Umbrella Corporation (Overlor...

By Hellbound199

Ainz Ooal Gown was sent to a new world. But that wasn't the only guild to be transported. A guild called Umbr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 19

2.9K 76 32
By Hellbound199

"Well, that was... something." (Y/N) said, standing up from his seat after spying on his subjects, "I really need to stop Steve from peeking on the women. If he gets caught, I can't do anything to save him." He said, shaking his head.

"Creator, the trading center is finished. Should we start on the barracks?" Neil asked. (Y/N) stood there for a second.

"Yes. But, also convert the trading center into a barracks for our Military Officers. I don't want to trade with these lowlives anymore. We can sustain ourselves well enough." (Y/N) said, finding no other reason to trade.

'Once the Officers get situated on the trading center, it will put a stop to Steve's peeking.' (Y/N) thought, really worried for the guy.

"As you wish, Creator." Neil acknowledged. (Y/N) could hear him command the J'avos before pulling out of the Hive Mind.

(Y/N) stretched after sitting for so long and yawned. He checked the time. Half-past four, "Still a lot of time before our proclamation as our very own nation." He mumbled, hesitating.

(Y/N) walked out of the lab and went outside the base. There he sees Deborah, waiting for him as always.

"Haven't I already told you that I will call your attention when the need arises? You don't have to wait out here." (Y/N) said. He doesn't want to be a selfish leader that takes everyone for granted.

"I just arrived, Creator. I can sense whenever you require my services." Deborah said, smiling. (Y/N) was almost impressed until he felt something crawl atop his shoulder.

He gently grabbed it and saw a tiny spider under the influence of the C-Virus, "Clever girl. But not clever enough." (Y/N) laughed, carefully placing the spider on a nearby plant.

"So. How may I help?" Deborah asked, kneeling in front of the Almighty Creator.

"Look around, Deborah." (Y/N) said, helping her up and turning her around to see a view of the Kingdom they made.

"We have a steady supply of food, troops, manpower, and gear. We have all we need to survive this world." (Y/N) proclaimed, smiling at how far they came.

"But we are missing something. Do you see it?" He asked. Deborah looked around the interior of the Kingdom. The farms, the mine entrance, the barracks, the J'avo houses."

"Forgive me, Creator. But I can not see anything lacking inside our Kingdom." Devorah answered firmly.

"Not inside, Deborah." (Y/N) smiled, putting his finger on her chin and moving her face to look in a specific direction.

Deborah, using her heightened sight, saw a faraway city. She could see people going in and out of the premises. People, talking and sharing their experiences and news.

"Information, Deborah. We lack the information." (Y/N) said. They were always holed up inside the base, without any knowledge of the world around them.

"But opening our gates to the humans will be a great risk." Deborah said in shock. She has no power to stop his decision, but she will try and persuade him against it.

"I know, Deborah. That's why we'll make an extension of our base and hide it as another typical village." (Y/N) said, revealing his plan. Deborah breathed a sigh of relief.

"Very well then. We have a lot of open space near the Kingdom." Deborah said, clasping her hands, ready to execute any order her Creator gives her.

"We can't do it right here. It's too close to Slane Theocracy. So, any new village that pops up will be regarded as an enemy." (Y/N) said. He knew these people behind Slane Theocracy is already studying them.

"Where shall we create this extension then?" Deborah asked. (Y/N) smiled and pulled out a map he acquired on Re-Estize.

"We need a place that is covered in lush greenery and a terrain hard for humans to traverse, so attacking will be at a disadvantage for them." (Y/N) listed down, finding the perfect place.

"Additionally, the neighboring Kingdoms must be devoid of enemies, a kingdom at peace. You know why?" (Y/N) asked. Deborah stared at him.

"So they wouldn't be cautious?" Deborah answered, unsure of her answer but said it nonetheless.

"Precisely." (Y/N) said, "With all those factors combined, I have found a place fitting." He continued, pointing to an area on the map.

"The great lake?" Deborah asked, reading the name written on the map.

"Yes. Though some unknown creatures are living on it right now, nothing we can't handle." (Y/N) said, folding the map before storing it in a pocket in his lab coat.

"Who should we call, Creator?" Deborah asked. She knew her Creator won't just send minions on the battlefield.

"Call Bitores Mendez, Ramon Salazar, and Osmund Saddler. Let's give our family from the sixth floor some action." (Y/N) ordered. Deborah acknowledged his order and left to fetch the people he called.

"Oh, and bring thirty Ganados and fifty Novistadors." (Y/N) added. He doubts something as weak as the Ganados can carry themselves down to the great lake without being spotted.

"And what about Jack Krauser?" Deborah asked, knowing each subject on each floor.

"Shit. I forgot about him." (Y/N) mumbled before looking at Vonika, "Have him join the Military Officers. They have a new headquarters now." (Y/N) commanded.

He laid down on the grass and enjoyed the fresh breeze as he waited for Deborah to personally acquire those people he needed. After a thirty-minute nap, (Y/N) was woken up by Deborah.

"Creator, the people you requested have arrived." Deborah said. (Y/N) quickly stood up and tried making himself presentable to his Subjects.

'I passed out, now they saw me drooling.' (Y/N) thought, wiping off some of the drool on the side of his mouth.

"How shall we be of service, Creator?" Osmund Saddler asked, kneeling with his subordinates as well as the Ganados and Novistadors requested.

"I need you to go to this location. I have already sent you the coordinates through the Hive Mind." (Y/N) ordered. Nothing was spoken afterward as this is the first time these Subjects have directly met the Creator.

All of them left through the gate and into the forest, trying to hide into the prying eyes of Slane Theocracy, "Do you think they'll make it?" Deborah asked.

"Ganados are just like us, though they excel in durability rather than strength. They're immune to magic like us, and they're much more durable against physical attacks." (Y/N) explained, looking at the gates close.

"But they are slow and predictable. Thankfully, we have the Novistadors to execute anyone who lays eyes on them." (Y/N) continued, turning around to look at Deborah.

"Where are we going to put the Novistadors? They hardly look the part." Deborah asked, seeing the inhuman look of the Novistadors. If blending in will be the mission, Novistadors defeat its purpose.

"They can build nests, Deborah. A nest underground will be the perfect hiding spot for our critters. They can ambush once someone is cocky enough to attack." (Y/N) explained before leaving.

"Where are you off to, Creator?" Deborah asked, seeing you leave immediately after answering her question.

"I'm off to find if somewhere out there, there's life similar to us." (Y/N) answered. If Ainz is here, wouldn't there be more guilds here? And from his knowledge, many tried to recreate the Viruses.

"There's more like us?" Deborah asked, looking at her Creator with curiosity.

"I don't know. That's why I'm going to check." (Y/N) answered, morphing into his adventurer persona.

(Y/N) grows wings and flies up. He plans to fly to the already well-known city in his mind, E-Rantel. After killing the vampire, he and Ainz gained a reputation but has surpassed Ainz with the Lycan incident.

Like his previous visitations of the city, he always landed deep into the forest, making sure the guards don't spot him. "Now, of to the library." (Y/N) said, passing through the gates without question.

He walked around E-Rantel, getting some stares from the beginner adventurers and murmurs about the sudden rise in ranking and the Lycan incident.

"The Library of E-Rantel." (Y/N) read the sign before entering. It was completely barren except for the old lady at the counter.

"What can I do for you, youngster?" The old lady beckoned. A smile on her face, finally seeing someone enter the library.

"Is there a fee? or..." (Y/N) asked, reaching out for his coin pouch. But the lady smiled and shook her head.

"No. This is a public library provided by the guild. It has books containing many monsters should one want to study before going into a quest." The old lady explained.

"Oh, well then. Do you have any books about Viruses?" (Y/N) asked. The old lady was surprised by the request.

"This is quite a surprise." The old lady laughed, getting out of her counter, "I don't even know if the book is still here." She continued, taking a key from a nearby drawer.

"How come." (Y/N) asked in curiosity. There certainly was a book about them, but why would they remove it?

"When an old book was found about these creatures. They were quite the eye-catcher. Many copies were made because, from the book, it seemed like these were dangerous creatures." The lady laughed, walking through bookshelves to find where the old book was hidden.

"But with all the adventurers that dared to look for them, not one was found. So it has been concluded that the race either died long ago, or it never existed." She continued as (Y/N) acted like all of this is new.

"Here we are." The old lady said, stopping in front of a crooked cabinet. Her shaky hands put the key on the locked drawer and opened it.

"Here it is, young man." She said, passing you the book. It was really dusty but intact nonetheless.

"Thank you, ma'am." (Y/N) bowed. The lady smiled and went back to the counter while the Scientist found a nearby table and sat to read.

"The Green Flu?" (Y/N) read, confused. That alias was never associated with them, and for all he knows, they were the only guild like that who grew to that extent.

Finding it interesting, he decided to read more. The Green Flu was explained to be a regular undead summon but was faster and more durable than undead.

These were also immune to magic and had many different variations unknown to the Scientist reading. He scrolled page by page skimmed it to see how many were there. He was awestruck.

"How many were there?" He said, almost pulling the hair on his head from frustration.

"The Green Flu. The Harran Virus. The Black Fever. The Blood Plague." (Y/N) read, each name making him more anxious. After the Blood Plague, he closed the book and smashed his head lightly on the table.

"Is everything okay, dear?" The old lady asked, checking up on the adventurer.

"Yes, ma'am. This book is just really... unnerving." (Y/N) chuckled, picking up the book and standing up.

"Don't be frightened, dear. These creatures are already long gone." The old lady reassured, giving (Y/N) a caring smile.

"May I buy this book?" (Y/N) asked, once again reaching for the coin pouch as he raised the book for her to see.

"No need, dear. This book was already set to be removed. You're actually doing me a favor." the old lady said, turning down (Y/N)'s offer.

"Thank you, ma'am. But I cannot leave here without showing gratitude for the kind and welcoming service you've given me." (Y/N) said, grabbing the old woman's left hand before leaving.

The old lady's eyes widened. Seeing ten Platinum Coins on her hand. She turned around to thank the adventurer, but he was already gone.

"God! How could I have been so oblivious! Of course, there would be traces of our race here. Thankfully, no one has found them yet." (Y/N) said, aimlessly walking.

"What's weird are all these names. These are different Viruses that were made using the same concept like ours. They even have special infected." (Y/N) mumbled, walking around while reading the book.

"I need to find and eliminate these imposters before they get captured and show our weaknesses." (Y/N) planned, "But where do I start looking?" (Y/N) thought, looking around.

While (Y/N) was looking everywhere except the road, he collided with someone preoccupied reading a book. They both fell.

"Oh my god!" (Y/N) heard a feminine voice shout as he tried to regain his footing. His eyes widened. The collision surprised him, accidentally turning off his disguise.

"I-It's not what it looks like!" (Y/N) shouted in defense. Trying to reason out his power to instantly change appearance.

"You're like me!" The girl shouted, showing (Y/N) a white coat just like his. The Scientist's eyes widened, thinking it was one of his colleagues.

"Did you also get the design from the book?" The girl asked. She showed the last page of the book.

"What?" (Y/N) asked, too confused to even say another word. The girl walked closer to him and made him read the part.

On the last part of the book was a rough sketch of the lab coat and a vague description of how it looked like. On the very bottom was a clear warning to report any individuals wearing the coat.

"Shouldn't you be hiding that coat since it says here that individuals wearing it are highly dangerous?" (Y/N) asked. Raising his brow at the girl's antics.

"You're wearing it too! Plus, this book is like a thousand years old. I don't think the people are still on the lookout." The girl explained with enthusiasm, weirding (Y/N) out.

"Yeah..." (Y/N) said, mentally cursing himself for being too distracted. Thankfully, no one saw him change. He stood up and picked up his copy.

"I'm Elena. Are you also on the lookout for these creatures?" Elena introduced. Catching her breath after celebrating for a couple of seconds.

"Uhh... yeah... I'm (F/N)." (Y/N) awkwardly answered, giving her a fake name. He needs to assassinate this girl before she actually finds one.

"Have you found one already?" Elena asked with hopeful eyes. For the first time, she finally found someone looking for the Viruses she painstakingly tried to search for.

"Unfortunately, no. I'm very new to this." (Y/N) answered. Elena was disappointed, but she raised her head and smiled.

"Well, I think I can call myself a veteran on this. Here, let me show you where I am. Maybe we can help each other!" Elena offered, opening her book, showing you notes and coordinates.

'Looks like she can live for a couple more days.' (Y/N) thought. This girl might just be his way to find the other Viruses.

"It's getting dark. Do you want to continue this back at my place?" Elena offered. (Y/N) smiled and kindly accepted.

The two walked back to Elena's place. (Y/N) walking, while Elena skipped happily, finally finding a partner on her research. While the two were on their way, she suddenly stopped skipping and looked down.

"It's Rufus and his friends. Look down (F/N) and don't make eye contact." Elena warned, slowly walking towards the group.

(Y/N) copied her, but the five bullies just couldn't resist. The tallest one, probably Rufus, stepped closer and grabbed Elena's ear.

"Why are you ignoring me, Elena?" Rufus said, pulling on her ear before pushing her to a nearby wall.

"Leave me alone, Rufus!" Elena meekly said, not daring to stare at him eye to eye.

"Look at me!" Rufus shouted, grabbing Elena's face and making her look at him.

"Hey! That's enough!" (Y/N) tried to intervene. But he knew he can't kill any of these people in front of Elena. That would simply be stupid.

Rufus' friends tried to stop you, but you powered through them and gave Rufus the weakest punch you could do. It was just the right amount of power.

Rufus got a busted lip and spat blood on the ground, "Go home, Elena. We'll return your friend here in pieces later." Rufus glared, slowly walking closer to (Y/N) as he cracks his knuckles.

"Leave him alone!" Elena shouted, trying to pull Rufus away from (Y/N), but she was just pushed to the side.

It was hard for (Y/N), taking all those beatings. He had to count them and make a mental note where to put fake bruises. Thankfully, guards came and chased the bullies away.

"Are you okay, (F/N)? Can you still walk?" Elena asked in worry, running to (Y/N), "(F/N) I'm really sorry, I-I..." Elena apologized as tears fell.

"It's okay, Elena. I'm not that beat up. I'm pretty durable." (Y/N) joked before faking a groan. Elena smiled, but her tears were still flowing down.

"Let's go, Elena. Before Rufus and his friends return." (Y/N) requested. Elena helped him get up and supported him back to her house.

<Small Timeskip>

The two made it. The house was simple, a single bedroom, bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room. (Y/N) sat on a wooden chair, acting as if he's actually hurt by the punches.

"I fucking hate that guy." (Y/N) mumbled as Elena tried to look for an extra potion inside her bedroom.

"Osmund. Report." (Y/N) called through the Hive Mind.

"We have arrived safely, Creator. No casualties and have already started building the village." Osmund reported.

"What about the Novistadors?" (Y/N) asked, wanting to know about the flying assassins he used to escort the Ganados.

"Already building their nests underground." Osmund answered. Giving (Y/N) the good news he was waiting for.

"Good. Now, get me three Novistadors and hunt these five people down and kill them. I have sent you the appearance and last location." (Y/N) ordered, wanting to kill the five for both personal and work-related reasons.

"It shall be done, Creator." Osmund said before ordering the three Novistadors to hunt down the targets.

"Good work, Osmund. Tell your associates about my extended appreciation, and keep up the good work." (Y/N) said before disconnecting from the Hive Mind.

"Here you go, (F/N). I'm really sorry for getting you involved." Elena said, giving you a half-empty health potion.

"Don't worry. Elena. I don't think they'll bother us some more." (Y/N) said, drinking the potion before manually removing the fake bruises he sustained.

"What do you mean?" Elena asked, confused as to how Rufus won't bother them anymore.

A loud screech came from the outside, followed by the screams of humans. Elena and (Y/N) immediately walked outside. Elena got the perfect view, seeing Rufus's head get mauled by a weird insectoid before he was carried away with his friends.

'I should've told them to do it stealthily.' (Y/N) thought in irritation, almost breaking the glass container of the potion on his hand.

▲▼▲▼▲

Well, here it is. Chapter 19.

I really had no idea how to continue the story because Ainz was dealing with the Lizards, and there was nowhere I can insert our characters without completely ruining the story. So I made a Segway. Here it is, boys! If Viruses are too op. Then they have to fight other Viruses too, so it wouldn't get bland.

I've already started research on games with special infected like Left 4 Dead, State Of Decay, Dying Light, and many more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 130 4
It's been a few months since you and Leon save Ashley from the evil cult stuff and some day. You and Leon go into the White House to see if the Pres...
113K 3.6K 33
Y/n aka 'Deamonius', one of YGGDRASILs strongest players and leader of Ainz Ooal Gown, the strongest guild. Having spent most of his life playing YGG...
28.1K 747 12
When YGGDRASIL closed is servers, the famous guild of Ainz Ooal Gown is sent to another world (as the original story suggested). Little did they know...
67 0 7
What if Momonga (AKA Ains Ooal Gown) is not alone in the end? What if one of the forty-one guild members shows up at the last minute? What does this...