ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ🌙 𝐍𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐦�...

By malkhyuckss

❝ Give me back what's mine ❞ ⍟ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀᴜ ⍟ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ: 23 ᴊᴜʟʏ 2021 -currently editing- #4 nct #3 nctd... More

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏. 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐. 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑. 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒. 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓. 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔. 𝐉𝐨𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕. 𝐍𝐞𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖. 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗. 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐. 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑. 𝐒𝐩𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓. 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔. 𝐋𝐚𝐛
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞
...
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗. 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬
...
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎. 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏. 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐. 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑. 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓. 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔. 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕. 𝐃é𝐣à 𝐯𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖. 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎. 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
Side note!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐. 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑. 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒. 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓. 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔. 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕. 𝐔𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖. 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗. 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎. 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏. 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐. 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕. 𝐒𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫

607 17 15
By malkhyuckss

Sticker :0 🔫

Tuesday, the drizzle of rain danced lightly in the pale blue sky.

"To you, who was always by my side like this
I just need you to be with me" - Be there for you, nct dream

"Mind if I join the both of you?"

It took the two girls a few seconds before they looked up, only to find the entire class looking at their direction.

And standing right in front of them is none other than the notorious heartthrob, the boy whom JinRin tried hard to avoid.

Giving the boy a lazy eye, JinRin muttered out, "I think there are many other classmates who are dying to partner with you, why not join them instead,"

She went back with her work, not sparing Haechan another glance, hoping he'll walk away and the whole class wouldn't be shooting eyes at them.

"What if I want to join you, not them?"

Before JinRin could grit out a forceful answer, Chaewon slapped her hands across JinRin's mouth and gave an apologetic look towards her best friend.

She is definitely getting scolded by JinRin after this.

"Sure! We'll love to have you in our group, the more the merrier right?" Chaewon gave JinRin a nervous grin, silently begging her to go along.

"Fine. But under one condition"

Haechan glanced curiously at the poker face in front of him, clearly showing her displeasure of his presence.

"Don't mess up with our practical, got it?"

Haechan nodded his head like a puppy and went on to engage in a conversation with Chaewon.

JinRin would have welcomed anyone but the school's playboy in her group.

The whole class, consisting of countless gorgeous girls and even some basketball members, were trying to persuade Haechan to partner up with them.

And there at the corner of the classroom were two girls who didn't want to be disturbed.

Specifically, Haechan wanted to partner with the two awkward girls?

Something felt off and JinRin knew it.

Chaewon on the other hand was way too swooned by the heartthrob that all her detective senses have malfunctioned.

"Why do you want to partner with us? If you don't mind me asking" JinRin said, cutting the two from their own bubbles.

"Just wanted to be friends" Haechan gave out a short answer, unknowingly gulping down a lump that has formed in his throat.

Anyone who has been in a situation like him would have already died.

JinRin gave Haechan a stern stare whilst suspiciously inspecting him as if he was a strange piece in a lego build.

As the trio was about to finish their practical, an unexpected person appeared.

Pulling Haechan with him, Jaemin pushed him off with much force, causing Haechan to grunt out a groan.

"Dude, what's going on, be more gentle ok, my soft skin is no match with your strength" Haechan pouted, looking up only to find an infuriated Jaemin.

"Haechan what are you doing here? Was it Ji Geon? Did she ask you to be here? Why did you listen to her!" Jaemin gruntled out in frustration, spewing out hurtful curses at the confused boy.

"Woah calm down Jaem, I don't get what you mean, I haven't spoken to Ji Geon at all."

"Then what are you doing here with them? I know you wouldn't even partner up with studious girls like them, in other words, you wouldn't even attend class
."

Shrugging his shoulders, Haechan said, "There isn't any wrong in making new friends, besides it's time for me to attend lessons properly, ever heard of turning over a new leaf?"

"What happened? You know I'll never break the most important bro code."

"I overheard Ji Geon mentioned something about you targeting the two girls so I assumed she threatened you or even convinced you to do so"

"Am I really that dense to you Jaem, you know I'll never go as far as that, I always have a line drawn."

"Sigh, I haven't been in the right mind lately, sorry about that bro"

"It's fine, what did you hear from Ji Geon by the way, is it really that bad?"

"I don't know man, but all I know is she's up to no good"

"She mentioned about a plan between you and JinRin so I thought they were going to hurt her-"

"I see so you have a crush?"

"What- psh no"

"Come on, she's that girl who you wrote letters to every day, am I right?"

"You got the wrong guy"

"Hm sure whatever you say Jaem"

"Ok but seriously, you know how far Ji Geon can go right..."

"Everyone knows Jaemin..."

"So... protection squad on the go?"

"Hopefully we will not need to take any action"

——————————

JinRin

"What do you think happen Rin, did you see the took of terror in Haechan's eyes?"

"It's none of our business Won, we shouldn't have to be involved with him in the first place, sigh but at least he cooperates with us"

"You see! I told you, he isn't as bad as you thought he is"

"Whatever you say Won" I muttered out sarcastically.

Measuring the last bit of the experiment, we consolidated all the evidence we have obtained and determined whether the hypothesis was right.

"I think today is our lucky day" I smiled widely at Chaewon.

"Our experiment was a success!"

Clapping with enthusiasm, Chaewon immediately suggested that we should get something delicious to eat during recess.

"Oh my Gosh! I just remember, the vendors will be selling a new flavor of bread, and guess what it is"

"No way- there's no way its taro bread"

"It is! We should hurry up now"

As expected, when we submitted our practical assignment, some students were jeering at us whilst some others were glaring holes through us.

We didn't mind though, at least it was for me, Chaewon probably was too occupied in her own world.

"Haechan probably did all the work, the credits should have been all his" the incessant rumors went on even as the two girls left the classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
258K 12.3K 46
a story of two sunset lovers. book 1
4.3K 307 26
Where Na Jaemin's fangirl, pretends to be in a relationship with Huang Renjun, one of his closest friends. - A Huang Renjun fanfic
144K 3.4K 38
Soul is a 15 year old girl, who discovers that she is a "Sun Spirit" after her sister, Yue's death. She doesn't quite understand what the term means...