[OLD] Luna Mew Light Johto Jo...

De EleftheriaYuyaCielo

Xx BOOK 2: Sequel to 'Luna Mew Light Kanto Journey' Xx Xх Second FanFiction Story! хX Luna Mew Light is a you... Mais

Prologue: Before Johto
Character Profile
Chapter 1: Johto Starters and Meeting Casey
Chapter 2: Forest. Cherrygrove and Castallia City!
Chapter 3: Capturing Chikorita! Primo and Violet Gym!
Chapter 4: Meet Cyndaquil and Kurt. Azalea Gym Battle!
Chapter 5: The Pond, Houndour and Pokémon Swap Meet!
Chapter 7: Tyrogues Evolutions, Goldenrod City and Pokéathlon
Chapter 8: Bug Catching Contest! The Dojo and The Wannabe Trainer
Chapter 9: Fishing Contest! Beauty Contest! Grass Pokémon Tournament!
Chapter 10: The Burned Tower History and Ecruteak City Gym!
Chapter 11: Meeting Todd Again and Articuno!
Chapter 12: The Naughty Murkrow Thief! The Dunsparce Swarm! Brock is Sick?!
Chapter 13: A Sumo Competition? Electric Company. A Cunning Smergle and Kecleon?
Chapter 14: The Light House! Shuckle Group and Cianwood Gym!
Chapter 15: Whirl Islands Adventures Start!
Chapter 16: The Water Pokémon Poachers?! The Wild Corsola! The Silver Wing!
Chapter 17: The Whirl Cup Competition Begins!
Chapter 18: Lugia's Arc
Chapter 19: Tomo 10th Birthday! The Aircraft? Back to Olivine Gym!
Chapter 20: Meeting Ho-Oh and The Three Legendary Beasts Face-to-Face!
Chapter 21: The Extreme Pokémon Race! Meet Phanpy! The Loyal Ninetails!
Chapter 22: Johto Champion Lance and The Red Gyarados Rage!
Chapter 23: The Lost Piloswine! Mahogany Gym!
Chapter 24: The Dragon's Den! Blackthorn Gym! Wynaut?
Chapter 25: Larvitar. The Unown? The Pokémon Reserve.
Chapter 26: Meeting Harrison. The Johto League Torch!
Pokémon List Update
Chapter 27: The Silver Confernce Begins!
Chapter 28: The Last Two Final Matches of the Silver Conference!
Chapter 29: Separation and Back to Pallet Town!

Chapter 6: Noctowl, Savage Skarmory and Len Town

6.8K 126 16
De EleftheriaYuyaCielo

The gang were now walking through a forest.

The forest was so thick that it looked dark, even though it was still the middle of the day.

Just then Pichu and Zorua noticed something in the tree.

It was some sort of bird house.

"Do you think someone built that for some flying Pokémon?" Misty asked.

"Could have," said Brock, "but it only looks the right size for Pidgey and Hoothoot."

Suddenly an owl with brown plumage and has a darker brown triangle pattern of feathers running down its chest. Its wings and wedge-shaped tail are dark brown, while the underside of its wings is light brown. It has bushy, cream-colored feather 'horns' that look similar to a trident or eyebrows. The ring pattern around its eyes and its talons are cream colored, and Noctowl's beak and talons are light pink.

"It's a Noctowl." He said.

Noctowl, the Owl Pokémon.
The evolved form of Hoothoot. Its eyes are specially developed to enable it to see clearly even in murky darkness and minimal light. This highly intelligent Pokémon often twists its head 180 degrees when it is thinking.

"How funny," Luna said, "I mean Hoothoot and Noctowl are nocturnal Pokémon, and it's not night time yet. But then again this forest does look like it is night time now." Suddenly a branch moved and scared the Noctowl away. "Did you guys see that branch move?" She asked.

"I certainly did," said Misty, "what's going on?"

"Hey look there." Tomo said.

Another Noctowl appeared, but it was smaller than the last Noctowl and also a different colour.

Instead of being coloured light brown and dark brown, this Noctowl was orange and beige coloured, with black triangles.

"That Noctowl is a shiny Pokémon." Luna said.

"I found you at last Noctowl," He said, "now I will catch you. Come on out Mareep." The man released a Mareep from a PokéBall but this Mareep was different; it had pink wool instead of normal white wool.

"Oh, that Mareep is shiny too." Luna said.

"Okay Mareep use thundershock on Noctowl." The man said. Mareep sent a shock of electricity at Noctowl, but Noctowl flew off the branch to dodge it. Then Noctowl stared at Mareep, then its eyes glowed red and then Noctowl's eyes released some red circles, which began to expand, at Mareep. "Oh no Noctowl just used hypnosis." He said. The Mareep got drowsy and was confused of what it was doing.

"Hypnosis is a very tricky move," said Brock, "and Noctowl's hypnosis has made Mareep confused."

"But I thought hypnosis puts their opponents to sleep." Luna said confused.

"It does, but it can do other things too like make opponents confused or in a trance, so you have to be careful." Brock explained.

While Mareep was still in a confused state, Noctowl flew away. "Oh I failed again!" The man whined and he returned Mareep.

The gang walked up to the man. "Are you okay sir?" Misty asked.

"Yeah I'm good," the man replied, "it's just trying to catch that shiny Noctowl is tricky. I'm Dr Wiseman by the way." The gang introduced themselves.

"I noticed that your Mareep was a shiny Pokémon." Luna said.

"Oh so you've heard of shiny Pokémon Luna?" Dr Wiseman asked.

"Yes I have," Luna replied, "I have some Shiny Pokémon as well."

"Oh, you do." Dr Wiseman said, "Lucky you. You see I catch shiny Pokémon."

"Wow," Brock said, "I would like to see your shiny Pokémon, if you have any more."

Luna, Tomo and Misty wanted to see too.

Dr Wiseman agreed and brought the gang to his cabin in the forest. Dr Wiseman took out ten PokéBalls from his cabin and released his Pokémon outside.

The gang were shocked with what they saw; apart from having a shiny Mareep, Dr Wiseman had a shiny Magikarp, a shiny Weepinbell, a shiny Marill, a shiny Growlithe, a shiny Sentret, a shiny Gastly, a shiny Goldeen, a shiny Jigglypuff, a shiny Zubat and a shiny Hoppip.

Magikarp was a golden Magikarp.

Weepinbell had a green-yellow body, with green-yellow leaves and a lavender mouth.

Marill was light-green instead of blue.

Growlithe had a yellow body.

Sentret was light-brown, with dark brown stripes.

Gastly had a purple body, with a blue haze around it.

Goldeen's markings were light orange.

Jigglypuff was a pale lavender colour.

Zubat was green.

Hoppip had a green body.

Luna, Tomo, Misty and Brock were amazed.

Even Pichu, Zorua, Growlithe and Togepi were surprised with the different coloured Pokémon.

"Wow Dr Wiseman," Brock said, "your Pokemon are impressive. I never seen these type of Shiny Pokémon before."

"Thank you," Dr Wiseman said, "it does take me ages of course to find a shiny Pokémon, but it's worth it when you want to catch shiny Pokémon." He became curious and asked, "What type of Shiny Pokémon have you seen before?"

"We've seen Luna's Shiny Pokémon." Misty said.

"What are they?"

"I have an Umbreon, Diotto, Dewgong, Gyarados, Rapidash, Snorlax, Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, Eevees and a Gardevoir, which is a Pokémon from the Hoenn Region." Luna answered.

"You have an excellent bunch of Shiny."

"Thank you."

"Does anyone else apart from us know about your shiny Pokémon collection?" Misty asked.

"Nurse Joy does," replied Dr Wiseman, "but I try not to show them, in case someone will try to steal them from me. Shiny Pokémon end up as targets to those who sell Pokémon for money."

The gang understood.

Unfortunately trouble was watching them; two men were watching them in secret.

"Well Chazz," one of the men said, "look at all of those shiny Pokémon."

"Yeah Clad," Chazz said, "we would definitely get rich by that lot."

"Shall we get that shiny Noctowl too?" Clad asked.

"Yes we shall," Chazz answered, "we will let Dr Wiseman find it for us first. Then we swipe his other shiny Pokémon." He pointed to Luna, "We'll also swipe her Pokémon on her shoulder must be rare along with her Shiny Pokémon."

Clad nodded.

Dr Wiseman and the gang were back in the forest, to go after the Noctowl again.

Dr Wiseman was setting up something in a tree branch between the leaves. "This trap of mine is certain to work." He said and got out of the tree.

"What's this trap of yours?" Luna asked.

"You will have to wait and see for when Noctowl gets here." Dr Wiseman replied.

"Will Noctowl come back here though," Misty asked, "I mean it flew away when you tried to catch it earlier."

"It will come back here," Dr Wiseman said, "it always comes back here again." And he was right; Noctowl did come back again. Just then Noctowl started to use hypnosis, while looking at something in the branch of the tree, and then it fell out of the tree in a daze.

Luna blinked along with Pichu and Zorua.

"What happened?" Tomo asked.

"My plan worked," Dr Wiseman said, "I placed a mirror in the branch between the leaves. So Noctowl used hypnosis on its own reflection, and the mirror reflected the hypnosis back at Noctowl."

"That's a clever move." Brock commented.

Dr Wiseman was about to go and catch Noctowl, when suddenly Chazz and Clad turned up and caught Noctowl in a net.

"Thanks for the shiny Noctowl Dr Wiseman." Chazz said picking up the net.

"Yes and we would like your other shiny Pokémon too." Clad said and pointed to Luna, "We'll also take your Pokémon as well little girl."

Pichu and Zorua was mad. "Who are you?" Luna asked.

"We are Chazz and Clad." Chazz introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you." Clad said.

"I've heard of you," Dr Wiseman said, "you guys capture rare Pokémon and sell them to make money."

"That's right," Clad said, "and your shiny Pokémon will make a lot of money for us along with the girl Pokémon."

Luna, Tomo, Misty and Brock could not believe of what Chazz and Clad just said.

"I am not letting you sell that shiny Noctowl," Luna said, "Pichu use quick attack on those men."

Pichu charged at the men and tackled them, making Chad drop the net.

"We'll show you brats." Clad said, pulling out two PokéBalls, "Go Houndoom and Granbull."

Chazz pulled out two PokéBalls as well. "Go Scizor and Ursaring." He said.

Houndoom is a quadruped, canine Pokémon that is mainly black with a long orange snout and an orange underbelly. It has small, red eyes and a black nose. Around its neck is a white band with a small skull-shaped pendant on its throat. There are two white bands on each of its ankles, as well as three rib-like ridges on its back. Houndoom has a long, skinny tail with a triangular tip and three clawed toes on each paw. On top of its head is a pair of long, curved gray horns.

Granbull is a purple, bipedal, bulldog-like Pokémon. It has a prominent lower jaw with two long, fang-like growths. Its upper jaw has two small fangs. The jaws are so heavy that the Pokémon has trouble keeping its head up. On the sides of its head are flat, curved ears, and its small nose is black. There is a black collar around its neck with two small white markings on it. Around its wrists are two black band markings, and it has a short tail.

Scizor is a bipedal, insectoid Pokémon with a red, metallic exoskeleton. It has gray, retractable forewings and hind wings with simple, curved venation. Its head is kite-shaped with three blunt horns extending above its forehead, and dark yellow eyes. Scizor's neck and part of its thorax give the appearance of being exposed: they show black skin, and are surrounded by its raised exoskeleton. Scizor has a large abdomen with three black, pointed stripes below the waist. It has broad shoulders and thin, segmented arms ending in large, round pincers. Scizor's legs are defined by large hip joints, thin thighs, and wide calves, its feet ending in one clawed toe in front and another in the back.

Houndoom, the Dark Pokémon.
The evolved form of Houndour. Upon hearing its eerie howls, other Pokémon get the shivers and head straight back to their nests.

Granbull, the Fairy Pokémon.
The evolved form of Snubbull. It has extreme fighting power due to its heavily muscled jaw and its strong teeth and tusks.

Scizor, the Pincer Pokémon.
The evolved form of Scyther. It raises its pincers with eyelike markings for intimidation. It also swings them down dangerously.

Luna released her Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile from their PokéBalls. "We need to protect Noctowl from those men." She said. She commanded Cyndaquil to use fire blast on Scizor, Totodile to use hydro pump on Houndoom, Chikorita to use leaf storm on Granbull and Zorua to use dark pulse on Ursaring.

Scizor got burned by fire blast, Houndoom got drenched by hydro pump, Granbull was whipped really hard by leaf storm and Ursaring got a real blast from the dark pulse. The four Pokémon fainted quickly.

Then Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile froze and they began to glow.

"Wow, they all evolving." Brock said.

Chikorita grew bigger than before, a large leaf shape like a scythe on its heads and it has curled leaf-like growths, stated to be buds with small tree shoots inside and sprouting in a ring around its neck.

Cyndaquil grew bigger than before with ears that are triangular, round nose and red eyes, it's has five spots on its body that can project flames and the flames coming from the head and rear.

Totodile grew bigger than before with a big jaw, three clusters of red spikes on its body, one with two points points on its back and a diamond-shaped spike in its tail. Its eyes are move sharper.

Bayleef, the Leaf Pokémon.
The evolved form of Chikorita. Bayleef emits a spicy aroma form the leaves around its neck and its Razor Leaf is extremely powerful.

Quilava, the Volcano Pokémon.
The evolved form of Cyndaquil. Quilava intimidates foes with its flame's heat and when ready for battle the fire burns with more strength. Its body is covered with fire-proof fur and can withstand any Fire-type attacks.

Croconaw the Big Jaw Pokémon.
The evolved form of Totodile. Once it bites down on something, it won't let go until it loses its fangs. But new fangs grow back quickly.

"Oh wow." Luna said. "You all evolved, congrats." She praised them and they roared or cried out in happiness.

Chazz and Clad got terrified seeing the new evolved Pokémon and by the defeat, tried to make a run for it.

But Luna wasn't going to let them escape, she ordered Pichu to paralyze them with thunder wave, which she did.

Chazz and Clad had trouble moving when they got hit by Pichu's thunder wave attack.

"I better call Officer Jenny at once." Dr Wiseman said and he ran into his cab to telephone her.

Luna ran over to Noctowl to get it out of the net, and Brock tied rope around Chazz and Clad so that they wouldn't escape.

"Are you okay now Noctowl?" Luna asked Noctowl.

Noctowl hooted to let Luna know that it was okay.

Dr Wiseman came up. "Officer Jenny is on her way." He said.

"That's good," said Misty, "those two crooks deserve to be in jail."

Noctowl flew up onto a tree branch and began hooting at Luna, "Hey what's wrong?" She asked, "Huh? You want to battle me?"

"Thank correct Luna." Dr Wiseman said, "Noctowl wants to battle you. I have tried many times to capture Noctowl, but it's just too much smart for me. Now it's your turn to catch it."

Luna stared at Noctowl, truth is she had been interested in capturing it as well.

"Okay, I accept your challenge Noctowl."

Luna decide to use Swinub to battle Noctowl, she wants to try a new move that Swinub has been working on. "Swinub use mud bomb." She said. Swinub was just about to release a mud Bomb attack, when Noctowl suddenly used hypnosis and Swinub got confused. "Try to hang in there Swinub." Swinub had trouble trying to control himself, but Luna got an idea, "Swinub try icy wind." Swinbu blow icy wind from its mouth and the whole place was covered in ice. It was like an ice field now.

"Brrr, its cold now." Dr Wiseman said shivering.

"Yeah." Misty said, "Look like Lu is finishing this."

Noctowl swooped down towards Swinub to tackle him, "Swinub wait for it." Swinbu nodded and waited for Noctowl to get closer, "Now use ice shard." Luna said. Swinub opened its mouth, ice shard came from it hitting Noctowl directly making him fall to the ground. Luna took out an empty PokéBall from her pocket. "Go PokéBall." She said, throwing it at Noctowl.

The PokéBall sucked in Noctowl, wriggled about a bit and then dinged, which meant that Noctowl was caught.

"All right I caught Noctowl!" Luna cheered.

Dr Wiseman, Tomo, Misty and Brock congratulated Luna.

"Thank you Swinub." She praised.

"Swinub."

Swinub froze and began to glow, he grew bigger than befoe looking like a mountain shape with fur and two long ear, two long fur at the front covering its eyes, two white tusks and a pig-like nose.

"Piloswine!" He roared out.

"Oh, wow another evolution today." Luna said patting Piloswine head.

Piloswine, the Swine Pokémon.
The evolved form of Swinbu. Piloswine's entire body is covered with fur, which makes it hard to see, so it uses its nose to sense its environment instead.

"Oh wow big sis that the fourth evolution today for your Pokémon." Tomo said.

Misty, Brock and Dr Wiseman agreed.

A few moments later Officer Jenny arrived, to arrest Chazz and Clad. "I thank you for contacting me." She said to Dr Wiseman, "I've been after Chazz and Clad for ages. Now they won't be selling any more Pokémon."

The gang were relieved to hear that. After Chazz and Clad's arrest, the gang bid farewell to Dr Wiseman and left the forest to continue their journey.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sometime after Luna's Pokémon evolved and capturing a Shiny Noctowl, Luna and the gang were having a break in a Pokémon Centre in a town.

"I'm glad we are in a Pokémon Centre," Luna said stretching her arms out, "my Pokémon started to get tired."

Tomo, Misty and Brock's Pokémon were tired too.

Just then they noticed a trainer running up to Nurse Joy, "Please help my Pidgeotto." He said.

"Oh no not another one." Nurse Joy said and she got Chansey for help.

"I wonder what happened?" Misty asked.

"Yeah and what did Nurse Joy mean by another one?" Luna asked.

The gang asked the trainer what had happened.

"There is a Skarmory in the woods near here," the trainer explained, "and I warn you it is quite savage. And it loves to battle flying type Pokémon nonstop."

"A Skarmory huh?"

Skarmory, the Armor Bird Pokémon.
Despite being clad entirely in iron-hard armor, it flies at speed of over 180 mph.

"This Skarmory sounds as savage as Spearow and Fearow." Luna said.

Brock suggested that they see this Skarmory themselves and the gang agreed.

They came to the wood, where the trainer said that Skarmory would be.

"I wonder why Skarmory likes to keep on battling flying type Pokémon so much." Luna said.

"It's probably to test its strength against them," Brock said, "some wild Pokémon do that actually. They fight against other wild Pokémon, which are the same type as them, to see who is strongest."

"I've seen that too with water type," Misty said, "especially Gyarados. Gyarados like to prove that it's the strongest water type Pokémon."

"What should we do when we see Skarmory?" Tomo asked.

"We'll see what this Skarmory is like first," said Brock, "then we'll decide what to do next."

Suddenly they heard a loud screech.

"I bet that was Skarmory" Luna said and the gang ran to where the screech was from.

The gang found where the screech was from through some trees not far from the path, and they were shocked of what they saw.

A flock of flying type Pokémon: Pidgey, Spearow, Hoothoot, Pidgeotto, Farfetch'd and Noctowl were all scattered on the ground and they were seriously hurt.

"Look at all of those flying Pokémon." Misty gasped.

"They all must have fought Skarmory and lost." Brock said.

"Hey I see a Pokémon battling Skarmory now." Tomo said.

The gang all saw a dainty, bipedal Pokémon that is small in stature. It is white with a red and blue triangular ring pattern on its body. It also has a relatively long neck and long legs and a pair of wings on its back, giving it a vaguely angelic appearance.

"That Pokémon is a Togetic." Luna said.

Togetic, the Happiness Pokémon.
The evolved form of Togepi. To share its happiness, it flies around the world seeking kind-hearted people.

Misty thought that Togetic look cute. "Is Togetic a flying type Pokémon then?" She asked.

"Yes it is," Luna replied, "it is both a normal and flying type."

Togetic was using swift attack at Skarmory, but Skarmory easily broke the stars with steel wing.

"That Togetic won't stand a chance," Brock said watching the battle, "normal type moves don't work much against steel types."

Togetic arms glowed a golden colour and then it fired a rainbow coloured beam, with white circles, from its arms.

"That was extrasensory." Luna said. The gang watched as Togetic continued to fight Skarmory. Suddenly Skarmory's beak started to spin and it headed straight to Togetic. "Oh no, it's using drill peck." Luna said. Skarmory started to peck at Togetic nonstop.

Luna took out a PokéBall. "Oh Arceus, I can't stand watching this anymore." She said. She released Quilava to battle Skarmory. "Use flamethrower on Skarmory." Quilava fired her flamethrower at Skarmory and then after the flamethrower hit Skarmory, Skarmory turned towards Quilava to fight it.

"That Skarmory isn't afraid of Quilava," Misty said, "even though fire does beat steel types."

"Well that Skarmory is savage," Brock said, "and savage pokemon know no fear."

Togetic watched worriedly.

Skarmory started to swoop down towards Quilava. "Use smokescreen Quilava." Luna said. Quilava blew thick black smoke from his mouth. Skarmory stopped in its tracks and couldn't see Cyndaquil at all. "Now use flamethrower again." Quilava fired another flamethrower at Skarmory.

Instead of trying to fight Quilava, Skarmory flew away.

"It seemed that Skarmory had enough." Brock said.

Luna ran over to Togetic to see if it was okay. Togetic was grateful to Luna, but then it started to faint to the ground.

"Oh no, Togetic is badly hurt." Luna said picking Togetic up in her arms.

Tomo, Misty and Brock ran over.

"Skarmory's drill peck must have caused a lot of damage to Togetic," Brock said, "we need to get it to the Pokémon Centre fast."

"Tog... Piiii!" Togepi started to cry.

"Togepi is probably crying because she's worried about Togetic," Brock said, "after all Togepi evolves into Togetic."

The gang ran back to the Pokémon Centre as fast as they could.

"Don't worry Togetic," Luna said to Togetic in her arms, "you'll be okay now." Togetic looked at Luna.

When they got to the Pokémon Centre, Luna quickly gave Togetic to Nurse Joy and Nurse Joy started to treat Togetic at once.

Officer Jenny was at the Pokémon Centre too, she had heard about the savage Skarmory and came to inspect it, "Would you tell me about this Skarmory please?" She asked Luna.

Luna's explained about Skarmory fighting flying Pokémon nonstop and about it knowing the egg move drill peck.

"Please lead me to where you last saw it," Officer Jenny said, "I wish to catch this Skarmory for myself."

The gang led Officer Jenny to where they last Skarmory, in the wood.

"This is where we saw it Officer Jenny." Luna said.

"Well it's not here now," said Misty, "it must be somewhere else."

"Hey look there." Tomo said pointing to the flying Pokémon.

All the flying Pokémon that Skarmory had defeated earlier had hidden themselves in the branches of trees.

"They must be scared of coming out of the trees." Misty said.

"With a savage Skarmory around I don't blame them." Officer Jenny said.

Just then they heard a screech. "That will be Skarmory's screech." Luna said.

Officer Jenny and the gang ran over to where Skarmory was, a bit further from where they were now. A Pidgeotto was there too.

"I think Skarmory is going to fight that Pidgeotto." Brock said.

"Not on my watch it isn't." Officer Jenny said. She stepped forward. "Skarmory I challenge you to a Pokémon battle!" Skarmory forgot about Pidgeotto and turned towards Officer Jenny, while Pidgeotto flew away.

Officer Jenny took out a PokéBall from her pocket and released a Growlithe from it.

"Growlithe is a good choice," said Brock, "fire types beat steel types."

"Okay Growlithe, use flamethrower." Officer Jenny said. Growlithe blew a stream of fire at Skarmory, but Skarmory dodged it at great speed.

"That was agility." Brock said. Skarmory swooped down towards Growlithe to peck at it.

"Use dig to dodge Skarmory Growlithe." Officer Jenny said. Growlithe dug into the ground, just before Skarmory had the chance to peck at it. "Now use flamethrower again." Growlithe came out of the ground and blew another stream of fire at Skarmory again.

This time Growlithe managed to hit Skarmory and Skarmory got hurt by the flames.

"That was a direct hit." Misty said.

"All right let's go PokéBall." Officer Jenny said throwing a PokéBall. The PokéBall hit Skarmory, sucked it in, and then a few seconds later Skarmory was caught.

Officer Jenny was happy with her capture. "This Skarmory will become very helpful in the police force, against criminals." She said.

"Yeah and now that it's captured, the flying Pokémon here can finally live in peace." Brock said.

All the flying Pokémon in the wood were happy that Skarmory was captured, and they were chirping and squawking happily.

Just then Luna had a thought, "I wonder how Togetic is doing now." She said. She and the gang went back to the Pokémon Centre to check on Togetic.

Togetic was fully recovered and was happily flying about, when the gang got to the Pokémon Centre.

"I'm glad that you are okay Togetic." Luna said with a smile.

Togetic flew in front of Luna and was happy to see her.

Officer Jenny told Nurse Joy about her capture of Skarmory.

"That's a relief," Nurse Joy said, "that Skarmory caused a lot of trouble for both Pokémon and trainers."

"Well now it won't do that anymore." Officer Jenny replied.

The gang was ready to set off on their journey again.

Luna was saying goodbye to Togetic, "You take care of yourself now Togetic." She said.

Togetic was looking sadly at Luna it didn't want Luna to leave. Just as the gang was saying goodbye to Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy, Togetic flew onto Luna backpack, and took out one of her Cherish Ball from it.

"Togetic, what are you doing?" Luna asked.

Togetic held out the Cherish Ball in front of Luna, "I think Togetic wants to be with you," Nurse Joy said with a smile, "Togepi and Togetic seek out their trainers themselves. They only choose those who are kind and caring people, and since you were kind and caring to Togetic, Luna it has chosen you."

"So you want to be with me Togetic?" Luna asked.

Togetic nodded happily, "Togetic."

Luna took the Cherish Ball from Togetic and used it to catch Togetic.

So everyone was happy, Officer Jenny caught the savage Skarmory and Luna caught a Togetic.

Then the gang left the town to continue their journey.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The gang were walking through a forest, when Luna noticed a sign. "Hey look," she said, "this sign says 'Beware of Ghost Pokémon and use a Psychic type for your Protection'. Well that's handy because I've got my Girafarig with me."

"I'm glad you do Lu," Misty said looking around, "I don't want a lot of ghost Pokémon surrounding me."

Luna released Girafarig from her PokéBall and Girafarig immediately licked Luna.

Luna laugh, "Okay Girafarig," she said, "there are ghost type Pokémon in this forest, so we need your help of fighting them off okay?"

Girafarig mewed to say she understood.

Suddenly some bushes started to rustle.

"What's that?" Misty asked worriedly, "I do hope it's not a ghost type Pokémon."

Luna slowly crept forward to see, when a brown head suddenly shot up in the bushes, making the gang surprised.

"Hang on a second," Luna said, "that is a tail of a Girafarig."

"That's correct." A girl chuckled, with purple hair, "My name is Cherry and that Girafarig in the bushes is mine." Cherry's Girafarig came out of the bushes.

The gang introduced themselves to Cherry.

Cherry noticed Luna's Girafarig. "I like your Girafarig Luna," she said, "do you have any other psychic type Pokémon?"

"Yes I have an Espeon, Gardevoir and Cresselia as well." Luna said, "Gardevoir is from Heonn region and Cresselia is from Sinnoh Region."

"Wow Luna," Cherry said, "I wish to have an Espeon as well in the future, along with other region psychic Pokémon as well."

"I take it you love psychic type pokemon right Cherry?" Misty asked.

"Yes," Cherry answered, "actually everyone in Len Town, where I live love psychic type Pokémon."

Brock looked at Len Town in his map book. "Ah it says here that in Len Town, everyone keeps a psychic type Pokémon." He read out.

"That's right," said Cherry, "it's also a tradition for everyone in Len Town to have a psychic type Pokémon. Ghost Pokémon have lived in these woods for hundreds of years, so we raise psychic Pokémon so that the ghost Pokémon wouldn't cause any trouble."

Luna understood, she had been around ghost Pokémon before and they did cause a bit of trouble for her. Her Gastly, Haunter, Shadow and Misdreavus were a too much of pranksters, only her female Gengar was able to stop them when they go over board with a prank.

Cherry joined the gang for lunch in the woods.

"Are you a trainer yet Cherry?" Luna asked.

"Well I am a trainer," Cherry asked, "but I'm not traveling on a journey yet. You see my dream is to win the Johto league and become a psychic pokemon master."

"Do you intend to only catch psychic pokemon?" Misty asked.

"Yes I do, the truth is I like psychic Pokémon very much." Luna giggled.

Cherry was a bit like Misty, but with psychic pokemon instead of water Pokémon.

"Before I start my Pokémon journey," Cherry said, "I want to train as much as I can. And they say that a psychic Pokémon and its trainer can communicate their thoughts and feelings psychically."

"I know what you mean," Luna said, "Sabrina, the psychic Pokémon gym leader, does that and I can too."

"Really."

"Yes but I'm not a psychic user like you are I'm an aura user." Luna said.

Luna demonstrate focusing a sphere into her hand.

"Wow Luna that's amazing, aura users are rare to see in the world." Cherry said, "Hey you lot should come to my town."

The gang agreed and Cherry led them the way to Len Town.

What they didn't know was that Team Rocket had been listening to their conversation. "A town full of psychic Pokémon sounds marvellous." James said.

"You're right," said Jessie, "if we grab all of the psychic Pokémon, they will become great help for team rocket."

"But how should we get them?" Meowth asked, "I mean psychic Pokémon are tricky and we don't have any ghost, bug or dark type Pokémon."

"Not to worry," Jessie said with a smirk," I have an idea."

At that time, Cherry had just brought Luna and the gang to Len Town.

The gang was amazed with what they saw in Len Town, there was psychic Pokémon everywhere.

There was Abra and its evolutions Kadabra and Alakazam, Drowzee, Hypno and Mr Mime.

There were also Pokémon that were part psychic type; like Exeggcute and Exeggutor, who were grass and psychic type and a Slowpoke, which was a water and psychic type.

"Wow," Luna said, "I haven't seen so many psychic Pokémon in one place, in all my life."

"You certainly weren't kidding when you said that everyone here has a psychic type Pokémon Cherry." Brock said.

"That's right," said Cherry, "and this way ghost pokemon won't give us any trouble."

Suddenly a man was running through the village, calling for help. "What's going on sir?" Cherry asked the man.

"I was fishing with my Mr Mime," the man explained, "and then this giant Gengar appeared. I had my Mr Mime attack it with psywave, but the Gengar reflected the attack back at us, and then it used its long tongue to trap Mr Mime inside itself. So I have now lost my Mr Mime."

"This doesn't seem right," said Brock, "I mean how a Gengar could become that big?"

"Yeah and ghost type Pokémon can't use mirror coat or counter to reflect attacks," Luna said, "we need to see this Gengar ourselves."

Just then a woman came up and said that her Abra was taken by the giant Gengar. "We did attack it," she said, "but psychic attacks are useless against that giant Gengar. And it's coming this way."

The woman was right; a giant Gengar arrived in the village.

"Look at that!" Brock exclaimed.

Everyone in Len Town, with their psychic Pokémon, hid away from the giant Gengar at once, all except Cherry and the gang.

"Giant Gengar or not, we can't let that thing get away of kidnapping Pokémon." Cherry said.

"I agree." Luna said. She released her Electivire and Axew from their PokéBall. Then she took a good look at the Gengar and held out her right hand in front of her.

"What's wrong Lu?" Misty asked.

"That Gengar isn't real," Luna said, "that's a phoney."

Cherry, Tomo, Misty and Brock gasped at that information.

Suddenly laughter was heard from the giant Gengar: Team Rocket introduced themselves.

"What are you three up to now?" Luna asked in annoyedly.

"If you must know twerp," said James, "we wish to capture every psychic Pokémon in this town."

"That's right," said Jessie, "they will be great help to Team Rocket for conquering the world." Cherry got angry after listening Team Rocket's plan.

"Thanks to our Gengar and its glass mirror eyes, catching the psychic Pokémon will be a piece of cake." Meowth said.

"I get it," said Brock, "the psychic Pokémon's attacks got bounced off because of the mirrors in the Gengar's eyes. That's a clever idea, after all mirrors reflect."

"Excuse me Brock, but who's side are you on?" Misty asked. She wasn't pleased that Brock just praised the bad guys.

"If they think that is going to stop they are so wrong," Luna said, "Axew, Girafarig, Electivire, Pichu and Zorua let's do this." Her five Pokémon nodded together.

"I'll help too," Cherry said, "Girafarig use future sight." Girafarig started to turn light blue.

Luna smiled, she knew exactly what future sight was. Future sight was a psychic type move that attacked the opponent a few moments later, like a surprise. It's helps out a lot in battles too.

"Okay since Team Rocket are about to use lick attack, watch out for its tongue Electivire, Axew, Pichu, Zorua and Girafarig."

When Team Rocket released the Gengar's tongue, Axew, Electivire, Pichu, Zorua and Girafarig were able to dodge the tongue easily.

"No way!" said James, "That twerp actually knew that we were coming with our Gengar's tongue."

They tried the tongue again, but the Pokémon just kept dodging it again and again.

"Okay Pichu use iron tail, Electivire use brick break," Luna said, "to break that giant Gengar." Pichu and Electivire broke the Gengar good with their iron tail and brick break.

Mr Mime and Abra were set free from the Gengar and went back to their trainers.

"Okay, Zorua use shadow ball, Axew use dragon rage." Zorua shadow ball and Axew dragon rage hit the fake Gengar making it close to exploding.

Luna was just about to give another attack but she didn't have to, Girafarig's future sight attack appeared and sent Team Rocket blasting off again.

Everyone was relieved when Team Rocket and the giant Gengar was gone. "Thank you Luna," said Cherry, "you and you're Pokémon were great."

Luna smiled, "You and your Girafarig were great too Cherry," she said, "especially Girafarig's future sight."

"Thank you Luna and I actually felt that Girafarig and I were connecting psychically."

"Good for you Cherry," Luna said, "and I know that you will make a great psychic Pokémon master." Cherry smiled at Luna's words.

Luna and the others said goodbye to Cherry and left Len Town for their next adventure.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
12/09/2015- Edited

1. I've have got the idea of having a idea of Dr Wiseman who is a shiny Pokémon collector. Since we've never seen a shiny Pokémon in the anime a lot expect for a Noctowl so I made it up.

2. Chazz and Clad are my own characters, I wanted to add some other Pokémon thieves not always Team Rocket.

3. I really like the idea of having a trainer wanting to battle fire types with Skarmory so I thought of changing it a bit. I thought that a Skarmory would suit Officer Jenny, since Skarmory are the scavenging types.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9K 113 18
Two young twins Cody and Samantha Andrews embark on an adventure across the Kanto Region along with their starter Pokemon. Both are determined to ach...
11.6K 481 51
There have been multiple new and promising trainers from Pallet Town. These trainers Auro, Ash, Leaf and Gary will set out to conquer the pokémon wor...
31.3K 653 193
Mew and her friends are now traveling through the Johto League to compete in the Johto League. They'll meet new friends and rivals, including meeting...
110K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...