A House to A|ucard (Anthology...

By wulfwuman

•⚰️•🍋• (🔖Wattys 2022 Nomination)A House to Alucard is a completed anthology collection of short stories bes... More

oh brother! (0.5)
Stealing Glances -green eyes (1)
Stealing glances -nice & hard (2)
Quincy's a girl? (3)
Dangerous Wanderings- venturing (4)
Dangerous Wanderings-door (5)
Dangerous Wanderings- couple (6)
Captain Imani -Sole Survivor (7)
Captain Imani -live wire (8)
Captain Imani -Hot Sause (9)
Captain Imani- Battle ready (10)
Captain Imani- Heat wave (11)
twisted hearts-loud on arrival (12)
twisted hearts-on an out (13)
twisted hearts- a cross with (14)
twisted hearts-love of war (15)
In the rain- before the rain (16)
In the rain-the rain begins (17)
In the rain-raining on (18)
Holiday vistor-Christmas tale p.1 (20)
Holiday vistor-p.2 (21)
mechanics of vampires (21.5)
All Father's Scent (22)
Vampyr tying knots (23)
I am not the word Autism (24)
Short shots required from friends (25)
Pastries & Pearls (26)
Honey & Creme (27)
Dared to Cheat (28)
a vivid dream (29)
Deep Connection (30)
All the Mirrors lie (31)
peace & quiet (32)
My Heart is Yours ch. 1 (33)
My Heart is Yours ch. 2 (34)
My Heart is Yours ch. 3 (34)
My heart is yours part 4 (35)
breaking up (36)
roses, notes and Immortal yanderes (37)
engulfed (38)
ice cream social (39)
Something Soft (40)
Sweet Creme (41)
cruel looks (42)
happy 590th (43)
loud & lewd (44)
loss of a paragon (44)
Skyrim bet (46)
innocent enough (47)
Not sexy but funny (48)
stand off ( 49)
good day to die (50)
veiled rebirth (51)
Strangers Conversing 1st night (52)
Strangers Conversing 2nd night (53)
Strangers Conversing 3rd Night (54)
pretty deadly (55)
I see you (56)
AmikArtest bio

In the rain-down pour (19)

246 3 0
By wulfwuman

So,
Twisted Terms of endearment:

•Regele sânge (Blood king)
•monstru împărat

•micuța mea de Trandafir (my little rose)
•purpură înger (scarlot lightbringer)

•mică ghindă (little acorn)
•micule corb (little raven)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I guess I know where I kinda stand Vampire King..."Amy's eyes have sorrow in them now.

"Purpură înger (scarlot light bringer) you will never fear anyone again, but me... a little fear is intoxicating..."

•~♡~•

Amy enters the large bathroom that has a huge claw footed bathtub big enough, almost for Alucard's full length. He could just about stretch out his legs in it. The American college student starts the water while doing the one foot, one hand stand shimmy to get her lacy panties off. She realizes as the tub fills slowly that Scota has chosen all her clothes down to intimate, and Amy knows why now.

Scota has been 'grooming' Amy to be appealing..

Amy is angry for a breath's moment yet it changes to nerves with excitement. She has had a supernatural astral cord of sorts attached to the Vampire King. It may have only stayed as him in a dream and her artwork. Scota has provided the means to travel and meet Shadow King, which was not available to her from America.

Amy realizes the tub is full and proceeds to turn the water off when a soft shift of warm air and steam brings pink rose petals to lightly touch down on the surface. The perfect amount of aroma is released as the petals dance on the tiny ripples of water. The college student dips her toes in the water, which is surprisingly the perfect temperature for her delicate skin.

Alucard enters in a whirl of grace that a panther would cry over. His inky curtain of ebony hair flows along with the crushed velvet robe. It has a gap in it that stops just short of his happy trail. Oh, there is some much bare pale skin, but the masculine goods are not quite in view. The Undead King bows while extending his left hand with a faint purplish drink.

The smell of lavender rises from the lemonade...

"I thought something full of taste such as lemonade with a hint of lavender syrup would be more your liking," Alucard breathes out softly. "Bringing more alcohol might be seen as I am going to get you drunk and take advantage of such a lovely guest..."

Amy grasps the cold lemonade filled glass; the sweating of the ridged crystal glass feels cool like spring rain gliding down her wrist. Her taste buds become as if on fire. The cold lemonade with a sudden flash of sweetness with an amazing floral scent. It's cool, crisp, and refreshing compared to just regular lemonade.

A shiver crosses over her beautiful body. In a breathless Sigh, "Thank you, Alucard..."

He bows once more as a pale bare hip is exposed that has Amy gasping yet feeling frustrated to see more of Shadow King's muscular defined body. She pouts a little as her eyes now travel up to look him in the eyes.

Molten fire swirling violently - barely held in..

"Would you be displeased if I were to join you?" He coos to her.

"Aah...oh?" Amy pauses out of embarrassment due to her thoughts about his lean body completely exposed to her ever green eyes. "Oh! Of course not!"

Alucard softly lets a smirk slip across his pale lips as if he knew exactly what is running through Amy's mind. "Remember, all you need to do is say one word...no."

"I understand Vampire King," she giggles softly. "Please step in with me..."

Alucard settles down behind Amy after taking her glass back, with a dip of a shoulder only to tuck himself up from the heat of the water. Amy situates her body between his legs but on her left side coming to a rest. Her arm naturally slides around his slim waist and comes to rest on his pale hip. The new couple let out a sigh jointly.

Alucard draws a breath in to sing a lullaby in Romanian...

(English translation) The stone bridge broke down,

The water came and took it down!
We'll build another one,
Another one that will last and is even more beautiful!
We'll build another one,
Another one that will last and is even more beautiful!
Spring is coming, is coming!
All over the country!
Flowers in the fields,
Children let us pick them!

Tralalalala Lalalala!

Flowers in the fields,
Children let us pick them!
The grass grows, grows green,
The larks get lost in the clouds,
Children let us go and listen to them,
To their songs in the fields!

Tralalalala Lalalala!

Children let us go and listen to them,
To their songs in the fields!
Cuckoo, cuckoo, yell out loud,
He jumps on his feet,
Lambs are playing in the fields,
Children let us go to see them!

Tralalalalalala!
Tralalalalalala!

Lambs are playing in the fields,
Children let us go to see them...

His deep voice fades to silence...

Alucard may have been a prince called a voivode, but he has transformed to be the only Vampire King to the shadows in the world. His fingers gently touch and glide across her flawless skin. He is slowly relaxing her mind and body to begin the seductive dance to invite Amy to let him claim her. His plan now is to bend her over the side of the tub, towel under her for comfort, and a direct view in the mirror. Amy will not only feel him but see him plowing into her body with enthusiasm.

He closes the distance slowly towards her perfect hand size breasts. First fingertips proceed to an occasional drag of a well-trimmed nail. Alucard waits patiently until he sees her nipples pebble, and a low, soft moan comes out of Amy's mouth.

Now, his fingertips become more direct as he circles and then gives a slight tug that is exciting to Amy and not painful."

"Delightful nipples..."he softly places a kiss on the top of her head. "I could play with your breasts all day and never get tired of them."

Amy can't help but blush over his compliment. What woman wouldn't feel warm on the cheeks? Alucard has the knowledge of centuries and experience to show for it. The college student tucks her head down on his body and opens her emerald green eyes to the Undead King's growing anatomy, which starts another round of warm cheeks.

"Micuța mea de Trandafir," Alucard says in a low, husky voice. "You can't hurt me, so go and explore me. See if I measure up to your expectations..."

Hearing that she won't accidentally hurt him fuels her lust and cools over her frazzled nervousness. Her small fingers start at the head, and as she does, Alucard's *foreskin reveals his swollen cock head. The first Vampire tips his head back from the pleasant sensation.

Amy strokes the shaft, runs her thumb pad over the angry red cock head, and feels his sticky precum even with water. His hips buck up to show he is definitely wanting more.

He wants much more from Amy...

Amy wishes to see and taste his erection," Vampire King, may I?"

A gruffy chuckle sounds out," You may have a taste, but I am hoping you will want the full meal..."

The newly formed couple rearranged in the huge tub. Alucard rises up to balance on the tub rim as Amy kneels in the warm water, head between his powerful pale legs. Her left hand comes to rest, holding the back of his thigh. Her right hand grasps the shaft at the halfway point. Alucard is surprised by the gasp he has just let out from just the lick of her tongue. He's not going to last long at this rate.

His molten eyes open to focus on Amy's perfect hand size ass and proceeds to lick his lips hungrily. He bends over her gorgeous body in which to place one hand on a breast, and the other glides down her wet ass.

His goal is finger fucking her for the first time...

Amy jolts forward slightly from the sudden intimate touching of the Vampire King. Her hips wiggle to the sensation of his fingers, kneading her breast and another circling her swollen nub. Amy is struggling to stay focused as Alucard plays with her body like a finely tuned instrument.

Slow, he introduces a long finger that slides in part way and then drawn back to the edge of her entrance. Now, each penetration begins to speed up as the other never stops its diligent work on her sensitive bundle of nerves. His ears can hear Amy gasping for breath while choking on his veiny cock. He bucks his hips twice to thrust farther in her small mouth as the young American woman shudders. She squeezes down tightly on his invasive finger as his sticky fluids fill her mouth.

Amy is only given enough time to catch her ragged breath when Unholy King is bending her over the tub on a rolled towel. His tongue snakes out to lick her overly sensitive nub.

"Alucard!" She cries his name out from the overstimulation.

He ignores her vocal sounds and calling his name out until a flow of liquid tells the Vampire King her body is ready to take him. Alucard is not your rip; the band aid off slow, kind of guy. He simply thrusts in one long stroke to touch the cervix.

"Alucard!" Amy wails. "Hurts!"

His long fingers run through her thick hazel hair. He remains still and says," Spread your hips to help with my size little rose.

With a small whimper, Amy opens her legs more in which she feels the painful pressure being relieved. His hips rut against her ass. She feels his black hair rubbing her heart-shaped ass. Amy is not sure she can still handle all of the intense sensations having not come down completely yet.

Alucard doesn't seem too concerned, so he begins to thrust up and in, down, and almost out. He continues his pace as his balls tap her clit in time to pumping into her. It's a bit frustrating as the balls stimulate the bundle of nerves but not enough to push her over for a second time.

The final step is when the Unholy King rinses up and places his long, clawed fingers on her shoulders and begins a new round of thrusts that seem to know where exactly to touch down on them. A low, steady growl leaves his lips until he feels the slamming of his orgasm just as Amy cums once more. His balls lift and jerk to fill Amy's womb up with pink blood-tinged undead seed.

"I claim you as mine, Amy!" He roars out.

Amy is only aware her mouth mumbles something out, "Yès my king..."

A loud, deep grunt tells he is now truly finished.

*(It is thought European Christians in Vlad III Drǎculea time, the circumcision was not practiced due to being suspected of being Jewish or Islamic.)

Alucard now settles Amy's limp and relaxed body back against his chest as the flush and sated couple become comfortably melded limbs. Amy has her hands laying on top of his pale arms as they circle her waist. She has yet to come down from her high to a dark ruby in the center of a silver and gold ring band of thorns. The vines creep gently around her finger. If she should ever sacrifice her finger to remove the ring, then it will crawl to her wrist.

His chin rubs lightly against her cheek like a great cat, marking his territory. His molten hellfire eyes watch the ring take position on her left ring finger.

His newfound property...

He begins to hum softly as his sensitive ears begin to hear Scathach preparing the words from the Ripley Scroll. He doesn't want Amy to hear anything that might wake her up now. Alucard is also expecting an interruption from Chateau Sanguine staff. Reciting dark arts spells is expressly forbidden. Not that it will stop Scathach from saying them. She would take loss of membership if it meant Baskerville Hound returned to her.

You see Abraham Hellsing, though he was binding a black shuck-hellhound from a cemetery but, in fact, a far traveling Cù-Sìth fae dog from Scotland. 'Bodu' was a trapped faery, not a demonic hound. Abraham had unwittingly angered the fae with his pompous mistake. Hellsing had normal, healthy oaks come down through a shed, the horse barn, and the roof of the manor itself. The faeries didn't know how to free Baskerville, so rash and sudden things happened.

It is the reason stuff goes missing, too..

Alucard feels a presence he has known for over 500 years as Scathach. He rises up with Amy comfortably in his strong vampiric arms. She weighs, but a few rose petals to him. He places Amy under the extremely soft bed cover and then places his index over his lips.

"Ssh... do not wake her up doing this ceremony..." he motions to a sitting area. His body changes fluidly to his true first form...Vlad.

Scathach now takes solid form from her shadow. She has chosen to remain in more her fae form versus looking completely human. A ruffle of feathers tells Alucard her wings ar3 tucked and folded tightly. A softly menacing chuckle leaves his fanged mouth. How he loves to grab Scathach by her wings and wring out painful cries while fucking her rough. Vlad always makes sure she is pleased to completion, but her pained cries of his name are something he lives to hear.

Macha's battle raven can take it brutally easily...

"Ready All Father?" Scathach asks Vlad.

"Always mica mea ghindă ( my little acorn)..." he tilts his shaggy black mated head. "Perhaps Amy will be willing to share with me, and you can be in my bed free...willing once more."

Scathach snorts a laugh. " Why would I do that? I am going to be free of you forever."

Vlad shrugs his broad Shoulders, "You are a beautiful treasure I do not truly want to part with..."

"Vlad, we have a deal," she chirps angrily. "I have fulfilled my end of the deal."

"Yes..." he pauses with a sad sounding sigh. "You have indeed. Shall we?"

Scathach begins the enchantment...

"In the sea without less
Standeth the bird of Hermes

Eating his wings variable
And maketh himself yet full stable...

"When all his feathers be from him gone
He standeth still here as a stone"
"Here is now both white and red

And all so the stone to quicken the dead
All and some without fable

Both hard and soft and malleable
Understand now well and right"

"And thank you God for this sight," Scathach recites from memory.

"The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame..."

With a wet popping sound, Baskerville rolls across the polished marble floor, away from Alucard's wide built feet. The remains of black vapor rise off the Phantom hound puppy as Scathach immediately rushes to scoop up her new fae companion Bodu.

Alucard smirks like he knows something Scathach doesn't. He leads down to initiate a kiss on his pale chiseled cheek. Macha's battle raven places her right hand on his jacketed breast and does indeed give him a kiss.

" Vă mulțumesc foarte mult împărat impaler..."Thank you very much, Impaler King)."she chirps happily like a baby bird.

That sound changes immediately to the scolding caw of an angry raven that has been dealt a nasty surprise. Scathach jerks her hand back, and while balancing baby Basker, she tugs hard on a rose ring, the ring created by Vlad long ago to capture and keep close to him.

A mirror sister to Amy's one on the left hand...

The more the raven fae claws at the foreign object, the deeper the silver and gold thorns go until the vines grow up and past her wrist. The dark arts ring now settles upon her body. To remove it means to take a hand off...that will never grow back.

"What mică ghindă?" Alucard coos in her right ear. "I can't trust anyone else to keep Trandafir safe when I am not around..."

"No! How could you? Such a cruel creature you have always been!" Her voice fades to silence. Small blood tears drip from her dark bird-like eyes. "I did as we agreed..."

"SShhh..."His thumbs wipe the blood tears away and proceed to lick the blood off. "You have freedom to roam micule corb. Just don't wander too far away with our hound..."

Scathach sighs sadly, "Come Bodu, let us get some fae food and remember the good times before he entered our spirited lives.."

"You do that, Scota," he squeezes her ass before letting go. "I expect you to be Amy's best friend now..."

Scathach glides away now as the heavy door opens without hands and while haughtily singing in perfect pitch of an old song that is perfectly picked for the situation at hand:

Sors immanis ..et inanis...rota tu volubilis...status

(Fate - monstrous and empty you whirling wheel)

malus,vana salus semper dissolubilis,obumbrata...
(stand malevolent, well-being
is vain and always fades to nothing)

et velata...michi quoque niteris;...nunc per ludum
(Shadowed and veiled you plague me too)

dorsum nudum....fero tui sceleris.
(now through trickery, I bring my bare back to your villainy.)

The Shadow King hums for a moment. The song was supposedly written in the 13th century. Could his little raven actually influenced the song? Did she sing it first of all? The First Vampire will ask at another time.

Alucard reaches a shadow tendril out to pull the oak door shut. He now saunters across the polished floor to his suite at Chateau Sanguine. His two most favorite girls are officially marked by the All Father and no one else's. Scathach will never be free of him as she has a special spot in his cruel black undead heart. Amy has a much shorter life span so shall be cherished as if fine wine that ages with time until it is gone.

The Unholy King is now ready for round two with his purpură înge...

He laughs darkly to himself as he opens the oak door to his suite, " My sweet little Amy should I ever catch you looking at another with those adoring green eyes, I won't kill you but pop them out with my nails...personally. I will place them in a jar to admire me and myself, alone."

*Authors comment: I do hope you enjoyed this 10,064-word lemon yandere story written for my artist pal AmiKartest. It is scary as in anyone you know or love acts like Alucard, warning bells should be clanging loudly. Yandere should only be fictional.

Footnotes:

The Ripley Scroll

The Ripley Scroll is an important 15th century work of emblematic symbolism. Twenty one copies are known, dating from the early 16th century to the mid-17th. There are two different forms of the symbolism, with 17 manuscripts of the main version, and 4 manuscripts of the variant form. There are very wide variations in the English text on the different manuscripts, and for the text here I have modernized and unified a number of versions. This is not a properly researched edition, but a reworking of the text into a modern readable form. I add the engravings of the Scroll printed in David Beuther, Universal und Particularia... Hamburg,

Romanian lullaby

Circumcision: Medically, circumcision is the removal of the sleeve of skin and mucosal tissue which normally covers the glans of the penis, known as the foreskin. The word circumcision derives from the Latin circum (meaning 'around') and caedere (meaning 'to cut').

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc

It is thought European Christians in Vlad III time that circumcision was not practiced due to being suspected of being Jewish or Islamic.

Oh Fortuna

Fortuna' was written in the 13th century as a medieval Latin poem, which was part of a collection known as the Carmina Burana. It literally means 'Oh Fate', and it is a complaint about the inescapable power of fate.Oct 27, 2020

https://www.classicfm.com › o-fortu...

Lyrics

Fortuna
Velut luna
Statu variabilis
Semper crescis
Aut decrescis;
Vita detestabilis
Nunc obdurat

Et tunc curat
Ludo mentis aciem,

Egestatem,
Potestatem
Dissolvit ut glaciem.
Sors immanis
Et inanis,
Rota tu volubilis
Status malus,

Vana salus
Semper dissolubilis,
Obumbrata
Et velata

Michi quoque niteris;
Nunc per ludum
Dorsum nudum
Fero tui sceleris.
Sors salutis
Et virtutis

Michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectu
semper in angaria.

Hac in hora
Sine mora
Corde pulsum tangite;

Quod per sortem
Sternit fortem,
Mecum omnes plangite!

English translation Oh Fortuna
Fortune,
like the moon
you are changeable,

ever waxing,
ever waning,
hateful life
first oppresses

and then soothes
as fancy takes it;
poverty
and power

it melts them like ice
fate - monstrous
and empty,
you whirling wheel,
you are malevolent,

well-being is vain
and always fades to nothing,
shadowed
and veiled
you plague me too;

now through the game
I bring my bare back
to your villainy

fate is against me
in health
and virtue,
driven on
and weighted down,
always enslaved.

so at this hour
without delay
pluck the vibrating strings;
since Fate
strikes down the strong man,
Everyone weep with me!

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/o-fortuna-o-fortune.html

This translation is Intellectual Property of evfokas, unless indicated otherwise by a Translation Source field, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

The cù-sìth

The cù-sìth(e) (Scottish Gaelic pronunciation: [kʰuː ˈʃiː]), plural coin-shìth(e) (Scottish Gaelic pronunciation: [kʰɔɲ ˈhiː]) is a mythological hound found in Scottish folklore.[1][2] A similar creature exists in Irish folklore (spelled cú sídhe), and it also bears some resemblance to the Welsh Cŵn Annwn.

The cù-sìth is thought to make its home in the clefts of rocks[1] and to roam the moors of the Highlands. It is usually described as having a shaggy, dark green coat[3][4] and being as large as a small cow.[5][6]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 494 20
Integra has felt deeper feelings for Alucard, that she has not be able to express. She is bent on keeping control of herself, her emotions and her ac...
1.6K 58 36
(🔖Wattys 2022 nomination) Alucard+sister duo polyamory. ‡•(Slow🍋Burn) Olivia & Channon Morton are, a sister duo, paranormal experts and hunters. T...
115K 3K 18
The story follows Hellsing Ultimate ... Or the manga ? Both ? Lol Kagami, a vampire turned by Alucard , is bitter and unforgiving . Although still a...
20.1K 617 36
*TRIGGER WARNING: THIS STORY IS FOR ADULTS AND MAY CONAIN MATURE THEMES READERS MIGHT FIND UPSETTING OR DISTURBING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. MINORS DO N...