part 22: cute little y/n.. ❤️

song. chase Atlantic: heaven and back

mattheo pov still:

it was like 2:00am, my eye lids were forcing themselves closed but i just couldn't bring myself to sleep. i needed the bathroom, yet i don't want to disturb her... she seemed so peaceful. i slightly move, trying to shuffle away from her. but she hugs me tighter. i don't want to leave her, even though it's another room for 10 seconds.. it'll be fine. the hard part will be me moving her. i remove the blanket that was covering both of us. i gently pull her arms off of me. i carefully take her off my body and place her next to me. forgetting i hadn't put the blanket back on her i walk toward our bathroom.
way too bright in here, my eyes were tired enough. take down my boxers and i go for it straight away. once i'm finished i wash my hands, then head back into the room where she was.
not having the quilt on her i notice blood on her shorts. she seems uncomfortable and fidgety.
did i make her bleed?! she might be on her period. i'll have to wake her up

i heard from a few people that when a girl is on her period you have to be cautious of what you do, say. or anything really. seems really scary, i'm not sure if it's true. but id never seen y/n angry before and i never want her to be mad at me.. even if i hadn't done anything.

i kneel next to her on the bed and lightly shake her shoulder
"y/n wake up"
she instantly opens her eyes, she looks in pain.
"yes?" she quietly replies.
"i-i um think that you are on your period..."
i'm trying to be precautious. is it working?
"wait really? oh my god. that's why my stomach hurts so bad"
she gets up quickly and rushes to the bathroom.
she comes out a minute later with different shorts on. she looked really tired.
slowly , she was walking back to the bed.
"do you want space? i can move over or sleep somewhere else if you want i don't mi-
"no, i don't want space.. can we cuddle please?"
she made puppy face eyes at me.

before i could answer she plops herself onto me getting comfortable while smiling. adorable.
"i don't want anything but cuddles" she looks up at me and hugs me really tight while grinning.
she buries her head in my chest still staring at me.
she giggled cutely.
"what is it?" i question
"you look cute from this angle"

you know... maybe it's not so bad. or scary. or anything like that, she's just being cute little y/n. nothing wrong with that. nothing wrong with that at all
she groans while holding her belly.
"what's wrong?"
"my tummy hurts mattheo, it's cramps"  she replies whole curling into a ball.
her hand was just under stomach, does it hurt really bad? i feel awful.
"i remove her hand and replace it with mine, so my warm hand is on her stomach helping her cramps. i'm lucky i'm a boy. girls have to go through so much pain.. whether it's just there period or birth, i have it easy compared to girls.  but they are strong.

"does that feel better"
"yes thankyou baby" .. she's never called me baby before.

i loved it,
"say it again" i whisper in her ear
"what? thankyou?"
"no no the other one"
"yes?"
"no the-
"baby?" my face lights up once again. then she says
"you like me calling you baby? baby?"
i chuckle then agree with her.
while my hand is on her stomach, my other hand was on her bare back. rubbing up and down creating warmth.
"thankyou.. baby" she shot a smile at me and then excitedly snuggled back into me.

she's perfect. hot, adorable. funny. her sense of humour is great, her whole personality is awesome. and she's a freak. i'm winning... i truly am winning.
she falls asleep fast once more. she's beautiful at everything.
she's a pretty crier, sleeper,while having sex.. i could go on forever.

except for malfoy. how has no body else seen her? like at all? she's the most beautiful girl i'd ever seen. most definitely the most beautiful in hogwarts without a doubt.

okay it's really really short again, sorry about that. it's like a part 2 to the last chapter. mattheo is cute 🥰