𝓒𝓱.19

“I don't care what you think of me

“I don't care what you think of me. Your opinion won't add another year in my life nor would it increase my money, so shut up.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Author: ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ_ɪɴ_ᴛʜᴇ_ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ

Waking up before your alarm clock rang surely caused your mood to fluctuate— in a bad way. Adding to that is the drool on your shoulder which is caused by your cousin who somehow treated you like a pillow or a teddy bear he could squeeze to death.

Sighing in frustration was the first thing you did after realizing your bad mood, and the second thing is to carefully push away Keisuke, making sure he wouldn't wake up. Even though your cousin does a lot of fighting and spends so much energy in a day, he is a very light sleeper. After all, him being recognized as a genius in Dojo is not a joke— him being a genius in it is just overshadowed by the blondy Gang Leader, Mikey who is born to be a monster in fighting.

Quickly leaving your cousin's room, you entered your own room just in time to hear the sound of notification coming from your phone.

‘This early? Who could that be?’ You thought, thinking of the possibilities.

You didn't immediately go to your phone to see who has free time to bother you this early in the morning. Instead, you head first into the bathroom with another set of clothing, deciding to first solve the wet feeling on your shoulder.

However, while you were changing, you couldn't help but start guessing who might it me.

It can't be your mom. She just called you yesterday — and as a famous script writer, she's pretty busy.

‘Could it be Gin? Did he finally find out that I stole his favorite wine?!’ You thought in alarm before quickly shaking your head in denial. ‘That can't be.’

Back when your brother is still 10, he watch a drama with your dad and saw how those people in ancient times burried their sake under the tree, and then taking it out after a long time to drink and reminisce.

Surprisingly, your brother actually managed to convinced both of your parents to buy him an expensive wine— yes, wine and not sake. His reasons are ‘I'll drink it once I'm old enough!’ — and sadly, even before he could have a taste of it, you already stole the said wine and experimented on it.

As for what kind of thing you turn it into, it's something mixed with roses and chocolates.

All of your guesses resulted in negative, causing you to speed up your actions in changing and quickly took your phone from the bedside table. A familiar yet unnamed number appeared on your screen, followed by a message.