𝓒𝓱.6

“Train harder

“Train harder. Be badass.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

“Fuck.”

When morning arrives, you woke up with a feet near you face, making you smile so wide early in the morning. Of course, the smile you has on your face ain't that type of smile that meant something lovely, sweet or happy.

No. It was that creepy smile psychopaths have when they're at the brink of commiting murder.

It might come off as a surprise, but thankfully Keisuke has no unpleasant odor—the guy bath in an unholy hours where everyone is deep in a slumber.

Sitting up, Keisuke's arm on your waist slid down, and you heard his light snores as he buried his head into the blanket.

Rolling your eyes, you got off of the bed and stretch your limbs before letting out a silent yawn. Walking towards your luggage, your one hand rubbed your left eye to remove the rough feeling of dried tears on the rim of your eye.

You took out a bathrobe and went straight to the bathroom.

4 minutes. That's all it took for you to finish whatever business you have in the bathroom, and that's also the right time for Keisuke to open his eyes and stare at you like you're some kind of thief.

You raised an eyebrow at him and crossed your arms, “Why are you looking at me like that?”

You had a very serious expression2on your face when you asked that, because that stare coming from your own cousin makes you feel like you’re being compared to an unknown malicious stranger.

However, your straight face didn’t even last when Keisuke blink at you with confusion, his eyesight that has yet to adjust to the light became filled with confusion. A chuckle finally escape your lips when he sat up, yet his body didn’t cooperate and he fell back on the bed suddenly making him curse.

“Seriously, you shouldn’t be moving aggressively right after you woke up.”

Keisuke grunts at your words and stay still on the bed, his head turning at your direction. “Why’s that?” he asked but then took it back, “Never mind. It’s not like I’m interested. I’d rather you tell me why you’re up so early?”

You call this early?!

The raising eyebrow can no longer be prevented as you stared at your cousin, then you uncrossed your arms and walk towards the table where your phone is placed. You opened it and the numbers that shows that current time appeared right in the bat, written in black font is 6:46am.

“Oh, just the right time to wake up.” You same, placing your phone back down. “Right, you had school today. When’s the start of your class?”

Burying his face into the pillow, Keisuke sigh and look back at you, his eyes no longer showing a sign of tiredness. You wonder how he could do that since you’re pretty, undeniably certain, that this great cousin of yours stayed up so late last night.

“My class starts in 8:00.”

“Is that so? Then continue sleeping for a while, I’ll go cook some breakfast for Aunt.”

“And me.”

“Yeah, and you.”

“You’re the best.” Keisuke said, burying his face in the pillow then whispered in a volume that you could still hear, “You’re still a devil though.”

You swear he said that in a loud whisper on purpose.

With a kind smile on your face, you pick up a pen scattered on the table and throw it at him. Keisuke groan when the pen hit his head, and he quickly look up to glare at you.

You were already out of his room when you heard Keisuke yelled, “You crazy girl! At least dressed decently before going out!!!”

Oh right.

Have I forgotten to say you’re wearing only a pair of sports bra and a short shorts, and a loose bath robe was worn carelessly on your body.

You didn’t care though, because you’re in your cousin’s house and you’re far to comfortable to walk around in such state, barely clothed. Unlike your mom who would wear formal clothing even in your house, everyday adorned with accessories and colorful gowns,

So it's obvious that this careless hobby either came from you being lazy to cloth yourself properly or it came from your Dad.

As you entered the kitchen, you open each cabinets, trying to note in your head where things are stuffed and where would you get whatever thing you needed.

But then, what you're truly looking for is the tray of eggs placed in the lower cabinet— thankfully it wasn't place above because in your opinion, such fragile ingredients is in danger once it's placed above because without a doubt, you'll dropped it by accident.

You busy yourself with the kitchen, not hearing the sound of knocking and Keisuke passing by the kitchen to answer the door. It's like you're immersed with your own little world, focusing only on what you're currently doing— Keisuke even glance at your way and his eye twitch when he saw how focus you are, face devoid of emotions. You're so serious to the point he thought you're even counting every small slices of the onion leaves that you're currently cutting— there's also him comparing you to a movie actor who's trying to defuse a bomb— you're just too goddamn serious!

On the other hand, Chifuyu had a face plastered with a look of boredom as he stared at the sky while waiting for his Captain to open the goddamn door.

It didn't take long, just a few seconds later and the sound of clicking from the other side of the door could be heard, followed by Keisuke's voice.

"Oh it's just you, Chifuyu. Why're you so early?"

Chifuyu turn around and saw Baji rubbing his right eye with his thumb, his long hair in a mess. After a yawn, Keisuke raised an eyebrow because Chifuyu didn't say his usual 'Good morning, Baji-san' and instead, the younger boy stared at him, blinking in surprise before covering his mouth to try hiding the laughter that's about to come out.

Keisuke furrowed his eyebrow, "What?"

"Baji-san...pfft...I." Chifuyu let out a light laughter and pointed at Keisuke's face, "You look hilarious."

"Ha!?"

"There's pen ink in your face."

This time it was Keisuke who blink in surprise.

Ink? What ink? He's thinking so hard then Chifuyu pointed at his eyelids.

With confusion, Keisuke rubbed his eyelid hard enough to swear the ink drawing and his fingers immediately turned black.

Soon his confusion turned into irritation, his confused face turned blank and without a second, he came running to the kitchen.

"(Y/N) YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

The sound of something falling from the Kitchen was heard, along with a small curse.

Meanwhile, Chifuyu's laughter rang behind as he entered the Baji residence, his boredom replaced by an amused smile.

—End of Chapter 6—

Drowned : If you guys have a discord, feel free to message me.

My code is Drowned_In_The_Water#3291.