Eyes on the prize- Sebastian...

By BeeYourself12

Joey, Irish born female racing driver, has been offered the experience of a lifetime to support the FIA safet... More

1. First meetings
2. The penny drops
3. You're on, O'Shea
4. Australia pt. 1
5. Australia pt.2
6. Out with the red team
7. Monaco dining
8. Family time
9. Canadian matchmaking
10. Bad news
11. Ireland
12. Brotherly advice
13. Welcome to the family
14. What happens in Hockenheim...
15. The Summer break begins
16. Homely meals
17. Expect the unexpected
18. The date
19. Swiss bliss
20. Making it official
21. The L word
22. Ireland
23. Ireland pt.2
24. An unexpected guest in Suzuka
25. Better to think before you speak
26. Partying in LA
27. Birthday treats
28. Making up
30. You win some, you lose some
31. Family bonds
32. First week in Switzerland
33. One last ride
34. When in Ireland
35. The wedding pt.2
36. FIA party
37. Christmas time
38. Rallying in Finland
39. Reminiscing in Silverstone
40. German races
41. Family time
42. A wedding
Epilogue

29. Spending time together in Austin

1.3K 37 8
By BeeYourself12

@TeamSebElleninGreen  you might like where this one is going ;)

'Hey Matty!' Joey greeted her brother on the phone, as she walked through the turnstiles of the circuit. 'No, I just got in. I've got a couple of meetings but, as always, I'm going to get coffee first.'

'So you and Seb made up, yeah?' Matt asked her, after a while. 'Don't need to buff up and beat his sorry German ass?'

'No, Matty, we're good.' Joey laughed internally at the idea of her brother hiring a personal trainer just to protect her honour. 'I'm calling because of this actually... you know how you and Carmen have been saving up to buy a bigger place? Maybe closer to dad's and that..'

'Yeah?' Joey could picture Matt's confused look.

'Well, search no more.'

'What are you on about, Jo?' Matt asked.

'Mi casa es tu casa, hermanito.' She explained.

'Joey, can you please stop being cryptic? What the hell are you on about?'

'I am moving out.' She explained. 'I have been offered a contract for next year, but I will be based in Germany. Well, I'll be based in Switzerland, actually. He asked me to move in with him'

'What the fuck?!?' Matt asked. 'Wow, you really did make up, then! This changes nothing, though. I am still pissed.'

'Yeah we did. And please, give the guy a chance' she pleaded. 'But yeah, there's no point keeping my house in London and I really don't want it to go to a stranger... and you and Carmen need a place, so...'

'We can't accept it' Matt interrupted her. 'We can't take it'

'Yeah you can. Consider it my early wedding gift to you and all my future nieces and nephews'

'No, Jo, no.' Matt continued. 'It's too much.'

'Listen. You and Carmen have done so much for me throughout the years. Consider it as me returning something to both of you. And whatever you make selling the house you're in use as a payment for your kids to start karting' she joked.

'Jo... I... am speechless. We'll discuss when you're back. You'll have to be back at some point, right?'

'Yeah, after Mexico. Seb's coming too, he's offered to help me pack.'

'Of course he did, I bet he can't wait to have you out of the UK and into his house. Damn. You are really growing up now' Matt's voice broke.

'Matt, are you crying?' She teased her brother.

'No, of course I am not. But it's the end of an era. For 22 years it's been me and you, now... you're moving in with a boy! And not just any boy'

'Stop it, you're gonna make me cry.' Joey said. She spotted Seb and Kimi chatting outside of the Ferrari motorhome, the Finn called her over with his hand. 'Sorry, Matty, gotta go. I love you, I'll see you soon'

'Love you too, Jo' he hung up.

'Sup, Kizza?' She asked, giving the man a hug.

'Kizza' Kimi repeated, confused. 'I... have no words for you, honestly.' He mumbled. 'How are you?'

'Yeah, good. Very good. You?'

'I'm OK. Seb just gave me the good news, I guess we finally will have a babysitter Robin will like' He smirked.

'Hey, nobody mentioned babysitting duties' Joey complained. 'But yeah, I guess you'll see my face around even if I'm not at the paddock'

'Don't know if that's a good thing' Kimi teased her. Seb let out a laugh. He loved to see how Joey seemed to be at ease with everyone that mattered to him.

'I was just telling Matt about my plan, he seemed confused and slightly surprised' Joey told Seb. 'Are you still good to come help me pack?'

'Of course. I wouldn't want you to change your mind' he stated.

'Well, you've still got time to change yours. I am not an easy person to live with.'

'I am 100% sure.' Seb smiled.

'God you guys are terrible.' Kimi huffed. 'Sure you don't want to take another break? Seb was so quiet. It was nice for once'

Sebastian gave his teammate a killing look as he carried on mumbling: 'he saw the pictures of you in LA and almost had a fit. I had to stop him from booking a flight'

'You didn't tell me this!' Joey laughed. 'You did say not to listen to Kimi, but I feel like I want to listen to this very much. What else did he do?'

'The  brief is soon' Seb tried, not enjoying where the conversation was going.

'Oh we can walk and talk' Kimi wrapped his arm over Joey's shoulder. 'So, basically, he saw the pictures, read a few comments... and he couldn't take it. I literally stopped him from booking a flight' Kimi explained. Joey chuckled as Seb groaned loudly. 'He then might have drank a little too much and spent the night saying he couldn't lose you, that you were perfect. It was a first class meltdown, I tell you. He had to sleep on the sofa'

'Kimi, now I am glad you're leaving Ferrari next year' Seb huffed. 'He's exaggerating'

'I know Lewis has a crush on her. Who wouldn't' Kimi carried on in an abysmal Sebastian impression. 'What if she realises Lewis is so much better? They've known each other for years'

Joey kept chuckling at the now blushing pouting German holding the door to the drivers' brief to let both of them in.

'In conclusion: thank you.' Kimi stated. 'He's grumpy at the best of times'

'He is... iceman?' Joey laughed.

'I am not grumpy, I am...'

'Finnish' Joey concluded for him with a smile.

~•~•~•

The US grand prix had concluded with a well deserved victory for the Ferrari Finn that had, however, almost cancelled Seb's hopes for a championship in 2018.

Joey had just got out of a shower when she noticed a text from Callum on her phone.

I know it's not your boy, but we're going to have a celebratory barbecue tonight before we have to leave for Mexico. Join us. Seb is coming too, don't worry.

Ps. We've got food, bring drinks. And lots of them, I heard you bagged a Merc contract.

Callum had attached the location of a nearby park. Joey decided to change into a pair of comfortable trousers and an Ireland rugby oversized shirt, completing her look with her trusted black vans. She stopped off at a convenience store and stocked up on beers and drinks for the team.

The smell of burning coals could be smelled from the entrance of the park and Joey followed it and the cloud of smoke to find the red team in full celebratory mood.

'Buenas tardes' she smiled. 'cerveza?' She offered.

'It's birra in Italian, but I'll take it' Callum joked. 'Lovely to see you, even with awful green shirt on ya, lass'

'Guess I'll take my beer offer back' she huffed. 'Steven, here. He doesn't deserve it.' She took the beer out of Callum's hand and gave it to the other Brit.

She then went around to the rest of the team, offering beers or soft drinks. Being with the Italian team reminded her of Carmen's family gatherings and she felt a sense of belonging. She wondered if she was going to find something similar with the Mercedes team the following year.

When Seb and Kimi had finally joined the team, they found Joey slouched in a camping chair, beer in hand, laughing along with the mechanics at a story Callum was telling.

'So yeah, my brother and I were convinced this guy was up to something dodgy, so we kept spying on him from our bedroom but to make sure he couldn't recognise us we were wearing ski masks and we even had one those boards things, we had all our clues...'

'Can I give you my twopence on this?' Joey interrupted, laughing.

'Of course, lass'

'Stick to engineering, will you?' She teased.

Seb smiled widely, she had fit in with his team just fine and he could see she had bonded well with everyone, especially in his side of the garage.

'Always celebrating without us, uh?' Seb asked, kissing her on the cheek.

'Well, I got here later than the boys did. You two are the latest here... and I even stopped to get drinks for the crew!' Joey pointed out. 'Kimi, beer is in the cooler by the way'

'Thank you' he smiled.

'Do I not get a drink too?' Seb pouted, sitting next to her on a patch of grass.

'I thought Antti didn't allow you to have fun' she replied, earning a giggle from Steven and Callum.

'Very funny' Seb tried to contain a smile. 'Please?' He asked.

'Only because you're polite' she chuckled. She pushed herself up from the chair and grabbed two beers out of the cooler.

The rest of the night was a collection of funny stories, laughter and games. When Callum had suggested they'd play a little football, Seb hadn't expected Joey to become as competitive as she had. Him and Kimi and been chosen as team captains and the Finn had picked Joey as his first pick only to annoy his German teammate.

'Come on, Callum, for fucks sakes! Just pass that ball once in a while! Then you wonder why Scotland doesn't win' Joey shouted after Seb had easily tackled him and got the ball off of him.

'And Ireland does?' He had teased her.

'Just shut up and be a team player, will you' she huffed.

The game started once more and Joey had been running after Riccardo, Seb's race engineer, trying to take the ball from him. Once she successfully tackled him, it was time for her to show callum how it was done.

She dribbled a couple of Seb's team's defenders before meeting face to face with the German himself. She slowed down, looking for a free teammate.

'Kizza, who was in our team again?' She joked.

'Jokes will get you nowhere, O'Shea' Seb smirked.

Joey finally spotted Callum who had freed himself from one of Kimi's mechanics. She passed him the ball and circled around Seb to get another pass from the Scot. She was alone in front of Steven who was in goal.

'Offside!' Seb shouted as Joey had just scored.

'Oh come on, don't be a spoilsport' Joey laughed. 'It was a nice, clean goal.'

'I beg to differ'

'Moaning will get you nowhere, Vettel. Just accept it. Kimi's team is better'

Seb walked towards her so only she could hear him, he leaned towards her ear and whispered 'I reaaally like this version of you. But you'll pay for this.'

'Don't make promises you can't keep, champ.' She suggestively replied.

'Uhm uhm, we'd like to carry on playing please' Callum called.

A few hours later, Joey walked back into the hotel with Seb and Kimi. The Finn quickly said his goodbyes, leaving Joey and Seb by themselves.

'Your room or mine?' The German asked her, with a cheeky smirk.

'Whichever is closer' she responded.

'Well, mine is just up there.' He pointed. 'Let's go m'lady' he swooped her up from the floor and carried her towards the room.

'Key card, back pocket' he instructed her.

Joey patted the pockets, pulling the card out and pinching his butt as she did so.

'Steady, tiger' he chuckled, pushing the door open.

'This felt like we just got married' Joey laughed. 'I promise I won't wear a green shirt if we get married'

Seb laid her down on the bed, a smile beaming on his face.

'You think about us getting married?' He asked.

'Well, Carmen had been a bridezilla since Matt proposed, so weddings have been on my mind... I know it's super early days and... well, I do, sometimes. It's like to be a bit girly once in a while' she mumbled, embarrassed.

'There is nothing to be embarrassed about.' Seb smiled, pulling a strand of hair behind her ear. 'I think it's really cute that you do and I wouldn't be lying if I said I do think about that too. But now, onto the matter at hand... I believe I owe you a good telling off for being a little too competitive'

'Less talking and more doing, then' Joey teased.

Seb didn't need her to repeat herself and he eagerly pushed his lips on hers. His hands were roaming freely under her shirt, gently tickling the skin of her bare tummy.

Joey's body was covered in goosebumps and she felt like her lower abdomen was on fire.

Seb's right hand moved to the button of her jeans and then to the hem of her underwear. Joey arched her back in anticipation when he had removed the two garments.

'All in due time, beautiful'

'I don't like waiting, Sebastian. You should know this by now' she stated. She pulled herself up and switched places with the German, now towering him. She quickly removed his shorts and underwear. Seb's cock sprung free and she started slowly stroking it. Seb winced in pleasure when Joey started trailing kisses from his neck to his chest and abdomen.

She straddled herself over him, teasing him for a few moments.

'Alright, enough of that' Seb grabbed her by the hips and pushed himself inside of her.

He started slowly thrusting in and out of her, feeling like her body was under his command. He swapped places again, pushing himself inside of her whilst keeping her pinned to the bed.

'Babe, you're so wet' he groaned. 'I don't think I can last much longer'

'Just don't stop, please' she begged. 'I am so close'

~•~•~•

Seb looked over to the sleeping lady next to him. Their passionate love session had taken them to the early hours of the morning. They were travelling to Mexico just a few hours later.

'I love you, Josephine O'Shea. And one day I'll make you my wife' Seb whispered, kissing her lips lightly before turning the lights off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 7.1K 126
After the heartache of her beloved Michael Schumacher's injuries following his accident, Chloe returns to formula 1. Can Sebastian Vettel heal her he...
8.6K 273 20
Iris May Alexandria Tran was not new to the Formula 1 world. Her best friend was the one and only Daniel Ricciardo. With the recent comeback to Alpha...
79.2K 1.4K 36
@kimiraikkonen is following you now.
143K 4.2K 72
Neveah casts aside her fears and starts a relationship with Spanish motorsports star, Fernando Alonso who takes both herself and her child into his h...