Chaeyoung seemed to revert back to her previous self happily joking with everyone. That was until they picked up Manager Ryujin.

Ryujin was Nayeon's friend which was not really that surprising since both of them was in the film industry. Aside from this, Nayeon already informed Chaeyoung that she will be coming with them. Not that Chaeyoung minded. This woman was not something really memorable to Chaeyoung.

When they arrived at the cemetery, everyone instantly gave their respects to Claire. Even Sara and Dara were crying so much they find it difficult to say something.

This act only made Chaeyoung more and more angry towards these people. How dare they use her mother just to get close to her? However, she can only grit her teeth in secret. After all, she can't let them know that she knows their motive of coming here.

After they had gone into her mother's grave, they decided to start the tour by going to some most beautiful landmarks in the country.

....

Meanwhile, Jennie was frowning while listening to some elders of the Kim Family talk about marriage.

Just this morning, Chaeyoung texted her what she found about Kai and she was not happy about it. She initially thought that it was just a coincidence, yet, when he said that he was working in the film industry on Luxembourg, Jennie instantly felt something is wrong with the man.

She remembered meeting him at the doughnut shop. He told her, she was working as an IT assistant to another company in the vicinity. Yet, now he was telling Jennie that he was just trying to see if she would change her mind once she knows that he only had a humble job and earning so little.

Kai lying to Jennie does not really make any sense for her. The reason that he wanted to see if she will still accept him, despite the fact that he is not rich, does not really make Jennie flattered at all. Why would he do that to a person that he barely knew? Unless he was already targeting her from the start.

Jennie chose not to tell Chaeyoung this information because she knows that Chaeyoung might already ask her to go home. Not that she does not want too.

In fact, Jennie really loved to go home or maybe go to Chaeyoung in Seoul, if not for the fact that her father and sister seem to enjoy everyone's company her in Luxembourg. Everyone was treating them so kindly and warmly, making Jennie doubt their sincerity.

Because of this, she can't just drag her father and sister out of the Kim residence without any valid reason.

"Jennie... you are already in the right age. Are you already betrothed to someone?" the first elder of the family asked.

"No.. Jennie is too young for marriage." Jennie let out a sigh of relief when her father answered the elder this way.

"This child.. your daughter is already old enough to decide for her marriage." the second elder said. "Jennie what do you think of Kai? Is he good enough for you?"

"No.. I don't like him," her blunt answer stunned everyone on the room. Jennie was an honest person. Although she had been trying to control herself in this place, she can no longer hold it. Especially knowing that everyone was now talking about her marriage.

"Jennie he is an excellent man. Why don't you like him? Do you have a boyfriend abroad?" one of her cousin's name Krystal Kim asked.

"Krystal is right... Jennie, that Kai is a very good kid. Why don't we set up and engagement between you and him?" Another elder asked.

Jennie smiled at everyone as her gaze landed on Krystal. "It's okay... Elder, I am not in a hurry. Why don't we set him up with Cousin Krystal instead? After all Cousin Krystal is older than me."

Krystal bashfully lowered her head as her ears turned red. "Don't say something like that Jennie.. Kai and I can only be friends. I can't possibly marry someone who I only see as a brother."

Jennie instantly sneered inwardly. If she did not hear Kai and Krystal's lewd noises at the back of the garden the other night then she might believe this cousin of hers. She chose not to answer and continue drinking her tea.

She needed to get away from this place and bring her father and sister with her. Jennie instantly made a mental note to call Chaeyoung later to tell her that she wanted to go back to Korea.

These people already started suggesting for a marriage partner. If she would not go home, she might end up marrying someone she does not like in this place.

....

While Jennie was having a hard time dealing with her relatives, Chaeyoung was enjoying herself while watching Ryujin and everyone else act like clowns in front of her. They were telling her about some pieces of jewelry that they bought in an auction abroad which cost them almost twelve million. It was a big diamond that is rumored to give you nothing but good lucks.

Ryujin even told everyone how her life changed after that event.

Chaeyoung could only laugh inwardly as Ryujin talk and talk about her achievements to everyone. For her, it was so comical and nonsense that she could not even bother joining their conversation.

This Ryujin just had a piece of scandalous news last night. Did she think that Chaeyoung would forget?

"I'm sorry? What did you say?" Chaeyoung asked. She knew that someone was asking her something, yet she was not able to hear it properly.

"I was asking about the jewelry that you wore on your eighteen birthday. There was a rumor that it was from the Manoban Family given by Lisa who was still your friend at that time." Ryujin said.

"Oh... that. Yes, it was indeed given by Lisa." she nodded.

"Really? Lisa gave you something so expensive even if you are not yet together?" Nayeon asked.

"Nayeon... You should learn from Miss Park here and learn to use your charms so more men and women would give you jewelry even if they are not yet your boyfriend... hahaha" Ryujin condescendingly laughed.

"You are right Ryujin... Nayeon... learn from me. Let them gift you things, not the other way around." Chaeyoung countered. "It would be disgusting if you give material things to someone just to have them like you. Hahaha"

Everyone laughed with Chaeyoung, unaware that Ryujin was already fuming inside. She was the one trying to make fun of Chaeyoung! Why does everyone seemed to understand the meaning behind Chaeyoung's words and was laughing at her instead?

Ryujin could only swallow her anger for now. She is aware that Chaeyoung had something to do with the scandal and she will do everything to get back to her. She already made her plans with Nayeon and Seulgi and she will make sure that Chaeyoung will pay for what she did to her.

After going around Seoul with everyone else, the group went to the Wang Estate to rest. It was still around five in the afternoon so Jackson suggested that they take the time that they need to prepare for a little party in the Wang Estate later.

This party was just something that Jackson decided to cater to the Zhang and Wu Family. This was because he wanted to ease the tension between Chaeyoung and the Zhang Family.

"How was it?" Lisa asked Chaeyoung when she saw her enter their room.

"Boring." She rolled her eyes before sitting on the couch opposite to Lisa. "Ryujin is here."

"I heard, Jin, told me."

"They are planning something." Chaeyoung stated. "I want you to be careful tonight."

"Uncle will host a party for everyone?"

Chaeyoung nodded. "He wanted everyone to bond and celebrate. This will also serve as a celebration for the Spring Festival. I heard he invited a lot of entertainers for everyone."

....

The party started at around seven in the evening. Dinner was served first before everyone went to watch some entertainment at the back of the Wang Estate that Jackson arranged for them.

The Wang Estate was very lively as some people who were close to Jackson and some distant relatives also join them. Moreover, some famous actors were also invited by Ryujin to join the celebration.

This instantly made Chaeyoung sneer inwardly. Ryujin inviting other people was not really a problem. Even if it was the Wang Family's party, Chaeyoung does not really care about that. What she cares about was when she invited someone who is a known show business reporter and paparazzi. Chaeyoung can't help but wonder how come her uncle was not able to notice this.

However, she quickly assumed that her uncle thought that this is perfectly normal. After all, Nayeon, Seulgi and Kai were all people from the film industry so it is not really surprising that they will know a lot of actors and reporters.

Moreover, Jackson also asked them earlier to invite their friends to make it more lively. Still, a paparazzi? Just what is Ryujin planning?

"Are you not going to join them?" Lisa asked.

Chaeyoung was just drinking some tea while watching the lively atmosphere from her room.

"Soon." Chaeyoung answered as she turns around and hooked her arms on Lisa's neck. "They even shamelessly invited a paparazzi to join the party. How can I miss such an opportunity?"

"Why don't we just have Jin take care of this people and not bother with them anymore?"

"That would not be satisfying." Chaeyoung countered. She is not aware of their plans, but she is almost a hundred percent sure that they wanted to embarrass her. In cases like this, there is nothing more satisfying than being a step ahead of everyone.

For this occasion, Chaeyoung had her drone above the whole Wang Residence closely monitoring and recording everything happening on the estate. She can use her drone to record conversations and directly send it to her phone. She can also use this to affect the mobile signal of everyone in the whole Wang Residence. All this, is something that Chaeyoung can control using her phone.

Because of this, she was not worried if someone would record the upcoming events and send them to someone outside of the Wang Residence.

Everything is set... all she needed now is to watch the actors, and actresses show them some live drama.

"Why don't we join them together?" she asked as her lips turned into a beautiful smile.

The duo then took some time to prepare and went downstairs to join everyone. Of course, Chaeyoung and Lisa's arrival instantly gathered some attention as most people were waiting for them to show.

"Nice party Uncle... I can't believe you set this all up." she smiled at Jackson as she grabbed a glass of Champagne from one waiter and gave it to Lisa.

"Stop mocking me, Chae... I only came up with these ideas on the last minute. I could have done better." Jackson answered.

"Jackson stop being so humble... Chaeyoung is absolutely right. You did a great job with all these entertainments that you prepared for everyone." Sara joined the conversation. She was just standing next to Jackson so it was normal for her too but in.

Chaeyoung did not say anything as her gaze was glued to the person who just arrived. It was Yeji Hwang who was walking side by side with Ryujin.

"Uncle, who invited her?" she asked. Chaeyoung can't help but laugh inwardly at these people's shamelessness. After all that happened both Yeji and  Ryujin act as if they did not offend both Lisa and Chaeyoung.

Ah. This should be called... Epic Shamelessness.

....

Two hours passed, and everyone was still having a good time. Surprisingly, not anyone from Ryujin's guest created a ruckus or tried to do something crazy.

That was until Lisa suddenly got a stomach ache, prompting her to leave Chaeyoung to go the bathroom. Chaeyoung just nodded and decided not to follow Lisa. After all, the stage needed to be set for the final performance to start.

Chaeyoung checked the time in her phone, exactly ten in the evening just twenty minutes after Lisa left. It's still too early for someone to get drunk, yet Nayeon was already acting tipsy. Still, Chaeyoung just smirked inwardly while checking her phone. Then she texted Jin to prepare everything as the show is about to begin.

"Chaeyoung... my Nayeon is a little drunk. I hope you won't mind if she leaves the party ahead of time?" Sara asked.

"Of course not... go ahead." Chaeyoung answered. So it was Nayeon, huh, she thought as she watched her recklessly walk towards the mansion with Ryujin who was guiding her.

Chaeyoung then looked at her phone and sent a text to Lisa.

Thirty minutes after ten.

"As I was saying.. you should make your fashion brand more popular by using well know actors to endorse you." Dara said while looking at Chaeyoung. "Just like my son Kai. He started in the world of fashion and even joined really well-known fashion shows. So his name is very popular in both the fashion and film industry."

"If you want... you can even use him when you open a branch in Luxembourg. You will have our full support when you do that," she added.

"I agree, Miss Park my brother is very talented in fashion and acting. He is very popular in Luxembourg." Seulgi said.

"Hmmm... for now I am not planning on opening a branch in Luxembourg... I think its too early to think about endorsements."

"Well... it's still very important..."

"Oh! What was that? Did you hear that?" Dara's words were interrupted by Seulgi. "I think I heard someone scream. Did anyone else hear it?"

"I think I heard it too..." Ryujin said. She just arrived from sending Nayeon to her room.

"I think it was from the mansion!" Someone said when the scream echoed once again.

"We should check it.. just to be sure." Jackson said, his face solemn. He was not informed of Chaeyoung's plans so it is normal for him to react this way. He then started to walk towards the mansion while giving instructions to the security personnel to secure everyone else.

He can't help but worry for the safety of their visitors on the mansion.

Everyone who heard the scream also followed Jackson as they were alarmed and obviously curious about the horrified voice.

"Miss Park who do you think that is?" Seulgi asked.

"I have no idea," she answered while laughing silently. Just how pitiful is that Nayeon after this?

Seulgi just narrowed her eyes and glance at Ryujin before following Chaeyoung. Both women had a silent agreement as an evil smirked was seen in their faces. If everyone will follow the voice then they will see what is happening to Nayeon.

Both Seulgi and Ryujin laughed inwardly. Their plan was really simple. They know that the Wang Family is keeping all tabs with their servants, so they chose another means to drug Lisa. And that is through her food.

They chose a drug that would give Lisa a stomach ache so she would go to their room to relieve herself. What everyone does not know was that Seulgi already sneaked inside Chaeyoung and Lisa's room to light some incense sticks that would cause arousal and hallucinations to everyone who will smell them long enough.

Now, if Lisa will go to the bathroom because of stomach ache, she would not have the time to notice the stick that was carefully hidden by Seulgi. The stick will start showing its effect just fifteen minutes after someone smells them. Instantly increasing their libido, making them want to sleep with someone as soon as possible.

Then Nayeon will go inside Lisa and Chaeyoung's room, in the pretense of getting lost. At this point, Lisa should already be drugged enough to recognize Nayeon.

If this happens then, Lisa will have no choice but to force herself to Nayeon. After all, even horses get affected by this drug, and the potency of the incense stick is not something that could be underestimated.

This stick was especially from Luxembourg and was brought by Dara and Sara in case of emergencies like this. After all, both of them already saw Lisa's pic. Both mothers assumed that their girls would also find her attractive and might even take a liking to Lisa. And they were indeed right.

However, the main purpose of this scheme was to anger Chaeyoung and observed her reactions. In this way, they could determine if she is indeed a danger to the throne or to anyone else in Luxembourg.

Everyone who was aware of this scheme was feeling excited at the moment. If they succeeded then, this could only mean that Chaeyoung and Lisa would cancel their engagement. After all, this is going to be a very big scandal.

"Why do I feel like it's Sister Nayeon's voice?" Seulgi said, making sure that her voice was loud enough so everyone around them could hear her.

"I think so too..." Ryujin added. "I made sure to bring Nayeon to her room so there should be any problem right?"

"Of course not, we are inside the Wang Estate, we should be safe here." Dara said. "I'm sure we just misheard this. Well, just to make sure, we could check Nayeon's room."

Everyone who heard their conversation agreed and suggested the same thing to Jackson. After all, many of them also thought that it was Nayeon's voice.

Jackson easily agreed and immediately lead everyone to Nayeon's room.

*Knock* *Knock*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.5K 35
Jennie, she is the typical rich girl you always saw on movies. She's coming from an influential family, got a cool friends group, spending money with...
773K 23.4K 62
[Fck Buddies] It wasn't like she had a choice in this matter. She knows she never had a choice anyways. After all, that girl was irresistible, who is...
501K 15K 56
When Chaeyoung starts to realize her feelings for her best friend Lisa, what will become of their friendship? What will become of their girl group Bl...
101K 5.5K 52
Park Chaeyoung has an ordinary genius life in the Ultara Academy, but then something about her begins to change. A presence of a beautiful, yet myste...