Something Precious {H.S.}

By spicynoodlles

Sequel to: Something Special {H.S} YOU MUST READ THE FIRST BOOK TO UNDERSTAND THIS STORY OR YOU WILL BE LOST... More

SOMETHING PRECIOUS {H.S}
0: ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
1: ʙᴇɢɪɴ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
2: ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ
3: ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
MAIN CHARACTERS
4: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀs
5: ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴇᴀɴ
6: ʙᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪғᴛ
7: ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ
8: ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs?
9: ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠᴜ̀
10: ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀғғᴀɪʀs (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ)
11: ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀғғᴀɪʀs (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ)
12: ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟs ᴀɴᴅ ғʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀs
13: ɢᴜɪʟᴛ
14: ʀɪᴄᴄɪ's ᴘʀᴇʀᴏɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ
15: ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛ
16: uʍop ǝpᴉsdn
17: ᴋɪʟʟ ʟᴀ ᴋɪʟʟ
18: ᴡʜɪʀʟᴡɪɴᴅ
19: sᴜsᴘᴇᴄᴛs
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ʟɪsᴛ 2
20: ʜᴏᴍᴇ
21: ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʀ
23: "ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ..."
24: ᴋᴀɴɢᴀʀᴏᴏ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
*25: Friendsgiving
Author's Note
*26: Christmas Eve I

22: ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ

122 10 3
By spicynoodlles

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦: 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐢
𝐓𝐨: 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞. 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭? 𝐌𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭.

This is the most random thing ever. I stare at the text as I walk, wondering how to respond. Should I even respond? Something about Ricci leaves a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I know it's probably because of the whole abandonment thing, but I have to keep reminding myself that it wasn't entirely his fault.

Still a hard pill to swallow.

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦: 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐓𝐨: 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐢

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧?

He doesn't take long to respond.

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦: 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐢
𝐓𝐨: 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫

𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲?

Against my better judgment, I start to feel bad for him. Only a little bit.

I can't fault him for trying to bond with me.

Sighing deeply, I tug Liam's arm to stop. "Hey do you want to go to lunch with Ricci and me?"

He looks surprised, but answers quickly. "Nah, I don't want to get in the way of you two."

"Please Liam? I'm not ready to be alone with him yet. Please?" I put on my best puppy dog look, begging him with my eyes. He groans loudly. "Ugh, fine fine, I'll come with you. Just stop making that face." I drop the expression and hug Liam. "Thank you!"

We continue to walk and I text Ricci back.

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦: 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐓𝐨: 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐢

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦: 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐢
𝐓𝐨: 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫

𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭! 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐢. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬.

When we get back to the car, I tell Li the address. I thought he would use gps, but he's insisting that he's going to find it on his own. Ricci shouldn't mind that I'm bringing Liam along. If he does, then that'll just be too bad.

I need to get my brain off of this upcoming meeting. At least for a little while. "Hey, I meant to ask. How's the rebuilding going?"

Liam's entire face lights up at my question. "It's actually going really well! I hired someone from Canada to manage and oversee the building while I'm here. So far, she's doing great and she even has been giving me ideas for the buildings."

My eyebrows raise. "She? Hell yeah! What's her name?"

Liam pulls out his phone and hands it to me. "Her name is Odessa Marcato. She lives here, but was very willing to travel to New Jersey for the job..Go to my gallery, she's the second to last picture."

My eyes feel like they're going to pop out of my head. This girl is gorgeous. Gorgeous but a little mean looking. Maybe it's that resting bitch face thing, I do it all the time.

"Well, she looks nice." Liam scoffs at the evident sarcasm in my tone. "She is nice. She just doesn't take any shit. Odessa is the next best person to manage my team and get things done."

"Next best? Who's the first best?" Liam turns slightly and smirks, but it looks goofy. "Why me of course." I roll my eyes at my best friend, and I can't help but to laugh at him.

I turn my attention back to the phone and swipe to the next picture. I'm surprised to see myself staring back at me.

It's an old picture, back when I was about eighteen. Liam and I were at his house, which is where I spent most of my time, and I wanted to see if I could model. It was a silly and fleeting thing, and I'm shocked that Liam even still has this picture. This opens my eyes even more to the fact that my best friend seriously loves me. I feel so guilty, but what can I do?

I swipe back to Odessa's picture and suddenly it's clear.

I innocently lock Liam's phone and put it in his cupholder. I wait about ten minutes before I begin my half baked plan.

"I wonder why Odessa took the job? I know her boyfriend must be missing her terribly."

"Well, she did mention that her and her boyfriend had recently broken up and she was looking for something with travel. Plus she's not staying in Jersey permanently. It's just until either I get back or the construction is finished."

Ex boyfriend huh? Hmm... interesting.

"Okay, but where is she staying? I hope she's okay."

"Well she's staying in an Air B and B that's close to the building site. Plus she's tough as nails and can definitely take care of herself. Your maternal side is really showing itself, huh?"

"What?"

"Well I mean, you're so concerned about Odessa and if she's okay. That's your maternal instinct, and it's very endearing. Addie isn't even a full month old yet and you're already a fantastic mother."

My entire face turns a shade of red. I wasn't even asking because of my 'maternal instinct'. I was very subtly playing matchmaker. But something else Liam said piqued my interest.

"Addie?"

Liam shrugs. "I'm the cool, fun uncle. It's my job to give my best friend's children nicknames. I hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all! That's actually very cute, Li. What would Ayla's nickname be?"

Liam doesn't even pause to think about it. "Lala or Ayles (Pronounciation: ALE-S)"

"Hmm, Ayles sounds good. Or maybe use both?"

"I'll know which ones to use once she gets here. February, right?" I place my hand over my belly and rub gently. I really really hope that she stays in there until February. I don't think I could take it if both of my precious girls were born prematurely. I'm barley keeping it together with Adira.

I also hope that she doesn't share the same birthday as her prick father. If it comes down to it, I will suck her in until February 2nd.

I squeeze my eyes shut, wanting to keep a clamp on all thoughts about Harry. I have so many unstable thoughts and emotions about that man, I can't even think about it. It's like a giant red bubble in my mind that is locked up. God help them if anyone bursts it.

Niko tried, but I shut that down quickly.

Thinking of Niko, I observe the priceless charm bracelet that is delicately resting on my wrist. I'm going to have to get in touch with him; see how he's doing. He did tell me that I could contact him anytime, session or not. I just don't know if I want to continue therapy. Yes, it has helped me but it's hard not being able to talk about everything.

I'm talking criminal wise things.

Sometimes, I still have nightmares of Theo and my mom and it's been close to a year since that happened. I didn't even talk much about it to my estranged husband, let alone a therapist.

I'm aware that the gang has therapists, but I'll be damned if I go there. At this point, I want nothing to do with any of them.

Tired of my circling thoughts, I clear my mind. I focus on Liam's bad singing instead. I join in, the song having a nostalgic feel to it.

Our singing isn't the best, but it's fun and it makes me relax. Distracts me from everything.

We're having so much fun, and soon we're at the restaurant without me even realizing. My nerves are back as Liam gets out and comes around to my door, waiting for me to get out. When I don't move, Liam opens my door and holds out his hand.

"Come on, it'll be fine El."

After a minute, I take his hand.

The outside of the restaurant is beautiful with its black and gold accents. It also has big glass windows and I can see Ricci's silhouette at one of the tables.

Liam opens the door for me and I slowly walk in. The door closes behind the both of us, sounding like the closing of a tomb.

I don't know why I'm this nervous. My freaking hands are even shaking. Li puts his arm around my shoulder and steers me over to where Ricci is. It would seem like a nice thing to do, but I know that he's really just keeping me from turning around and going back out to the car.

Ricci sees us approach and stands.

"Ah there you are! I'm glad you found the place okay. Wonderful to see you, Liam!" To everyone's surprise, Ricci swoops in and hugs me. "My piccolo how are you?"

I don't know what to do, so I awkwardly pat his back while my other arm stays limp. I don't answer his question until he pulls away. Liam pulls out my chair for me then helps me to sit. The chairs are kind of low for me, so it's a bit of a struggle. Once I'm finally seated, Liam sits next to me.

"I'm fine... how are you?" Both Ricci and Liam look surprised that I asked, but I'm trying to be better. No I'm not going to call the guy Dad and invite him over for a barbecue, but I at least want to be nice. I'm tired of being filled with rage and bitterness. I have enough of that for my estranged husband that I have to fight everyday. I don't need to feel that for Ricci too.

"I am doing molto well, piccolo. How are your preziosa daughters?" 

"Adira is improving and getting stronger everyday. Actually, Li and I just got back from seeing her and they took her off of some of the machines that she was relying on."

"Ah, that's wonderful! Eccellente! Their names are very elegant, do they have middle names as well?"

"No not yet, but I'm working on it." A lie, but I'm not going to tell Ricci that I have no idea.

"How is Ana?" I haven't seen the woman around since everything first happened. I don't like her and she definitely doesn't like me, but it's polite to ask.

"Hm, she is well. She is very busy with entertaining her sister and niece while they visit." Oh? I wonder if that's the niece that Chuck hates.

The conversation lapses into silence and I take this moment to look at the menu. A bright golden colored menu with red text. All of the different dishes make my mouth water as I realize this is a breakfast and brunch restaurant.

"Good Morning, are we ready to order?" I look up to see a gangly teenage waiter. He looks nervous as the writing pad in his hand is trembling slightly.

"we are! Piccolo, would you like to go first?"

"Sure." I focus my attention on the waiter who's eyes have gotten big. "I would like the orange-cranberry smoothie for my drink. Then I would like the parmesan spinach gnocchi with the five pepper omelet." The boy, his nametag says Finn, writes furiously on his pad. "Anything else ma'am?" I wasn't going to order this, but I'm suddenly craving it. "Yes, just one more thing. I'd like the apple pie french toast." It comes with a vanilla bean drizzle that I just have to taste.

"Okay, who's next?" Liam eyes Ricci, but he just motions for him to order.

"Uh, I'll have the spicy potato hash, maple sausage links, and the five cheese scrambled eggs. Oh and I'll take an orange juice."

Finn scribbles that down and finally turns to Ricci. "What would you like, Sir?"

Ricci doesn't even glance at the menu. "I'll have coffee, black and your gourmet muffin of the day."

"Yes Sir, that'll be our double apple crisp muffin with a cinnamon creme filling."

"Eccellente."

Finn scribbles something else down and bows slightly. "Okay, I'll have your drinks right out." He quickly scurries away and disappears behind a door.

When he's gone, Liam stands up. "I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be right back." I make angry eyes at Liam, begging him not to leave me alone with Ricci. The bastard just winks and then he's gone too.

The guy used to despise Ricci, now he's practically forcing me to bond with the man.

"You know piccolo, you remind me so much of your mother." The annoyance I felt towards Liam melts away and I become intrigued. "Oh? Like what?" I never thought I had anything in common with my Mom, except for some of my looks.

"Well for one, you both are skilled shooters. Secondly-"

"What?" I can't help but to cut him off at the new piece of information. "Skilled shooter?! You're joking, right?"

Ricci laughs while I just stare at him incredulously. "No I'm not joking at all. I told you that she was a club bouncer, right?"

"Um yeah, but that doesn't require her to know how to handle a sniper rifle.... Did she know how to work a sniper rifle??"

"Oh absolutely she did. Taught me a few things when we started dating."

I just stare at Ricci in shock as he continues talking.

"Besides that, you both wrinkle your nose when you're really focused and you both blush easily." These really, are little facts that Ricci is giving me, but my mind is reeling from them. I didn't even know my mom could blush, let alone easily. I thought that was just a thing I had. Hearing all of this makes my heart ache painfully. I wish I knew the version of Mina Waters that Ricci did. I'm only just now beginning to realize that she was a complex, interesting person. That just makes her death sting even more. 

Just then, Finn the waiter approaches the table with our drinks. I'm glad for the interruption, so I can get my emotions in check. The young boy puts Ricci's coffee in front of him, places the orange juice where Liam's sitting, and mine in front of me. The weird thing is, when he gives me my drink, Finn's hand is shaking. I look at him, beginning to get a bit concerned.

"Are you okay?"

He backs away as if I've physically pushed him. "O-oh, yes I'm fine! You're food will be out shortly." He scurries away before I can ask him anything else.

Shrugging my shoulders, I take a sip of the fruity smoothie, enjoying the taste. I'm not much of a cranberry person but this is amazing.

"You know, you also have a couple of things from me as well." I raise an eyebrow at Ricci's statement. "Oh? I think the only thing I have is your nose."

"Yes you do have my nose, but you also have my skin tone and we share the same color and waves in our hair."  I eye his silver, slicked back hair warily. "Are you sure about that?" He laughs and pulls his phone from his pocket. "Wait, I'll show you piccolo.

After searching for a minute, he pulls up a picture of him and Charlie. Ricci looks younger and Charlie looks likes he's about thirteen. In the picture, Ricci's chocolate hair is just turning grey and, like he said, it has waves like mine.

A small genuine smile lights my face. "Touchè."

We settle into silence, but this time it's comfortable. We just enjoy our drinks and keep what little conversation we have light. He asks me a lot of questions about Liam and if I'm happy, which I answer honestly.

Okay well semi honestly.

I do feel happy and I try to focus on the positives, but there is what feels like a dark cloud in the back of my mind ready to erupt. Ricci doesn't need to know about that though.

Liam comes back from the bathroom just as the food arrives. No one says anything about his extremely long bathroom trip, but I give him the side eye. I know what he was really doing.

I ignore this for now because my mouth is salivating for this food. I may not be pregnant with twins anymore, but my appetite doesn't seem to know that.

Liam and my father talk while I ignore them and devour my feast. When we're finally finished with our food, Finn comes over with the bill while another young waiter takes our dishes. Before Ricci can have the check whisked away like last time, I pull out my card and slap it on top. Liam puts his card on top of mine, and with a heavy sigh, Ricci does the same. I was serious when I told him I would pay for my own food.

Finn nervously takes our cards away and brings them back in record time. We each take our cards and stand up.

"It was molto wonderful to see you Ellie. I hope we can all do this again soon." I give him a smile as we walk towards the door. "Of course." I had a semi nice time too, but I'm not going to say that.

"Oh, wait, We forgot to leave a tip! I'll be right back." I leave Liam and Ricci to themselves while I go to find our waiter.

I find him outside of the kitchen doors, slumped against the wall.

"Um, Finn?" Upon hearing my voice, he straightens up like he's been struck by lightening.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just realized that we forgot to tip you! So, here you go." I pull out a hundred dollar bill from my wallet and hand it to the wide eyed teen. He stares from me to the money for a minute before cautiously taking it. Then he emits a quiet, "Thank you."

I give him my most warmest smile, trying to ease his anxiety. "You deserved it."

I turn to walk away but he stops me. "Wait!" I turn back around to see a slight panicked look on his face. "S-sorry if this is weird but... you look just like my favorite singer, Lizzie G. That's why I've been acting weird and twitchy. Could I... could I take a selfie with you?"

I let that giant ball of information sink in for a moment. I'm not even sure who Lizzie G is. I mean the name sounds familiar, but I don't know. I make a mental note to look it up later.

"Um, sure I'll take a selfie with you." The teen's face brightens with excitement and he whips out his phone. We pose, and he snaps the picture.

"Thank you so much! I can't wait to show my Lizzie G fanpage! Um, if that's okay with you?" He looks slightly crestfallen at the possibility of me saying no, so I don't. "That's fine, Finn."

"Thank you thank you thank you!"

I leave the restaurant feeling weird, but happy that I made someone else happy.

Outside I find Liam standing by the car, and Ricci is nowhere around.

"Did Ricci already leave?"

"Yeah, he had a meeting to go to."

"Hm, okay. What did you guys talk about?"

Li smirks and raises an eyebrow. "Stuff. What did you guys talk about?"

Touche.

"Stuff." I get closer to Liam and wrap my arms around his neck. I then rest my head on his shoulder. Liam hugs me back a bit hesitantly, but we're not super pressed together because of my stomach.

"What's this for?"

"For going to the bathroom for a year and letting me talk to him." Liam chuckles into my hair.

"No problem El."

"By the way, do you know who Lizzie G is?"

▪︎▪︎▪︎

On the way home, I feel a bit of peace. I feel like Ricci and I are finally moving in the right direction with getting to know each other.

Was it awkward? Yes, but of course it was going to be awkward. I feel happy that I learned a few things about my Mom... and Ricci that we have in common. Despite her being gone, knowing we share some of the same traits makes me feel closer to her.

I wish she was here. I wish that every day. Even though she would've been sick, she would've had some lucid moments and that's when I would make up with her. Also in those moments, I would have her meet my girls.

It hurts to think about.

I believe that I will let Ricci see Adira. He is her only Grandfather and I want her to know him. To know that she has family. Plus Charlie and Chuck have seen her, so it's only fair.

A pang of guilt stabs through me and my inner conscience begins to speak.

'How pathetically hypocritical. You want your daughters to know their family and yet... you keep their father away from them. You grew up without a father, and now you push that same fate on your children? Hypocrisy. Just because Harry doesn't want you anymore does not mean that he wants to abandon his children.'

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

I ignore my most inner voice... even though I know that some of it is true. I get out of my head completely, focusing my attention back on the road.

Liam is asleep in the passenger seat, while I'm driving. Probably not a good idea to space out, but my body was on autopilot. After I asked about Lizzie G, Liam proceeded to play a couple of her songs in the car. She's kind of like an indie artist. I like her vibe and her voice, it's just not my style of music.

We get back home soon and I am ready to just relax for a while.

I park in my usual spot and shake Liam awake. Once he's fully up, I get out of the car and walk slowly towards the house. It's only been a couple of hours but I am already exhausted. An afternoon nap in the sun sounds nice right about now.

As I walk up the porch steps, the door opens and a person flings themselves at me. "Oh Ellie, I'll miss you so much!"

Josie.

I hug her back, and wait for her to calm down. "What are you talking about Jo?"

She pulls back and I notice that her grey eyes are sparkling with tears. "Zayn was called back on an emergency with the Pythons, and... we all have to go back."

"Emergency? What about their stand in leader?" Niall.

Josie gets a sudden dark look in her eyes. "They can't reach him or Louis." I'm not sure when Louis became second in command, but I don't question it. I did shoot Niall, but that was a while ago. I doubt the douchebag is dead because Alverich was right with him.

"Did they say what the emergency was?"

Josie frowns. "Yes, but Zayn won't tell me."

Hmm...

I don't know what is going on with the Pythons, but I know that I'm not going to try to figure their shit out. I'm just going to focus on the fact that my family and my god babies are leaving.

I hug Josie again, tears welling up in my own eyes.

"When are you guys leaving?"

"Right now! We tried to call you guys, but we couldn't reach you."

Damn. We had to put our phones on silent while we were at the hospital. I didn't think about it at all until now. I guess Liam didn't either.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much. Where are the twins? I want to say goodbye."

Jo pulls away from my hug but keeps hold of my hand. She leads me inside of the house and to the living room. Zayn is standing in the center of the room, holding Mateo and Javadd. All of their luggage surrounds him, and it looks quite interesting. I go up to him and pluck Mateo from his arms. The energetic baby giggles and grabs my face. My heart just melts and I hug the chubby boy close to me. I give him kisses all over his face and then hand him back to Zayn. I do the same thing to Javadd and he tries to kiss my cheek. It's slobbery, but absolutely sweet. Finally, I hug Zayn.

"Remember that you can talk to me anytime." Zayn nods and half smiles. "You can do the same."

I can't find it within myself to actually say the words 'goodbye', so I just have a very tearful "see you later." Then I watch as Daria also has a tearful "see you later". Once they're gone, I'm sad and now I'm even more exhausted. Daria hugs me and says she has to catch up on some homework. I know she's feeling sad too and I'll make sure to spend time with her later. Then it's just Liam and I.

"Li, I'm gonna take a nap. I am absolutely wiped out."

Liam nods. "Are you okay?"

I shrug. "I will be."

"Okay well have a good nap."

I half smile in response and walk upstairs. As I'm walking to my room, I begin to undress. By the time I'm in my room, I'm down to my bra and underwear. I quickly take off my bra and slip on a grey tshirt. It's an old one, so it doesn't fit my round belly and just stops at the middle. I flop onto the bed and then I'm out like a light.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Once I hear the click of Ellie's bedroom door being shut, I turn around and walk back out of the front door. I make sure it's locked before I leave. I send Daria a quick text, letting her know that I'm not in the house. I also tell her that Ellie's taking a nap and to not wait up for me. I don't wait for her response, I just silence my phone and go.

During the drive, a million thoughts run through my mind but I focus on none. I'm not sure how this is going to go, but with Ellie's broken face, in that hospital bed, flashing through my mind, I know that I'm going to do something.

When I get there I park far away and pull out my materials. I change into an all black outfit I brought and I put my baklava in my black backpack, which contains other things.

It's easy to get in, considering I was just here, but I don't request to see Adira. When no one is looking, I slip into the reserved room.

Now all I have to do is wait for Harry to show up.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

a/n: how was your Halloween? All I did was do batwing makeup lol.

What do you think? Idk how my writing is anymore 💀 but I will say that most of the next chapter will be in Harry's pov 😈

Please don't forget to vote! It motivates my paranoid self-

❤︎𝑩𝒓𝒊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stuck [H.S] By a!

Fanfiction

41.5K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETE & EDITED] Being at that time of the month, Jolie decides to make a quick stop to a convience store to retrieve chocolates and candies to sa...
438 33 21
~~ "You asked me if I had ever been in love, and I said no, right?" He inquired while gazing into my eyes, a smile playing on his lips, his dimples...
328K 7.9K 36
The Boy Next Door {COMPLETED} Harry Styles was all Melanie Harte ever wanted. They have been best friends since forever and the most cliche thing fo...
38K 1.4K 65
Ellie and Saffi get close to the boys after meeting them, most importantly Ellie gets to know Harry, but will everything go perfectly forever or will...