last part: a little misunderstood. 💞

it's been two weeks

ever since mattheo rescued me, everything seemed perfect. everything was well, my friends were accepting the fact me and mattheo loved each other.. even draco which was surprising. and i'm on my way to our outside sitting spot for lunch. a smile on my face, i see mattheo, and the others waiting for me.

i run over and wave to them
"hey guys!" i go to sit next to mattheo but he stands up and leaves, draco following him..
"mattheo? where are you going babe?" i ask.
he says nothing, draco looks back at me. then turns his head again.

i look back to the guys. i make eye contact with hermione. everyone else seemed to be avoiding it,
"hermione what's wrong with mattheo?" i question.
"oh oh. uh nothing don't worry about it k?" she says enthusiastically.. weird.
"i'm sure he'll be back" she continues to eat her lunch and so do the others, they don't really say much the whole time. pansy seems a bit full of energy. her hands shaking, she also avoided a glance at me..

"guys what's going on? your all being really quiet and mattheo and draco ran off when i came here?"
they all speak at once. i could barely hear anything
" oh don't worry"
"doesn't matter"
"nothing honestly"
i frown. i look back at where mattheo left to with draco, and i sigh. have i done something wrong?
an alarm goes off. blaise shuts it off quickly and they all stand up. they don't say anything they just walk away.
"guys?" i shout. they all walk away in the same direction. i shuffle myself more underneath the tree, i didn't bother going after them because they are all being suspicious.. i look down at myself. and carry on eating before i return the tray in the hall and walk to my dorm room, maybe mattheo is there..

i try open the door.. but it's locked, i hear giggles and laughters of girls... i start to get confused.
"mattheo open the door i don't have my key" i say loud enough for them to hear.
i hear mattheo shush the girls and they shut up.

what is he doing?! with girls? is he... no, no way he'd never cheat on me.. i hope.

he won't open the door so i sit in the common room. i see a book on the bookshelf that catches my eye so i start to read it. it felt like almost hours that i was reading for.. with people giggling in our room.. i look at the time and it's late. surely they should be out now? what is he doing? i sigh, i put the book down. the pages facing my stomach, so when i wake up i can carry on where i left it, i shut my eyes and try to fall asleep, but it fails. i hear the door open. i keep my eyes shut tightly, i hear multiple people walk out. then i feel someone's hand shuffle underneath my body picking me up, putting the book down somewhere, taking me into my room and laying me down in bed.. i feel them get into bed and cuddle into me.
"i love you y/n" mattheo kisses my forehead with holding me.

i'm not worrying about this now, i will in the morning.. i fall asleep..

the next morning...

i wake up and he's not there.. i sit up and i hear the shower running. i lay back down quickly, he steps out and walks into the main room, towel round his waist. i think he thinks i'm asleep..
he gets ready. it's so early? a suit? why would he need a suit, i hear him spray his most expensive cologne and pick something up i didn't see. then he leaves, i immediately get up. where the hell is he going? i'm going to find out, i see a letter..

it says

morning y/n, meet me at the tree at 3:00pm. dress up nice :) see you then princess x

what? i seriously don't understand. i check the time and it's 1pm.. jeez i slept late, i get up, i want to know what he's up to. i dress into normal clothes and try follow him, i hear outside from a corner of a castle a.. kissing noise? i hear someone shuffle away and move so i couldn't see anything. yet i see a girls shoe.. she stands next to someone, i don't see their faces.
"shit, did she see us?"