แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸ แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แด ษชสŸ // แด›แดแด‹สแด ส€แด‡แด แด‡...

By Sehyahara

More

๊ง ๐“”๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต
๐“’๐“ฑ.1
๐“’๐“ฑ.2
๐“’๐“ฑ.3
๐“’๐“ฑ.4
๐“’๐“ฑ.5
๐“’๐“ฑ.6
๐“’๐“ฑ. 7
๐“๐“น๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ.8
๐“’๐“ฑ. 9
๐“’๐“ฑ.9
๐“’๐“ฑ.10
๐“’๐“ฑ. 11
๐“’๐“ฑ.12
๐“’๐“ฑ.13
๐“’๐“ฑ.14
๐“’๐“ฑ.15
๐“’๐“ฑ.16
๐“’๐“ฑ.17
๐“’๐“ฑ.18
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
๐“’๐“ฑ.19
๐“’๐“ฑ.20
๐Ÿ’Œ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐Ÿ’Œ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท II
๐Ÿƒ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚

๐“’๐“ฑ. 0

19K 604 582
By Sehyahara

“Today, be the badass person you were too lazy to do yesterday.”
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Drowned : “You know sometimes, what I wrote in Chapter 0 is kind of nonsense and just filling.  But then again, pls enjoy. Also, there's SPOILERS in this story so you know, don't blame me because I warned you.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

You sigh for the eleventh time of the day.

You weren't supposed to be here. You don't even want to be here, in your brother's party, dolled up in a piece of torturous clothing—it's killing you, and what's more, it's dampening your already sour mood.

The tight dress you were wearing is the caused of your irritation at first, but now the person in front of you became an addition.

"Come on, just a dance. We won't do anything else other than that, unless you wanted to."

Setting aside that you're a voice-con, and the fact that this dude looks like the person you hated—which is ironic because the guy you hate is exactly the one talking—you finally lost it.

"Get out of my sight before my fist flew towards your face." You warned with a smile, looking like a pretentious angel ready to get a knife and stab someone.

Of course, considering that you're a girl that smaller than him, the fucker didn't listen to you and smirked like he heard a funny joke.

"Oh how scary~ Babe you—

Your fist move on it's own, you swear—that's a lie— and you send the guy talking to you flying.

What did your brother told you before going in here?

"Please don't cause commotion sis, okay?"

A silent sneer left your lips when you remembered that, smirk appearing on your gorgeous face when the people scream as they clear the area around you and the guy you just punch—he's now laying on the floor, barely conscious.

"Hey, what's happening here?"

Hearing the voice of your brother, you rolled your eyes.

You looked over and saw him pushing his way through the crowds, eyes widening in shocked when he finally saw what's happening.

The his face became blank when he saw you, his little sister. A sigh of defeat left his lips as he rubbed his temples.

"(Y/n), seriously?"

You crossed your arms and smirk, "Yep, seriously."

"Damn." Your brother cursed under his breathe before he copied you, arms crossing over his chest but his face have an unamused frown. " What happened this time? Didn't I told you not to caused commotion?"

"I—

You were about to explain the whole situation to your brother, but someone else cuts you off.

"It was her! She suddenly punched my friend! Gin, what's the meaning of this?!"

The fuck?

Your eyebrow raised as you turn to the person who spoke. It was a guy that you aren't familiar off, his eyes looking at you with malicious intent as he tried to wake his friend who you just punched.

What kind of drama is this? You scoffed.

Gin is your brother, he's one of the popular people at school and has been known for being kind. However...

The said kind brother look coldly at the guy who just spoke like looking at a garbage.

"My sister is explaining. It's not good to make conclusions without knowing what truly happened." Gin said, the nodded at you as a sigh it's already okay to talk.

You chuckled and pointed at the unconscious boy, "The guy keep bothering me, I warned him that I'll punch him if he didn't leave me the fu—"

"Language!" Your brother cutted you off, in which you cough fakely before continuing.

"Like I said, I warned him. He didn't listen so I did what I said, and punch him."

Now your brother breath a sigh of relief, but still give you a warning glance to make you know you're going to get scold after this party.

"Go back to your room, we'll talk later." Gin said.

You shrugged and follow his words, knowing he'll solve this issue.

"Wha—that it?! Gin, you'll just believe her like that?!" You hear the friend of the guy you punched react that way.

And Gin was like, "What, you expect me to not believe my sister? I have a cctv here, we could watch it if you wants."

You cackled at your brother's words, and entered your room.

What your brother didn't know is that, the moment you entered you room, a smirk appeared on your face.

"All according to plan."

+-+-+

"Okay, now let's talk. What was that on the party, you could solve that with words, what happened?"

Gin looked at you in a way that says you're dead if you lie to him, and you don't intend to lie—or that's what you said.

"I just feel annoyed. I've been stress lately."

"My baby is stress?!"

Great.

You heard your Mom shriek from the kitchen, and the sound of running footsteps could be heard before you felt warm palms cupping your face.

The worried face of your mom appeared on your sight, "Oh dear, why didn't you tell Mom that you're stress? That's not good, what if you fell into depression, what did I said about your problems? Didn't Mom said you tell me your problems so we could solve it properly?"

Your brother watched at the sideline, lips twitching and your swore he's asking himself why his Mom is acting like you're dying.

"Mom, she's fine. I'm still asking her—

Nope. Not a chance.

You smiled at your Mom and held into the hand on your cheek, "Mom, I feel like that really might happen. How about I take a vacation and go to Tokyo for a while?"

Gin fell silent and then his eyes widen. He knew you, you're his little sister and he raised you because your Mom is working.

Your Dad has long been dead, so it's hard for your Mom to raised two kids, probably why Gin took responsibility in being by your side.

That's why he quickly realized you're planning this.

"Mom don—

"Oh? If that's what my baby wants, then so be it! I'll call your aunt and asked if you could stay with them."

You give a smug look at your brother secretly before you smile sweetly at your Mom.

" Thanks Mom, you're the best."

Gin wanted to kneel at the ground. You're clearly running away from responsibilities here, that's clearly what you're doing!

It's unfair, Gin also wants to protest.

But you sent him that devilish smile of yours and he regrets not raising you in a sweet little child. Why does he have to deal with you who's clearly the devil incarnate?

"Hehehe, brother, I heard Keisuke's in a Gang." You whispered at your brother.

Gino's eyes widen.

Oh dear God. Please just kill him already.

—End of Chapter 0—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.2K 15
You and the rest of the gnomes have arrive to a new home in London. You are very helpful and cheerful to other gnomes and your friends like you for t...
383K 8.4K 57
โLแดœแด„แด‹ ษชs แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡ sแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡.โž A แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แดา“ Tแดแด‹สแด Rแด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€s แดษดแด‡ sสœแดแด›s แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส สแดแดœส€s แด›ส€แดœสŸส. โš  Mแด€ส แดส€ แดแด€ส ษดแดแด› แด„แดษด...