ENVY X READER

By EnvyTheJealous27

(Y/N) is glass alchemist and she commited greatest sin of alchemy- human transmutation. She is also cousin of... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.

Chapter 25.

284 7 0
By EnvyTheJealous27

~I set my goal. I'm gonna help Envy! But how am i going to do it that's really good question.

I started to think about what can i do to save Envy. I never cared for anybody except him if i don't count people that are already dead. I'm gonna make enemies from everybody else just to save him. I will even sacrifice myself. I was sure that he went through hell during the court and even after it.

~Well i have to make sure of 4 things. I have to get there, sent guards away to be alone with him, give him power so he won't be killed during escape and i have to create a way out. I know how to do everything except giving him power. His source of power is philosopher's stone. So i have to give him philosopher's stone. But where should i get one?

I was thinking hard about what to do.

~I know that one philosopher's stone is away because Ling took it to Xing. That was one of Kimblee's stones. Second should be still somewhere. But who could possibly have it-

Suddenly thought hit me.

~Dr. Marcoh! He had one when Ed and Al met him and second will be probably with him too! Well my way is set now.

Next day i took my things and some glass and color with me and i went to see doctor Marcoh. After 30 minutes long walk i was finally at laboratory. With my high rank i could get there whenever i wanted. I searched for doctor Marcoh and at same time i looked for philosopher's stone. I was looking on side when i bumped into someone. I fell down and when i looked up i saw Dr. Marcoh outstretching his hand.

~Oh sorry, my fault.

~It's okey. What do you want here?

~Actually i was looking for you doctor.

~Looking for me? What do you want from me?

~I wanted to ask you about philosopher's stone.

Marcoh's expression changed and seriousness was heard in his voice.

~What do you want with it?

~Well can i see it?

~I guess so. Come this way.

I followed and Marcoh took me to his lab. He brought small metal box and opened it before me.

~There they are. But first tell me why do you want to see them?

~Well i was hoping that you could give me one to restore my legs.

~Your legs?

~Yeah.

While we talked i closely looked at philosopher's stones and with my glass alchemy i made exactly same replica of that glass bottles and even replica of philosopher's stones.

~Well when i was little i commited human transmutation to revive my parnets who died of illness and i lost both of my legs.

I stood up and showed my automails to Marcoh.

~It can be told that now i'm half human.

While Dr. Marcoh had his back turned to me i realized my plan. As i was going to sit down i "mistakenly" dropped box with philosopher's stones and when it fell down i quickly changed originals for replicas and put it back on table.

~Oh sorry, i'm clumsy.

~It's okey. Unfortunatelly even though i would like to- i cannot give you philosopher's stone. I'm sorry.

I played sad look and answeared.

~It's okey. I was just thinking that i should give it a try. But thank you anyway.

I stood up and i was on my way back when Marcoh told.

~Wait.

For a moment i froze. First thing that came to my mind was that he already found out what i did. But fortunatelly he just wanted to say sorry again. I smiled again and left.

~Fuuuh, this task took longer then i expected. I was really scared that he will discover me.

I talked to myself and i went home with both stones. I prepared plan for tommorow and went to sleep.

It was Sunday morning and i had already packed things i'm gonna need. I came into prison building for death row inmates and came to first guard i saw. Lot of inmates were talking to me to come to them but i just stopped them with cold deadly glare.

~Hello. I'm Brigadier General (Y/N) (L/N). I'm sure Mustang let you know that i'll come here to see homuncullus.

~Ouh yes word came to me. I'll take you down.

~Down?

~Yeah, he's in solitarity cell.

~What had he done to be there?

~Nothing. It's just to make sure he doesn't escape so he is in solitarity.

~Ouh okey.

We went down two floors underground. There was complete silence.

~There is only one cell?

~Yeah.

~It have soundproof doors so he can't hear anything from outside but unfortunatelly we can't hear a thing from inside either. But we secured him enough so he won't escape.

~Okey thank you. Well i'm going inside.

~Huh? B-but?

~"But" what?? I have clear motive why i am here. I have to be personaly there.

~Uhm okey.

~I want to be alone here. When i'll be done i'll call you.

~Roger that.

Guard opened cell and i stepped inside. Right after that he locked it again and went away. When my eyes adjusted to darkness i looked for Envy and i couldn't believe my own eyes.

~What in the hell happened to you?

I asked to which i didn't get response. I got closer and i decided to touch him. I put my hand on his cheek and talked to him again.

~Envy? Do you hear me?!

This time he moved a little and opened his eyes.

~(Y-Y/N)? What are you doing here?

He asked me with weak voice.

~I'm here to see you.

~Thank you. You are really good friend. Only one i have. Kind of you to see me one last time. I'm sorry (Y/N). I guess this is farwell. You probably already know...i'm going to be executed. Haha. Executed by these stupid pathetic humans. Funny, isn't it? What day is it?

~Sunday...

~So my end is tommorow? Heh. I'm pathetic to be this weak. (Y/N) i'm really sorry. Thank you for everything.

~Why are you giving up? You really think i would come here just to visit you and tell you farwell? You really think that i would let you die? It's hurting me, you know?

I transmutated clay and put it inside locks on cuffs that held Envy's hands up and then i transmutated key. I unlocked cuffs and Envy's hands fell beside him. He then held his wrists and moved with his hands a little.

~What are you doing (Y/N)-

~I'm saving your life.

~How do you want to do it? If i escape i'll die and not only that. You will have problems for letting me go.

~I don't care about it. Here take them.

I handed philosopher's stones to Envy.

~How did you get them?

~I'm perfect liar and actress as well. Use it and run away from here.

I clapped my hand and i started to transmutate tunnel that would lead out of prison. I knew exactly how long it should be to get Envy out. Envy absorbed one of philosopher's stones and looked at me.  Because of loud noises from creating tunnel which were heard through walls, guards were already cautious so it was matter of time when will they show up.

~Now Envy. Run away from here!

~What about you?

~I'm staying here. I would be only in your way. Live your life and forget about me.

~Why are you doing this for me?!

~Because...i love you.

I told him while tears were forming in my eyes.

~Now go! Guards are already here, i can hear key moving inside keyhole! Run!

Envy looked at me one last time and then he ran away. I sealed hole in tunnel and sat on ground. At that moment i was surrounded by guards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.5K 46
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
266K 8.5K 23
Running from your past isn't a great way to face it. Luckily, you have someone that's always there for you But what if that's isn't enough to save y...
30.7K 991 33
Edward x reader
149K 5.8K 63
No one would call Sonia an ordinary teenage girl. She has no family left to speak of, was born with strange psychic powers, and is an improving alche...