Therefore, You and Me

Od jensoopresident

Jisoo and her friends are the biggest trouble at YG according to Jennie. Unlucky for Jennie, her friends can'... Více

Intro - Characters
Chapter 1: My Girl
Chapter 2: Gay Idiots
Chapter 3: Emergency Meeting
Chapter 4: Accidents
Chapter 5: Drunk Confession
Chapter 6: Grinning Idiots
Chapter 7: They're Not Us
Chapter 8: Can't Fall Again
Chapter 9: Shadow
Chapter 10: A Ride
Chapter 11: Volunteer
Chapter 12: Boxes
Chapter 13: Bakery
Chapter 14: A Chance
Chapter 15: Nicki Minaj
Chapter 16: New Plans
Chapter 17: Mood Killer
Chapter 18: Drunk Japanese
Chapter 19: Day of Confessions
Chapter 20: Lost & Confused
Chapter 21: The Incident
Chapter 22: Kim Ji Soo
Chapter 23: Seeing Red
Chapter 24: An Apology
Chapter 25: New Start
Chapter 26: Transfers
Chapter 27: Lunch Talk
Chapter 28: Bar Night
Chapter 29: Drunk Talk
Chapter 30: The Night's Over
Chapter 31: New Morning
Chapter 32: Lotteworld
Chapter 34: Ferris Wheel
Chapter 35: Closer
Chapter 36: Birthday Dinner
Chapter 37: Number
Chapter 38: Party
Chapter 39: Fanclub Fight
Chapter 40: Nurse's Office
Chapter 41: Magic Shop
Chapter 42: High and Low
Chapter 43: Boy Friend
Chapter 44: Freshmen
Chapter 45: Girl Friend
Chapter 46: Jennie's Room
Chapter 47: Official
Chapter 48: Accidental Exposure
Chapter 49: First Date
Chapter 50: Important Announcement
Chapter 51: End of the year
Chapter 52: Kidnapped
Chapter 53: Surprise for StuCo
Chapter 54: Missing Girlfriend
Chapter 55: Forgiven
Chapter 56: Home
Chapter 57: Employed
Chapter 58: Caught
Chapter 59: A Promise
Chapter 60: Prepping For The End
Chapter 61: First Day
Chapter 62: Bittersweet feeling
Chapter 63: End of the Celebration
Epilogue: Help Wanted!

Chapter 33: I'm Not Scared

1.7K 110 11
Od jensoopresident

The girls decided to walk around together after lunch. They unknowingly ended up pairing up with each other. 

Well, Jennie and Rosé made sure to stick by their girls so they could partner up together.

Sana and Tzuyu were together as expected while Dahyun paired with Momo and Chaeyoung volunteered to go with Mina. 

Jisoo laughed at Lisa freezing at the thought of being alone with Rosé. She grinned as she took Jennie's hand in hers and ran off before Lisa could grab her to stay. 

"Oh my god! You should've seen her face." Jennie could practically burst at the sight of Jisoo laughing. 

"The monkey was sweating a whole river!" 

"Monkey?" 

"Mhm. Lisa spams us monkey emojis 24/7. I usually call her monkey or gorilla, short for the Gorilla glue that she uses as hairspray. Those bangs...they don't move." Jisoo shuddered.

Jennie giggled at Jisoo's serious explanation. She stopped when she realized where they were standing.

"Since, we're here, might as well go in." 

Jennie gulped at the thought. 

Of all places, we had to run to a haunted house.

"H-how about that over there? Let's try that first." Jennie pointed somewhere, not even turning around. 

Anything is better than this.

"You want to go on the Gyro death drop first?" Jisoo questioned her. 

DEATH DROP? 

Jennie hurriedly turned back to see people screaming for their lives as they dropped from the highest part of the ride.

Why do I keep doing this to myself?

She slapped herself internally and gave herself a quick pep talk. 

"Nevermind, let's go in."

A little heart attack is better than death.

"Are you sure?" Jisoo smirked "We don't have to go if you're scared." 

"I'm not!" Jennie huffed out "I'll even go in first! You can follow behind me if you're so scared." 

"Lead the way." Jisoo tried to keep her smile down as she watched Jennie stomp forward towards the haunted house. 

They're just people wearing costumes. You got this, Jen! 

They stepped into the dark, to see the gorey setup. 

She turned around to see Jisoo casually walking in and looking around like she was at an art exhibit. Not a single bit scared.

Wondering if it's too late to tell Jisoo she lied about not being scared, Jennie tried to think about her dignity and walked in farther. 

Jennie held back a scream when she walked into a prop zombie. 

Looking behind again, she saw Jisoo with her hands in her pocket, still walking through like they were at an art museum. 

What's so interesting about a few skeletons? Stop staring and come help me!

As if she heard her thoughts, Jisoo turned towards Jennie and gave her a smile. It turned into a smirk when she raised her eyes a bit higher above Jennie's head.

Confused, Jennie glared at her. Jisoo just signalled her to turn back. 

"I already saw the zombie." Jennie rolled her eyes "You can't scare me."

Jisoo had a playful smile on her face, she just shrugged her shoulders and went back to looking around. 

Jennie shook her head, Jisoo must think she's stupid. 

She slowly turned around so they could continue.

"Tch, I have an iron hea-AHHHHHHHH" Jennie screamed as she collapsed on the ground. She was sure her heartbeat reached the roof with it's speed.

Standing in front of her was a 7 foot long monster with limbs that looked to have been torn apart. Blood was splattered all over his face, enough to make him look real.

He growled in her face as she slid backwards on the floor, crying for him to get away. 

"Go away, please." Jennie begged in her tiny voice "I'm sorry, please go away." 

He stood there wiping away the blood on his mouth and hissed at her. 

"Jisoo, please tell him to go away!" Jennie finally yelled out, giving up her dignity. Or whatever's left of it.

Jennie sobbed as she watched Jisoo step in front of her.

"Okay, I think that's enough damage." Jisoo told the staff, who shrugged and peaked at Jennie still sobbing on the floor.

"Come on, the kid's sobbing on the floor." She reminded him.

They both looked at the mess Jennie was in and he decided to walk away.

The older girl smiled at her and offered a hand to help stand up, which she immediately took. 

Jennie clinged onto Jisoo's shoulders and tried to stop crying. 

"I lied, I'm the biggest loser in the group when it comes to scary things. I flinch at everything." Jennie told Jisoo once her crying let down. "I can't do this, can we just go back to the entrance, please?" 

"We can't go back now." Jisoo looked back "We're already past the first part, we just have four more to go." 

Jennie looked ready to cry again.

Jisoo softened her voice "I'll be in the front, just close your eyes and hang onto me, ok?" 

Jennie nodded and held onto Jisoo's arm. 

They made it to the third area without any jump scares. Jennie felt a bit more confident enough to open her eyes. 

With Jisoo constantly telling her they're just people in costumes and tightening her hold on her arm, it wasn't as scary.

Passing the bloody mirror, Jennie stopped to check her tear-stained face out when it suddenly burst open and an arm reached out for her. 

Screaming, Jennie buried her head into a confused Jisoo's shoulders. 

"Jen, I'm here, don't worry." Jisoo tried to move as fast as she could, basically dragging Jennie with her. 

Finally, they reached the last area and Jennie could finally breathe again, thinking about the exit. She had let go of Jisoo's arm by now.

"See, it wasn't so bad." Jisoo said, ruffling Jennie's hair. 

"Easy for you to say. You looked around like we were at an exhibit instead of a haunted house." Jennie mumbled and walked off.

They were going through an abandoned psych ward. 

Jisoo laughed at Jennie. "One of my friends used to work here. I was just looking at the new changes this year." 

"You didn't work here?" Jennie asked, she remembered Jisoo has been working for a while now. 

Jisoo shook her head, "I've been working at the restaurant for almost 3 years now." 

"I had to beg Tiffany to hire me though." Jisoo pouted "She wouldn't let a 17 year old server so she had me on dishwasher duty for almost half a year." 

Jennie smiled at her, distracted by Jisoo, she failed to see the two people approaching behind them. 

When she felt a tap on her shoulder, she casually turned, forgetting where they were. 

"Wanna stay with me?" A guy in a straight jacket asked her. 

The girl that was stroking her hair beside him didn't help Jennie either.

"Ahhhhh!!" Jennie ran back to Jisoo who had walked way ahead of her when her cardigan got stuck onto one of the props. 

In a rush to leave, she took it off and ran to Jisoo who wrapped her arm around her waist, and soothed her into a hug. 

Feeling Jennie stain her shirt with tears, she rushed them out of there. 

They found a bench for Jennie to sit on for a while so she could pace her heart again. 

Noticing Jennie's cardigan was missing, she was about to leave to get it back when she felt her hand tugged back. 

Jennie hadn't let go of her hand since they got out. She wouldn't let Jisoo go back. 

The sun was going down and the air was getting colder. Jennie's little crop top wasn't going to keep her warm.

Jisoo took off her jacket for Jennie to use for the rest of the night, her t-shirt was enough for now. 

"Are you okay now?" Jisoo kneeled down, to ask Jennie. 

Unsatisfied with the reluctant nod, Jisoo sat beside Jennie until she couldn't hear her sniffing. 

Jennie was now pouting, playing with the rings on Jisoo's fingers.

They decided to walk around for the rest of the night, Jisoo bribed Jennie with ice cream to occasionally go on smaller rides.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

19.6K 646 39
BP and Twice being best friends
25.1K 1.3K 26
What will Jennie do if the person she love deeply is already engaged with someone who is more successful than her? jensooau | Original Story; JENSOO...
16.6K 837 22
Both worlds of an Introvert and Extrovert soon collides causing ruckus behind curtains- More like, Chaeyoung trying to impress Jisoo. Both will have...
20.5K 536 27
LOVE YOU DADA/APPA/DAD. LOVE YOU MOM/MOMMY/UMMA. I WANT BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER. I HATE YOU! (run away) I WANT MY APPA. (SHOUT) WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR Y...