𝔸ℕ π”Έπ”»π•π”Όβ„•π•‹π•Œβ„π”Ό π”Έβ„‚β„π•†π•Š...

By dxmb_wexb

(Name), is the sister of Soo-won, the only daughter of king's brother, which made her Yona's cousin, the two... More

// Profiles //
// Greetings //
// Palace //
// Birthday //
// Scared //
// Left Behind //
// Memories //
// Wind Tribe //
// Escape //
// Fall //
// Reunite //
// Start of an Adventure //
// Hakuryuu //
// Kija //
// Bandits //
// Location of Seiryuu //
// Caves //
// Blue Drgaon //
// Trapped //
// Dig //
// Moon //
// Venturing to Awa //
// Unknown Man //
// Yang Kum-Ji //
// Pervert //
// Pirate Jae-Ha //
// Test //
// Brave //
// Preparations //
// Protect //
// Kill Her //
// Safe //
// Older //
// Zeno //
// Another Day //
// Rainy //
// Dark Dragon and Happy Hungry Bunch //
// Katan //
// Village //
// Kan Tae-Jun //
// Fire Place //
// The Firework Situation //
// General (Name) //
// Sick //
// Goodbye //
// New //
// Extra: Meeting //
// Kai Empire //
// Dance //
// Soldiers //
// Shady //
// Troops //
// Battle //
// Fight //
// After Math //
// Buisness Days //
// Water Tribe //
// Drug //
// Nadai //
// Night Market //
// Lili //
// Inn //
// Injury //
// Parting //
// Two Brave Women //
// Small World //
// Fleet of Ships //
// Boats //
// The Thunder Beast is there //
// I did it //
// He needs her //
// Farewell Dinner //
πŸ˜ƒ
// Be My Bride //
// Kalgan //
// The Curse of Kouka //
// Illness //
// Unfair Laws //
// Stragglers //
// A Tragedy //
// Steel Body //
// Hidden Fears //

// Alone //

4K 146 10
By dxmb_wexb

The next morning, Yona had woken up before you. She left to go wander the now peaceful and free town. You woke up the moment she left, getting your still aching body up, so you could follow her. You stopped a few times, to greet and talk with the villagers. Soon continuing to walk the path, Yona headed.

Until you stopped, your eyes shooting wide open. You hid yourself behind a wall. Your eyes still gazing at the man, who held Yona. Why was he here? Your heartbeat picked up. Tears unconsciously forming in the corner of your eyes.

In this world you had very little family. Your father was murdered, your mother died from the crimson illness, your uncle was murdered, your aunt was murdered, your grandparents died. All you had left was your cousin, and your brother. The man your parents left behind, the man who you could rely on, who you could trust. But you ran away from him, you didnt like the path he chose, despite being one which would change this nation. Your choice may have been a stupid decision, from a young teenager, but you liked your current life.

When you saw Soo-won, all the memories came flowing back like a river. Memories of a happy family, memories of Yona, Hak, You and him as kids, Memories of how he always protected you. Memories of every happy moment.

"Why are you here.. Nii-chan." Soo-won whipped his head, staring into your eyes, it could have been a reflex, a feeling, or maybe he had heard you, or maybe it was just fate. But he saw you, the very woman he was desperately looking for. Letting go of Yona, he began running towards you, as you too began running away from him.

"Wait.. is that you, (Name)! Come back! Do you know how desperately, I'm looking for you! Why are running away.." He yelled chasing after you, the tears which were once in your eyes, slid down your cheeks, your legs begged you to stop, they were aching.

Eventually you ran straight into a muscular but hard chest. Looking up, you saw Hak. Whose eyes filled up with concern, when he saw you running with tears in your eyes. You glanced behind you, but the man once chasing you, was no longer there. Turning your head back to Hak, you rested it on his chest, closing your eyes, as he softly rubbed your back.

Until you remembered Yona. She had it much worst, she watched someone she loved and trusted with her entire heart murder her father, and then try to murder her. And right now she was alone, crying. Without saying a word, you took Hak's large hand into yours, leading him to Yona.

Eventually, you saw the familiar crimson hair, as Yona crouched down, before her knees touched the ground. Her tears couldn't stop. She cried her heart out. You let go of Hak's hand, making your way so you were standing infront of her. You crouched down, wrapping your arms around, while her head rested on your chest. She grabbed fistfuls of your clothes in her hand.

After seeing the both of you, Hak had a vague idea of what had happened. Meanwhile Yona continued to cry, as you rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry for leaving you all alone, Yona. I won't ever leave you alone."

🌺🌺🌺

Later that morning neither you or Yona were yourself. Yona was loud, and clumsy. Her attention was never with her, she did things half heartedly. Infact there were at least three times, she almost died. You watched her all morning, sitting on the rocks, all dazed. It wasn't until she spilled soup on herself and began stripping, that you finally stopped her.

"Yona. What are you doing? I know it's hard to get over, but your not weak and you're not alone either, rely on us! Rely on me! Talk to me! I'm here for you! Don't do things alone, we'll do them together! You're not alone!" You yelled, watched her turn her head away from you, tears brimming in her eyes. I'm not alone. The three dragons along with Yoon and Hak watched. You rested your hand on her cheek. Turning her face towards you before wiping away her tears.

"Let's go change."

🌺🌺🌺

Yona was changing her clothes as you left the room, closing the door behind you. The thunder beast stood infront of you, his body leaned against on the wall, his arms crossed over his chest. A frown was on his face, his eyes staring at you. He sighed before speaking.

"That goes for you too. You're not alone. Rely on me." His frown deepened as he watched you walk towards him. You offered him a happy smile, you weren't going to cry. Instead you wrapped your arms around his chest, resting your head on it. He wrapped his own arms around your waist, resting his chin on top of your head.

Yona. Neither of us are alone anymore. We no longer are those girls who were crying alone that day. I'm no longer the girl who was left alone. Let's protect them, together.

🌺🌺🌺

Today was the day, you were leaving Awa port town, unfortunately the green dragon refused to follow you. So it was just you six. The six of you stood infront of Capatin Gi-gan and the pirate crew, but Jae-ha was nowhere to be seen.

"You're brave, even when you were caught by Kum-ji, you still hung on. You have guts, kid." Gi-gan offered you a smile, resting her hand on your head. The others said goodbye to the pirates, while you said goodbyes to the captain.

"When I got caught, did I worry you captain?" You asked, a cheesy grin rested on your face, you weren't fully healed, but with Yoon's hardwork, you were good enough to go.

"You reckless idiot. Of course you did, the second I took you aboard my ship, you became a daughter to me. Look at you, you still have bruises on your face." Her eyes held softness, her touch was gentle.

"Aw, Captain! I hope you take care of yourself. Thank you for giving me this new ounce of confidence. You worried for me like my mother might have, thank you. I'll miss you." You wrapped your arms around her waist, embracing her in a huge hug, eventually she wrapped her arm around you waist, the other rested behind your head.

"You too. Don't get sick and take care of yourself, take care of Yona too. Be careful." She let go of you, offering you a smile. She didn't want to let you go, she had grown attached to you, in a short amount of time. If she had a daughter, she would have been like you or Yona.

You let go of her, heading off like Yona. The six of you walked your way, before Yona turned back, running into the captain's arms. Tears fell down her face, as they did yours. On the journey to find the green dragon, you had learned more about yourself, more about the people around you. You were glad you met her. I'm glad I crossed paths with you, captain.

The six of you left Awa, tears in your eyes. Yona and you were specifically sour on not getting to say farewell to Jae-ha. Despite not starting out on.. good terms with him. He became a dear friend.

"But didnt the green dragon become our comrade?" Kija asked surprising You and Yona. Shin-ah nodded in the background, as he bought out his sword, cutting the tree beside you down. The tree fell down, and with it came a certain greed haired, purple eyed dragon.

"Oh~ you found me~" Jae-ha smirked, getting of the ground, and dusting any dirt off him. Hak frowned, he didn't exactly like this pervert.

"Jae-ha? What are you doing here? I thought you didnt want to follow the four dragon prophecy?" Yona asked, curiously staring at the man infront of her.

"That is true, dear. But this is a path I decided for myself, and this is a journey, I want to go on. So dear Yona, and (Name), take me along with you~!" He took Yona's hand, and Your hand, giving them a squeeze while offering you a dorky smile. This pervert.

"Jae-ha! If you want to travel with us, keep in mind that we're all here, and not just the ladies!" Kija yelled as all the men agreed.

"Oh my~ forgive me. I'm Jae-ha, your new comrade, im the green dragon, who possess the power to jump, or what others call fly."

🌺🌺🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 477 35
Yuri lost her memory. She doesn't know how. She doesn't know why. She just knows she did. All she remembers is running through a forest drenched in b...
285K 11K 36
"Yona of the Dawn" ||various x reader|| Y/N is a young woman from a different world, from reality, who finds herself in the fictional world of her fa...
94.2K 3.8K 54
Yona of the Dawn Fanfiction. (WARNING ADHD AND DYSLEXIC DON'T MIX SPELLING ERRORS WILL BE THERE! PLEASE KINDLY POINT THEM OUT AND I'LL FIX IT THANKS...
93.3K 3.3K 77
Kouka Kingdom had two beautiful princess. One with fiery red hair. The other with eyes that changes shades of white, and vibrant pupils. The two prin...