𝓒𝓱. 7

“Why be afraid of being alone? The sun is alone too but it still shines

The sun is alone too but it still shines.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

When Keisuke had yelled your name with such irritation and disbelief, you already knew what's coming, guessing in your mind that he find out about the drawing on his face.

You woke up last night, exactly at the time Keisuke was taking a bath and after a few hours where he's done changing and was already laying at your side, deeply asleep—and then your mind seems to become active. The thought of doing something mischievous— like drawing an eye in Keisuke's eyelids, plus an eye on his forehead, then there's the extra smile on each side of his mouth. Have I almost mentioned that you even boredly scribble some math equations and solved some problems on his face?

It further show how active your mind are.

But you didn't expect your cousin to came from the other side of the hallway, since you obviously didn't noticed he passed by to answer the door.

That's how you ended up tackled on the floor of the kitchen, the pancake batter you're making splattered on the floor as both of you fought like you do back then. Keisuke was using his left hand to grabbed you hair, tugging it painfully while you use your right hand to grabbed his own hair.

The two of you kept tugging at each other hair, glaring at each other while Keisuke's other hand is trying to swear some pancake batter into your face.

"KEISUKE GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!" You yelled, and Keisuke stick out his tongue.

"No Way! What did you do to my face!?"

"I gave you a makeover!Ugh, get off!!!"

"Makeover!? With a pen!? Are you fuckin' kidding me!?"

"You look great!.....just like a clown." You said, whispering the last part.

"I LOOK LIKE A CLOWN!?!"

"No I mean... Nevermind."

"Chifuyu even laugh straight into my face, I'd make you pay! Lemme write somethin' on your face too as compensation!!"

"You haven't even seen it! It's beautiful, I swear it looks really great! H-hey! Keisuke get your hands off of my face!"

The two of you disregard 3 facts in one row.

1: The fact that it's still 6 in the morning.

2: Aunt Baji is still sleeping.

3: What you're currently wearing right now.

"KEISUKE! (Y/N)! What in the world are you two doing!?"

Aunt Baji's shock yelling made both of you stop—no, you both freeze in your position at the same time. Keisuke had his palm that's filled with pancake batter on air, his other hand still on your hair.

You on the other hand was on the floor, hand paused mid air in attempt to stop Keisuke's hand from smearing pancake batter into your face.

The both of you slowly turned towards the source of voice, eyes widening at the sight of Aunt Baji's annoyed face— her arms crossed as she raised an eyebrow at you two.

Immediately, you and Keisuke immediately sat up properly, sitting on the floor next to each other with an 'I'm-so-very-innocent' look of you two's faces.

Both of you remained silent, not saying anything and only looking away from an angry Aunt Baji as she started scolding you both.

"You two are here in my kitchen yelling so early in the morning! Are you two trying to be an alarm clock, wanting to wake other people up!? And look at that!" Aunt Baji fumed as she pointed at the messy floor, " You both made a mess in the kitchen! You two better clean it up, understand!?"

"Yes Mom/Aunt!" You and Keisuke immediately answered, resembling a trained solider— a soldier sitting down that is.

Aunt Baji huffed, not wanting to scold you two any further as she turned to the side. You raised an eyebrow when Aunt showed a smile.

" Oh Chifuyu dear, sorry you had to witness that. Come on in."

You blinked your eyes, " Wait, Chifuyu's here?"

Keisuke rolled his eyes and was about to tease you because you basically didn't noticed how he passed by the kitchen when normal person would—yet he pause once he turned his head towards you.

" (Y/n) you..." Keisuke's mind became blank.

You raised an eyebrow at him, wondering what your cousin was thinking at this time. Oh shit, he better not be thinking about letting you clean all of this by yourself.

Just then, Chifuyu appeared in your view, smiling sweetly at Aunt Baji.

"Good Morning, Ma'am. Good morning, (Y/....(Y/N)-SAN!?"

His startled yell and the way he immediately covered his face before turning away confused you. You wanted to asked what's going on until Aunt Baji sight.

"(Y/n), why're you still wearing a bathrobe?"

Oh shit. You totally forgot that.

Keisuke rolled his eyes and stood up, grabbing your arm to also help you up. A chuckle escape your lips.

"Opps, Sorry 'bout that Aunt." Then you look up and grinned at Chifuyu, who still wasn't looking at you because he's covering his face. "Sorry, Fuyu. I didn't know you'll be here this early."

"No... It's fine." Chifuyu said, making you laugh at how cute he is.

"Just get change already." Keisuke muttered.

You stick your tongue out to him before wordlessly walking off to change, and get a quick bath if possible because the pancake batter was all over you.

--

"Go to sleep, Mom. I'll clean this up." Keisuke said, ushering his Mom back to her room.

Aunt Baji nodded knowing her son got her messy kitchen cover, so she goes back to her room and laid back down in bed, intending to take in more rest because she'll be hella tired once she goes to work.

Now Keisuke march back to the kitchen with crossed arms, "Chifuyu." He called out seriously making Chifuyu straighten his back.

"Yes, Baji-san?"

Keisuke stared at his friend for a while before pointing at the messy kitchen, "Help me out. We're gonna clean the kitchen."

"Huh?...Oh, alright. "

Now the two boys grab a broom and dust pan, along with rags as they started cleaning the kitchen as fast as possible while Keisuke continue your cooking without complaint.

—End of Chapter 7—