Darling, Quiet (Fred X Fem Re...

By aFredWsimp

"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, proble... More

Reunited
Dementor Attack
The Feast and the First Morning
The Boggarts
Quidditch
Ready for Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade and Black
Sleeping in the Great Hall
Truth or Dare
The Map
Going home for Christmas
Going back
"Please just go"
April 1st
End of Year 5
The Burrow
Midnight talk
The Bardot Vault
Summer
The day before tomorrow
Quidditch World Cup Part 1
Quidditch World Cup Part 2
The Attack
Heading to the Castle
Start of Year 6
Crucio and The Potion
The Tri-Wizard Champions
Opening Up
Cedric
Interrupted
The First Task
Practice
Disappointed
The Yule Ball
First Time
1995
Photos
Sneaking
The Second Task
Suspicions
The Party
Betrayal
Silence
Close to Talking
Amortentia
Easter Break
Payback
Rough mornings
Charlotte
The Third Task
Diggory
Acceptance
Home
Keeping in touch
Harry's arrival
To the Castle
Conflict in the Common Room
Exclusive
In the Dormitory
The Second Night
Reading Revelations
Lunch Date
High Inquisitor
Lazy mornings
Recruitment
Finding the room
Practice Begins
Spectating
Kicked off
The DA
Gone
Together Again
Christmas
Love
The Challenge
"Darling, Quiet"
No Returns
Patronus
The Plan
Bang
Summer with You
Attack of the Alley
A trip to the Castle
Keeping An Eye Out
Taken
Missing Person
Getting Worse
Days Away
The Big Event
Closure
The Haunting
Successful
-Charlotte Chantey x
A Final Wish
Moving Harry
Attack at the Wedding
No.1 Desireable
Staying Home
Keeping Ron Home
A Forever Promise
Taking The Control
Happy Valentines
Surprise visit
Eventful Activities
"Darling, it's time"
"I'll be back"
02.05.1998
In Remembrance
The Last One Standing
Our Promises
The Start Of Us

Being 20

1.7K 58 85
By aFredWsimp

You had woken up earlier than the twins to quietly decorate the house for their birthday. You had gotten balloons, banners and all sorts for them. Especially being in the house the twins needed a cheerful birthday and still one they could remember for the rest of their lives.

You had also gotten a cake, which you ended up decorating with all of the favourite sweets and chocolates both twins had fallen in love with over the last months. They had both told you not to get anything for their birthdays but you got them both a gift anyway for them to open. You also had apparated to the burrow to pick up a card from Molly and Arthur.

You were planning on meeting up with their parents but word on the street was, the deatheaters were fully active and roaming around aimlessly. They weren't messing around at all, they were close. You always just had to assume they were outside your front door.

Knowing the twins would be shocked and happy, like little children, at the decorations you picked up your camera and walked in to wake the boys up one after the other. You started off with George, knocking and slowly entering his room. He was sound asleep but you knew he would want to be awake for the birthday surprises.

"George." You gave him a little shake.

"What?" He groaned.

"It's your birthday, and I have a surprise for you."

He opened one eye and looked at you, then around the room.

"What is it?" He asked, slowly sitting himself up.

"I'll call you in when i want you to see, no peeking okay?" You wanted to give him time to wake up properly.

"Okay." He agreed.

"Good."

You left his room and closed the door. You made your way back towards your room where Fred was sleeping.

You leant over his face, admiring how peaceful and sweet he looked.

"Freddie." You were brushing some of his hair off his face.

You smiled down seeing him nudge his face further into the pillow.

"Boo!" He screamed in your face, making you jump out of your skin.

"You fucking idiot!" You shouted, hitting him in the face with a nearby pillow.

"Happy April fools darling." He grinned, pulling you on top of him in the bed.

"No, fuck you. Come out when I call you." You ordered walking out the room and closing the door.

You took your camera off of the fireplace and knelt down in the centre of the living room. You had a clear shot of both the doors the twins were coming out of.

"Georgie you can come out now!" You shouted, holding your camera to your eye.

You could see him slowly opening the door. As he opened the door fully a charmed confetti canon went off. You took the moving photo of his excited reaction to the confetti while laughing as he jumped out of his skin.

You let the picture come out and sit on the table next to you to develop while he came and looked at everything else you had set up.

"Right Fred, you can come out now." You held your camera to your eye again and waited for Fred to come out the door. A similar thing happened to him with the confetti making him laugh a little and look around the room at the other decorations.

You waited for both photos to develop fully as the twins went into the kitchen/ dining area to see all the food you had spread out for them.

"Do you like it all?" You asked standing at the other end of the room.

"Darling I love it, thank you." He kissed your temple and put a bit of chocolate into his mouth.

"I equally love it Bardot, thank you for making the effort." He hugged you and went over to the couch.

"Okay, I know you said you didn't want any gifts. But I got you some anyway." You stood up and went into your room taking out two presents from under your bed.

"Y/n you really didn't have to." George said as you handed him the wrapped gift.

"You letting us stay here is more than enough." Fred added, as you sat down next to him.

"Now i more got these gifts because I personally kind of want to see how they work. They're both muggle things that I saw when I went down the town for you two." You smiled and waited for someone to start opening.

George obviously went first, tearing into his present. You had brought him a PlayStation with a game called Crash Bandicoot to put into his room.

"What is this?" He asked. You could see his eyes lit up as he read gaming console on the box.

"I don't know what it is to be honest but the woman in the shop said you link it to your tv and you can play games." Apparently PlayStations were quite popular around the world, they were a brand new gaming format that allowed you to play games on a big screen.

"That's quite cool." Fred said taking the box from George.

"I know, that's why it's my gift." He snatched it back like he was five and held it like his life depended on it.

"Right now it's your turn." You smiled excited for him to open his present, "I went along the same sort of lines with the games."

He held a box with a game boy inside along with Super Mario Land as the game.

"This is a game?" He asked flipping the box round with a massive grin reading the game description.

"Yeah basically you have to try and complete levels I'm pretty sure. You have to guide the little man without dying." You shrugged.

"It's amazing, thank you darling." He hugged you with his free hand and gave you a little peck.

"I love my present too." George exclaimed.

"We can take them out and figure out how they work another time but for now we have some food for breakfast." The boys practically tan to the table at your word, scoffing down french pastries to get back to their presents.

"Where are these from?" Fred looked over and asked holding a pain au chocolat.

"I went quite out of town for all this stuff it's from a shop called Waitrose. It's a bit more pricey than the supermarket down here but I'm treating my two favourite boys." You were reflecting on your morning in that moment and realising how much you sounded like a mother to the twins.

You let them finish eating and had a few of the pastries yourself, allowing a little time after for the food to set as both sets of boys read through their instructions. Neither of them had ever had something like this, they were barely even used to board games. Having new entertainment in the house seemed like a good idea, all you had was your radio, tv and a few games here and there but they were starting to get a little boring.

"I think I'm probably going to shower before doing anything else." Fred said, setting his game boy aside and walking into your room.

"I might do that too, then I can focus on doing this for the rest of the day." George added, going into his room.

You needed to go for a wash too so you thought no harm in joining Fred. As you slowly entered your room you heard the sound of the shower only just being turned on. You took your towel and undressed, wrapping yourself in the towel to walk into the bathroom.

You didn't know how to react as you walked into the bathroom. You saw Fred under the water with his head pressed against the wall, breathing heavily with his eyes closed. Your eyes began to travel down as you saw the water streaming down his body towards his hand.

"Need some help there?" You asked, dropping the towel and going into the shower.

"Y/n, I was just-" Fred's cheeks were red, as he stood extremely flustered.

"I know what you were doing lover boy." You smirked, walking past him allowing the water to hit your body, "you didn't answer my question, need some help?" You asked him again, putting body wash on your hands and washing your body.

"I could do with a little help." He said, still a little embarrassed.

You stood in front of Fred and gave him a small kiss on the lips, making your way down his cheek, jaw, neck, collarbone, chest, v-line until you were on your knees down in front of him.

"Fucking hell y/n, you really know how to get me going." Fred said, stroking his hand on the back of your head.

"I'll bet." You looked up at him and winked.

Did someone ask for some birthday smut?
You placed your left hand on Fred's thigh as you took your right onto his member. You began moving your hand up and down hearing his breath getting heavier again.

You wanted to take it a step further and put his tip into your mouth, swirling your tongue around it.

"Fuck." You heard Fred say under his breath, along with the shower water hitting the floor.

You took it out of your mouth and looked up to Fred, he was looking down at you- clearly craving more. You smiled and licked his tip again this time looking directly into his eyes.

You saw him move his head back again, slightly rolling his eyes too. You decided this time to take his whole length as far as you could down your throat. As you gagged a bit close to the end of it you moved your head back and used your tongue a more to lick your way down.

You decided to sync your hand and mouth together slowly bobbing your head and moving your hand back and forth continuously.

"Can I have your hands darling?" Fred asked.

"What for?" You questioned back.

"You'll see."

You lifted your hands, "hold them together." He ordered. You grasped your hands together as Fred took hold of them both by your wrists. He held them above your head. "Now if it gets too much, unwrap your hands and I'll stop. Okay?"

"Yes." You agreed and looked up at him.

"Now continue with your mouth darling." He smirked down.

You began using your mouth as best you could without your hands, seeing how far down you could get. That became less of a struggle as Fred began thrusting his hips to hit  his member deep down your throat. It was intense, you could feel your eyes tearing as you gagged with Fred filling your mouth.

He began thrusting quite hard, barely giving you time to catch your breath. Fred was groaning and moaning from the pleasure you provided for him in the shower. Your eyes began to tear as the gagging intensified. You unwrapped your hands just as you felt a warm liquid hit the back of your throat and travel down. Fred immediately stopped thrusting and let your arms go. You pulled your mouth off of his length and slowly used your hand to finish him off completely, your chest covered in his fluid.

Smut over
"That was something." Fred said helping you off the floor and getting under the water.

"A good something?" You asked close to his ear.

"A great something, it already feels great being 20." He helped to wash you off and brushed his teeth with you at the sink, getting ready for the rest of the day.

You dressed comfy, you knew you wouldn't be going out or doing anything special. You could feel a slight pain on the roof of your mouth, after some inspection you could see that a fresh bruise was forming on the top of your mouth, fuck sake Freddie.

You went out into the living room to see both the twins back at it with their devises. As you left the room Fred turned and gave you a cheeky wink, you tried to contain your smile as you knew george would get all nosey and know something was up.

"Is everything okay?" You asked sitting down with them.

"Yeah, I have my thing up and running. I have to help George connect it to the TV though." Fred said.

"Have you played a game on your thing yet?" You asked him back.

"I have indeed, it's perfect. Thank you darling, really I appreciate it." He kissed your cheek and moved a loose piece of your slightly damp hair off of your face.

"I love you." You gave him a kiss back, seeing the innocent look in his eyes. It was hard to believe you were just in the bathroom with his children going down your throat.

"I love you." He replied, searching through your eyes.

"And I love me." George interrupted the sentimental moment, while moving his PlayStation to the cabinet under your TV.

It didn't take long for you to all figure out how to connect it and soon enough it was up and running.

"We can go out at any point and get some more games if you want." You offered.

"Let's leave it a month. We will play each game for a month and then get a new one." George wanted to make an agreement.

"Okay, sure. So May 1st. We will all go down to the game store and get a new game. Better start thinking of what you want." You agreed and left the boys to play with their devises for the rest of the day. You were finding it hard to believe they were both now 20 years old.

I wonder what this year of their lives will bring.

AN:
MY UPDATES HAVE BEEN SO CRAP IM SO SORRY!!!!!!!

not long...

Stay safe and well,
-i <33

p.s I hate having to write smut sometimes because I'll get reported if I use the actual words for sexual organs and juices and have to use other words like 'member' so lol yeah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 9.8K 69
!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! 'I can think of another way for you to warm me up' I whispered, my hands running down his chest as i pulled him closer towards...
388K 8.3K 61
Fred Weasley +18: smut : mature themes With the Quidditch season about start, it's Oliver Wood's last chance to win the Inter-House Quidditch Cup, wh...
43.5K 898 67
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...
2M 23.4K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...