๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž /๐‰๐ข๐ค๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By -xpreso-

"Bring him inside" "Dad, it will ruin my relationship with him you can't do this" "I don't fucking care" More

Love Affluence~
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
A/N Note
A/N note 2
A/N note 3

Chap 4

5K 283 69
By -xpreso-

They reached the hospital, Jimin was sitting waiting for their turn and Jungkook was in the reception filling information.

“what's your relations with the patient? The nurse asked.

“I'm his fiance”

“Name, age, Anyone related to family's number,” the nurse asked.

“Name: Jeon Jimin, Age shit I don’t know His age”

“Sir are you sure you are his fiance? Nurse questioned not believing.

“Of course I am why would lie it’s just a bit complicated we met yesterday so I don’t know much about him”

“ Sir can you please call the patient” The nurse requested, Jungkook called jimin from the waiting room.

“Sir is he really your fiance- The nurse asked jimin to confirm.

“Wtf dude I just told you we are gonna get married soon how many times you will ask the same thing, he is not feeling good check him if anything wrong happens I won't take minutes to take the hospital down” Jungkook shouted in a harsh voice making everyone look at them.

“stop it, please don’t create an issue, Ah yes My name is jimin, Age 22 years and Jungkook give your number, I forgot dad's number ” Jungkook gave his number and after a few minutes they went inside and the doctor started the check-up.

“So jeon jimin tell me what’s your problem,” The doctor asked.

“Doctor it’s not jeon it’s park,” Jimin said feeling weird his name being joined with jungkook's.

“Oh, I am sorry if it’s mistaken because in the list it is written Jeon” Jimin glared at Jungkook.

“Sorry I just wanted to try,” Jungkook ignoring Jimin's glare, The doctor laughed are their couple behavior.

“It okay Jimin he must be happy about the marriage Anyways what happened”

Jimin told the doctor about his problems and the doctor told him he has symptoms of less hemoglobin so the doctor asked him for a blood test to be confirmed.

“Jimin I will recommend you to eat well right now and come and take your reports tomorrow,” The doctor said and They both thanked him and walked out of the hospital.

“Thank god” Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Why are you thanking god because I am fine? Jimin asked.

“No I was thinking you were pregnant” Jungkook laughed at himself.

“ JUNGKOOK WTF” Jimin shouted.

“Are you mad cause you are not pregnant, I mean I can make you don't worry baby?” Jungkook said holding Jimin's ass.

“Jungkook stop-

Before Jimin asked him to stop Jungkook kissed him with force and pulled him by his waist leaving no space, Jimin answered back. The older smiled between the kiss They both were eating each other in front of the road, Jimin pulled back and said.

 “Jungkook at least get in the car” They both got inside the car jungkook made jimin sit in his lap kissing him roughly. Jungkook started attacking his neck, the smaller moaned in pleasure as jungkook found his sweet spot he kept kissing it, Jimin kept moving his ass around jungkook's crotch, which made him go crazy, He started taking his shirt off but jimin stopped him

“We can't do it right now jungkook”

“Jimin are you fucking dumb, I am dying inside you can't leave me like this” Jungkook almost screamed at him.

“Jungkook understand I am not feeling well”

“Baby that's not an excuse I am not sucking your blood”

“Kook please understand it’s about weakness,” Jimin said in a raising his voice a bit.

“Ah Jimin- wait did you just gave me a nickname FINALLY I LOVE IT YOU KNOW HOW JEALOUS I WAS FROM TAEHYUN-

“you were what you were jealous HAHAHA Of tae” Jimin laughed out loud making fun of the older for being so silly.

“No no I didn’t mean jealous,” Jungkook said being embarrassed.

“It’s okay kook I like seeing you jealous,” Jimin said in a seductive tone.

“Jimin be careful If I destroy you tonight it will be your fault don't complain then” Jimin gulped.

For few minutes they talked about random stuff, jungkook wanted to know more about his soon-to-be husband,  Jimin was still sitting on jungkook's lap he buried his face in his neck feeling relaxed and safe.

“Ah, kook we have to order our suits, Marriages are so stressfull, right? Jimin said in a low voice.

“Don’t worry everything will be done” jungkook said kissing his forehead. Jimin saw a can of sprite taehyung was drinking this morning.

Taehyung?.

“ FUCK KOOK WE FORGOT ABOUT TAE” Jimin yelled worrying about his bestie.

“I told him to call you”

“My phone is switched off”

“If you wanna keep it switched off, through it then”

“wtf kook that's so damn harsh, What's wrong with you”

“I didn’t mean it It’s just my dad use to say this to me a lot when I didn’t answer his call's so I just wanted to try ”

Jimin looked at him with disbelief

“Shit he called me 7 times”

“Oh that’s fucked up”

“Don't tease me let’s go home he must have been home by now”

Jungkook started the car and after a few minutes, they reached The Park's mansion.

“Bye, good night kook” Jimin waved his hand walking towards the entrance gate of his house suddenly Jungkook stopped him.

“Jimin wait” Jimin turned around looking confused, Jungkook stepped out of his car, He walked towards him and stood in front of him with something small hiding behind him. Jungkook kissed him softly, slowly without touching, Jimin closed his eyes felt butterflies in his stomach then, The smaller felt something around his neck

It was the necklace He saw in the shop and he wanted to buy it.

“h-ow did y-ou” Jimin said having tears in his eyes.

“shush I saw you in the store wanting to buy it but I don’t know why didn’t you bought it, It’s not like you don’t have the money you are the son of a billionaire what’s the problem?

“I thought it was too girly people will judge me because of it, People already talk shit about me a lot,” Jimin said smiling sadly, Jungkook wanted to hug him so he did.

“Baby you don’t have to listen to anyone do whatever you want okay anyway it’s late now you should go inside I hope you liked it Good night fuff ball,” He said wiping his tears.

“I LOVED IT” Jimin smiled widely and giving the older a peck

“Bye-bye kook,” Jimin said cheerfully waving his hands

“Bye baby” Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness.

Small Chapter~

I SWEAR I AM SO TIRED, IT'S SO FUCKING HARD. Still, I'm trying my best so please Shower LOVeEeeE~~ Anyways

Thoughts?

And VOTE :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 67.9K 131
" I didn't want to leave.. I had too. " -Pjm
584K 25K 42
"He's a dad, and I'm willing to call him Daddy." | Contains Smut, Fluff and Angst. | English isn't my first language.
9.7K 1.1K 41
"๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฏ!! ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ" "๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜, ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘Ž...
3.9K 84 20
"words babygirl, say 'yes master i understand'" jungkook caressed your cheek and cooed. "fuck. you." you spat instead.