part 21: "just like that" ❤️‍🔥

high enough...
also give each-other song suggestions because why not! ❤️‍🔥

he gets on top of me, staring down at my half naked body,he removed the bra straps from my shoulders then in lips the back. he then travels kisses down my skin tugging at my underwear with his teeth. he looks up at me while pulling my panties off with his teeth, grinning. now i'm completely naked. his eyes glide softly down my body, biting his lip at every curve. he slowly goes down. kissing and licking my nipples, swirling his tongue around them both. i moan quietly as his soft lips touch my skin once again.

he then kisses me on the lips. he looks at me with his chain dangling low.
"your such a good girl for me" he smiles.
he then brings his hands and spreads my legs out, bending out my knees. he runs his dick along my clit slowly, going up and down. making his dick wet from my pussy. i already felt so good, and we hadn't even started... i moan softly.
he puts the tip straight in. he pretends to take it out then inserts the whole of him in. filling up all the space. not allowing me to get used to it. he starts slowly, he stares at me. not breaking eye contact, he watches my face get flustered, and how i'm struggling to breathe properly. and i could tell he loved it.

he starts to speed up, my moans get louder and my legs twitch.
"mattheo..."
"yes princess?"
"faster.."
and with that he smirked and started going rapidly, i had to admit the sex i get with mattheo was the best. i don't think anyone could compete with him,
my mouth opened letting out a moan as my eyes rolled backwards, my mouth staying open.
"mhmm"
"you like that huh? you like me inside you?" he teases me
"mhm" i repeat
"good girl, get used to it."

he changes the position. both legs  over his shoulder and his hands holding onto my hips.
he crashes into me swaying my whole body and he groans loudly.
"*moan* mattheo, ohh my god. oh my god"
"that's right y/n say my name. let it all out"
he slows down a little, i could feel it at the top of my stomach. then he quickens the pace.
i think i'm going crazy.
"i'm starting to like this new y/n more and more every second"
he's right... the new me, and i like it. i pull his head down and kiss his lips harshly.
he thrusts in powerfully and i moan.

"yes mattheo, mm just like that"
he keeps up what he's doing then says
"just like this?" biting his lip
"uh huh.. just like that..."

it went on for hours. we both came around 7 times, i'd never felt this good. i didn't regret it at all. and now i'm being babied. he layed me ontop of him. covering me in warm blankets and his arms. he made sure i was comfortable and he kept giving me kisses. it made me feel like i was a baby, my head buried in his chest, close to his neck. it was blissful.
"you comfortable baby?" he whispers, holding me tight playing with my hair.
"mhm" i reply with a sweet smile.
"i'm going to go to sleep okay? goodnight mattheo"
"night princess"
and with that i fall asleep

mattheos pov:

and with that she fell asleep... usually i'd feel great that y/n just fucked me.. no alcohol. no potion, just her decision. but did i move to fast? will i regret it? did i make her feel small? did she like it? does she regret it? too many thoughts spinning around in my head. i admit it felt great, her on top of me, but i feel as though we should've waited.. because i want a relationship... does she want a relationship?
she interrupted my thoughts by yawning, before snuggling back into my neck. it was adorable. everything about her is adorable, i kiss her forehead and whisper
"i love you"

she's asleep but she doesn't here me.. i wonder how she feels about me, we had a rough start but. i think she has put it past her maybe. the feeling of me having her right here,with me was just amazing. her hot breath travelling down my neck,if i play my cards right it could be forever. i smile slightly. maybe this will work..

i don't fall asleep that night. i stay up just thinking about y/n and our future, i imagine our dream mansion with our little adorable babies waddling around. one of them dog things and our own decorated bedroom. possibly a sex dungeon... but not in the house. our wedding and our honeymoon. is getting old and living our lives loving each other. how peaceful that would be.

but surely getting the girl of my dreams weren't to be that easy right?...

no mattheo it won't sadly 😔 sorry it's short but don't forget to vote! i love all of youuuu 💥🥵❤️‍🔥