Loving You is A Losing Game |...

By bangtanslostslipper

"So you're telling me all this time you had no feelings for me? Are you fucking kidding me?" "Seeing the affe... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 (Letters)
70
71
Epilogue

25

345 23 27
By bangtanslostslipper

*Play Taste by Stary Kids for this chapter*

Minho frowned slightly seeing the younger's state. "Hannie, are you okay?" He cupped his face with his hands.

"Yes.." Jisung had visible tears in his eyes that he was trying hard to contain. "Can I kiss you again, hyung?"

Without further ado, Minho launched himself onto the younger for the second time. This time the kiss was more intense.

A few tears escaped Jisung's eyes, the push of his emotions being too hard to contain. He let his hands roam through Minho's hair, pulling him even closer.

Minho, on the other hand, was not doing very well either. The familiar feeling of the younger's lips on his was clouding his brain.

Oh how much he missed this, how much he missed having his heart flutter and stomach churn whenever they'd kiss.

How much he missed his Sungie.

The makeout session went on for a while, till both of them were out of breath.

More people were gathering in the dance floor as the night went deeper, closing in any space usable under the disco.

The music now changed to a more erotic one. Both of them were getting hot whether that be because of their close proximity, the amount of drunk people around or the hormones going crazy inside.

After regaining his breath, Minho held the younger closer to himself as he began to leave kisses on his jaw.

He continued on kissing and sucking on the younger's skin, making his way down to his neck and collarbone.

A certain spot, that Minho still had memories of in the back of his head, made Jisung let out a low moan as Minho sucked on it.

Smirking, he bit and sucked on the spot over and over again, leaving a dark purple hickey on his smooth skin.

Jisung was having a hard time containing in his moans, so he did the best thing he could think of, brought his lips closer to the older's ears and lowly and eroticly moaned.

Oh how much Minho loved to hear that angelic voice.

Wanting to hear the younger more, Minho swayed their bodies together, leading Jisung with his strong grip on his hips.

He swiftly brought the younger's hip closer to his while doing the same himself, both of their crotches grinding on each other as a result.

Minho growled at the friction in his lower part while Jisung hid his face in Minho's shoulder to let out a loud muffled moan.

"Hannie, want to go to my house?" Minho whispered in the younger's ears.

The guy in his arms nodded, still hiding his face in his shoulder. Minho gently picked him up as he made his way out of the bar and to his bike.

Once they were settled in his bike, Jisung again wrapped his arms around the older's torso securely, letting his head rest on his back.

...

⚠️Smut⚠️

The apartment door closed shut as the two males entered the empty residence, eating each other's face.

Quickly taking off their shoes in the way, Minho picked up the younger by his thighs to make their way to his bedroom. Once they reached, he gently laid the younger down on the bed and hovered over him.

There were so many feelings running through the boys' heads. But what overcame everything was the overwhelming tension between them and the longing of being away from each other for so long.

Minho leanded down to capture Jisung's lips. Their lips moved in sync before Minho bit the younger's lips, asking for entrance. He slightly opened his mouth to let the older explore his wet cavern.

He tugged on Minho's shirt, signalling for him to take it off. Understanding, Minho granted his wish as he took off his dress shirt and tossed it aside.

Jisung traced his fingers through the older's now exposed chest and abs.

Minho's heart was flattering at the sight of the younger under him. The longing they both felt for each other due to being separated for so long was eating them up.

If he could, Minho would love to savour this moment as much as he could.

His Sungie in his arms.

He took the younger's hand off of his chest before softly pinning them against the head pillow. Leaning down to capture his lips in his own, Minho channelled all the passion and love he felt to Jisung.

Minho trailed kisses down his neck and collarbone, sucking and leaving dark marks that screamed who the younger belonged to after swiftly taking off his shirt too.

He looked up as he reached the waistband. "Do you want this, Sungie?" He asked slowly, no rush in his voice that brought a wave of reassurance to Jisung's mind.

"Yes, h-hyungie. I want you.."

Minho went up to press a soft kiss on his lips at the response, giving a sweet smile to him as he pulled away.

"Hyung will take care of you."

That voice, that sweet peach-like voice that Jisung had grown to fall in love with. He remembered how the older would always be the sweetest to him when they got intimate with each other.

Never in his life he felt so at ease as he felt in this man's arms.

Minho took out a bottle of lube from one of the drawers in his nightstand, flicking it open with a click.

He pulled down the younger's pants and underwear at the same time, making him shiver at the sudden hit of cold in his lower part.

"Spread your legs for me, baby."

Jisung obliged as soon as Minho's dominant yet soft demand reached his ears, spreading his legs wide for the older to have the nicest view.

The sight of Jisung's pink rim and his throbbing member in front of him waiting to be done something to, desperate for the older's touches, made him lick his lips in anticipation. He trailed his coated fingers around his rim.

"Ready, bubs?" Pressing a soft kiss on his lips, Minho pushed in the first finger inside him after getting the approval.

Jisung squirmed uncomfortably at the bulging pain. Noticing it, the older started pressing soft kisses everywhere on his face and lips.

After a while, he added more fingers as he scissored the younger open, pressing at certain spots. Jisung screamed in pleasure as his fingers pressed against the bundle of nerves inside him.

"Like it there, baby? Want me to go deeper?"

"A-ahh.. no! You!.. w-want you." His moans were filling the room.

"Want me to do what, Sungie?" He wanted to hear it. Oh how much he loved to hear the younger yearning for him.

"Want hyungie in me~ ahh-" Minho's fingers fastly thrusting in and out of him didn't help with formulating words at the moment.

Content, Minho pulled out his fingers to coat a large amount of lube on his own throbbing cock, giving it a few strokes before lining himself up with the younger's hole.

He reached down to interlock both their hands in a tight grip. "Ready, Ji?"

They made eye contact as Jisung nodded, no sign of doubt or fear visible.

Minho pushed in slowly, earning soft grunts from the male under him. He kept his pace slow, giving the utmost time to let him adjust to his length. He kissed away the few tear drops that escaped Jisung's eyes.

"You can move now.."

With that, he started thrusting in and out in a painfully slow pace. As slow as it was the deeper his length went. Jisung jerked up with each thrust, the bed frame shaking at its intensity.

"H-Hyung~! Faster... go faster!" He moaned out.

"Patience, Sungie. Hyung will make you feel so good."

Moans and groans left both of their mouths as the older kept slamming into the younger, hitting his prostate with each deep thrust.

Jisung was on cloud nine, toes curling and eyes rolling back as the intense pleasure was getting to his head.

Minho wanted to channel through the complicated feelings in his heart to the younger in the best way possible. He wanted him to feel his sincerity, the immense amount of love that warmed his heart.

He wanted him to know how still there had been a big hole in his heart where no one but he lived.

Nearing their climax, Minho started going faster as high pitched moans left the younger's mouth. With a scream-like moan of the older's name, Jisung came all over their stomachs.

Minho came right after inside him.

He flopped down beside the younger on the bed to catch up his breath.

Looking to his side, he saw how exhausted the other looked. He caressed the younger's face a little before getting up to clean both of them.

That night the boys slept to their hearts' content after who knows how long.

Hoping wholeheartedly for the moment to never end.

A/N

I hope that was okay lmfao that's my first time writing smut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 10.9K 43
"Are you seriously going to give up on Minho?" "No." ~ In which Han Jisung is in love with his best friend Lee Minho and tries everything to hide his...
64K 1.3K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
108K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
10.4K 491 12
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...