part 23: gone 🌊

still mattheos pov:

the sun shone brightly through the windows, waking her up slowly. she groans in pain, i stand up and shut the curtains taking away the light. she had her arms out waiting for me to cuddle back with her, but i realised the time from the alarm next to her. we'd miss breakfast if we fell back asleep.

"y/n it's too late, we should go eat breakfast," i whisper.
she groans "okayyy" she gets up and heads to the bathroom first, we both get dressed and go to breakfast. she waits for me to sit down then she sits on my lap. grabbed a lot of stuff on a plate for us to share, a lot of food indeed.
from the corner i hear malfoy and granger arguing. i don't know what about but i dont care,
y/n is just at on my lap eating whatever she can being all cute and cuddly. until she turns around and looks at me, she starts to- cry?

"hey, what's wrong-"
"your FUCKING cheating on me" she lets out in a random burst of anger.
"what? i would never! y/n i love you" i then say,
she gets off my lap crying and starts to run away from me.
i chase after her, i end up being able to catch up and stop her, i hold her waist in my hands. she looks up at me. her eyes full with tears.
"i know you are.. you and hermione. i know you had a talk about something when i was gone.. what was it?"
she shouts

"i can't say"
i reply with.
"TELL ME" she shouts back
"y/n, she asked me to take care of you! no one else accepted the fact you were with me. she's looking after you, just like i am going to now come on."
i try pick her up but she fights back, she doesn't understand what i'm trying to do for her.
"get OFF me... get off me" she repeats.
a tear drops from her perfect eyes. the she says.
"i'm sorry. i jus-"
"shhhh it's okay, it's okay come here." i pull her in for a hug, she immediately hugs back and cries into my shoulder. i rub her back slowly with my hand. her breathing pace regains pattern and she calms down a little.

"should we go back to our room?" i ask quietly
she replies with "yeah" then following with a sniff.
i hold her hand as we walk back to our dorm, an select feeling flew across my head. i spine shivered. something didn't feel right...

y/n pov:

as we walk back a bad feeling entered. i held mattheos hand tighter as we walk, i see him shiver... i wonder if he can feel it too. he opens the door and then picks me up. i hold him like i'm a koala onto a tree. my head in his shoulder, he shuts the door then plops both of us onto the bed. he holds me tight and doesn't let go.
everything seemed great. and mattheos cuddles made me feel as though i was in heaven, i smile to myself. and then i stop...

"shit!" i shout
"what's wrong!?" mattheo jumps up looking at me.
"i left my necklace, in the great hall someone could've stolen it! oh no i need to go get it"
"no y/n, let me. your staying in here i have a bad feeling out there. i've seen your necklace i'll go get it "

gentleman.

"thankyou, please find it" i smile
"i will. be right back" he kisses my forehead and rushes off

.
well. now he's gone, that eery feeling outside, crept it's way into our room. it was quiet and i was alone. i look around the room slowly. scanning every square inch. but i see nothing. i gulp.. i turn my head around and suddenly..........

mattheos pov:

as i walk through the corridors that feeling seemed to disappear. it was more in my stomach, it wasn't the place.. something bad is going to happen. i walk faster to get y/ns necklace. i see it shining still on the table we were at. i pick it up quickly and start heading back, the feeling got worse and worse so i run toward out dorm, crashing into many people and there books going flying, i open the door to our common room then quickly rush to the dorm door... it's locked.  i hear her scream.
"y/n!" no answer.
"y/n!"
i fidget with the door handle but it won't open so i kick the door down with all my force. the door crashes off the hinges and swings into our room.

she's gone..
where has she gone.
"FUCK" i move everything to where she could possibly be hiding. but she's not here. i keep removing things and i end up trashing the room.
"Y/N!" i walk out looking all over the place for her. shit shit shit. i stop for a second to breathe .

mattheo stop it it's fine. i'll look for her and i'll find her it's okay. no, she's gone. what if i don't find her. my anger builds up and i punch the wall
"FUCK" my arm goes through. i pull it out and start running outside.
"Y/N!!!" i scream. it echoes in the hallways. you would've heard it from ages away. it felt as though the ground shook..

i'll find her, whatever it takes. even if it's lives i'm taking away.

sorry i haven't posted in a month 😳 ills test posting again. thank you for reading tho 😉🌊🦋

rough start. 🥀On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara