MiniInnit [DISCONTINUED]

Golden_Page tarafından

Tommyinnit, the resident child of the Dream smp. What if the child had to take care of a child himself? I go... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character Design
10k Special: The Story of Eden [REDACTED]
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
20k Special: Family Memories
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Playlist
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Independence [Special Chapter]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (+ Important Announcement)
Chapter 35
Thank you, Technoblade. (+ Story closing thoughts)

Chapter 28

2.7K 148 90
Golden_Page tarafından

An: Good lord my upload schedule is starting to look like Technoblade's- ANYWAY, ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!

Tw: Blood/ Mild gore/ Swearing
[Eden POV]

The next few weeks went by pretty seamlessly. Tommy and I fixed up the house a few times, I built mini Henry his own little pen area, and Tommy adopted a spider hybrid.

His name is Shroud, he's quite small and can't speak English very well but Tommy and I are working on teaching him.

I've been taking him around the house teaching him things.

Tommy, Shroud, and I were farming the carrots in the basement when Shroud started shivering. Taking note to his behavior I paused, when he faintly sneezed I stood up. I ran over to our shared room and grabbed a red sweater out of the closet.

Running back out I picked him up from the dirt and water, dusting off his pants and slipping the sweater around his torso.

He smiled down at the clothing, hugging me in response.

Hugging him back, I saw Tommy sitting by the crops, smiling at us as he wiped a bit of dirt off his face.

"Eddi!" Shroud shouted up at me, laughing to himself before snuggling his face into my hoodie.

Tommy had said when he brought Shroud, that he was my little brother now. I didn't know what having a little brother was like until Tommy tried explaining it to me. Though Tommy said he was the little brother so he didn't fully know, but I'd have to help take care of him now.

I think I've been doing a good job.

~~~~

A few other things had happened in the last few days I'd gotten shot in the arm, and had nearly gotten stuck in an abandoned well.

I was training again, Techno had mentioned he wasn't going to be able to train me for a while, so he taught me ways to train by myself.

I'd been shooting at trees and hit a skeleton, the skeleton saw me before I saw them. Then there you go, arrow to the shoulder. The flint tip lodged itself into the muscle on my left arm, tearing part of it. Luckily enough my scream was heard by Tommy, who'd found me outside.

Tommy patched me up, resigning me from training for a few days to prevent further injury.

Instead of training early the next morning, I went out to gather some extra materials for the house, I started waking up before Tommy, and Shroud was primary nocturnal. I ventured into uncharted territory when my foot slipped on some moss covering a hole.

The hole turned out to be an old abandoned well. I fell into about knee deep water, dirty water. I tried climbing the walls but an out of place brick ended up scraping a deep cut through my skin, all the way up my forearm. Barley missing the arrow wound.

I'd fallen back into the well holding my arm. My hands were now soaked in blood, making the climb impossible. I didn't know exactly what to do so I just sat there, my mind was blank staring at the light shining through the opening until I blacked out.

I'd woke back up at home, my arm was already primarily healed. The cut had closed and all trace of the blood was gone just a scar lined it's place.

When I asked Tommy what happened he told me I was passed out outside the door. He'd only noticed the scar once that I was awake.

~~~~

I was primarily the only one who left the house anymore. Tommy kept Shroud inside to take care of him and do work around the house. I helped out as much as I could but would venture out for materials runs or for training.

We didn't even need materials anymore. I was more lying about getting stuff now. I just wanted to go explore, to be outside.

Sitting on the counter, Tommy rewrapped my bandages. My arm was perfectly fine but the movement in my left shoulder had been hindered quite a bit.

"You're sure your okay to go out?"

"Yes."

Tommy had obviously been worrying, I did feel bad for going out again but today I really needed to check on a few things.

"Remember our deal."

"Yeah yeah, I know."

I hated wearing armor, so Tommy and I made a deal that if I got hurt again I'd start wearing armor when leaving the house, but if I was careful and didn't get hurt, I wouldn't have to.

Shroud was latched onto Tommy's back, he was still asleep.

Tommy pressed a kiss to my head as he let me get off the counter.

"Be safe."

"I will."

"Love you!"

"Love you too! Bye!"

Now out of the door I walked down the prime path, heading in the direction of Snowchester.

I wanted to check up on Michael, I hadn't seen him in way too long. There was also a rumor I heard of from the crows.

One of them had given me a certain type of coin, it was much bigger than normal coins, with stripes on the outline and a weirdly boxy smile in the middle. When I asked chat what it was they freaked out, but some pointed me to where I'd been told spawn was.

I wanted to check that out as well.

~~~~

Exiting the water highway I stepped into the snow, earning a satisfying crunch as I walked.

Heading to Tubbo's house I glanced up at the attic, Michael wasn't looking through the window like normal.

I'd let myself in the house, Tubbo and Mr. Boo weren't home so I went straight up to the attic. Knocking on the old wood I waited, after getting no answer I popped the hatch open. My eyes swept over the room, landing on a piglin shaped lump in his bed. Fully hoisting myself into the room I closed the trapdoor.

The room was really cold, pulling my hoodie sleeves over my hands I walked over to Michael's bed.

When I noticed his body shaking I panicked, and rightfully so. Piglins originate in the Nether, they're naturally in hot climates. Zombified or not cold isn't good for them.

Fumbling through my pockets I took out Dad's lighter, the one I'd gotten out of his old jacket.

I quickly lit the lantern by his bed, it's had burned out and was most likely the reason for the rooms dimly lit nature. The flame engined blue and brightened the room. Being considerably warm as well.

Michael opened his eyes about halfway, looking at me with tired eyes and he held his blankets to his form.

Stuffing the lighter back in my pocket I pulled my blue hoodie off of my form, leaving me in a short sleeve black t-shirt.

I gently peeled the blankets off him and helped him sit up, he was awake but he was tired and unresponsive, simply listening and nodding at me as I talked to him. Propping him up onto his pillows, I sat on his bed beside him and slipped the jacket over his thin yellow sweater, I laid his blankets back over his legs.

As I stood up to go grab my bag, that'd been discarded by the door when I saw Michael shaking, taking out two bottles.

Going back to Michael, his chicken laid down in his lap, appearing from lord knows where that chicken was hiding before.

Helping Michael drink the first one I gave him about a quarter of a strength pot and water. I couldn't give him a full strength potion. I'd heard from Phil before that children drinking full pots could be harmful to them, and I didn't need Michael bouncing off the walls I just wanted him to have enough strength to walk around.

He opened his eyes fully now. I wrapped his blankets back over his shoulders and hugged him, as best as I could with an injured arm.

He was freezing.

"Give me five minutes Michael, stay here and try to warm up okay? I'll be right back." Michael gave me another nod in response.

Taking hold of my bag again I climbed the ladder back downstairs, rushing over to Tubbo's kitchen and checking what ingredients he had.

Michael needed food, preferably something warm.

I used to help mom make me food all the time, how hard can it be?

~~~~

Five minutes turned to around fifteen, but I finally made a warm mushroom stew. It wasn't as good as adults have made it before but it wasn't bad, and yes I did test it. I'm not gonna give it to Michael if it's gross.

Carefully I brought the soup upstairs, my clothes slightly messy, matching with the downstairs.

Nevertheless I got the food to Michael, helping him actually eat it and hopefully warm himself up.

Soon enough we had returned to a regular temperature, with the help of the soup and some tea I quickly made after.

Sitting on the side of his bed I put the dishes to the side.

Once I saw Michael looking his normal self he rushed to me, hugging me tightly.

Returning the hug I stressed the thought of how he managed to get like that in the first place.

Letting him go yet still keeping my arms on his shoulders, I pressed the question. Michael's English had been getting a little better, so I knew he could respond to some extent.

"Michael, where are Tubbo and Ranboo?"

"I don't know." Michael responded, signing as he talked.

Pausing, I furrowed my eyebrows, visibly confused.

"When was the last time you saw them?"

"Not sure. Five days?"

"Five days?!"

He nodded slowly. What the hell could be so important that those two would forget about their own son?!

Closing my eyes I sighed, taking my hands off Michael's shoulders and taking one of his hands. My other hand reached into my pocket to retrieve the transponder device he'd given me.

"Tommy?"

"Hey Eden, are you alright?"

"I'm fine but may I ask you a favor?"

~~~~

"Uncle Tommy!"

Michael hopped up and down in his bed as Tommy climbed up the trapdoor, Shroud strapped to a baby carrier on his back.

"Hey buddy."

Tommy had brought food and clothes for the three of us, he'd decided since it was to dangerous for me to bring Michael back to our house, Tommy would just come here.

Shroud climbed out of the carrier and into my lap as I sat on Michael's bed, Tommy giving Michael warmer clothes and handing me back my hoodie.

Michael took more interest in Shroud than what Tommy was doing. Shroud looked mainly at Michael's chicken. He reached for it but die to his smaller size he couldn't reach him. Michael moved his chicken over so Shroud could pet him.

"Hello?" Shroud looked at me curiously before directly saying anything to Michael.

Nodding to him he looked directly at Michael.

"Hello!" He shouted waving with all of his arms

"Hello." Michael waved back slowly.

"I is Shroud!"
Shroud had started shouting, probably from Tommy's influence.

"Mic-al" Shroud struggled with the name for a second, earning a laugh from me, Michael, and Tommy.

~~~~

[Tommy's POV]

Cleaning up the last of the mess Eden had made earlier in the kitchen I looked back up to the attic room.

The silence from them bothered me so I climbed up the ladder, needing reassurance that they were okay.

Looking from the door I saw the three kids laying down in Michael's bed, their eyes closed and their breathing regulated. They'd fallen asleep.

Smiling to myself I quietly pulled myself into their room, tucking them all in before exiting the room, carefully shutting the trapdoor behind me. Getting down to the ground floor I looked around. Tubbo's winter coat was hung up on the wrack, his closet wasn't locked as usual and was open with half the clothes spilling out the drawers.

Where the fuck was he?

Where was Ranboo?

Why weren't they checking on their son?

I couldn't leave to find them and I wasn't gonna yell at them over the phone in fear of waking up the kids. I wouldn't say anything for now but I'd have a fucking bone to pick with them later.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.6K 85 22
Hello! This is a collection of short stories based around the Dream SMP. Some I write during lore streams, those are little things I headcanon that...
450K 10.9K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰...
11.8K 235 24
Tommy has been in and out of the foster system since the age of 5. He's been brought back from fostering at lest 13 times and had begone to lose hope...
12.5K 719 19
One day, a strange kid just... wakes up next to an end portal. How did they get there? They don't know. Where were they before this? They can't r...