𝓒𝓱.1

“I'm not anti-social

I'm not anti-social.
I'm just sick of every bullshit and all the fake people.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

You stepped out of the train with the biggest smile on your face. However, the masked on your face blocked the sight, even more so when the cap also covered your face with a shadow.

Looking around Shibuya, you can't help but feel excited. Finally, you're now away with the rules of your brother and are free to do what you want.

"Now..." Fishing out your phone from your pocket, you texted the number of your cousin.

(Y/n)
:Hey, I'm already at Shibuya.

When you hit the send button and made sure your text arrived to the other side, you immediately made your way around, trying to explore without the fear of getting lost.

A while later while you're buying water in a nearby store, you felt your phone buzz in your pocket.

Keisuke
: I'm on my way, stay there and don't talk to strangers.

Reading the message, you have a strong urge to roll your eyes. What does he think of you, a baby? A toddler who would accept a candy and go with a stranger?

Of course, you didn't reply. Not because you don't want to, but something—or someone, caught your eye.

Not far away from you, two people was talking and laughing, one was leaning against a bike while the other is leaning in the nearby pole.

It was a pair of twins, two people who seem to have similar faces but...two different set of expression.

Your eyes examined the two people, not caring if you were being rude because people calling you that isn't a major concern in your life.

The twins on your sight, one have peach hair and the other blue, was truly eye catching in your opinion. Especially the blue haired one who looks like he's angry, mad even.

However, he's pretty cute.

Probably sensing your stare, the blue haired twin looked your way. A beautiful set of blue eyes met your own gray ones, which didn't brought embarrassment on you.

Instead, you flashed him a closed eyes smile, though it's only your crescent eyes that's on sight because of the mask.

The blue haired look surprise, that angry face never disappearing on his face but somehow, you felt like he's kind of fluster.

What an interesting guy! You thought.

Such reactions made you excited. It's like you had some kind of attraction to this person, something you've never felt before.

And exactly what kind of actions would you take if you find something attractive to you? Obviously, you'd want to approach it and know everything about it. More so...to have it.