𝓒𝓱.4

“You create opportunities by performing, not complaining

“You create opportunities by performing, not complaining.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Keisuke was cursing as he made his way to Chifuyu's house, knocking on the door loudly like he always used to.

“Chifuyu!” He called out. Keisuke heard a set of footsteps from the inside, before the door was pulled open, Chifuyu appeared on his sight.

“Baji-san, you're quite early?” Chifuyu blinked in confusion when he saw his Captain.

Usually it was him who waits outside Keisuke's door, because Keisuke would be late for about two or three minutes.

Yet now, he's actually six minutes early.

“My cousin is being a pain in the ass so I left early to avoid her crazy shits.”Keisuke said, lying without batting an eye.

I mean, why the fuck would he admit that he's having a conversation with his cousin about ghost, and he got scared so he ran away to avoid hearing more about the gross(scary) stuff.

“I see.”Chifuyu nodded and pointed inside his house,“ Are we gonna stay inside for a while or should we go now?”

“Let's go now.”Keisuke unhesitatingly answered. “If we stayed here, (Y/n) might come after me and we can't take her along. Mom will surely kill me. ”

Chifuyu chuckled at that. He did manage to have a conversation with you, more like—you talked while he stayed flustered and silent.

He thought he could talk to you in a decent manner, but no, you just had to switch side to being flirty, talking sweet and making him flush red. Of course, you did stop when Keisuke told you.

He explained to Chifuyu you had a habit to flirt with people you took a liking. To people you dislike, you're like a walking matrix that could beat up people for no actual reason. (Just like Keisuke)

Getting on their own perspective bike, Chifuyu and Keisuke drove to the given address—the shrine where they always held their meeting, obviously.

When the two of them arrived, Keisuke was greeted by many and he nodded back at them.

“Wow, you're early.” Mitsuya smiled and Keisuke shrugged.

“My cousin came, I need get away from her before I became unable to attend this meeting.”

“You have a cousin?”

A surprise voice sounded from behind them, and Keisuke turn around only to see a surprise Mikey right behind him.

The members who's at the lower ranked started to bow immediately, greeting Mikey as they call him President.

But Mikey just nodded at them and turned to Keisuke with a raised eyebrow.

“Cousin?”he repeated the word.

Keisuke sigh, “Yeah. She arrived this morning”

“No wonder you were quick to ditch us this morning with Chifuyu." Mitsuya said, and the blonde vice-captain said nothing.

In fact, Chifuyu wasn't that close with other captains. He's only at Baji's side, so he stayed silent.

If we were to describe their relationship—it's still at the level of friendship. But not a close one.

“Enough with the chit chat. Let's start the meeting.”

“Right. We don't want a shitty Bloody Mary appearing.”Keisuke casually said, and everyone look at him.

Chifuyu looked at Keisuke with confusion, clearly he didn't know who Bloody Mary is.

“Baji-san, who's Bloody Mary?”

Keisuke opened his mouth, but he find out he also doesn't know because he didn't listen want to listen to you talking about your supernatural stuff.

“It's that ghost who appeared in mirror, right?”

Seriously, they just appeared out of nowhere and talk out loud all of a sudden. Keisuke said, turning to the one who spoke.

It was Smiley. He was, well—smiling, jus like usual.

However, everyone was intrigued at the fact that Smiley knew who this Bloody Mary is, and that there's a horror story being told.

“Bloody Mary, huh?”Mikey muttered with boredom once he heard it's just a ghost thing.

Sano Manjiro is like a strange phenomenon. He's rarely scared—and what his fears consist of is the supreme horror of losing someone you care about which is what everyone feared.

But when it comes to ghost, jump scared and whatnot supernatural, Fuck—you bet Mikey would just stare at it like it's some kind of stupid joke that has no meaning to exist.

“Me and Angry watched that movie once. The movie scared the shit out of the two of us.”Nahoya explained.

Souya appeared with his usual angry face, "It's just you. You even punch the TV before running away."

“Souya, you wanna get punched?”Smiley asked with a smile, showing his fist to Souya.

Souya shrug, “'m just saying the truth.”

“Pfft...you guys are getting scared of stupid stuff like that?”Mikey was chuckling as he said that's but he paused when he finds out that everyone was looking at him with blank stares.

Coughing fakely, Mikey desperately look for a way out and he saw Pah-chin.

“Why don't you ask Pah? He's also not scared of—

“I'm too stupid to get those damn shits.” Pah-chin cuts him off and Mikey's smile twitch.

Peh-yan nodded, “Pah-chin's got no brain to spare to those fucking horror movies!”

Everyone laugh—i mean, some did. (A.k.a Keisuke, Mitsuya, Draken and those who have guts) while some covered their mouths to prevent their laughter.

It was because Mikey was looking at the two blankly, having that kind of face where people gang up on you in an argument and you felt like talking is useless so you just stayed silent looking at them like they're a pair of stupid shits.

That's what kind of face Mikey has and everyone finds it funny.

“Mean!”Mikey muttered with a pout, “Let's go, we'll start our meeting already!”

On the other hand, Souya stood beside Chifuyu—the two shockingly have a comfortable aura between them without any hints of competition or whatever.

Keisuke and Nahoya was also standing side by side, both captains busy listening to whatever Draken was saying.

Now don't you expect Keisuke to listen to every single shit that Draken spoke. He clearly just listen to the important part—they're gonna have a gang fight with another gang.

Then after that, Keisuke finds everything boring to listen yet he stood up straight like he's listening—he's pretending to be listening obviously. He has to, he's a captain.

But after the meeting where there's only the captains and vice-captains, Keisuke started talking about his cousin.

Souya was standing behind Nahoya when he heard Keisuke talked about his cousin, the long-haired male took out a bag.

“My cousin have chocolates from America. I've brought some for taste testing.”Keisuke proudly announced.

—End of Chapter 4—