Mommy dearest, why do you wan...

By lgoffe

Liza has lived her whole life thinking she was a regular teenager, she couldn't be more wrong. She has to com... More

not titled
My new reality-part one
My new reality-part two
My new reality part three
Magic-part one
Magic-part two
Magic-part three
Magic-part four
Chocolate-part one
Chocolate-part two
Chocolate-part three
Chocolate-part four
Truths Unfold-part one
Truths Untold-part two
Truths Untold-part three
Truths unfold-part four
chapter five part one
chaptter five part two
chapter five part three
chapter five part four
Chapter five-part five
Chapter five-part six
Healing blood-part one
Healing Blood-part two
Healing Blood-part three
Healing Blood-part four
Healing Blood-part five
Healing Blood-part six
Dream Walker-part one
Dream Walk-part two
Dream walker-part three
Dream Walk-part four
chapter eight part one
chapter eight part two.
chapter eight part three
chapret eight part four
Angel-part two
Angel-part three
angel-part four
chapter ten part one
chapter ten art two
chapter ten part three
chatpet eleven part one
chapter eleven part two
Chapter eleven part three
chapter eleven part four
Rescue Mission-part one
Rescue Mission-part two
Rescue mission-part three
Rescue mission-part four
chapter thirteen part one
Chapter thirteen part two
chapter thirteen part three
Chapter thirteen part four
Chapter fourteen part one
Chapter fourteen part two
Chapter fourteen part three (who said blood was thicker than water?)
Chapter fourteen part four
chapter fifteen. The ending.

Angel-part one

3.2K 14 2
By lgoffe

Thank you to @LawsAngel for the chapter name XD

DAMENS POV!!!! 

================================================================================

I woke up gasping for air, I knew there was no way that dream was true. But I couldn't help but wonder if that's how she felt now that she was gone. Lianna could be a very persuasive woman, and Liza is too trusting. She might give Lianna a change if Lianna promises to try and change. The thing with Liza is no matter how much she hates someone and how evil that someone is, she's always willing to give them a chance to change.

I got out of bed and headed to the shower, I didn't want to get out of bed today but I knew I had to. I have to make a plan on getting Liza back, help fix up the house and bury all the dead. And whilst doing all that I have to figure out how to raise a little girl. Hopefully ill be too busy to think about how much I miss Liza, and how much I hate Lianna. Once I was don't in the shower I put Liza's robe on and headed to my room for some clothes.

When I walked in I noticed Amethyst was still in bed, fast asleep. Whilst Angel was sitting in the chair at my dresser. She had her arms around her legs pulling them close to her. "How long have you been up?" I asked, walking over to her making sure my robe was fully fastened. "I don't know" she said, lifting her head up to face me. "Aren't you tired?" I asked, bending down to my face was level with hers. "No, mommy always wakes me up early so I'm used to it" she explained as a tear leaked from her eye.

I didn't know what to say to her, because no matter what I said it would just make her more upset. "How about I get dressed and then we will go and find you some clean clothes?" I asked, noticing how dirty and ripped her dress was. "Okay" she said with a forced smile. "Okay" I said back and stood up. I headed over to my wardrobe and got some jeans and a shirt. "I'll be back in a minute" I promised and headed to my bathroom to get dressed. Once I as dressed I brushed my teeth and headed back to my room to find Amethyst awake.

"Hey" I greeted her. "Hi" she said back. "Me and Angel are going to find her some clothes" I told her as Angel walked over to me and took my hand. "Are you ready?" I asked her. "Yeah" she said back. "You can stay here if you want" I said to Amethyst with a smile. "I think I'm going to go home, my family will be worried" she explained with a thankful smile on her face. +kay, thanks for watching Angel last night" I thanked her. "It was no problem" she said back and got out of bed. "Can I have a purple dress?" Angel asked, pulling my attention away from Amethyst.

"Of course you can princess" I promised with a smile. For the first time since I found her last night she gave me a genuine smile. "Thank you" she said politely. For such a young girl she was polite and intelligent.

Because Helga betrayed us and had left to be with Lianna I didn't know anyone who could make Angel a dress. I decided on asking crystal, she knows everything. When we got to her bedroom door I knocked lightly and waited for her to answer. A few seconds later the door opened to reveal a tired looking Crystal. "What's up?" She asked, stifling a yawn. She helped us last night rescuing the injured amongst the rubble so I felt bad for waking her. "I'm sorry for waking you but I need to get Angel a dress made, but I don't know where to go" I explained, I didn't really want to take her off the mansion grounds. It won't be safe out there for a while.

"Oh its fine, and I could make her one" she offered, looking at Angel and giving her a sweet smile. "Would you?" I asked. "Yeah" she said back. "Oh thank you, you are a sweetheart" I said smiling. "I know" she said back to me. "Hey Angel, wanna spend this morning with me and help me make you a pretty new dress?" She asked Angel with a cute smile on her face. "Can I have a purple one?" She asked in her sweet kiddy voice, with a smile Crystal said "of course you can sweetie. "Okay then" she said back then looked up to me. "Can I?" She asked me, looking hopeful. "Of course you can princess" I said bending down to kiss her on her head. "I'll come back for you later okay" I promised Angel as she let go of my hand and walked to Crystal. "Okay" she said back then they both disappeared into Crystals room closing the door behind them. 

------------------------------ 

I went to find Anthony after I left the girls. We needed to form a plan, and quick. I eventually found him in his office. "There you are" I said, thankful that I finally found him. "Here I am" he said back to me whilst looking through some paper work. "We need to get her back" I stated, walking into his office and taking a seat opposite him. "I've been up all night trying to make one. Its impossible. He said throwing his paperwork on his desk in frustration. "Nothings impossible" I said, knowing it was true. "She has too many guards protecting her, and she killed a lot of mine last night" he explained.

"We can find a way in unnoticed" I said. "How? She has magic on her side as well as numbers" he shouted, looking more stressed than I had ever seen him. "I used to live there remember? I'll find a way" I promised. And it was true, I lived there from the day I was born up until a little while ago. I know that place like the back of my hand. "Do you know every inch of her castle?" He asked me in a hopeful voice. "Of her castle and her grounds" I promised.

We spent the next hour planning. It was near impossible to get through Lianna's guard, but I could do it. We decided that we would train every person we could get to volunteer and train. We hadn't decided on all the details, because we needed exact numbers of the people who would fight with us. But the plan was to have two groups. I would join the main group who get inside to rescue Liza whilst the second group would fight the guards outside to give us more time. It wasn't a tight knit plan, but its all we had so it has to work.

When we finished I decided to tell Anthony about Angel. "A human guest died last night" I started, not sure how to continue. "I know, we lost a few" Anthony said, looking more depressed. "The one I found last night had a daughter, little Angel. She has no other family so her mom asked me to take her. I promised I would raise her and the money she has would be hers" I explained, hoping Anthony wouldn't go mad. "Is that so?" He asked, looking confused. "I know that it sounds mad, because I don't really know this girl. But I can't let her go to someone else her mother asked me to take her and I gave her my word" I tried to explain, but ended up sounding stupid.

"I never thought I would see the day that you have a child" he said to ma, a small smile breaking the depressed smile from his face. "I know yeah" I said back. It was true what he was saying, I've never been the kind of guy to be around kids, never mind bringing one up. But Liza changed me, she made me want to be a better person. "Your not angry are you?" I asked, hoping to god he would let her stay. "Angry? No. I'm proud of you" he said back to me looking proud just like he said. "So she can stay?l I asked, happily. "Of course she can, she's our family now" he stated.

"We need to get her a room sorted out" he said, standing up from his desk. "She's in my room and I'm in Liza's" I explained. "Why are you in Liza's room?" He asked me. "It makes me feel close to her, its all I have right now" I explained. I felt stupid admitting it but it was the truth. There was no point in lying. "Then you will stay in there and we will make your room into Angels, agreed?" He asked. It seemed like the perfect plan to me. "Yeah, that sounds perfect" I agreed with him standing up. "Where is this little Angel?" He asked me as we made our way over to the door. "She's with crystal. Her dress got ruined last night so Crystals making her a new one" I explained as we walked along the hall.

When we finally made it to crystals room laughter could be heard through the door. I knocked it quietly and waited for an answer. "Hey guys" Crystal said when she opened the door. "Damen" Angel called when she noticed I was at the door. "Hey princess, ohh awesome dress" I complimented. It was deep purple ans white. The main parts of the dress were white, like the skirt and top part. But the belt that ties around the waist was deep purple. She also had deep purple flowers stitched in it. "Thank you, Crystal made it but I helped" she admitted, looking proud of herself. "Ohh, it looks like we have little designer here" I said picking her up to face Anthony.

Angel this is Anthony, he owns this house" I said introducing them. "Hello Angel" Anthony said. You could tell by the look on his face that he had already fallen in love with her. She has that affect on people. "I like your house" she said to him. "Why thank you, but this is your house now too" he said with a huge smile on his face. "Really?" She asked, looking exited. "Really" he promised.  

--------------------------------------- 

Hey guys, I can't sleep and my mind won't shut the hell up so I wrote this part on my phone for you :) Don't you just love blackberry's? But because I've don't this on my phone there will be loads of bad spelling haha so let me know if you sopt any :p 

So because I've don't this can you guys do me a favour and comment, fan and vote????

P.S, I love you guys XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 188 21
"She's changing back to normal. Alright, take her away and don't forget to chain her up and cover her mouth." OH MY GOSH, I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!! He sa...
246 42 30
(this is gonna be a whole book series consisting of 10 books, so be ready!!) All Daniel has ever know is running. They never stay in one place for lo...
10.4K 305 30
Abby is a normal girl till she finds her soulmate. With their love and bound, she discovers a part of herself she had no idea existed: her dark side...
3.2K 129 21
Melody didn't know her real parents. She's lived with her guardian Betty her whole life. She's content and happy, but thats about to change. Her worl...