The Billionaire Summer

AidinWhite द्वारा

{Book #2 of The Winters Series} A week after leaving New York Adrian Winters once plagued by blame of the kid... अधिक

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty

Chapter Twenty Seven

1K 28 0
AidinWhite द्वारा

Pulling up to the hospital I unlocked my door before hopping out before Kate had even stopped and rushed inside the twin towered Hospital, which was actually one of the one's owned by Winters Group as I suspected.

Walking into the foyer I was greeted by the smell of tea tree, along with the white walls, and black flooring.

Spotting the desk I rush over to it where a slightly confused Nurse is sitting.

"Hi my boyfriend Adrian Winters was brought to this hospital what room is he in?".

"Miss I can only release that information to family" the nurse says before Kate, Mia, and Ava all walk into the hospital.

"Olivia what room is my brother in" Kate calls over to me.

"Room one-twenty, floor ten, tower one" the nurse says, and we all rush to an elevator, before slipping inside, and heading up the elevator to what is technically the still the ER and ICU level but I'm also sure the hospital is thirty floors tall in one tower and twenty in the other.

As the car stopped I was the first to step out before heading to one of the desks.

"Which way is room one-twenty?" I ask as calmly as I can but I'm scared to see what state Adrian is, he got in a car accident and the reason there's only so many Carrera GT's is because they get totalled in crashes.

"To the left" the young woman who was behind the desk says with a small smile, before I'm off again to find Adrian.

"One-forty-four, one-forty-two, one-forty..." I mutter walking along the lines of rooms.

Why the fuck are there so many rooms in this hospital?

"One-twenty" I say letting out a sigh before pushing open the frosted glass door, to see the stereotypical white room, with the fixed panel ceiling that held the light fixture.

"Hey bellissima" Adrian says from the bed in which he lay with a vitamin drip hooked into his arm.

"Hi Adrian" I say before I notice the room is unoccupied by the boys, "where's everyone else".

"This Hospital has rooms for people to stay in I believe it's the top two floors of hospital in this tower".

"We'll go see the boys, and leave you two be" Kate says placing a hand on my shoulder and for a split second I feel like a child being consoled by their mother.

"Also Adrian, it's good to see you in one piece, and keep this one, she didn't even let me park before bailing out of the vehicle" Kate says gesturing to me.

"Trust me I want her to be here for a long time" Adrian says moving so he can sit up.

"Even bed ridden you're romantic".

"No just honest, also I get to leave tomorrow morning I just have to stay for tonight".

"I'll stay here tonight, not like I can see anyone going home anytime soon".

"True, I wish they could take this fucking thing out of my arm though" Adrian mutters.

"You have to wait until the bag is empty, and you have to be given a clean bill of health" I say sitting down on the bad.

"I know that Livi".

"Stop being such a baby" I muse.

"I am far from a baby, I have the highest pain tolerance in the group, and I want some Tylenol, and Robax, so I don't have a headache, and my ribs don't hurt" Adrian says with his trademark smirk.

"What even happened?" I ask.

"I was driving home after messaging you, and everything was all good nothing was going wrong until I see this person on their phone lose control and the person in front of me didn't have time to react, so I slammed my car into the hood of the swerving car to stop the accident and totalled my Carrera GT, and the other driver just has a damaged hood I purposely got side swiped to stop an accident" Adrian says.

"Only you would put your life on the line for someone you never met" I say, "which also makes you more noble then people would like to admit".

"I don't like the idea of people getting hurt, and it's a carbon fibre car, and as you can tell I'm not that beat up because it wasn't a high speed accident".

"Thank god, when Mia told us that you got in an accident I genuinely thought you'd be wrapped in casts, and stitches".

"I did actually reopen a stitch from my surgery when I had been thirteen, but I have a good surgeon".

"You need to rest then" I say.

"Yes I do" Adrian muses, lying back on the bed.

"I'll be with everyone else".

"Alright hopefully the next time you see me I am walking, and I don't have a bloody vitamin drip in my arm" Adrian says, and again his British accent found it's way into his words.

"If you weren't British that would be a little concerning".

"You love my British accent" Adrian muses shutting his eyes.

"Okay true" I say, "now rest".

"Yes Dr. Thorne".

That has a nice ring to it.

I then let out a laugh, before leaning over to kiss him.

"See you tomorrow morning" I say before walking to the door.

Stepping out of the room I head back towards the elevator and step inside before going to the top floor, mostly because it's where I can picture six billionaire children wanting to stay.

As I reached the top floor I realized that this was probably done for medical staff who are working nights and need rest.

Pulling out my phone I see a message from Ava.

Aves

Hey Olivia we are in room 32
Recieved 8:07

Okay on my way
Sent 8:24

Once I found the right room I walked inside to find two beds on a black wood floor, and a simple all white bathroom.

Not five star but it's good enough for me.

"How are you all managing?" I ask.

"I feel like I'm in a mediocre hotel" Hunter says.

"Goes to show he's never stayed in anything but the most expensive hotels in the world" Kate muses.

"They won't be serving gold wrapped steak here" Nico says.

"That's for certain Adrian's too conservative" I say walking over to one of the beds and lying down.

"Adrian's a lot of things" Riley says, "he did after all save someone he didn't even know, and paid off the insurance companies to not raise his percentage that he pays".

"What did his car look like after the accident?" Kate asks.

"Front wheel well was crushed wheel was ripped away from the drive sprocket, door lost its panel, the glass was heavily cracked on the driver side, oh and he actually ended up with some engine damage, he's getting it fixed before selling it" Hunter says, "I don't even think he registered what he was doing, just that he was stopping someone from ending up in a worse accident".

"The same second he saw what was going on he exited his lane" Nico points out, "now my closest mate is in a recovery room".

"It's who he has always been Nico, he'd risk his life for anyone just because he understands that all life is equal, we aren't above each other" Kate says

"I don't think any of us will find another person like Adrian" Nico comments.

"We won't he acts cold, but my brother is more then just what he shows people, he would fight a war for any of us".

"That's why I love him, he doesn't put himself above others he knows when to be controlled and when to be vulnerable with the people around him, I honestly wouldn't choose anyone else to be with" I say.

"We can tell, he's not just the devil that he makes himself out to be, he's a good friend, a leader, and a guardian in his own way" Mia says.

"That's because he's selfless always has been" Riley says, "I might be a dumbass and bug him all the time but I think he knows I do it for the sake of humour".

"That's because Adrian, is the definition of a fallen" Kate says, "the devil was an angel the right hand to god, and then he let pride and certain things drag him down, the only difference is Adrian was given a chance to redeem himself" she adds pointing at me.

"Me" I say slightly surprised.

"He smiled and laughed again, he pushed you away at first and ran from his past because he was ashamed of what he did for so long, and he does everything for the better of everyone around him, without caring if he has to take the fall for it because that's who he is Olivia, I never saw him as broken as he was the day you were taken, in fact he'd probably be furious at me for telling you that, but you are the type of person he had been looking for his whole life, and he will never let go of you if he doesn't have to" Hunter says.

He's right and I hope I never have to.

"That's Adrian for you, always will be, he pushed people away his whole life and here are the seven people who would never leave him" Kate says.

"I agree with Mia he is the sort of leader, and guardian of the group" Ava says.

"Didn't you meet him around the same time as me?" I ask.

"Yeah like two days before you arrived".

"Oh wow, and here I thought you all knew each other for years" I muse.

"Not exactly we all arrived in his life at different times" Nico says, "but when Adrian says we're his family he's not wrong we're all he's ever had".

I could tell what Nico had said was true, I've heard Adrian's past, I knew that there were times when he struggled and pushed people away but everyone here has been there for him in those times, Ava, had seen the fiasco of the past year and stayed in the group.

"What made you all stay?" I ask without thinking and I can see the knowing smiles on their faces.

"Adrian was always there for me, and I was there for him, our parents would say that whatever happened we were going to be there for one another kind of like brothers" Nico says.

"Me and Riley were friends for a while and we met Adrian and Nico, and they both helped both me and Riley with our school work as we sucked at paying attention, I don't entirely know how but we became a tight knit group and as Nico put it we were always with each other and had each others backs more so at Rosenberg, we just put up with each other and did our best to support one another because we had no one else".

"Adrian was like a second brother my whole life if any of us had an issue and asked him he would pretty much contort himself to be there for us, and he made a good leader, he always was the one that knew what to do in the group since pretty much day one" Mia adds.

"He's my brother I didn't really have a choice but he respected people regardless of who they were and saw through the bullshit, and lies, he also knew how to raise me pretty much since he insisted on helping any way he could our whole childhood time together".

"So pretty much Adrian has always been the one who was there for you all and in turn you reciprocated it".

"Yeah, then over time we all bonded strongly and became a group, now we're all here because it's how we are".

"Remember that one day we made him feel better and he's like 'I'm shutting down the sympathy bus I'm fine now fuck off' Hunter says, and I can picture the smirk on Adrian's face as he said that.

"Sounds like Adrian" Kate muses.

"Nope I agree we'll never find someone even close to Adrian, for the rest of our lives, and we won't have to the one and only is twenty floors beneath us" Riley says.

"Yeah he is" I mutter, and at the same time I realize why the four boys are a group, because they always have been the inseparable billionaire friends that would always had each other's backs for their whole lives, and I doubt anything ever will ever change that.

So that was a little insight into both Adrian's accident and the forming of the boys friendship because it was sort of established but never explained how all of them came together, also comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.8K 202 61
It had been one year since Adrian Winters ascended to the position of CEO of Winters Group, and had begun building a reputation of his own to break f...
The Billionaire Quartet Aidin.W द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

600K 15.7K 69
{Book #1 of The Winters Series} Adrian Winters was among the richest children in the United States, along with his three closest friends Nicholas Har...
Childhood Crush | ✓ jess द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1.9M 60.8K 28
You know when you have a ridiculous crush on somebody super famous because you were just a kid, but you knew it would never happen? Well, with Macey...
4.6M 143K 48
BOOK ONE OF THE ELITE SERIES. After being expelled for the third time, this time for breaking a misogynistic teacher's bones, the secret billionaire...