𝓒𝓱.3

“Don't judge me by my past

I don't live there anymore.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

You were seated in the sofa, watching whatever show is on the television with a remote on your hand. Aunt Baji was already fast asleep in her room since she still has work tomorrow morning---and you’re not yet sleepy despite all of the travel drive and whatnot.

Chifuyu was already back home while Keisuke was in his room, cleaning some things because you’re going to share room with him from now on. Of course, you doubted the cleaning part—he’s obviously rummaging your bags and trying to find interesting things.

“(Y/n), I took some of the chocolates on your bag.”

“Yeah sure. Just make sure you place some in the fridge.”

Did you forgot to mention that you came from America? The chocolates you have in your bag have already melted, that’s for sure.

“Hmmm…” Humming silently to yourself, you switch the channel, trying to look for the news casting channel.

If you were to asked Keisuke Baji which activity he dislike doing with you, one is probably shopping. Shopping with you is tiring!

Then there’s the second. Watching television.

Watching tv with you is boring and scary at the same time!

It’s either you’re watching tv news, weather forecast, brutal shits, documentaries, ghost hunting that Keisuke is obviously too afraid  to watch, and some Paranormal shits. If Keisuke stayed with you watching those, bet he’ll go crazy.

The last time he watched the television with you, in which you chose a fucking horror movie without hesitation, Keisuke became sleepless for a whole two days because he feared some shitty looking ghost would suddenly appear out of nowhere.

Also, that was when you were little! Probably seven or eight.

“Woah, since when did you know how to play a violin?” Keisuke appeared in front of you so suddenly, holding your white violin with a grin. “Play me some song!”

You sigh and turned off the television. Standing up, you took the violin off of his hands, “Not now. Tomorrow, I’ll play you some song.”

“You gotta play now. Tomorrow is a fucking school day.”

“Aunt is fucking sleeping you idiot. Also, if you have school tomorrow, why are you still up? You should be laying on the bed, sleeping, getting up early to review whatever shit you studying and go to school with your nerdy gettup.”

“The fuck? I'm not as studious as you. I have a fucking meeting to attend tonight, that's why I'm still up.”

“…?” You raised an eyebrow and glance quickly at the wall clock hung above, then you look back at Keisuke with an unamused face. “It’s already the middle of the night. You fuckin’ saying you guys would host a meeting in a time where you’re supposed to be sleeping? What do you guys do, wait for 3:00 in the morning to call bloody mary?”

Keisuke shrugged, “Meetings at this hour is rare, there’s probably some problems. And I don't know who's this goddamn Bloody Mary is; don't fucking mention weird shits, the name doesn't sound pleasant at all. ”

“You got something against Mary, huh?”

“No idiot, I'm talking 'bout the first part of her name. Who the fuck named their child Bloody?”

“Dumbass. Mary is her name, the Bloody part is what they added because she's a goddamn ghost who's covered in blood! ”

Keisuke flinched and glance at the TV, then he remembered a certain movie he watched with you and his face morphed into a nervous smile...if that's even a smile because he's shaking.“Don't tell me it's that ghost who came from a well and would crawl the fuck out of the TV? ”

“That's Sadako.”

“Oh, so it's not her.”Keisuke sigh in relief.

“Idiot.”You clicked your tongue and walked towards his room,“What kind of meeting are you even attending?”

“A gang meeting.”

“…?”

Oh, you fucking forgot he’s in a Gang. You and Keisuke always talk about things through a video call, and he’ll mostly talk about his day, Chifuyu tutoring him, the hardship of a student, some thing about cats and also, his Gang.

You knew thing about his Gang, things he told you---things that’s shouldn’t be said to people who’s not part of the Gang.

But of course, Keisuke trusted you. So he didn’t held himself back in talking.

Keisuke followed you with crossed arms, and he pouted when you put the violin back into it's case.

“Hey...”

You shut down the violin case and look up at him, sticking your tongue out. “I'm not playing." Was what you said before you smirked, "You wanna continue the topic of Bloody Mary?”

Baji froze and he glared, “Hell no!”

You watched amused at how fast he grabbed a set of clothing, which looks like a uniform and you're assuming it's his Gang uniform, before he ran out like lighting.

'Coward.' you mocked in your mind, placing the violin case at the corner. You find it amusing how Keisuke Baji, your dear cousin who's a menace to society, isn't afraid to commit arson and beat people up, but he's afraid of ghost.

—End of Chapter 3—