๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ | binchan

By -hxnbinii

[ONGOING] ๐—ข๐—•๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ( ๐—•๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ก ๐—™๐—”๐—ก๐—™๐—œ๐—– ) โ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... More

prologue.
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

02

2.2K 110 39
By -hxnbinii

changbin rolled his eyes for the fourth time, currently on the phone with his mother. it was early in the morning and he was exhausted; after all, he had been woken up by the sound of his phone ringing out of the blue.

but i guess it was a good alarm clock to him, changbin needed to wake up soon anyways. today was the day he needed to move in the dorms, he was gonna start university next week.

"yeah i know, i'll be fine." changbin reassured his mother while getting dressed, currently fixing his hair and styling it.

"are you sure? did you hear what they said on the news?" his mother replied, her voice sounding worried and concerned.

changbin furrowed his eyebrow in confusion, wondering what she was talking about. "what do you mean? what about the news?" he asked her.

only receiving a heavy sigh of concern, her voice slightly trembled. "yesterday, in seoul, a man was murdered. his body was found in the olympic park this morning."

"what?" changbin slightly widened his eyes in shock, unable to believe it.

did that really happen? just when? and how? with countless, confused questions invading his head, changbin nervously gulped. "what did they say about it?"

"the police said it most likely happened last night judging by how the blood was still a bit wet. it seemed like the body had been there for a few hours." she said. "but they haven't found a clue on who it could be yet."

"there should be any witnesses right? there has to be something." changbin argued, suddenly feeling a bit anxious about the case.

"they even checked the cctv, it appeared that the murderer must've tampered with it. it showed them the cameras before the accident and then immediately skipped to the dead body. that person must be quite intelligent to avoid any leads." his mother explained.

when changbin was done fixing his hair, he quickly got up and sat down on the couch and turned the tv on. "we have some breaking news. the man, whom his family claimed to be was called kang jinseok, aged 37, was murdered at the olympic park last night. no one has any clue on who the murderer could be as of right now, the accident most likely happened around 4am-"

"it can't be..." changbin slowly stood up, eyes widening in nothing but utter shock.

"are you watching it right now? it must've been so traumatising for his family, to see his wife lose a husband and his children losing their father." his mother said on the phone. "listen here changbin, you got to be careful once you get to seoul okay? the murderer is still on the loose and he could literally be lurking around in the neighbourhood. you hear me right? just promise me you'll be fine and unharmed." she worriedly called out.

changbin didn't say anything for a moment, unable to believe what was going on. how could this be? why did it have to happen in seoul? where he was gonna go for university.

with his mother worried sick for his safety and the murderer still somewhere in seoul, changbin hoped he would still be safe. "okay, mother. i'll be careful, don't worry about me." he reassured, softly smiling despite her unable to see it.

there was silence on the other side of the phone, before hearing a deep sigh from her. "okay my son... just make sure you eat and take care of yourself. don't go out later in the night okay? who knows where the murderer could be, he could literally be targeting you next!"

"don't worry mother, i'll be fine. just make sure you're taking care of yourself too. i'll keep you updated once i get to university." changbin smiled, also feeling concerned for his mum.

"i will, my baby, make sure you study hard and don't slack off. you can hang out with your friends but don't overdo it." she lectured, making him chuckle.

"okay, okay. i'll get going then, i need to get there soon." changbin replied.

earning another uncertain, deep sigh, he could hear the concern from his mother. "okay, make sure you get there safely." she answered.

"i will, i'll call you later." changbin said before saying goodbye and ending the call moments later. well, that was a great way to start the day.

only silently looking over to the tv, changbin slowly blinked before sighing heavily to himself. would he really be okay? he couldn't do much but hope that things would be fine with him, after all, he didn't wanna make his mother worried even more.

"we are here to now interview mr. kang's family. firstly, i am terribly sorry for your loss, can you please tell us how you feel?" the interviewer asked.

as the woman sobbed her whole heart out, her children also cried. "the children were waiting for him last night. you see, it was my son's birthday yesterday and he was waiting for his father to come and celebrate with us. but he never came..." and with that, she continued to cry.

"i feel sorry for them..." changbin could only guiltily frown, feeling his heart shatter. how could they do this to him? if only there was something he could do, maybe possibly finding out the murderer himself.

but then again, what can he do? he was just a university student, and the murderer could probably be someone much older and stronger than him. maybe it wouldn't be a good idea, he might end up getting killed instead.

as if he was begging for his death.

only vigorously shaking his head in response, changbin soon turned the tv. he didn't wanna be thinking about that the whole day, he should really get ready to go to seoul.

as he packed his suitcase, he finished eating moments later and stepped outside his house. 'time to get there i guess.' he thought inside his head, beginning his journey from yongin to seoul, taking the train.

he slipped his earphones on and ended up listening to music, only looking at the window for the entire journey. it didn't take a while when he soon got off the train station, now making his way to the dorms he was gonna stay - it only took him a few minutes.

when he was finally stood outside the dorms, he was then suddenly met by a surprised hug. immediately realising who it was, changbin smiled widely at the male. "did i surprise you?" the male asked, causing changbin to playfully scoff.

"not a chance, keep dreaming min." changbin smirked at his best friend.

"stop playing around, you know i did." minho only returned a smirk back, quickly wrapping his arms around his neck. "also, guess what? we're roommates! isn't that sick?" 

this made changbin smile harder, only turning to face him with an excited expression. "wait really?" he asked, making minho nod in response. "oh yes! i was wondering who my roommate could be."

"i guess fate really did put us together." minho continued to smirk to which he earned a playful punch from the other, the two males soon now rolling their suitcase to walk inside.

"oh shut up," changbin rolled his eyes, taking a moment to look around him. "what room are we by the way? this place is massive."

"not as massive as my..." minho smirked while gesturing downwards, earning another smack from changbin. "okay, okay sorry. we're on the 2nd floor."

as they make their way upstairs by the elevator, minho guided him to the room they were gonna stay at. unlocking and opening the doors seconds later, they both set their suitcase to the side and closed it, immediately jumping onto the beds.

"i'm taking this one!" minho childishly exclaimed, making changbin roll his eyes at his child-like behaviour.

"whatever," he only muttered, walking over to his side. "by the way," changbin only began while sitting down, this drawing minho's attention to him. "did you see the news?"

"oh yeah, i did." minho sat up. "whoever did that is one crazy, insane bastard."

changbin heavily sighed, feeling his heart pound even faster. "i just hope his family are doing okay. my mother called me this morning, she was worried sick about me going to seoul."

"we should be fine. it's not like the murderer will come here anyways, this place isn't even that known. we'll be fine, don't worry." minho casually said as he laid down, changbin still feeling uncertain nonetheless.

"hopefully..." he mumbled quietly, still feeling uneasy about this inside.

would it really be okay? it's not like the murderer will be here anyways, there's no chance. right? he wouldn't be anywhere near right?

it wasn't until they soon heard a knock on the door, alarming both males. "who could that be?" minho said while walking over to the door, opening it moments. "oh! urm, who could you be...?"

"oh sorry, i just wanted to greet all of the freshmen this year." an unfamiliar voice was heard, this making changbin look over to the direction. who is there? 

with many questions forming inside his head, changbin only make his way towards the door where the males were stood. only widening the door seconds later, minho turned to face changbin with a smile. "changbin! look, it's one of the juniors from our university who wanted to introduce himself."

and with that, changbin soon averted his gaze from minho to the unknown male standing before him. he looked a bit older and taller than he was, in fact, what is he saying right now? he's literally 2 years older than him, it shouldn't even be a surprise.

with beautiful, dark locks, it wasn't a lie that his appearance shocked changbin. he didn't expect to see someone look this ethereal and beautiful, too beautiful for a male in fact.

as he nervously yet shyly smiled at him, the male stuck his hand out for a handshake moments later. only giving changbin a warm-hearted smile as they made eye contact, his eyes glittered excitedly at him.

"hey, changbin right? i'm chan."

-

this is just the beginning lmao, i cant wait for this :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 3.5K 36
[COMPLETED] ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—œ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ ( ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—๐—œ๐—ก ๐—™๐—”๐—ก๐—™๐—œ๐—– ) โ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข...
58.7K 1.1K 18
>โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™ƒ๐™ƒ๐™… ๐™“ ๐™Ž๐™†๐™•โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– < ยป ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™– ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ก๐™ช๐™›๐™› ยป ๐™‰๐™Š ๐™Ž๐™ˆ๐™๐™ (๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™ž'๐™ข...
715K 21.7K 43
"have you ever even touched yourself?" - b.c. "...i'm just an inexperienced virgin." - l.f. a/n desc; lee felix's agitation against his insecuritie...
3.8K 110 15
Felix is obsessed with an older student of his school Inspired by the show โ€žyou" โš ๏ธwarningsโš ๏ธ Smut? Murder Psychopathic stuff