TRY ME [Ours sequel 1]

By YuiYukomaru

"Hana I love you, please give me another chance" "Tae...I don't know- "Please try me, I will give you all my... More

1- Memories
2- I promised myself
3- Regret
4- For me only
5- I win this challenge
6- I love you
7- Nonsense
8- Together
9- I felt something
10- Movie night
11- Another enemy
12- Be my girlfriend
13- Something fishy
14- Don't believe him
15- There is something wrong!
16- Trustless
18- Done

17- Liar

9 0 0
By YuiYukomaru

TAEHYUNG

I am gonna kill Chanyeol. Last night he made my life worse and Hana is confused. I swear I love her not to be popular and that shits that Chanyeol says to her but what would I say, I am stupid in all of this, I am the one who believed the shits that Chanyeol and Jungkook said to me. STUPID!

I went to the office with anger all over me and headed to where Chanyeol, that bastard was talking with some policemen. I grabbed him by his collar and punched him to the floor and sat on him punching him hard.

"Don't approach me and my girlfriend again!" I began to punch him and our friends try to calm the fight but I was boiling

"YOU FUCKING LIAR!" I punched him hard that my hand starts to feel pain and his face was like a battle of blood, our friends came and carry me away from him.

"You are the loser here, Kim Taehyung. Now Hana hates you, idiot!" He started to laugh like a real bastard

Really if I wouldn't know the punishment of killing someone I wouldn't hesitate to kill him and burn his body after. I went to my office, I want to tell Hana to take care of that bastard and fire him suddenly my phone popped up a message...

My baby Hana😘

Taehyung we are over.

My eyes opened widely and the phone slipped from my hand-

WHAT

Meanwhile

I woke up on my doorbell ringing, who is the stupid who would come now? Fuck him, he ruined my precious sleep. I went to open the door but there wasn't anything except a small box, I didn't buy anything online. How weird?! I grabbed it and it says 'that's for Hana' it can be Taehyung. I took the box and went to the living room, I opened it and it was a player says 'play me' what is this shit? I put it on the tv and it opened a video...

"Congratulations sir"

"For what?" It's Taehyung in his office but why-

"For your relationship with Choi Hana sir" Taehyung chuckled

"This weak woman yeah yeah, it's all to weaken her efficiency"

What... I continued listening

"After she falls for me she will be so dreamy and lovely while her braveness will low due to her blindness and when Bid-nim see that he will fire her and make me the new leader of the team."

"Oh wow, sir this is a good plan, yeah making a girl lead us is a shame for men"

My hands begin to shake, it's Taehyung... My breaths begin to be heavy I was about to fall but I balanced myself and sat on the couch.

"Don't trust that loser"

"They are trying to depress you, they are thinking you are a toy"

The pressure becomes more, you trapped me Kim Taehyung. I want to kill you and I will show you, I will make you regret breaking me...

We are over...

No Hana no, they are trying to separate us no don't listen to them...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 7 2
"Stranger, that's all I see When I look into your eyes A soulmate who wasn't meant to be" - Jimin "You don't know what you got till it's gone my dear...
93.1K 4.2K 36
l completed l The Bermuda triangle of my life 💜 #taejinkook