Band Of Brothers preferences...

By trashbag-baby

Requests are open please read rules first! - Started: 05/19/21 More

Intro/Requests Rules
Roses Are Red | Joe Liebgott
Roses Are Red pt2 | Joe Liebgott
Night Changes | Joe Liebgott
HS head cannons | Joe Liebgott
Valentines Day | Joe Liebgott
Come Find Me | Joe Liebgott
Forever Is A Long Time | Webgott
Haguenau | Joe Liebgott
Its Going To Be Okay Some Day | Joe Liebgott
Too Close | Joe Liebgott
Quarintine | Luztoye
Sweet Serenity | Joe Liebgott
Your Dad Scares Me | Joe Liebgott
Angry At The World | Joe Liebgott
How To Mess Up With A Soulmate | Webgott
Music character annalysis's | Multi characters
Radio Ga Ga | Luztoye
Mr Loverman | Luztoye
Under The Stars (NSFW) | Baberoe
I love you | Luztoye
How To Mess Up With A Soulmate (Pt. 2) | Baberoe
Broken Bones and Helpful Hands | Luztoye
My Hero | Webgott
Little Talks | Baberoe
Hallmark For The Gays | Luztoye
Camp Toccoa | Speirton
Cigarette Day Dream(NSFW) | Webgott
๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸปWritober๐ŸŽƒ
Back Story | Baberoe
Domestic | Joe Toye
Free style | Webgott
Letter | Luztoye
Bodyguard | Joe Liebgott
1K Words | Luztoye
Bromance | Guarnere/Heffron
Spoken | Speirton
Magical AU | Baberoe
Fake Relationship | Speirton
Angst Ending | baberoe
Rating Mature | Luztoye
We Healed Each Other | Luztoye
๐ŸŽƒEnd Of Writober 2021
Baby Daddys | Baberoe
Holiday Break | Webgott
๐ŸŽ„12 Days of Ficmas 2021!๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป
1: Snow Day-Luztoye
2: Snow Angels-Baberoe
3: Ice Skating-Baberoe
4: Christmas Movies-Webgott
5: Making Paper Snow Flakes-Multi Ship
๐ŸŽ„End Of Writmas๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป
From The Dining Table-Baberoe
Fly Me To The Moon-Baberoe
Actions Speak Louder Than Words-Baberoe
Unravel Me-Webgott
Old Friends and Old Feelings-Webgott
It's Not Living If It's Not With You-Baberoe
Creole-Baberoe
Mrs. Potato Head-Luztoye
Finally-Webgott
Quickie-Luztoye
Dog Park-Luztoye
Ice Cream-Webgott
Worst-Baberoe
George In The Hat-Luztoye
Joe - Luztoye
Sweet Love | Webgott
Shut Your Yap | Webgott
Hanukkah | Joe Liebgott
Christmas, Sweetness, and Things-Randemartin
Joe's Picky-Webgott
George Is Like Buddy The Elf-Luztoye
Joe Clause-Luztoye
Dance With Me-Baberoe
My Snowman And Me-Luztoye
Ways He Says I Love You-Webgott
Cardigan-Webgott
โคต๏ธ๐ŸŽƒStart of War Is Helloween Prompts!
Day One: Put That PSL Down-Baberoe/Male OC
Day Two: Graveyard, Grave Encounters-Luztoye/Daisybilly
Day Three: Aliens? -Baberoe
Day Four: Ghost of You
Day Five: Pumpkin Patch-Luztoye
Day Six: Cabin-Multi Ship
Day Seven: Witching Hours
๐ŸŽƒโฌ†๏ธ End of War is Helloween
Target Runs-Webgott
Lasting Impressions | Webgott
Phones | Baberoe
George, Web, and the Costume Fiasco of 2023 | Luztoye and Webgott
Keep It Up | Luztoye
Stuck In It With You | Webgott
Long Roads Ahead | Baberoe/OC
The Maple Tree | Luztoye
Helpimg The Enemy | Luztoye
The Year Babe Made The Dead Turkey, Fly | Baberoe/OC
Untitled | Webgott
Babe and His K-Pop Albums | Baberoe/Graham
Willow | Webgott

Lawn Boy | Luztoye

56 0 0
By trashbag-baby

George hummed as he made breakfast for him and his grandma. He hummed to the Mamma Mia sound track playing softly in the background. He flipped a pancake then jumped as the doorbell ringed.

"Grandma are you expecting anybody?" George peaked his head out into the dinning room where his grandma read the newspaper.

"Oh it's just the lawn boy. He's nice go tell him just the lawn needs to be mowed today." She smiled.

"Okay, I'll also have breakfast done soon." He smiled and jogged over to the double doors and opened one.

"Uhm hi, is Ms. Luz here?" A tall muscular man that looked about George's age asked.

"Im her grandson. She just said just the lawn needed to be mowed." George smiled and leaned against the door frame.

"Okay," the tall man nodded and walked off. George blushed and shut the door. Returning to the kitchen to finish breakfast.

~The following summer~

"Why don't you go give him his money and invite him in for iced tea." Ms. Luz smiled and put the $50 in George's hand.

"Okay grandma," he blushed and looked down. She had picked up that her grandson had feelings for Joe. George hummed as he walked outside to find Joe, shirtless. Sitting on the edge of the fountain. "Hey Joe, grandma said that you should come in for some iced tea but no pressure." He fidgeted with the cash in his hand then handed it to Joe.

"Sure I'll come in," Joe smiled and picked up his shirt before following George inside. George hummed another show tune to himself as he walked to the back door. He opened it and held it for Joe. He thanked him and George followed him in. How could one man be so beautiful. Joe slid his shirt back on and Ms. Luz came out with a tray with a pitcher of iced tea and some glasses.

"Oh thank you Joe you do such a good job taking care of the lawn." She smiled and set the tray down before giving him a hug.

"Of course," he nodded and had a seat at the table.

"So you've got to meet my grandson George." She started pouring everyone glasses.

"Yeah a few times now," George interjected and tried to not make eye contact with Joe. George's cheeks heated up slightly embarrassed.

"Do you guys go to the same school?" She sat back in the chair and took a sip.

"I don't think we do?" Joe glanced at George.

"Uhm I don't think so. I go to West Creek." George hummed into his tea.

"No, I go to Central," Joe nodded.

"We'll you two should be friends" Ms Luz smiled and got up leaving the two at the table.

    George sat at the side of the pool and put his feet in as Joe cleaned it.

"Well doing that is destroying the point of me cleaning the pool." Joe smiled looking down at the dark haired boy he was pinning for.

"My feet are clean Joe," George winked and splashed him.

"Hey hey! Stop that," Joe giggled and nudged George with the pool net.

"If you push me in to the pool you might lose your job." George laughed and crossed his arms putting on a smug smirk. George was head over heels for this man.
Joe continued silently as he scooped out leafs and other things that fell in.

"So, when did you start cleaning for Grandma Luz?" George asked out of the random swishing his feet in the clear water.

"I think like three or four years ago. She posted an ad on that neighborhood app that only moms use. So I took it, started by just mowing and cleaning the pool. Then it turned into raking, edging, and shoveling during the winter." Joe shrugged.

"Nice," George hummed and splashed Joe again.

"Hey!" He giggled and splashed George the best he could with the pool net.

"Uh! That's not fair!" George crossed his arms as his shirt and shorts got wet.

"But it is," Joe winked and George fell 800 times harder.

"So why'd you move in with your Grandma? I mean if that's okay to ask?" Joe disappeared for a moment hanging up the pool net in the pool house and came back out.

"My parents died in a car accident a few years ago," George kept his eyes focused on his feet dangling into the water. He'd gotten better about talking about it. He didn't cry as much anymore about it.
Joe sat down next to George and put his feet in.

"Sorry for asking," he sighed looking up at the grey skies. Rain was in the forecast for today but neither of them knew what time it would start.

"Just been me and Grandma for awhile now. Grandpa Luz died when I was like 11. But she's always been there for me. My mom didn't really talk to her parents much it wasn't really a healthy relationship. Wow why am I telling you all this, I'm really sorry." George sighed and ran his hands down his face.

"No it's okay, I'm sorry for asking the question." Joe sighed looking at the other boy. George was in need for a haircut his hair was overgrown and kind of fell in his face. Joe couldn't ever stand when his hair got too long or short.

"Oh damn okay," George laughed awkwardly as the wind picked up and just started to down pour on them.

"Here come inside. Im sure grandma will be back from her brunch soon." George stood up along with Joe. They rushed up the deck steps and George opened the sliding glass door for them and they went in.

"Well that was close," Joe itched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah," George hummed, "Do you want some lunch? I made chili yesterday and they always say chili is better leftover."

"Oh sure," Joe followed George through the house. Into the kitchen. George opened the fridge and pulled out the Tupperware of chili.

"Bowls are up in that cabinet." George pointed blindly at the cabinet. Joe nodded and took one down handing it to George.
"How much you want?" He hummed and pulled the serving spoon out of a drawer.

"Measure with your heart of what you consider lunch size." Joe snickered and sat down at the table. George giggled and began scooping out the red consistency into the bowl.

"So what do you do during your summers?" Joe asked as he fidgeted with his fingers slightly. They both needed to admit that it was awkward.

"Uhm, I don't know." He shrugged, "I don't really have any friends. Just never really like clashed with anyone at school. Well I'm friends with this couple, Ron and Carwood. But like I don't know if you've ever been like a third wheel friend."

"Yeah I get it. I seem to be doing it everyday, Bills got Franny, Genes got Babe." Joe smiled through a bite of chili.

"Wait. Babe? That's his name?" George's lips pulled tight as he smiled wide his eyes glowing.

"Yep, well no." Joe began, "His real names Edward but since we met him in second grade he's always forced us to call him Babe. Only his boyfriend calls him Edward well his mom and the Nuns he always says."

"Please! That's too good," George wheezed as he rubbed the laughing tears from his eyes. Then a dark roll of thunder came, a flash outside. The lights flickered then the power went out, "God damnit."
George got up from the table and started gathering the candles that were spread around the main floor of the house. He set them up in the kitchen and dining room then lighted them.

"Sorry," George apologized sitting back down. He leaned his head on his hands and focused on Joe eating.

"It's good," Joe hummed through another bite of chili.

"Stopped talking your food is going to get cold real fast," George smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, Okay." Joe put his hands up in defense and went back to the bowl of chili.

"I hope Grandma will be home soon," George frowned, "She shouldn't be out driving in this shit."

"Could I stay till this settles down?" Joe finished his chili and washed it down with some water. George couldn't help but swoon at the sight of Joe chugging it. The way his Adams apple bobbed.

"Shit sorry," George ran his hands through his hair and then ran them down his face.

"You think I'm cute or something?" Joe smiled as he wiped his mouth and set down the water.

"Psh, No you just mow my lawn and clean my pool." George looked down, his face heating up.

"So you do think I'm cute?" Joe pushed at George.

"What makes you think boys do it for me?" He pouted and leaned back in his chair watching the candle light flicker against Joes perfect, wet skin.

"Please I know another gay man when I see one. Plus ya'll fly the pride flag and last I checked your grandmas widowed." Joe leaned on the table his arms folded.

"So you know another gay man when you see one? You tellin' me you like boys too?" George raised his eyebrow.

"I'm bi but I swing more towards men," Joe shrugged as he looked around mindlessly. George couldn't believe what he was hearing, there's no way that the hot lawn boy liked boys to. George was missing out on this the whole time?

"You're joking? You seem like the most straightest person ever." George chuckled and heard the front door open.

"Looks are deceiving," Joe winked, the power flickered back on and the storm reduced to some sprinkles.

"Oh Joe and George. Sorry I was late but here's your money." She put the 75 dollars in Joes hand, "But I wanted to ask you something before you leave."

"Go ahead Mrs. Luz." Joe glanced at George who was standing by the entrance by the kitchen listening.

"One of my friends invited me to Vegas next month for two weeks, so I was wondering if you'd be willing to house sit with George?" She smiled looking up at him.

"Oh uh," He looked over at George, "Sure if that's okay with you George?"

"Sure," George hummed.

"Perfect I'll have him send you the details." She smiled and shuffled off to the kitchen. A whole two weeks with the very, very hot lawn boy who just told George he was gay? Please this was something straight out of the movies but George was ready for it.

George rolled over over on his bed and sighed as he talked to Carwood and Ron over FaceTime.

"A whole week with that hunk that mows your lawn?" Carwood raised an eyebrow.

"Hey!" Ron leaned into view from next to Carwood.

"You know that you think you're hot," Carwood kissed Rons cheek and smiled. They were George's best friends; Although, George felt like he was third wheeling a lot.

"Yeah Grandma Luz asked him to house sit with me. I'm not sure why but I think she's trying to set us up." George sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Well don't you have the hots for him? Should I do a through background check on this guy?" Ron hummed.

"No, I've known him for awhile I think he's trustworthy enough. I've been alone with him plenty." George rubbed his face. He was scared and excited for this.

"Well I wish you the best of luck." Carwood smiled and leaned against Ron.

"Are you hanging up on me?" George whined grabbing his phone.

"Bye!" Carwood giggled and hung up leaving George alone in his room alone, in silence, and with lots of thoughts.

"So you can stay in here and that's most the house." George shoved his hands into the pockets of his khaki shorts and walked into the guest room.

"Okay," Joe slung his duffle bag onto the bed and looked around the rather large guest room then back at George.

"Uhm attached bathroom through here," He opened a door next to the closet, "I'll leave you to it. I'll let you know when I make dinner."

"Okay," Joe nodded and gave him finger guns awkwardly. George exited the room fast and pulled out his phone as sped down the hall. He took a shaky picture of him on snapchat and captioned it 'HES HERE AND HE GAVE ME FINGER GUNS' than sent it to Carwood. George dipped into his room and shut the door.

"It's just two weeks George you can do this." He whispered to himself.

Joe and George sat at the circle table across from each other, eating their chicken Alfredo quietly .

"So," George spun the Alfredo noodles on his fork.

"So?" Joe looked up at him and took a drink from the bottle of corona in the fridge.

"If you wanna have your friends over sometime I won't tell and I'll act invisible." George shrugged and twisted the edge of the placemat between his fingers.

"Take me as a party guy?" Joe smirked, winking at George.

"I mean I barely know you," George shrugged and sipped a bit of wine.

"Babe usually throws the parties, Gene plays ER doctor, he's taking pre med college classes as well as his senior classes." Joe hummed through a bite.

"I still can't believe he goes by Babe, But this Gene guy sounds smart. Tell me about your other friends, I only have two." George grabbed the bottle of red wine and filled his glass again.

"Well there's Bill, I've known him for years. We've always called him Wild Bill. He just got more wild after he lost his leg in middle school in a car accident. But he's a really cool guy, super funny He's got this gorgeous girlfriend named Frannie." Joe nodded and finished off his pasta.

"Wow there's a Wild Bill and a Babe. Maybe I don't wanna get involved with your friends." George laughed and took the plates and put them in the dishwasher.

"Well its not that terrible, We also have the other Joe and David. Joe is an angry, gay, Jewish man so he has it out for everyone. Then there's his boyfriend David, he's a fem boy with richer than rich parents. They kinda neglect him but he has a full ride to Harvard on an English Scholarship." Joe nodded.

"So an angry jewish man and his preppy boyfriend. Anyone else?" George smiled nodding along.

"Oh there's more, last but not least. Skip, Alex, and Don. Biggest stoners I've ever met, they're always hot boxing their car, a bathroom at a party, anywhere. But all three of them are so in love it's disgusting." Joe nodded, "What about yourself?"

"Carwood and Ron," George smiled, "Carwood is a mom kind of friend, he keeps me in line. He wears new balances. Than there's Ron, he doesn't like anyone but me and Carwood. Its his dream to be a CIA agent, he knows everything about everyone. But yeah than there's Grandma Luz." George shrugged and leaned his head on the table.

"Well look at us," Joe smiled, "Maybe we should have a mixer with all our friends?"

"Maybe," George smiled.

And the mixer happened on the third night, first came Babe and Gene.                                                       The doorbell rang and Joe ran to the door.

"Joe!" Babe threw his hands around Joes neck, "I haven't seen you since the end of the school year party."

"Oh that was only like maybe a month ago?" Joe chuckled and pushed Babe off of him, "Hi Gene."

"Hi Joe," The pale boy waved and stood behind Babe.

"George this is the infamous Babe Heffron," Joe motioned to the redhead.

"You told him about me?" Babe looked at Joe, "Joe talks about how hot you are all the-" Babe started.

"And this is Gene the pre-med student, Babes lovely other half!" Joe smirked.

"Hi guys," George smiled, "Come in I set out chips and drinks in the kitchen."

"Its really nice to finally meet you!" Babe called as Gene pulled him to the kitchen.

"Yeah that's Babe." Joe itched the back of his neck.

"So you do have a crush on me," George nudged Joes side and giggled.

Bill came next, he pounded on the door. "Open up Toye I know ya' in there!" George opened the door and Bill busted out laughing.

"You're that hot guy Joe is always yappin' about!" Bill laughed.

"And this is the one and only Wild Bill." Joe came up behind George. George looked over Bill and he seemed to fit the bill of Joes stories.

"I'm George," he smiled and shook Bills hand.

"Nice to meet ya," Bill disappeared into the house.

"I'm sorry for anything and everything Bill ever says to you." Joe smirked and followed Bill, George shook his head and stood at the door.

Joe and David came next, George opened the door to a well dressed David. He sported a black tennis skirt with a black crop top.

"Oh I like your outfit," George smiled.

"Oh thank you, I'm David and this is my bitter half Joe." David took Georges hand in his and shook it.

"Hey," Joe stood behind David.

"Hey," George smiled, "Drinks and snacks in the kitchen. Just as they were about to walk in the hurricane trio walked up the path to the door.

"Oh! This is Joes hot date right there! Don look!" A blonde man pointed towards George.

"And this is the tornado trio," Joe came up behind George, "Thats Skip." Pointing towards the blonde one.

"I'm Don or Malark, the red head waved as he walked up.

"And this is our boyfriend Alex," Skip threw his arm around the brown haired man.

"I Brought some killer shit I got in Colorado,"Don smiled and held up a small Vans bag.

"Hey you're going to get us caught!" Alex grabbed the bag.

"Can we come in Joe?" Skip asked.

"It's his house you gotta ask him," Joe pointed to George.

"Yeah sure my friends should be here soon,"George smiled.

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" Babe and Bill cheered as Skip downed some beer straight from a keg.

"Yeah!" Babe cheered and clapped Skip on the back.

"Are you gonna drink out of your leg again?" Don asked.

"I don't know," Bill laughed.

Ron and Carwood walked in the front door and followed the noise and walked into the kitchen.

"Who are these Jerrys?" Bill asked looking over at them.

"Oh let me go get George I think these are his friends. Right your Carwood and Ron?" Joe asked.

"In the flesh," Carwood smiled, "You must be Joe."

"Yep that I am, I'll be right back with George," Joe walked out to the pool deck.

"Whats up?" George passed the joint back to Alex.

"Carwood and Ron are here," Joe pointed towards the sliding glass door that led into the kitchen.

"Okay I'm coming," George got up and walked inside.

"Look what the cat dragged in," George smiled and threw his arms around Carwood and Ron.

"Meet my new friends, don't worry I'm not replacing you!" George smiled, "Thats Bill over there with the prosthetic leg. He's a little wild so they call him Wild Bill." He pointed towards the short man, "Thats Skip and Don," He pointed at them, "Their third of the trio is outside getting stoney bologna." George smiled.

"I'm Babe and this is my wonderful boyfriend Gene." Babe kissed the short black haired man on the cheek.

"This is Joe and David," Joe waved and David smiled sitting on Joes lap.

"And finally this is the infamous Joe Toye." George hummed and leaned against Joe slightly surprising them both. "And everyone this is Carwood and Ron. Don't fuck with Ron he'll fucking kill you."

"Hey guys," Carwood smiled and Ron just terminator scanned the room of stupid teenage boys.

"Back to it," George smiled turning the music back up.

Later that night George sat against Joe and took another hit off the bong he took from Skip. "Whats going through that handsome brain of yours?" George looked up at Joe.

"My handsome brain?" Joe pointed at himself.

"Yeah your handsome brain," George smirked and took another hit, "Want one?"

"Nah I don't really like weed," Joe shrugged.

"You're missing out," George shrugged and set it on the coffee table and leaned onto Joe. Joe smiled and ran his hands up Georges shirt. George shivered under Joes touch, but moved his head back. In an awkward attempt of trying to kiss Joe. Joe and George knocked their heads together and George whined out and started to giggle.

"Well that was awkward sorry," George frowned and tried to hide his face. He sat up and moved so he was facing Joe.

"No it wasn't come here," Joe could feel the shitty beer racing through his body as he leaned forward and kissed George. George leaned into the kiss and George couldn't stop thinking about how weird they probably looked. George backed up the kiss so he was hovering over Joes lap. Joe grabbed at George and pulled him down. George started to rub his crotch against Joes leg.

"Fuck Georgie," Joe ran his hands through Georges hair as George tried to get off.

"What the fuck!" Bill shouted as he walked into the living room. George and Joe tackled off of each other and George landed on the ground and smacked his elbow on the coffee table.

"Ow!" George cradled his elbow as he laid next to the couch and Joe shot up.

"Medic!" George called dramatically as the green herb made him think like a dumb ass.

"They're calling for you Gene," Bill laughed as the black haired boy raced in.

"Bill what the hell?" Joe sighed as he got up walking over to him. The rest of their friends funneled in.

"You can't hit me I have a disability!" Bill threw up his hands in defense as Joe walked over to him.

"Bill you ruined the steamy moment?" Babe asked and threw his arms around Joe and Bill.

"He did!" George shouted as Gene held an icepack to Georges elbow.

"Oh look at this cock blocker!" Carwood smiled, "Is everyone okay?"

"I think so," Babe looked around, "Wait where's the tornado trio and that scary guy?"

"Skip, Don, and Alex are probably hot boxing a bathroom. As for the scary dude?" Bill looked at Carwood.

"Ah shit where did Ron go?" Carwood sighed. Skip, Don, and Alex stumbled into the room. Their eyes red and all of them holding onto each other for support.

"Ah damn, Wood guy your boyfriend is asking for you outside. We got him to try that delta strain!" Don smiled and hung onto Skips shoulder.

"Theres no way you got Ron to smoke," George looked up.

"We did," Alex nodded.

        Joe and George spent the next day picking up the house after the tornado of a new giant friend group. George laid down on a pool lounger as they finished up picking up outside.

"Ugh, I didn't get any sleep and I feel so hung over." George covered his eyes with his arms.

"Maybe let's get you inside, I'll make you brunch." Joe smirked to himself, "First time hung over?"

"Mh...maybe." George moved his arms slightly to peak at Joe.

"Okay come on cowboy," Joe grabbed Georges hands and pulled him up.   George whined and tumbled into Joes arms. Joe kissed George on the forehead and helped him inside.                                                                                           George sat down on a chair and laid his head on the table.

"Here," Joe set two iburprofen on the table and a glass of water, "Drink it."                              

George nodded and took the pills and drank some of the water. Joe hummed to himself as he started to make pancakes and eggs for them.               "We should talk about last night." George sighed tipping his head up from his arms to look at Joe.

"Yeah," Joe sighed.

"Sorry, I get it if it was a drunk mistake or something or the heat of the moment." George sighed.

"No, I uh. I've just never been with a guy before that was more than just a quick fuck or two. But George Luz I can tell you that I have romantic feelings for you." Joe stopped his cooking and looked at George.

"Really?" Georges eyes softened and he picked up his head.

"Yes," Joe breathed out waiting for a response.

"Well I also, like you a lot. And this has been For a long time," George smiled hopeful for this to go where he wishes it would.

"Well I outta take you on a date than," Joe giggled to himself, "After we take care of that hang over."

"Let's not tell my Grandma." George smiled hiding his face and shaking his head.

"Aw shouldn't we let her get the happy ending she's longed for?" Joe platted the foot and set a plate down for himself and then nudged George.

"Huh?" George picked up his head, of course he had fallen asleep.

"Nothin'" Joe set down the plate in front of George and sat across the circle table.

"I hope you had fun last night," George took a bite of his toast.

"I did have a lot of fun. Also Carwood is a hoot, but Ron. He's a bit scary still." Joe explained. George nodded in agreement.

The end of the two weeks came too fast for the new found couple. They waited at the airport for Grandma Luz, hand in hand.
Well George was making small talk with another lady waiting for her husband to come back from his business trip.
But once Joe saw George's grandma coming down the escalator he gently pulled on George's hand.

"Sorry, gotta go! Have a nice evening!" George called after the lady.

"Aw my George darling!" Mrs. Luz hurried down and hugged her grandson.

"Hi grandma." He blushed slightly embarrassed but hugged her back.

"Hi Mrs. Luz, I promise we kept the house together." Joe offered a smile but the short women pulled him in for a hug.

"Grandma lets get you home," George ushered her towards the door. Joe winked at George and snickered.

-Some time after-

George snuggled up into Joe, they'd just finished another round of steamy sex. Their first summer together after high school. George was going off to NYU and Joe was undecided. Well he'd gotten into a few schools but couldn't afford it.

"I told you Joey bean," George kissed at Joes neck, "I can help you pay for college. Grandma Luz is loaded and I also have full access to my inheritance money now."

"George," Joe breathed out running his hands through Georges locks of hair.

"Yeah Cowboy?" George snuggled himself into Joes chest embracing his piney smell of his after shave.

"I got into West Point," Joe smiled.

"Wait really? What are you majoring in? Joey why didn't you tell me?" George went on but Joe knew that George was clueless.

"Georgie babe West Point is a military school." Joe giggled running his hands up Georges body.

"What?" George sat up a little alert, a wave of worry ran through Joe.

"Well I want to go into the military George, you know the benefits are crazy good. Don't you wanna be an army wife?" Joe winked.

"Well what if you get hurt?" George frowned running his hand down Joes arm.

"I'm not going to get hurt I promise," Joe held both of Georges.

"You better promise or I'll hurt you myself," George kissed his cheek, "Well I think from what David said West Point is close to NYC. Did Lieb tell you David got into Harvard? But Gene also got into NYU! So me, Gene, and Babe are gonna get an apartment together!" George started on a tangent.

"Lets take this one day at a time why don't we?" Joe kissed George getting him to shut the fuck up.

"I love you," George mumbled into Joes mouth. This is how it was meant to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 10.5K 35
๐–ง๐–พ ๐—๐—Ž๐—†๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–จ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—‰ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 27.2K 49
. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 11K 200
@shawnmendes liked your photo @shawnmendes commented on your photo @shawnmendes is now following you ______ Created June 25th Ended July 24th
119K 2.8K 24
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐žโž โ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ... ๐ข ๐š๐ฆโž โ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญโž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ'๐ฌ...