rough start. 🥀

De mattheosbxtch

yes, we got off to a 'rough' start "trust me y/n, it's going to get a lot worse for you" "you were being a n... Mai multe

18+ part one 🌹
18+ part two 🥀
18+ part three 👹
part 4 : back to school 💋
part 5: the note 💄
part 6: drunk 🖤
part 7: ??? potion ✨
part 8: she loves him 💥
part 9: i cant take it anymore ⚡️
part 10: team 👺
part 11: down the set of stairs ⚡️
part 12: glass shards 🔥
part 13: time... ❤️
part 14: the only other way 🖤
part 15. drunk.. again 👹
part 16: forbidden forest.. 🔪
part 17: not gone yet 🐾
part 18: murder 😈
part 19: talk 😵‍💫
part 20: this is what you do to me 🥵
part 21: "just like that" ❤️‍🔥
part 22: cute little y/n.. ❤️
part 23: gone 🌊
part 24. insane 🫀
part 25: you do deserve love ❤️‍🔥

last part: a little misunderstood. 💞

4.3K 62 55
De mattheosbxtch

it's been two weeks

ever since mattheo rescued me, everything seemed perfect. everything was well, my friends were accepting the fact me and mattheo loved each other.. even draco which was surprising. and i'm on my way to our outside sitting spot for lunch. a smile on my face, i see mattheo, and the others waiting for me.

i run over and wave to them
"hey guys!" i go to sit next to mattheo but he stands up and leaves, draco following him..
"mattheo? where are you going babe?" i ask.
he says nothing, draco looks back at me. then turns his head again.

i look back to the guys. i make eye contact with hermione. everyone else seemed to be avoiding it,
"hermione what's wrong with mattheo?" i question.
"oh oh. uh nothing don't worry about it k?" she says enthusiastically.. weird.
"i'm sure he'll be back" she continues to eat her lunch and so do the others, they don't really say much the whole time. pansy seems a bit full of energy. her hands shaking, she also avoided a glance at me..

"guys what's going on? your all being really quiet and mattheo and draco ran off when i came here?"
they all speak at once. i could barely hear anything
" oh don't worry"
"doesn't matter"
"nothing honestly"
i frown. i look back at where mattheo left to with draco, and i sigh. have i done something wrong?
an alarm goes off. blaise shuts it off quickly and they all stand up. they don't say anything they just walk away.
"guys?" i shout. they all walk away in the same direction. i shuffle myself more underneath the tree, i didn't bother going after them because they are all being suspicious.. i look down at myself. and carry on eating before i return the tray in the hall and walk to my dorm room, maybe mattheo is there..

i try open the door.. but it's locked, i hear giggles and laughters of girls... i start to get confused.
"mattheo open the door i don't have my key" i say loud enough for them to hear.
i hear mattheo shush the girls and they shut up.

what is he doing?! with girls? is he... no, no way he'd never cheat on me.. i hope.

he won't open the door so i sit in the common room. i see a book on the bookshelf that catches my eye so i start to read it. it felt like almost hours that i was reading for.. with people giggling in our room.. i look at the time and it's late. surely they should be out now? what is he doing? i sigh, i put the book down. the pages facing my stomach, so when i wake up i can carry on where i left it, i shut my eyes and try to fall asleep, but it fails. i hear the door open. i keep my eyes shut tightly, i hear multiple people walk out. then i feel someone's hand shuffle underneath my body picking me up, putting the book down somewhere, taking me into my room and laying me down in bed.. i feel them get into bed and cuddle into me.
"i love you y/n" mattheo kisses my forehead with holding me.

i'm not worrying about this now, i will in the morning.. i fall asleep..

the next morning...

i wake up and he's not there.. i sit up and i hear the shower running. i lay back down quickly, he steps out and walks into the main room, towel round his waist. i think he thinks i'm asleep..
he gets ready. it's so early? a suit? why would he need a suit, i hear him spray his most expensive cologne and pick something up i didn't see. then he leaves, i immediately get up. where the hell is he going? i'm going to find out, i see a letter..

it says

morning y/n, meet me at the tree at 3:00pm. dress up nice :) see you then princess x

what? i seriously don't understand. i check the time and it's 1pm.. jeez i slept late, i get up, i want to know what he's up to. i dress into normal clothes and try follow him, i hear outside from a corner of a castle a.. kissing noise? i hear someone shuffle away and move so i couldn't see anything. yet i see a girls shoe.. she stands next to someone, i don't see their faces.
"shit, did she see us?"

my heart shatters.. it was mattheo. he must have been kissing that girl.. tears drop from my eyes as i run back to my dorm. i sit back down on the bed and cry. he's cheating on me.. after all we've been through he's cheating on me. i decide to get dressed for this occasion. i might not go, but i want to know why he's cheating on me. i dress into a dark red flowy dress. black glossy heals and natural makeup, i paint my nails black and curl my hair, by then it's almost 3pm, i should get ready to leave now. do i really want to? i don't think i can. i start to cry again, mascara flows down my cheeks, ruining my makeup. i try taking deep breaths but it doesn't work. why.. i thought we had something special.. more special than anyone else on this earth. i guess not. it's ten minutes after 3 and i hear someone knock the door. they open it and it's draco. he's dressed up in a suit too,

"y/n..? why haven't you met mattheo?" he notices i'm crying. "what's wrong?"
"leave me alone." i reply bluntly. he moves the used tissues on the bed and sits next to me,
"y/n you need to come with me okay? it's special"
"oh yeah because everything between me and mattheo is sooo fucking special." i cry, he looks confused.
"what? y/n come on"
"no!"

"fine! i'm taking you there myself" he picks me up. i try to get out of his grip but it doesn't work.
"let me go!" i shout, he starts walking to the tree, i squirm and squeal to try get out, i really don't want to see him right now. it's probably some shitty excuse for him cheating on me...
"get off me!" i sniff and shout at draco. he drops me and i land,
" i'm leaving!" they are all here, dressed up. the place was decorated beautifully.
"y/n?" mattheo questions
"FUCK OFF MATTHEO" i scream "i'm leaving."
"you can't run in heals y/n." draco says,
"that's why i'm taking them off" i take off my heals and start to run away, still crying. i don't get far before mattheo stops me.
"what do you want?" i say sharply.
"what's wrong?" what the actual fuck..

"i think you know mattheo.. i thought what we had was special! but never mind.."
"what you talking about! i brought you here beca-"
"I KNOW YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME MATTHEO"
he raises an eyebrow and tilts his head.
"y/n i'm n- "

"save it, i don't want to speak to you ever again!" i start to walk off
"y/n i'm not cheating on you!" he shields me from walking away again.
my friends watch closely. they all look confused.
"explain it all then. i heard you giggling with girls in the room when you wouldn't let me in? and you won't look me in the eye and you were ignoring me! and i heard you kissing that girl around the corner earlier.. explain it.." i try to calm down. but it gets worse. i can barely breathe without crying in heart break.

"ohh.. y/n you've got it all wrong. listen okay.. i cant tell you exactly why. but we were planning something.. and that's why they were all in our dorm. the girls giggling were blaise and draco. i couldn't look at you because of i did i knew i'd ask you straight away..."
"ask me what?!"
i hear draco whisper, "this isn't going to plan.."
"y/n..." he gets on one knee. i immediately stop crying, what's he doing?
"the reason you heard kissing was because. draco was imitating us after i asked you this. the girl you must have saw would've been hermione or pansy, and we weren't kissing. we were avoiding you to plan it out.. and make it perfect for us. i'm sorry that you felt this way and just know i'd never do such a thing-

"wait so you're not cheating on me?"
"no shh let me finish princess.
y/n.. you're the most beautiful, amazing, intelligent. loving and caring person i'd ever met, i never thought i'd love someone. yet i found you, i'd been waiting for this day since the day i saw you..
y/n y/l/n.
will.
you.
marry.
me?"
....

i'd gotten it all wrong.. he was just avoiding me because they were planning this.. i feel so bad i must have ruined it..

"i- yes!" my face fills with joy and so does his. he slowly slips the ring on my finger, i see all of my friends crying. we are all crying. mattheo picks me up and twirls me through the air. i laugh as he puts me down. he goes to kiss me but i stop him,

"i'm so sorry for ruining it." i look down. he moves my head with his palm and makes me look at him.
"you didn't ruin it i promise. even though you've been crying.. you look amazing."
i kiss him, a hard passionate kiss,
i hear draco in the background saying
"told you guys,"
we all laugh as we group hug.

"you may all now greet the lovely.. y/n riddle" mattheo says
"mate she's not riddle yet. that's when you get married"
"shhh she is y/n riddle, my baby riddle.. ooh on that thought, can we have babies?"
everyone is shocked at what he says but i just laugh, i mess up his hair by brushing my hands through it and i say "yes of course we can have babies"
he picks me up and spins me once more, then placing me on his hip.
"MORE BABY RIDDLES!" he shouts.

he starts walking us to the dorm. he gets there and throws me on the bed. kissing me all over,

we had a rough start.. but things couldn't get any better...

THE END

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

139K 1.9K 35
You can't feel the burning until it's taken over... (Mattheo Riddle x Fem! Y/n) sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴊᴜʟʏ 𝟸𝟸 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ? Reads: 1k - 7 Dec 2022 10k - 21 April 2023 ...
208K 2.6K 50
i did not create Mattheo Riddle so credits to whoever did i don't own any characters except Anastasia Parker //TW// mentions of drugs, alcohol, self...
551K 11.2K 46
━━ ❝ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you ❞ IN WHICH... 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁 doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
43.9K 646 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...