𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 /𝐉𝐢𝐤𝐨�...

By -xpreso-

"Bring him inside" "Dad, it will ruin my relationship with him you can't do this" "I don't fucking care" More

Love Affluence~
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
A/N Note
A/N note 2
A/N note 3

Chap 5

4.8K 254 98
By -xpreso-

"What the fuck took you both this long did you buy the wedding dresses?"

"Actually dad Jimin Got sick he was kinda dizzy so I took him to the hospital and after that- ah then we eat something haha," Jungkook said laughing nervously.

"Jungkook are you sure you don't like him because I never saw you caring about anyone like this when I told you to take him to the mall you agreed in a second, Jungkook you don't have to love him. It's all for business, my child" Mr.Jeon told his son.

"Do you think I am gonna love him?" Jungkook said laughing at his fathers.

"This is all business dad"

"Anyways I have an important meeting tomorrow I won't be home, call jimin and decide everything about the wedding and you were talking about a party right? send me, I will arrange everything we only have 1 day for everything, Goodnight," Mr.Jeon said and went to sleep.

"Jimin wake up fast I got a call from jungkook, He wants to meet you today He wants to discuss about the wedding," Mr.Park said waking him up.

"Tell him to do it himself I don't care about how the wedding is," He told him in a sleepy voice.

"Jimin stop being like this come on, the poor guy wants to meet you this is your last day being single tomorrow you will get married, He is also throwing a bachelor party in their house," Mr.Park said trying to convince his son.

"Can I go after the party to just discussing the wedding, I don't like parties- He woke up in a second as he came to his senses and realize he will be married tomorrow.

"Call tae and tell him to get ready as fast as he can, I am going to take a shower and get ready"

Jimin got ready and  walked downstairs saw tae sitting all dressed He called his name out.

"Let's go tae," Jimin said walking down.

"Oh, jimin Lets- as taehyung saw jimin he was speechless seeing how can someone be this beautiful.

"wow jimin are you for real," He said like some sort of fanboy, Jimin scoffed sassily.

"Tae I was born beautiful anyways, Yes I wanted to say I don't know anyone there except you and jungkook so stay with me I don't wanna feel awkward And don't drink please I can't handle it"

Let's go!

Jimin and taehyung reached the mansion and they can hear loud music from outside, Jimin already didn't like it But taehyung was being so hyped, He started dancing outside and just wanted to run inside. They both walked inside but someone stopped them.

"Excuse me sir your invitation card"

"My name is jim- He tried to explain that's it's his fiancee's party but the bodyguard cut him off

"Sorry sir you can't go inside"

"But-

"Oh, Mr.Park please come inside" Someone unknown called my name finally I can go inside my legs hurt.

"Mr.Par-k I am so sorry sir I didn't know"

"That's why you should hear first dumbass," Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

"My name is Jung-hoseok, Jungkook's cousin. Nice to meet you, You are even more beautiful in reality" Jimin chuckled and thanked him.

He looked around for Taehyung and found him dancing. With anyone he finds,

"Where is Mr. Jeon isn't he here yet," Jimin asked one of the workers.

"Mr.Jeon is getting ready right now"

"Oh Okay thank you"

"Chim dance with me pleaseeeee" Jimin sighed and he knew taehyung was drunk already, He thought he can dance until jungkook was not here. Jimin knew that taehyung was very clingy when he dances especially with him.

The taller grabbed jimin by his waist but suddenly, someone came and grabbed Jimin's wrist tightly He was wearing a back mask.

"Ouch wtf who are you, leave my fucking hand," Jimin said in pain. Taehyung left him as nothing happened and started dancing again.

"LEAVE ME" Jimin shouted. But the masked guy didn't even flinch a bit and pinned Jimin in the wall of the washroom.

"What we're you doing HUH? He shouted in a deep and angry voice at the smaller.

"Wtf dude I don't even know you and How dare you shout at me" Jimin shouted back

"I will be your husband within 24 hours My precious," He said softly making jimin recognize the voice.

"Koo-k Ahh you almost scared the shit out of m-

"FIRST ANSWER ME WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH YOU SO CALLED BEST FRIEND MORE LIKE A BOYFRIEND?" Jungkook shouted making jimin angry at his behavior.

"Jungkook stop shouting we were just dancing" Jimin raised his voice a bit.

"JUST DANCING HE WAS HOLDING YOUR WAIST, CAN'T YOU SEE THE LUST IN HIS EYES, WHY DON'T YOU JUST MARRY HIM INSTEAD BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA MARRY A FUCKING SLUT" Jungkook said and got a tight slap from the smaller, Jimin didn't utter a word and walked out with teary eyes. Jungkook just stood there in shock.

"Is there any room empty" Jimin asked one of the staff?

"Yes sir there is but are you okay," The staff asked noticing Jimin's teary eyes.

"Yes, I'm fine just tell me where is the room" Jimin decided not to go back, he stayed in the mansion because taehyung was already drunk and he can't just leave him alone.

The staff guided jimin towards the room but there was already someone, He decided to mind his own business.

"Hii what's up is something wrong," The unknown guy asked.

"No, it's nothing like that"

"oh okay anyway I'm Jackson wang what's your name"

"I'm Park Jimin Nice to meet you"

"JIMIN? Oh so you are jungkook's fiance Nice to meet you, As everyone said you are really beautiful but what are you doing here you should enjoy the party"

"Ahm it's just I don't like parties"

"oh so you don't enjoy parties, I love parties I throw a lot of parties duh, but all of them end with some problem and it's the first time I am being invited and I'm not a bad character HAHAHA" Jimin laughed at him and enjoying here more than the party.

(A/N: Fanfic writer need to give Jackson a break HAHA)

After some time He went outside, He thanked Jackson for the company and got out. And saw jungkook all dressed talking to his friends not even bothered about what he did,

He passed by jungkook not even glancing at him. Jungkook stopped him by holding his wrist and pulled him back.

“My friends want to meet you act nice baby” Jungkook whispered, jimin was so pissed right now seeing his dominance. So he let it all out.

“Jungkook listen you really think after treating my one and only friend like shit, saying that he has lust for me you really expect me to talk to your friends nicely huh, I will not take a minute to throw slippers on their faces if you said shit about tae again I'm sure I will forget who are you to me, He doesn't have a bit of lust for me. He is the most innocent person I ever meet in my life and you can say I can't live without him, my dad was always busy at work And since I didn't have my mom He took care of me, he talked to me, he comforted me, He skipped school for me, He made me smile and made me feel loved and many more you don't know. I just meet you 2 days ago and I know him for half of my life NEVER DARE SPEAK A WORD ABOUT HIM AND KEEP YOU DOMINANCE IN YOUR POCKET And as you said if you don't wanna marry a slut like me just hear it from my side.

“I am not dying for it too”  

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY KOOK≥33

**Inhales**

I REALLY HAVE TO TELL THIS, I WAS WATCHING HIS LIVE AND WHEN HE ASKED YOUR FAV BTS SONG I KEPT WRITING PIED PIPER FOR LIKE A THOUSANDS OF TIME AND WHEN PIED PIPER STARTED MY HEART DROPPED WITH THE BEAT AND CRIED EVEN THOUGHT. I AM NOT SURE THAT HE READ MY COMMENT

**exhales**

Thoughts?

And VOTE :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 111K 46
"I don't want a soulmate anymore."
583K 25K 42
"He's a dad, and I'm willing to call him Daddy." | Contains Smut, Fluff and Angst. | English isn't my first language.
31.2K 616 40
"What a great scenery!My boyfriend and my best friend fucking each other" "SAY THE ONE WHO CHEATED WITH A GAY!" I Regret it all. "You wouldn't die if...
279K 6K 60
❝"I want to do very sinful things to you"❞