part 13: time... ❤️

song: imagine dragons. radioactive.
i think the song fits the chapter. also if you want. give me song recommendations to put on chapters on this comment! 😙

i stand next to him, as he shouts at everyone looking for draco,
"SOMEONE IS GOING TO TELL ME WHERE THE FUCKING FERRET IS!"
almost the whole room flinches.
mattheo starts walking towards the griffindor table. by my old friends, he grabs blaise by the neck and hold him up in the air. his legs dangling... trying to find the floor.
"tell me" he demands
pansy looks worried. she looks at me,
"y/n save him!" she shouts
"why? he needs to tell mattheo where draco is."
i reply bluntly. mattheo chuckles at them.
"god. your all stupid, why should she listen to you! you aren't her friends anymore. she only has me"
"and i only need you" i smile and blush at him.
blaise is turning dark purple. he is choking. desperate for air.
"i've had enough of this" hermione whispers
"Y/N YOU DONT LOVE HIM YOUR ON A LOVE POTION,ITS NOT REAL. HE IS BAD HOW CANT YOU SEE!"
"stop lying. i love him and i'll always love him, and maybe i like bad boys" i smirk. how could she ever think it was a love potion. shes just jealous she will never find true love.

mattheos pov:

i let go of blaise. he falls to the floor and tries to catch his breath. but he faints, that's fine because someone else will tell me where he is..

7 minutes left.

shit, i need to keep her closer to me. much closer,

"tell me, or i kill him" i say simply, pointing down at blaise...waiting for them to answer.
pansy stands. ooh this will be fun, what is she going to do!

"h-he left, he's not in the great hall. he went to his room.."  she doesn't sound truthful.
well, i wasn't expecting that. people start fleeing the room. all out the same door. crowded.

6 minutes left

it's just them left in the room. my beautiful y/n standing next to me. we are the perfect couple,  side by side. ruling the whole of hogwarts. it's perfect. just her without the love potion doesn't know it yet. but she will love me one day. her feelings may not change. she fucked me many times before i gave her the potion, so i'm not too worried.

dracos pov:

i hear people running, a lot of people. i get worried. but i shouldn't be. maybe it's mattheo, no. actually.. it's definitely mattheo.
i need to stick up for myself. yes probably looking for me. i know y/n does not love me but i love her, i'll do it for her. i get off my bed and open my door, i start heading back to the great hall, where everyone is fleeing from. i hear shouting coming from there, i can stop this. i pull out my wand. before slamming both doors open. and there he stands. next to y/n... with the very same bat i wrecked his room with..

mattheos pov:

3 minutes left.

i was shouting at them, asking if they knew draco would trash my dorm room but they said no.

the doors slam open. just who i wanted to see
"ahhh, draco. great timing. take a seat." i chuckle.
"no" he says strictly
i raise my eyebrows and start walking toward him.
"no? looks like someone grew a pair of balls before coming back here" i speak. y/n laughs hysterically. she looks much better evil. like me, with me. draco looks mad. which makes me grin, if he wants a fight, it's what he will get.
he holds up his wand toward my face.
i retaliate by swinging the glass covered bat around. stepping toward him.
pansy shouts for us to stop. but draco doesn't listen.

1 minute left...

"FLIPENDO" i go flying into the wall behind me. it angers me, my nose twitches as i walk back to him. dodging spells he throws at me, i get close enough and i swing straight for his face with force, he falls straight to the floor. whining. glass pieces stuck in his face.

20 seconds left.

i stand before him. while he lays. i kick him straight in the head over and over again. until his nose is broken. and the glass pieces have disappeared into his flesh. blood covering his face.
"y/n you need to help him! please. mattheo will kill him!" she pleads. but y/n does not do anything.

i constantly kick him in every place. giving him bruises all over

but the clock chimes.. shit.
i turn to look at her. but she stands still.

back to y/ns pov:

the huge clock chimes, it give me chills along with goosebumps along my body. it's weird, this different feeling. it shocks me, i stand still not knowing what to do..
mattheo looks at me, he looks worried. he stands up from the beaten boy and rushes to me, the beaten boy.. is draco, my bestfriend. we were so close, is he dead? i need to help him, i still cannot move. i stay still. staring at him with a tear in my eye. mattheo shakes my shoulders heavily until i look at him.

"y/n? y/n! are you okay?"
"....."
"y/n it's okay i promise."
he holds both of my hands. i want him to move away. why am i feeling like this
"it's all good because- i love you a-and you love me right?" he questions, but.

i don't love him.. what have i been doing? why?
i shake my head hesitantly at him.
"no..." i whisper.

my old friends in the back gasp in shock.
i hear whispers like.

"it's worn off"

"she doesn't love him anymore"

"he has no potions left..."

"how?"

"i smashed them all, with that bat.."

i snap back into reality.

mattheo shouts
"FOR FUCK SAKE" he screams stomping his foot on the ground in anger. it makes me flinch.
i look back over to draco.
"draco!" i run toward him but i get stopped by mattheo grappling my hips. facing me toward him.
"you.love.me, and only me. you know that."
"no i don't! get off of me!" i scream. he holds my waist as i struggle to get out of his grip. but suddenly he falls to the floor. unconscious. with draco standing before him. blood everywhere. holding the bat. breathing heavily.

i start to cry.
"what happened?" i ask everyone, blaise slowly getting up.
"he put a love potion on you y/n... he's had you for weeks, everything you did with him. was fake. and he's a monster.. can you see that?" hermione answers. i look down at mattheo. and frown at him.
" he is a monster." ...

"cmon y/n let's get you away. and draco cleaned up."
i nod, sniffing, wiping away my tears.
we all leave the great hall and go to draco and blaises dorm...

fuck, i've made him look so bad idk how to turn it around. pls help me by putting suggestions in cuz this will be difficult.
thanks for reading.. vote if you liked this chapter! love youuuu,