Another Olsen || Elijah Roman...

Por mcsnuglish

This is going to be the life of Elijah Roman Olsen, the youngest sibling/Kid of the Olsens. You are going to... Mais

0. Introduction
1. The Play
2. Spring Break
3. Bday Surprises
4. Movie Day
5. The News
6. The Audition
7. Fights
8. Boyfriend?!
9. Travel
10. Travel pt.2
11. Home sweet Italy
12. Gathering & Sights
13. Makeover
14. Filming
15. Thats a Wrap!
16. Online Schooling
17. Unexpected Visitor
18. The babysitter
19. W-What?
20. Welcome to UK
21. The Phone Call
22. Lizzie
23. Back to the USA
25. Home & Bonding
26. Breakdowns
27. The Agenda
28. Christmas & meet up
29. Christmas with Dad
30. Photoshoot
31. The Diary
32. Dad...
33. The Accident
34. Memories of the past
35. Awakening
36. Slowly getting back up
37. Going home
38. Momma and Me
39. Doctors Appointment
40. Aunts in Town!
41. Doctors & Dogs!?
42. Interview & Games
43. Trauma
44. Friends
45. School Trouble
46. Battle Scars
47. Uncle Blue!!
48. Interviews & Premiere Day
49. De-stressing
50. Back to Action!
51. Last day of Civil War
52.  Court & Custody
53. Saying Goodbye
54. Horrid Hell
55. "Where did Elijah go?"
56. CC to the rescue!
57. Finally over
58. Between 2 worlds
59. Nightmares do come true
60. Elijah Roman...
61. The Painful Ride
62. The House of Horror
63. The Next Chapter to Remembering

24. Packing

684 19 0
Por mcsnuglish

The next morning

6:03 am

When Eli woke up he let out a little yawn, he felt refreshed and well rested. The young boy was about to get up but he felt arms around him, and he heard light gentle breathing. He turned over and saw Lizzie fast asleep, he was a bit surprised by her. Eli didn't want to wake her up or anything, so he just laid in bed just looking at Lizzie.

Eli just looked at Lizzie who was peaceful asleep, he just admired her. He used to look up to her as his sister, now he can finally look up to her as his mother. To him I is weird to say that or even hear it, he then smiled a little. He then started to talk in his head. 'I can say I have a cool mom. Woah now that is weird to say. Lizzie my mom. This is crazy still.' Eli said in his head. 'My friends will be so confused. Wait..does that make Robbie my dad now?!..no my dad left Lizzie..and Robbie my new dad?...this is all so weird..and strange.' Eli said in his head again. He let out a small huff and he freezes when Lizzie started to move 'oh no! I woke Liz-Mom-Lizzie up!' Eli said in his head before he had a terrified look on his face. Lizzie pulled Eli closer to her and continued to sleep peacefully. Eli let out a sigh of relief, he felt safe yet again in her arms. The young Olsen then started to get comfortable and sleepy again, After about 5 minutes of Eli listening to Lizzies calm breathing he fell asleep.

9:26 am

Eli woke up to his head getting scratched, he did a little groan and snuggled closer to Lizzie. He then heard a light chuckle and his head getting scratched. "Elijahh come on baby. I don't want to be in bed all day." Lizzie said playfully. Eli looked up at her a bit before he did a slight huff, he then pulled away from Lizzie and went under the covers and slowly started to fall asleep again. "Eli come on. Jeez you do take after me. Come on MK, Ashley and Trent want to see you." Lizzie stated as she put her hand on Elis back. Eli took the covers off of him and looked at Lizzie with a slightly tired look, Lizzie smiled at him and put her hand on Elis cheek. "Well good morning Bubs. Nice to finally see my baby boy awake now." Lizzie said with a smile as she sat up.

Eli looked at her before he also sat up in bed, he let out a little yawn. "Morning Lizzie." Eli said as he gave her a little smile. Lizzie brought Eli close to her and hugged him, Eli didn't know what to do but he hugged Lizzie back. After a couple of moments they pulled away "Well I better get going downstairs. Who knows what your Aunts and Uncle is doing right about now." Lizzie stated as she got up from the bed and walked to the door. "Oh ok. Un Lizzie?" Eli called out. Lizzie stopped at the door and looked at Eli "whats up?" She asked. "Uh.." Eli looked down at the ground before he spoke again, he had this question running through his head since he found out about Lizzie. "Um..am i going to stay here?..o-or live with you now?.." Eli asked, he felt scared to look up at lizzie. Lizzie was a bit shocked, but she also had the same question as him.

She was honestly going to ask him after breakfast so they could pack and head back to her home. "Eli I was going to ask you after breakfast but. Do you want to come live with me? It's up to you baby. You can stay here with Grandma or live with me. It's your choice I'm not going to force you." Lizzie stated as she seen Eli look up at her. "C-Can I go with you?..I don't wanna go through that mess again with Da-Grandpa.." Eli said as he then started to play with his hands. Lizzie gave him a small smile before she walked back over to him, she kissed the top of his head and looked at him. "Of course you can come with me. Plus Robbie will be glad to see you again when he comes over." Lizzie stated as she grabbed Elis hands. She noticed how whenever she was with him or seen him he would either play with his hands or thump his leg. She knew that he had her Anxiety but she didn't know if he had her social anxiety, she needs to ask her mom about that still and soon.

"Ok. Well I'll go tell Grandma about you coming home with me. You get ready and do your own thing ok?" Lizzie said as she then walked to the door of his room. "Ok Lizzie." Eli said with a little smile before he got up from his bed and walked over to his closet to go get changed. Lizzie smiled at him and left his room. Eli just went and got clothes and went straight over to the bathroom to get freshened up.

Time skip

Eli was outside on the trampoline laying down. He was wearing sweatpants with a white shirt, he was looking up at the cloudy sky. It was a bit cold outside but it wasn't that cold for Eli, he felt warm. Even though he should be spending time with the his family before he and Lizzie leaves, he just wanted to be alone for a bit. He spent his morning with his family hugging him tightly and telling him not to run off again. There where tears that where shed but he knew what he did was wrong, but he was glad he was back with his family.

Eli looked up at the sky and saw as planes flew by, he felt at peace and calm. He must have been daydreaming or have been in his own little world for who knows how long, because he felt someone get on the trampoline with him. He looked over and saw Trent "hey little dude. Just came out here to see how your feeling. Your mom is packing up your clothes right now. She wanted to know if you wanted to help out." Trent stated as he laid down next to Eli. "Oh. Um. I'll be up in a minute Uncle Trent. And yeah I'm doing ok. Just feels weird." Eli stated as he looked back up at the sky. Trent looked over at Eli and did a little sigh "you know she loves you right? She was just trying to protect you." Trent stated. Eli started to play with his fingers "yeah I know..Grandma and the twins both told me." Eli said.

Trent sat up "you know how hard it was for me not to say anything? You just remind me of your mother so much. Just the little things you do." Trent stated. Eli looked at him and sat up as well "really?" He said in a confused tone. "Yeah. You look almost like her. Well like us, the only thing that makes you look different from us is your cute little freckles!" Trent said as he then pinched Elis cheek. Eli giggled a bit before he pushed his hand away. "You also have her kinda heart and the spirit for acting. I had to stop myself from saying things like 'Lizzie would be so proud of you.' Or if your getting on my nerves 'don't hit your Uncle like that!'" Trent said. "Oh. I see." Eli said. The two of them where both interrupted by Lizzie shouting "Eli! Come help me pack!" She shouted. Trent looked down at Eli and smirked before he yelled back "OK MOM!" Eli looked up at Trent then back at the door "Ok!" Eli shouted back before he got off the trampoline. Trent just laughed before he got off as well.

Time skip

Eli was packing up his PS4 in a extra backpack, Lizzie was packing up the past of his clothes in a tiny suitcase. "Ok and done!" Lizzie said as she zipped up the suitcase. Eli was put games and his controller in the bag, he then looked over at Lizzie with a little smile. The two of them went to go put his things in Lizzies car.

Right when Eli put his backpack in the car he felt himself get picked up and squeezed "AWW MY BABY NEPHEW IS LEAVING!" Trent blurted out. "Y-YOUR S-SQE-SQUEEZING ME! CANT B-BREATH!" Eli yelled out. "Hey! Put him down!" Ashley blurted out, MK went over and punched Trent in the arm. Trent put him down and chuckled "ok ok be free." He said before he smiled down at him. Eli did a little shiver and looked up at them, he then smiled "I'm going with Lizzie! Not leaving!" Eli stated. Trent chuckled "yeah yeah we know" he said. Ashley went over and hugged him, she then kissed his head "don't cause your momma trouble ok?" She said. "I won't." Eli said before they pulled back. MK went over and hugged Eli, she then booped his nose "even though your my nephew I still see you as my baby brother." MK stated with a smile.

Eli just smiled "yeah I do too! But your my Auntie. It's going to be weird for me to say though." Eli said before he did alittle giggle. The twins and Trent all smiled down at him before Lizzie came back outside with the last suitcase. "Ok that's everything. Then we will be off." Lizzie stated. Eli looked at Lizzie before he looked back at the house, to him this was his home but now it's just know as his Grandmas house. "Eli go say goodbye to Grandma. I'll be waiting out here." Lizzie stated as she then went and started the car up. "Ok Lizzie." Eli stated as he then ran to the house. Trent and the twins both where confused on why he didn't call lizzie 'mom' but they knew he would sooner or later.

When Eli ran inside he saw Jarnie sitting on the couch, Eli walked over and sat down next to her. "Um..grandma? Me and Lizzie are leaving." Eli spoke out. Jarnie looked down at him with a smile "wow I never thought I hear those words again. 'Grandma'" she said with a smile as she then brought Eli into a hug. Eli smiled and hugged her back "I'll miss you baby" she said as she then kissed Elis head. "I'll miss you too. I'll be back sometime to see you!" Eli stated with a smile. "I know you will. Now don't give your mom a hard time ok? Help her out once in a while." She stated. "I know. And I will grandma." He stated before he pulled away. "I'm Lizzie is probably waiting. Bye grandma! I'll see you soon!" Eli stated as he then walked out of the room. "I love you!" She yelled out. "Love you too!!" Eli shouted back before he then ran outside. Right when he ran outside the twins and Trent have already left and now it was His and Lizzies turn to leave. Right when he got into the car he buckled up, Lizzie looked at him through the rear view mirror and smiled. She then started to drive off to her home, well their home.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

89.5K 3.3K 25
Story is about Elizabeth olsen, the woman who is amazing and talented but doesn't know what real love is, she thinks that her relationship Is good an...
202K 5.2K 66
"All I needed was you....but you left me" ~Alexis Chase Olsen "Giving you up was the hardest thing that I ever had to do but it wasn't my decision"...
82.7K 2.2K 48
Scarlett johansson, the rising star, falls pregnant. Reluctantly she gives up her baby, to a loving family. What she doesn't realise is that the gir...
1.1M 35.6K 82
maia fox is a newcomer to the marvel cast, what happens when she grows closer to co-star elizabeth olsen? [social media story] elizabeth olsen x fem...