𝓒𝓱.9

“I'm single because I was born that way

“I'm single because I was born that way.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

— Just kidding <3
You know I love you guys. If you fvcking turn into a murderer, go to me we'll bury the body together. That's how much I love you hahaha.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

“(Y/n)-san?” Chifuyu called out to you when he saw you staring at the door in daze.

You didn’t even care about the fact that Chifuyu once again added ‘san’ in his way of calling you because you were too dazed at the sight. You didn’t know if your eyes were playing at you or something, but immediately your hands quickly reach towards your mouth, covering you as small giggles were heard.

"Pfft—...." Your shoulders shake so much as you held in your laughter. "Kei, what...hahaha...what—what kind of get up is that?"

He didn't told you this.

Not once did he mention that he's going to school with this kind of stupid get-up.

Keisuke frowned at you, and crossed his arms. "The glasses can make me smart."

Immediately your laughter stopped and your face turned blank, and you said seriously. "No it can't."

"Can."

"Can't."

"Can."

"Can."

"Can't."

"Ha! Got you!" You grinned at him smugly while Keisuke pause, before he realized he's been tricked and he started to complain which you replied with sticking your tongue out.

"Who td you wearing glasses could make you smart? That's stupid." You said, and Baji scoff.

He didn't answer, only shrugging before he turned to Chifuyu. "You ready to go?"

Chifuyu blink uncertainly, and look between you and Keisuke before he nodded. "Uhm...yes."

You pouted after being ignored. You curse inside your head, knowing well Keisuke is just trying to go and run into a store to buy peyoung yakisoba before going to school. After all— it's still early.

Suddenly, you felt warm hand being placed at the top of your head, and you turned only to see Keisuke looking at you seriously.

"Stay here (Y/n), don't go around wandering by yourself. If you get lost I won't find you."

You: "...."

That's a lie. In fact, you've heard Keisuke saying something similar only to end up actually doing what he said he wouldn't do.