𝓒𝓱.15

"Nothing is impossible

"Nothing is impossible."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ - ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ_ɪɴ_ᴛʜᴇ_ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ

"So... (Y/n). Welcome to Toman's Meeting grounds!"

You smiled faintly under Mikey's enthusiastic welcome. The blonde boss I'd this so called Gang was trying to open a pack of doroyaki while welcoming you, before grunting in annoyance and passing the unopened food to Draken.

Amusement flashed in your eyes as you watch Draken's skillful movement, which indicates that he's used to it and had done this thing many times.

"Thank you...for the welcome." You slowly said before turning to Mitsuya, a bit of crazed could be trace on your smile. "Mitsuya-san, you look like the character on this certain book that I recently finished reading."

Mitsuya: "....?"

What?

Mitsuya looks at you with confusion, his brows furrowing. Should he answer?

"You don't need to answer." You said.

Mitsuya fell into silence. This time his eyes were looking at you with a hint of horror. On his face, the words 'Are you a mind reader?' is the only thing that's lacking.

"I'm not a mind reader."

"No shit, I think you are!" Mitsuya couldn't help but said that before messing his hair. He was silent for a moment before asking, "This character...in the thing you're reading..." he was trying to think how he should place his thoughts into words, "This character couldn't be something that offended you by any chance, right?"

'But even if that character you're reading really offended you, how does it have anything to do with me?'

You blink at his question and you're face showed a spitting image of Baji's grin, "How could that be?! That character is my happy pill!"

Mitsuya doesn't know what to say to that. In his peripheral vision, he saw Baji staggered. This long-haired Buffon is clearly eves dropping and heard something that made him speechless.

"Is that so..." Mitsuya said awkwardly after a moment of silence. He doesn't really know how to respond to that. Although he's the president of the Home Economics, he's not a fan of reading anything. Except to some books related to stitching and the likes, he's never been the type to read a book that has any story in it.